• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Issues with Daily Login Reward Day 2 For Orsinium DLC

• karmaplayer
    karmaplayer
    ✭✭
    What platform and megaserver are you playing on? ---- PC EU
    If you claimed day one rewards? --- yes
    Do you own Orsinium already? --- yes
    I can't confirm, porting to the Deadlands, because I'm already logged in from 1-2 March.
    Options
  • Pendrillion
    Pendrillion
    ✭✭✭✭
    PC NA after I claimed Day One yesterday. @Saberchatz basically a new Account I made for my Kiddo. This account is only the basegame plus Vvardenfell.
    8o7qi3r2dnm0.png

On my own account I own it already. So its kinda logical that I cannot take it.

On my own account: PC NA - Eso Plus Day one reward also claimed.
    9q3yswhz166g.png

Edited by Pendrillion on March 2, 2024 10:31AM
    Options
  • Alendrin
    Alendrin
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hi all, we have seen several reports on players on PC EU, PS EU, and XB EU of issues claiming
    [*] What platform and megaserver are you playing on?
    [*] If you claimed day one rewards?
    [*] Do you own Orsinium already?
    [*] Any additional updates?
    [/list]

For those on PC NA, PS NA, and XB NA, if you come across this issue once day two reset happens, please make note of that in this thread as well. Appreciate everyone's assistance as we gather information and work this out.

PC NA
    Claimed day 1
    Own Orsinium
    Have ESO+
    Options
  • Holmarion19
    Holmarion19
    ✭✭✭
    PC EU
    ESO+active
    Claimed Day 1
    18 hours left on clock for Day 2 so can't claim
    Day 31 greyed out
    Fargrave travel reset for me and Orsinium claimed; Day 31 available again

PC NA
    ESO+ Not active
    Claimed Day 1
    24 Hours left on clock for Day 2 so can't claim
    Day 31 greyed out
    Fargrave, Deadlands and Clockwork did not reset the claim board
    Edited by Holmarion19 on March 2, 2024 10:24AM
    Options
  • cybyonlineb16_ESO
    What platform and megaserver are you playing on? PC-EU
    If you claimed day one rewards? Yes
    Do you own Orsinium already? Yes
    Any additional updates?
    - I bought the Orsinium Bundle earlier this year at Christmas together with the Thieves and Dark Brotherhood DLC.
    - I finished the main story quest and most achievement in Orsinium.
    - I have ESO+

Edit. Going to Fargave fixed it

gqyskyd0q5km.png

Edited by cybyonlineb16_ESO on March 2, 2024 10:27AM
    Options
  • RikonGB
    RikonGB
    ✭✭
    PC EU
    Claimed day one rewards on March 1
    Already owned Orsinium
    ESO+ active
    Day 2 was showing as 17hrs till could claim, and last day showing locked out

saw edit on previous comment as a 'workaround' so tried

I had logged in into one of homes, tried switching to different home still unclaimable,
    tried teleporting to various wayshires made no difference
    but when I teleported to Fargrave the announcement page popped up and could claim orsinium and last day daily became available again
    Options
  • Trejgon
    Trejgon
    ✭✭✭✭
    PC EU,
    Claimed day one reward on March 1,
    Already own Orsinium through guilds and glory bundle,
    no ESO+

I was logged of in my house, as I usually do on this character.
    The timer for claim just reset to point to the next day.
    I do not have deadlands so cannot try the fargrave teleport workaround, but will try to port around some other stuff to see if that triggers it.

