Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

Server maintenance times

• juic3
    juic3
    ✭✭
    Hey, folks. As of now (noon EDT), we are currently looking at an ETA of 1-2 hours. We'll continue to keep you updated.

my body is readyyyyy

will?
    Options
  • Earthlybeast
    Options
  • T3CHN01221
    T3CHN01221
    ✭✭
    Zaeros wrote: »
    all the Downtime Defenders be like
    tumblr_lhke4hA3Vp1qhbs3to1_400.jpg

If you sleep are you really a downtime defender? Thats the question.
    Options
  • Zaggolf
    Zaggolf
    ✭✭✭
    Not the longest downtime I seen, but the longest I sat thur in a forum waiting :)
    Fanboy's don't keep a game running! GAMER'S DO!!!
    Options
  • alexw12381ub17_ESO
    I just feel bad for the 3 day early access guys that cant even play...on the up side maybe they will fix the quests :)
    Options
  • Cry_Wolfe
    Cry_Wolfe
    ✭✭✭
    juic3 wrote: »
    ok guys, NOW place your bets, can we reach 100 pages before servers come up? doubting it right now lol.
    trying to do my bit

Options
  • Faked
    Faked
    ✭✭✭
    typeopymp wrote: »
    Faked wrote: »
    im out of here once my chick gets back from getting her nails done.

You're not supposed to see the bride on your wedding day Bro....

we arnt traditional
    Heeeeyyyyyyy Yoooouuuuuu Guys!!!!!!!
    Options
  • arrogantferret

i love that show. thanks for reminding me about it, i had totally forgotten.
    Options
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Servers still down huh, upteen hours later, well bed now its 2:00am here in Aus, gotta say i'm really enjoying my 3 day early access so far, its been enlightening to say the least...
    Options
  • Zaeros
    Zaeros
    ✭✭✭
    T3CHN01221 wrote: »

Exactly, dedecation to the cause B)
    "Yes, one step after the next. Come what may, that is what it means to live" - The Seneschal.

This is why we keep going. What else are you going to do with your life?
    Options
  • Breetai_SDF1
    Breetai_SDF1
    ✭✭
    On page 71, I boldly stated that I was going to bed... now this thread is making a liar out of me... why... can't... I... leave.
    - Downtime Defender -
    “Conquering end-game content without really trying”
    Options
  • MattoxMaodhun
    MattoxMaodhun
    ✭✭
    Grimas wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTsboEr4heY

anyone gonna feel like this when the servers come back online

hahahahaha. Most likely.
    Options
  • elfindreams
    elfindreams
    ✭✭
    Kadigan wrote: »
    Is Downtime Defenders really the name we want to go for? Not that it isn't a perfectly fine and lovely guild name of course, but what else can we come up with? Any extra creative suggestions?

Downtime Anonymous?
    Options
  • Rukur
    Rukur
    ✭✭
    Funny seeing the people 5 o

LOL... at this point my stubborn side has kicked in and I will not be beaten.
    Options
  • typeopymp
    typeopymp
    ✭✭
    Yea, for people with 5 day this is a "hiccup" for people with 3 day, this is annoying!
    NA server: Ariseth Nightvale Level XX Bosmer Nightblade. Daggerfall.
    Options
  • GusMTL
    GusMTL
    10157311_10152238686325141_1252009705_n.jpg
    Options
  • larimous
    larimous
    Zaggolf wrote: »
    Not the longest downtime I seen, but the longest I sat thur in a forum waiting :)

should have sat through swg downtime's in the forums back in the day
    Options
  • MistryssNite
    MistryssNite
    ✭✭✭
    I was finally able to work on my paper due Thursday, over Sylvia Plath. I am almost done. ^.^
    Edited by MistryssNite on April 2, 2014 4:14PM
    Current main: Pe'tra
    Female Khajiit Templar of the Aldmeri Dominion
    Feel free to join her in questing ^.^
    It's just been a morning of death
    Options
  • T3CHN01221
    T3CHN01221
    ✭✭

Exactly, dedecation to the cause B)

I've been waiting since 1pm my time, will be waiting 'til 2am at least then no sleep until i drop hahaha
    Options
  • typeopymp
    typeopymp
    ✭✭
    GusMTL wrote: »
    10157311_10152238686325141_1252009705_n.jpg

ROFL
    NA server: Ariseth Nightvale Level XX Bosmer Nightblade. Daggerfall.
    Options
  • Sarenia
    Sarenia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vanity wrote: »
    I'm curious what ESO is doing about exploiters who are level 50 already as well. I remember people intentionally spending all of beta looking for exploits for max level and gold. By the looks of it, there were several exploits found: people level 50 already, and gold sellers already.

