Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Issues with Daily Login Reward Day 2 For Orsinium DLC

• Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Platform Steam; megaserver PC_EU
    I claimed the day-one reward.
    I already own Orsinium DLC.
    I can't claim the day-two reward and I won't claim the last day reward (locked because I did not claim the day-two)

I also have a NA character, same account.
    Here I claimed the day-one reward as well.
    Here I do not own Orsinium DLC, but I can not claim the day-two reward.
    Here also the last-day reward is locked.

UPDATE: in PC EU I was able to claim the DLC going to the Deadlands. Of course I have had nothing, because I already had the orsinium DLC.
    In PC NA I CANNOT claim the DLC not even going to the Deadlands. In PC NA I do not own the Orsinium DLC and I can't claim it. I tried also to log in and out both the accounts (EU and NA), but nothing.
    Edited by Rishikesa108 on March 2, 2024 12:44PM
    Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
  • tohopka_eso
    tohopka_eso
    ✭✭✭✭
    What platform and megaserver are you playing on? PC/NA

If you claimed day one rewards? Yes claimed day 1

Do you own Orsinium already? Yes

Any additional updates? Have ESO+
  • kaze721
    kaze721
    Soul Shriven
    It's the same for me too. I can't collect this DLC even on the second account.

What platform and megaserver are you playing on?

-both accounts on Epic Games PC/EU

If you claimed day one rewards?

-yes, I picked it up on the first day, but today I can't.

Do you own Orsinium already?

-I don't have this dlc on both accounts

Any additional updates?

-I don't know what updates you mean. I haven't had any updates to the game.
  • robwolf666
    robwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    robwolf666 wrote: »
    1. What platform and megaserver are you playing on? XB EU
    2. If you claimed day one rewards? Yes
    3. Do you own Orsinium already? Yes
    4. Any additional updates? Last reward of the month locked as if a reward had not been claimed on time

The Fargrave "solution" didn't work for me. Unless you have to do something very specific that hasn't been explained.
  • Leynael
    Leynael
    Soul Shriven
    PC/NA (via Steam)
    Yes.
    No

No ESO +
  • kate.georgeb16_ESO
    kate.georgeb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I play on PC, EU megaserver, I claimed day 1 and I already own Orsinium (I have ESO Plus)
    I have this same bug, says I have to wait 14 hours for the next reward and the last day is locked.
  • AlwaysDancing
    AlwaysDancing
    ✭✭✭
    Steam PC/NA ESO+ active
    I can't claim the day-two reward and last day of month locked

Non-Steam PC/NA
    I can't claim the day-two reward and last day of month locked

UPDATE - was able to claim the reward on my non-Steam account after logging into my 4th toon.
    UPDATE #2 - Was able to claim the reward on my 4th toon on Steam as well.

Strange days...
    Edited by AlwaysDancing on March 2, 2024 12:52PM
  • Gaterbug30
    Gaterbug30
    ✭✭
    Please note the following:
    Xbox NA & EU
    Yes / Yes
    Yes/ Unknown
    Any additional updates
    No
    Edited by Gaterbug30 on March 2, 2024 12:41PM
  • pema
    pema
    ✭✭✭
    PC EU

Yes

No, previously had access with ESO+ but that's expired for months.

Any additional updates?
    I own murkmire, and some chapters
    Officer of Alith Legion
    Ebonheart Pact guild, EU server.
    Check out our site alithlegion.com
  • BloodyStigmata
    BloodyStigmata
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC/NA

Have owned Orsinium since release.

Claimed day 1 reward yesterday on time.

Logged in just now at 6:30 A.M. central time.

Orsinium claim in daily rewards reads as follows; "available in 21:26"

Last reward of the month is grayed out and cannot be claimed.

I will accept a guar I don't have as compensation.

UPDATE: Porting to Blackreach Arkthzand fixed it. Why it fixed it is completely beyond me.
    Edited by BloodyStigmata on March 2, 2024 1:02PM
    Owner and proprietor of the Northern Elsweyr Guar Reserve and The Hunting Grounds Guar Reserve, Tamriel's home to all things guar.
    See the embedded brochures for all information regarding our reserves, as well as our collection status!
  • HipSkinned
    HipSkinned
    Soul Shriven
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hi all, we have seen several reports on players on PC EU, PS EU, and XB EU of issues claiming the day two daily login rewards. We are aware of the issue and gathering information at this current time. We'll follow up once we have more information. Please note that it is the middle of the night currently, so we likely will not have additional updates tonight.

For those currently impacted, if you could note the following, it would help with providing our teams with added information.
    • What platform and megaserver are you playing on?
    • If you claimed day one rewards?
    • Do you own Orsinium already?
    • Any additional updates?

For those on PC NA, PS NA, and XB NA, if you come across this issue once day two reset happens, please make note of that in this thread as well. Appreciate everyone's assistance as we gather information and work this out.