Mournhold: nope,
    Necrom: also nope,
    Vivec City: nope as well,
    Ebonheart: nothing,
    Gold coast didn't work either,
    Neither did hew,s Bane,
    Wrothgar didn't do it either,
    When I traveled to clockwork city, my map interface flat out broke:
    1njgnkpqdd09.png
    After solving that issue (selecting area from the list fixed it) I attempted apocrypha, but lord of knowledge didn't help either.
    That sums up all the reas I had time and access to randomly teleport to.
    Options
  • Konstanz
    Konstanz
    ✭✭
    main account (ESO+ holder)
    What platform and megaserver are you playing on? Xbox NA
    If you claimed day one rewards? Y
    Do you own Orsinium already? n
    Any additional updates? Logging in for the day, the 2nd day reward was set to 24h and the last item (3000 Tel Var) was unattainable (greyed out)

Side account #1 (no ESO+)
    What platform and megaserver are you playing on? Xbox NA
    If you claimed day one rewards? y
    Do you own Orsinium already? n
    Any additional updates? Logging in for the day, the 2nd day reward was set to 24h and the last item (3000 Tel Var) was unattainable (greyed out)

the other account is the same as side account #2.
    my two cents. Since the layoffs of employees gaming department that hit ESO Devs and staff at Microsoft's behest, the consistency of these kinds of annoying glitches have been seeming to uptick more.

My suggestion, is mail everyone who is active in the month of march a code to their email to claim orsinium chapter. I know the powers that be want the 10th year to be super special, and there is a lot of factors to consider, maybe, just maybe, toss daily login rewards ideas (like gifting chapters) on the PTS to double check if they do have issues.
    🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
    • 99 little bugs in the code
    • 99 little bugs
    • Take one out, pass it around
    • 287,439 bugs in the code
    🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
    Options
  • frogthroat
    frogthroat
    ✭✭✭
    PCEU and PCNA.

Two accounts, first via Steam. Not sure if I own Orsinium. Bought the Blackwood edition and all upgrades after that. If Blackwood includes Orsinium, then yes. ESO+ active.
    - PCEU, did get login reward yesterday. Today the same issue as everyone else in this thread. Day 1 collected, day 2 unlocks tomorrow.
    - PCNA, did get login reward yesterday. Logged in just now (it's 20 minutes past the reset) and the same issue. Day 1 is collected, day 2 unlocks in 23h 40m.

Second account is via Epic. Base game, no ESO+.
    - PCEU, did get login reward yesterday. Today the same issue as everyone else.

Edit: PCEU, ESO+ I travelled to the Clockwork City and could claim Orsinium! So maybe travelling to some DLC zone fixes it?
    Edit2: PCNA, ESO+ exited sugar bowl inn to Rimmen and could claim Orsinium.

Edit3: PCEU, base game, no ESO+ I have no DLC zone not available in the base game to travel to. Tried to travel to Vvardenfell and Craglorn, and all other zones available but no luck. Can't get the Orsinium DLC daily login reward on this account. And this is the account where I would actually need it. So I can only get it on the main account where I already have access to it.
    Edited by frogthroat on March 2, 2024 11:16AM
    Options
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    What platform and megaserver are you playing on?
    PCNA

If you claimed day one rewards?
    Yes

Do you own Orsinium already?
    No, but do have ESO+

Any additional updates?
    It says to claim Orsinium in 23hrs 45min. Day 31 reward is locked out.

Ported to Fargrave but I not was able to claim the Day2 reward, and the Day 31 reward is still locked. In contrast, this fix worked for me on PC EU. The vital difference may be that I own Orsinium on EU, but do not own it on NA.

EDIT: Fixed NA by using a lift in the Reach to go down into Blackreach:Arkthzand Cavern.

On the PTS server the rewards seem to be working as intended, they pop up immediately on logging in and I was able to claim Orsinium.
    Edited by RaddlemanNumber7 on March 2, 2024 1:16PM
    PC EU
    Options
  • TruthSeeker
    TruthSeeker
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hi all, we have seen several reports on players on PC EU, PS EU, and XB EU of issues claiming the day two daily login rewards. We are aware of the issue and gathering information at this current time. We'll follow up once we have more information. Please note that it is the middle of the night currently, so we likely will not have additional updates tonight.

For those currently impacted, if you could note the following, it would help with providing our teams with added information.
    Please note the following:
    • What platform and megaserver are you playing on?
    • If you claimed day one rewards?
    • Do you own Orsinium already?
    • Any additional updates?