No exploits on my end at least, I got vr1 in about 30 hours /played with the main quest done and access to vet zones. And I wasn't even pushing it in terms of trying to go as fast as possible at all. It's doable in about 20-22 hrs to that point if you really work at it realistically.

In all fairness, you're PTS. You've been around. We Sanguine were just stress test grunts, and others are completely new.

Alpha and closed beta testers typically only stick around long enough to use their pre-existing knowledge of a game to zerg-rush to the top tier of a game post launch, then vanish after 2-6 weeks when the superiority gets stale. They go off to explore the next big MMO beta and repeat the cycle.

No offense to yourself intended, but it's fairly typical behavior, and hardly worth making an example of.
    [beta_group_85b_9]
    Options
  • Naum
    Naum
    Is Downtime Defenders really the name we want to go for? Not that it isn't a perfectly fine and lovely guild name of course, but what else can we come up with? Any extra creative suggestions?

Downtime Anonymous?

You're going to get everyone in your guild on a DHS list with that name lmao
    Options
  • Earthlybeast
    ESO got it all, long downtimes, great Forums (1st forums ive actually sat in for hours at once) great game, is there player housing...omg if this game doesnt have player housing it is the worst game i have ever played in my life!!! IT NEEDS PLAYER HOUSING. or a guild hall. I DEMAND IT!!! the beast has spoken!
    Options
  • SuperJChat
    SuperJChat
    ✭✭✭
    juic3 wrote: »
    typeopymp wrote: »

Maintenance Slayers?

Forum Junkies

How about patchday pack,

haha these are some good ones! keep it up!
    Options
  • juic3
    juic3
    ✭✭
    Z0MBiEjaw wrote: »
    So - and let me just wrap my mind around this - so you have literally taken over half a day to resolve an issue you haven't even revealed to the community, and you guys think it's super cool that what could potentially be over TWELVE HOURS of my early access period is just wrecked? You're killing me.

I think this "good games have bad launches" precedent is just the bee's knees right now, but you guys communicate like a crippled divorced couple who still live together despite the court-mandated restraining order. Jesus Christ.

they told us already, go do some reading.
    Options
  • theonez
    theonez
    Just when I thought I will have a big lead when I am getting an early access...
    Options
  • Xemnas
    Xemnas
    ✭✭
    Xemnas wrote: »
    Ciinen1988 wrote: »
    Be nice if they at least said they were sorry for the down time.
    Just too much to ask these days.

If you had completely read the thread you posted this in you would have noticed that they have apologized for the downtime a number of times.

b3a10abef396f68423bc6a60d2bbf40cb78298afa309f51c76c94130124b681c.jpgtumblr_m5mqvhqBiX1ro8ysbo1_500.jpg
    south-park-bp-sorry1.png?w=640

I think i'm going to watch that episode now.

Was actually thinking the same thing when i seen it!

http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s14e11-***-2-hindsight
    Options
  • Doraelari
    Doraelari
    ✭✭✭
    I love the people getting so upset over the servers being down lol. It's not like you paid extra to get in early.
    Options
  • caschotchb14_ESO
    Just woke up found out game is down....spent too long reading this thread. Noticed a actual dev posting time frame.
    And now that I have some sort of time frame guess ill go get a coffee and shower.
    Options
  • will.kowachb14_ESO
    will.kowachb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Teroh wrote: »
    So looking at a 14-15 hour down time... unheard of.

If you have any experience in the vast history of MMO launches, you should know that this is not at the least bit a surprise.

Options