Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Will skill key bind's ever be enhanced to allow combination key binds?

• Jorvus
    Jorvus
    Soul Shriven
    Modifier keys are a must have. I cant understand why they're still not implemented... oh i forgot, they are rmb+lmb anyone?

Why is it prohibited to players to use modifiers? This makes no sense.
  • DedaNax
    DedaNax
    Do we have some ZOS comments on it for Update 6?
  • hypnoticbobnub18_ESO
    hypnoticbobnub18_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I can't believe some of the comments I've read in this thread that try to dispel the idea that key modifiers are somehow unnecessary. I'm going to try and be nice and simply say that these people are ignorant of the inherent benefits and should spend a few minutes thinking about those benefits instead of speaking on the subject without having done so. I'm baffled that this game is so under-a-rock about this topic.