For those on PC NA, PS NA, and XB NA, if you come across this issue once day two reset happens, please make note of that in this thread as well. Appreciate everyone's assistance as we gather information and work this out.

Already reported issue earlier today re EU server. I'm on PS4. Claimed the crown crates yesterday, both servers. I own Orsinium. Today's reward of the DLC Orsinium is locked for me on both the EU and NA servers (I have only been logged into NA server since 10am so couldn't report status earlier). I have active ESO+. The 1st character I logged into on both servers did not receive her hireling emails. The remaining 18 characters did.
    Options
  • MissE
    MissE
    Soul Shriven
    PC-NA. Yes I claimed day one rewards and no I don't have Orsinium except through ESO+
    Options
  • Prodigy_UA
    Prodigy_UA
    ✭✭
    PC NA
    Claimed Day 1 reward
    1st account already owned Orsinium, 2nd - nope, both accounts non ESO+
    Porting to Deadlands, Fargrave and Clockworks City dosn't resolve the problem
    Edited by Prodigy_UA on March 2, 2024 10:48AM
    Options
  • pnatsu
    pnatsu
    Soul Shriven
    What platform and megaserver are you playing on? ---- PC NA
    If you claimed day one rewards? --- yes
    Do you own Orsinium already? --- Yes
    Also ESO+ user
    Options
  • Katzenzunge
    Katzenzunge
    ✭✭✭
    Just logged in, can't claim anything, and have been locked out of the last day reward-thingy.
    Currently telling me I can claim the Orsinium reward in 16 hours.

PC EU

Yes
    Yes, through another Bundle, and do have Eso+

Any additional updates?

Travelled to the deadlands, could claim it there.
    Edited by Katzenzunge on March 2, 2024 12:51PM
    Options
  • TempPlayer
    TempPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC (Steam), both NA and EU

Claimed day one reward in time

Yes on both NA and EU

Any additional updates?
    Day 2 reward is not claimable till day 3 reset. Due to that reason, last day reward for the March is not claimable as well
    Don't have ESO+ on both NA and EU

Seem like the logic for determining whether to grant the DLC or reward for ESO+ player does not take into account of player who own the DLC but not a ESO+ user.
    Options
  • Liliaana
    Liliaana
    ✭✭
    Xbox EU
    Day 1 rewards collected no issue
    Own Orsinium
    No additional update
    ESO+ active
    Edited by Liliaana on March 2, 2024 11:23AM
    Options
  • Ardriel
    Ardriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oznog666 wrote: »
    Workout until its fixed:

as already mentioned here its working if you travel to Fargrave or Deadlands or Clockwork City. So an easy solution would be to give Eso+ for free for one day.

Didn't work for my 2 accounts on NA. It worked on EU in the morning. Now I tried it on NA but nothing. I tried Deadlands, Fargrave and CWC. Couldn't get the daily login for today and last reward of the month is locked. Both accounts PC NA :/
    Options
  • WoodenHeart
    WoodenHeart
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same issues as everyone else. Multiple accounts, both NA and EU, some have Orsinium already, some do not. None have ESO+ at the moment. I claimed yesterday's two crown crates. Locked out of Orsinium and the last day is grayed out on everyone, and do not have access to Fargrave or Deadlands to try the workaround.
    Options
  • frogthroat
    frogthroat
    ✭✭✭
    Prodigy_UA wrote: »
    PC NA
    Claimed Day 1 reward
    1st account already owned Orsinium, 2nd - nope
    Porting to Deadlands, Fargrave and Clockworks City dosn't resolve the problem

How about blackreach arkthzand cavern? Someone in my guild got PCNA working by porting to there.
    Options
  • Bethgael
    Bethgael
    ✭✭✭
    PC NA
    Claimed Day 1 crate okay at 8.02pm AEST (Brisbane) last night (8pm AEST is "reset time")

Do you own Orsinium already? I do not, but ESO+ is active so I have access to it.

