Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Columbine prices are getting out of hand.

• Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i usually prefer farming tel var in the sewers, as it is more consistent there, the gain rate is a little slower, but also far less risk

i can usually make around 15k tel var in an hour in the sewer while solo, usually rarely even seeing another player

every once in awhile i get ganked, or run into a enemy group in the center, but its far rarer

the surface would be more fun if they fixed the freaking respawn so you could respawn at any district regardless who controls it (this is one of the changes that killed IC)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities
  • XSTRONG
    XSTRONG
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i usually prefer farming tel var in the sewers, as it is more consistent there, the gain rate is a little slower, but also far less risk

i can usually make around 15k tel var in an hour in the sewer while solo, usually rarely even seeing another player

every once in awhile i get ganked, or run into a enemy group in the center, but its far rarer

the surface would be more fun if they fixed the freaking respawn so you could respawn at any district regardless who controls it (this is one of the changes that killed IC)

Im still curious to see if farming EA solo for Alchemy containers is worth it.

If so im leaving IC
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    XSTRONG wrote: »

If so im leaving IC

depends on how much currency you can get, and the cost of the items to buy with it lol

based on what i saw, you can get like 500 of EA currency once per day per account for the daily (repeating the daily will yield 100 currency)

and some of the stuff like leads from the vendor were like 3000-5000 of the currency

even if a cost of alchemy satchel was like 500-1000, thats either 1 per day or 1 every other day if you only do the daily once a day
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

• XSTRONG
    XSTRONG
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    XSTRONG wrote: »

If so im leaving IC

depends on how much currency you can get, and the cost of the items to buy with it lol

based on what i saw, you can get like 500 of EA currency once per day per account for the daily (repeating the daily will yield 100 currency)

and some of the stuff like leads from the vendor were like 3000-5000 of the currency

even if a cost of alchemy satchel was like 500-1000, thats either 1 per day or 1 every other day if you only do the daily once a day

I mean farm the EA currency not only from the daily quest but doing maybe arc 1 and 2 over and over again to buy alchemy containers.

The alchemy containers are 2000 EA currency per but I have no idea how much alchemy mats you get in each container or even if there is several diffrent types of flowers in 1 container like tel war satchels.

Im on ps5 so have to wait to Nov 14 to see if I think its worth farming.
  • Lexalious
    Lexalious
    ✭✭✭
    AP-buyable tripots is the way to go. literally no reason to argue with this. This happened in the past, they fixed it by adding the spell power draughts in 2020. us pve/raider community went from not being able to buy any pots to buying thousands of them from alliance vendors. it made us actually happy and enjoy the game better. if they do this to tripots, many people will benefit from this and enjoy it. people who are playing this game as farming simulator or trading simulator, im sure you will find other stuff to buy and sell. we love you too but you are being extremely selfish by coming here telling people how to play the game with the "pick it up from the ground" comments. not helpful in any way. its just not fun for us and i would rather donate my pc to charity before i start picking flowers from the ground. we buy everything, like instead of going to a crafting station i would by the food by my potions. but this tristat prices are just way too high right now. if they are cheaper we will buy more, you will make bank. i don't understand why people are trying to stand against this
  • AvalonRanger
    AvalonRanger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Galeriano wrote: »
    EF321 wrote: »
    It is right there on the ground, just pick it up

77oe01qohj00.png

Thanks for advice, that will be like 1/3 of ingredients required to make 4 potions. So You need just 49 more of these and 100 other flowers to create one stack of potions that You will consume way faster than it took to gather them not even mentioning that gathering them wasn't the most pleasing experience for someone who isn't interrested in this type of gameplay. This method doesn't work well if prices are getting continously higher. For this method to work ZoS would have to manually increase drop rates and amount fo spots where columbine spawns.

Funny answers won't change the fact that this particular flower price increase got out of hand.

"Funny answers won't change the fact..."

...?

I thought it's very decent answer. Not kind of joke. I launch the group queueing, and go to "Bankorai".
    Pick up every crafting material on the field until my queue fill up. You can sell other crafting material
    which you don't need at the guild shop, then you can get the gold.