Hi @ZOS_Kevin I am having the same issue with trying to claim the day 2 daily reward - Orsinium . I checked the following to see if this was occurring and made note that:
    1. PC NA is experiencing the issue but I was able to claim it on PC EU by traveling to Auridon then to Fargrave. When I arrived at Fargrave the daliy reward notification came up to claim on the announcement screen. On PC NA this did not work the same. I even tried to travel to Wrothgar with a character that completed the zone and one that did not and I am still unable to claim day 2 daily reward - Orsinium.
    2. I claimed day one rewards on both PC NA and PC EU March 1
    3. I own Orsinium already on both PC NA and PC EU
    4. ESO+ active and bought Gold Road Deluxe upgrade

Update: I logged out of PC NA to test the PC EU server then back into the PC NA server and I am now able to claim day 2 daily reward - Orsinium and the last day of the monthly rewards is not greyed out. Thank you for correcting this issue!!
  • kate.georgeb16_ESO
    kate.georgeb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Teleporting to Fargrave/Deadlands as some people suggest didn't fix this.
  • a.lazsteb17_ESO
    a.lazsteb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Jump to Blackreach and you get your daly reward!

How daily reward depend on location????
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC NA no steam. Own Orsinium and ESO+. Claimed Day 1 no problem on Day 1. This morning (Day 2) logged in and rewards show ~20 hours to go before I can claim Day 2 and the last day is grayed out.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • zsquared8080
    zsquared8080
    ✭✭
    G'morning from XBox NA!

- Yes, claimed Day 1 rewards
    - Yes, already own Orsinium
    - ESO+
  • kate.georgeb16_ESO
    kate.georgeb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    My partner has the same problem with his X-box account. He has claimed day one, plays on EU and owns Orsinium. Teleporting to Deadlands didn't fix it for him either.
  • ZoLatKam
    ZoLatKam
    ✭✭
    HipSkinned wrote: »
    Update: I logged out of PC NA to test the PC EU server then back into the PC NA server and I am now able to claim day 2 daily reward - Orsinium and the last day of the monthly rewards is not greyed out. Thank you for correcting this issue!!

I assure you, they've yet to do anything fix the issue (as of 2024.03.02 @ 06:48:07).

You were ZOS'd and re-logging just happened to "fix" the issue for you.

Relish in the warm glow of RNGesus!
  • LoupSolitaire
    LoupSolitaire
    ✭✭

PC-EU

Yes.

No(but I'm a ESO+ subscriber).

Any additional updates?

Solved it by Tping to Arkthzand Cavern,as suggested by other players here.
  • ajkb78
    ajkb78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PS4 EU. I did claim yesterday's reward: I don't own the Orsinium DLC (but do have access to it with ESO+) but today's reward (that it won't let me accept) isn't showing up as the Orsinium DLC, it's showing up as another 2 Scalecaller crates:

c98p7rrj3m4w.jpg

I've tried logging in on different characters and travelling to different zones but nothing has made today's daily reward possible to accept.
    Edited by ajkb78 on March 2, 2024 12:52PM
  • NoraaNeab
    NoraaNeab
    Soul Shriven
    For those currently impacted, if you could note the following, it would help with providing our teams with added information.

PC Steam NA
    Yes
    Yes
    ESO+ expired after March 1 login and before March 2 login.

Edit: Port to Shambles wayshrine fixed.
    Edited by NoraaNeab on March 2, 2024 3:52PM
  • Sadras
    Sadras
    Soul Shriven
    I'm on PC NA and have the same issue.
    • What platform and megaserver are you playing on? -- PC NA (Not via Steam, but purchased separately via the ESO website)
    • If you claimed day one rewards? -- I did, yes.
    • Do you own Orsinium already? -- No, but I have ESO+ and it's unlocked with that at the moment.
    • Any additional updates? -- The suggested fix for travelling to Fargrave did not work for me, nor did logging in and out with several characters. It stays locked.

4i0gnqdvl5i5.png
    Edited by Sadras on March 2, 2024 12:53PM
  • RandomSilliness
    RandomSilliness
    ✭✭✭
    UPDATE

I traveled both accounts to a different DLC I already owned, and that cleared up both accounts.

OP

PC NA
    Two accounts.
    Account 1 owns Orsinium already, and has active ESO+ sub.
    Account 2 does not have Orsinium, and is not active ESO+ sub.
    Day 1 rewards retrieved on both accounts, on March 1, and boxes opened on that day.
    Now (morning of March 2).....
    Day 2 rewards on both accounts indicate I have to wait 21 hours.
    Day 31 rewards show unreachable on both accounts.

Edited by RandomSilliness on March 2, 2024 1:48PM
  • Myrillya
    Myrillya
    ✭✭
    Came here to say that I've got the same issue, HOWEVER, I tried travelling to Fargrave and I was able to claim the DLC.

Nevertheless, because I originally had this issue, I still wanted to put out my info, just to help.