Any additional updates?: The last Tel var stone day is greyed out with the lock as if I'd skipped a day, the Day 2 (Orsinium) day had "24 hours" on it; I logged in at 8.26 AEST tonight, so normally if I had "x time left" it'd be 23 hrs 34 mins. When I logged back in just now (8.33, it correctly said 23hrs 27 mins to go). [screenshot available if wanted]

When I logged in I did not get the "pop" you usually do as a notification for the daily reset. [n screen was empty]. Was in Cyrodiil. Noticed the poster above me said moving regions helped, i was going to Coldharbour anyhow for the luxury vendor; this did not fix the issue for me. Switching chars multiple times, likewise, no joy.

Leap year problem? Your calendar thinks it's March 3. ;)

ETA: Logged in this morning to my char in Coldharbour from last night and it popped as normal. Tel Var stones now available again.
    Edited by Bethgael on March 2, 2024 10:17PM
    Ingame ID: Bethgael PC NA/EU but mostly NA
    Options
  • Alendrin
    Alendrin
    ✭✭✭
    I was switching characters and suddenly it worked. I had previously posted that I was PC NA and owned Orsinium. Character logged into Vvardenfell. Not the first character of the day who did that. Previous character was in cyrodil. This is probably my 6th login of the day.

Options
  • MidniteOwl1913
    MidniteOwl1913
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PS NA (Nope not just the EU!)

Claimed the first day
    ESO+

I tried the porting around trick, didn't work for me.

Last day grayed out and 23h timer, just like everyone else.

Maybe it would be better to who it did work for (without the porting) :-(

PS5/NA
    Options
  • lei.aili_ESO
    lei.aili_ESO
    ✭✭
    • PC EU and PC NA
    • I did claim day 1 reward on both servers
    • Do not currently own Orsinium DLC
    • ESO+ not active

On PC EU, I traveled to The Deadlands, and immediately the reward popped up and I was able to claim it.

On PC NA, traveling to The Deadlands and Murkmire did NOT resolve the issue. I tried relogging and restarting the game, and the issue persists. I am not able to claim Orsinium on the NA server. It still says I need to wait another 24 hours, and the final reward of the month is showing as locked, as if I missed a day.
    Options
  • Elric_665
    Elric_665
    ✭✭✭
    2 Accounts PC EU, 1 with ESO+, claimed day 1 and owe orsinium on the the ESO+ Account from before.
    Last Login Rewrd locked.
    "If it bleeds, we can kill it!"
    Major „Dutch“ Schaefer

PvP nur, wenn es sich absolut nicht vermeiden läßt.
    Options
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, my guess is that there may be specific zone instances that are not bugged.

It's not that Fargrave or Clockwork City is special. It's that on PC/EU, those just happen to be the zone instances that are not bugged. On another server, like PC/NA, it's probably a difference instance, like Northern Elsweyr as someone reported above.

But because this is instance-based and not zone-based, if there are multiple instances of a zone, they might not all behave the same.

So, for example, on PC/NA, there are multiple Northern Elsweyr instances, and only one of them is not bugged; all the rest don't work.
    Edited by code65536 on March 2, 2024 10:57AM
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
    Options
  • wolfie1.0.
    wolfie1.0.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I own the dlc on the one account I tried to claim, on PVNA and it won't let me advance and I lost a day. I redeemed the crates on March 1.

Thanks for waking up so early to post about it.
    Options
  • Bekkr_Bear
    Bekkr_Bear
    Soul Shriven
    Please note the following:

PC NA
    Yes
    Yes
    Any additional updates?
    ESO+
    Day 31 reward locked out. Traveling to other zones did not help.
    Options
  • Dayhjawk
    Dayhjawk
    ✭✭✭
    PC NA and yes claimed day 1s
    Options
  • Tygershadowe
    Tygershadowe
    Soul Shriven
    PC NA and PC EU
    Claimed Day 1 on both servers.
    Own Orsinium on both servers and I have ESO+.

Going to Fargrave on EU fixed it, but not on NA. I restarted my computer, switched toons and starting hopping from zone to zone. I finally got the daily rewards window when I hit Vvardenfell.
    Options