My playing time Mon-Friday UTC13:00-16:00 [PC-NA] CP over2000 now.
    I have [1Tough tank] [1StamSorc-DD] [1Necro-DD] [1Real Healer]
    with [1Stam Blade].
    But, I'm Tank main player. Recently I'm doing Healer.

2023/12/21
    By the way...Dungeon-Meshi(One of Famous Japanese fantasy story comic book) got finale...
    Good-bye "King of Monster Eater".

2024/08/23
    Farewell Atsuko Tanaka...(-_-) I never forget epic acting for major Motoko Kusanagi.
  • Galeriano
    Galeriano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Galeriano wrote: »
    EF321 wrote: »
    It is right there on the ground, just pick it up

77oe01qohj00.png

Thanks for advice, that will be like 1/3 of ingredients required to make 4 potions. So You need just 49 more of these and 100 other flowers to create one stack of potions that You will consume way faster than it took to gather them not even mentioning that gathering them wasn't the most pleasing experience for someone who isn't interrested in this type of gameplay. This method doesn't work well if prices are getting continously higher. For this method to work ZoS would have to manually increase drop rates and amount fo spots where columbine spawns.

Funny answers won't change the fact that this particular flower price increase got out of hand.

"Funny answers won't change the fact..."

...?

I thought it's very decent answer. Not kind of joke. I launch the group queueing, and go to "Bankorai".
    Pick up every crafting material on the field until my queue fill up. You can sell other crafting material
    which you don't need at the guild shop, then you can get the gold.

Well if You would read whole comment rather than just last phrase You would've known why it was a funny answer. It's completly disconnected from reality.
    Edited by Galeriano on November 26, 2023 12:19PM
  • smallhammer
    smallhammer
    ✭✭
    Coldharbour is your friend when you need Colombine. If one can't be bothered to spend time there, then buying at guild stores is the option.

There really should be auction houses
  • Naltanir
    Naltanir
    ✭✭
    Please add more combinations without columbine to create a tristat pot and the problem is fixed
  • Ilumia
    Ilumia
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is just another way that the game is too grindy.
    Not everything should be easy, but demanding skill is better than demanding so much time.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coldharbour is your friend when you need Colombine. If one can't be bothered to spend time there, then buying at guild stores is the option.

if we had a global auction house, i can almost guarantee columbine would be selling at between 3-5x as much as it is now per unit

for PC NA that would be upwards of 10-15k per unit (its avg right now is about 3500g each)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master

• wolfie1.0.
    wolfie1.0.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ilumia wrote: »
    Not everything should be easy, but demanding skill is better than demanding so much time.

Transmute stones are harder for me to obtain than stacks of Columbine. And I can't buy those and the skill required is 0.

So please tell me how I can get rid of that boring time sink please. I very very much want to.
  • Galeriano
    Galeriano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wolfie1.0. wrote: »
    Ilumia wrote: »

Transmute stones are harder for me to obtain than stacks of Columbine. And I can't buy those and the skill required is 0.

So please tell me how I can get rid of that boring time sink please. I very very much want to.

That comparision doesn't even make sense.

Difference is that transmutes are a thing You need once in a while when making setup and You can still find workarounds for them when for certain setups columbines are used on a daily basis and are must have. You won't feel a drastic difference between divines armor piece and a piece with other trait but You will feel a drastic difference between potion that restores both mag and stam and that which doesn't.

I don't know what amount of transmutes You are comparing to stack of columbine but there are easy ways to get noticable amounts of transmutes really quick. For example 15-30 minutes in Cyrodill once per month grants You 50 transmutes per character. 5-15 minutes in random daily dungeon per character grants You 10 transmutes. With enough alt characters You can easily speed up transmute generation when needed and as I said once You get them and do what You have to do You're done, when columbine will be always consumed as long as You engage in specific type of gameplay.
    Edited by Galeriano on December 18, 2023 11:52PM
  • XSTRONG
    XSTRONG
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Imperial city is no1 place if you need flowers but its abit of a grind.

You dont even have to kill bosses to earn flowers pretty quick.

Edit: or if you had a farming mythic that gives you extra nodes i think Coldharbour would be pretty busy
    Edited by XSTRONG on December 19, 2023 5:13AM