Plattform/Megaserver: PC EU
    Day one rewards: Claimed
    Owning Orsinium already: No, but I had access to it via ESO+
    Additional updates: As I've already said, travelling to Fargrave (from Vivec, Vvardenfell) made it possible to claim my reward, the last reward is also obtainable again. I can provide additional screenshots if needed.
  • MAOofDC
    MAOofDC
    ✭✭✭✭
    What platform and megaserver are you playing on? PC/NA

If you claimed day one rewards? Yes

Do you own Orsinium already? Yes, purchased the year it came out.

Any additional updates? I also use ESO+

Edit Going to The Shambles Wayshrine in Fargrave fixed the issue.
    Edited by MAOofDC on March 2, 2024 12:55PM
    Guild Master of the Guild <The Wrath of Sheogorath>. CHEESE AND CABBAGE FOR EVERYONE!!!

• HipSkinned
    HipSkinned
    Soul Shriven
    ZoLatKam wrote: »
    HipSkinned wrote: »

I assure you, they've yet to do anything fix the issue (as of 2024.03.02 @ 06:48:07).

You were ZOS'd and re-logging just happened to "fix" the issue for you.

Relish in the warm glow of RNGesus!

You are most likely correct. I just wanted to let ZOS know the steps I took to try to fix the issue and that I was able to get the daily reward to come through for me. By some wonderful RNGesus being.
  • ThorLuthor
    ThorLuthor
    ✭✭
    PS5 main account has ESO+
    Collected 1st daily login reward on NA and EU servers. Day 2 would not drop for either. Traveled to Artaeum Wayshrine then to Shambles Wayshrine in Fargrave with NA character and the daily unlocked. Traveled from Vulkhel Guard Wayshrine to Fargrave Outskirts Wayshrine and it unlocked with my EU character.
    2nd PS5 account doesn't have ESO+ or any DLC. Both NA and EU daily rewards dropped for day 1. Day 2 didn't drop. I can't travel to Fargrave or any DLC zone because I do not own them on my 2nd account.
    Edited by ThorLuthor on March 2, 2024 12:58PM
  • Maythor
    Maythor
    ✭✭✭✭
    PCNA, same problems as others.
  • BergisMacBride
    BergisMacBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3 PC NA accounts

Two ESO +, one not ESO +

None could claim on login.

Fixed all 3 by jumping to Blackreach Arkthzand Cavern (The Reach).
  • Ashnarug
    Ashnarug
    ✭✭✭
    ESO+ active

What platform and megaserver are you playing on? PC both NA and Eu (issue on both)

If you claimed day one rewards? Yes March 1 has been claimed.

Do you own Orsinium already? Have owned Orsinium since it came out.

Any additional updates? when you view the claim it says it will be available so tomorrow, and locks the March 31 as unavailable.

Edit: Yes going to Fargrave works and my level 7 Dunmer gained 67 XP as well as the Oblivion Explorer Headwrap.
    Edited by Ashnarug on March 2, 2024 1:01PM
    During the afternoon of Loredas, 6 Sun’s Dawn 2e578 a big piece of Aetherius fell to Nirn. It was the first major piece of Aetherius to fall on Nirn in more than five hundred years. It scattered around the world as millions of shards. It was rapidly documented by Lady Cinnabar of Taneth in her pamphlet Aetherial Fragments that "... when three shards meet, they re-form into a silvery prism by unknown process and confer the power unlocked by the merger to a nearby being." The Order of the Black Worm, commonly known as the Worm Cult, reappeared in Tamriel shortly thereafter and some of its members are avidly searching said shards.
    In the last week of First Seed 2e579, an arcane explosion occurred in the Imperial City — a night of storms, and trembling terrain. They named it the "Soulburst". That day Emperor Varen Aquilarios disappeared without a trace. His wife, Clivia Tharn, ascended to the Ruby Throne as Empress Regent under the guidance of the Necromancer Mannimarco. Ushering a time of increased instability within the Empire of Cyrodiil which finally grew into “The Three Banners War”.
  • ChocoholicCake
    ChocoholicCake
    Soul Shriven
    Hi all, we have seen several reports on players on PC EU, PS EU, and XB EU of issues claiming the day two daily login rewards. We are aware of the issue and gathering information at this current time. We'll follow up once we have more information. Please note that it is the middle of the night currently, so we likely will not have additional updates tonight.

For those on PC NA, PS NA, and XB NA, if you come across this issue once day two reset happens, please make note of that in this thread as well. Appreciate everyone's assistance as we gather information and work this out.

*Xbox NA
    *I claimed Day 1 rewards
    *I do not own Orsinium already
    * Additional notes, on my NA account the daily rewards says Day 2 rewards are unlocked in 21 hours and has the Orsinium DLC picture on. The last day of the March daily reward log in for the 3000 Tel Var Stones has been shaded out, as if I have missed a day of logging in, which I have not done so.
    *Additional note 2, My Xbox EU account was unaffected, so this is interesting to see.

I hope everyone gets their Day 2 rewards soon :smile:
    Chocney - Playing through the days, one game at a time.