Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

Server maintenance times

• will.kowachb14_ESO
    will.kowachb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, folks. As of now (noon EDT), we are currently looking at an ETA of 1-2 hours. We'll continue to keep you updated.

Thanks for the update. Forums really need a dev post tracker, so your posts and updates don't get lost in the myriad of chaos.
    Options
  • Faked
    Faked
    ✭✭✭
    HarryWolfe wrote: »
    Ziz wrote: »
    people QQing about FREE early access time... your paid time doesn't start until 4/4.

im not QQ'ing, but I do want to put it out there that this idea that people weren't buying early access but instead buying the ingame items or some such. The notion that someone can tell someone else what they were thinking at the time of purchase is absurd.

Regardless of the products cost in comparison to the products cost after the game goes live, if the motivating factor for buying the pre-order pack was X, then X is the reason the pre-order was purchased.....no?

no to break the mood or anything, just grabs my goat when people get shouted down for expressing themselves, wouldn't be so bad if the person doing the shouting actually really gave a crud about the other person...

it wasnt that he was expressing him self but the manner in which he was doing it
    Heeeeyyyyyyy Yoooouuuuuu Guys!!!!!!!
    Options
  • stargazer62085b14_ESO
    Hey, folks. As of now (noon EDT), we are currently looking at an ETA of 1-2 hours. We'll continue to keep you updated.

On a side note thanks for all the updates Jessica, you're a keeper lol. :smiley:
    Edited by stargazer62085b14_ESO on April 2, 2014 4:08PM
    Options
  • Lustrati
    Lustrati
    Tripp3r wrote: »
    This is my personal opinion, and should be taken as such... and i am aware of the bug that has allowed players to access others characters through their account.

For the hardcore fans of MMO's and TES universe the people who have been sitting on forums and their pre orders for months in anticipation of this game their respective early access times are launch for this game, the beta sessions should have identified many of the bugs that have contributed to them taking down the servers for maintenance during early access and they should have been working hard to fix them before early access started, this is a hindrance to any fan who has been playing from 5 day early access till present.
    So i think that in some way we should be compensated for the time we have lost, early access was for me at least an opportunity to get out of the starting zones before the flood at game launch, and i haven't been able to do that yet due to this.
    (A free or cheaper mount for all those affected would be nice :P just saying)

I do however understand that in a way, this isn't ZOS's fault and in no way are they obliged to compensate us for this, they're probably as annoyed as we are, and are likely working hard to fix it all.

Oh, and stop kidding your selves, early access was a "bonus" but we all know that was one of the main selling points for when we pre ordered our respective editions of the game.

while i'm at it, i do want to say that the fact that we haven't heard much about why they took the servers down through facebook, twitter, or here on the forums is kind of annoying, and the lack of information once you try to log in and discover the servers are down is also annoying, i feel they should tell us the facts through these social media networks within an hour of taking the servers down, not after 4, and that they should give us a rough time frame of when they estimate they will have the servers back up, the fact that they can't even say "maybe some time today" is annoying, we know that they don't know when they can bring them back up, but we would appreciate someones best guess.
    Again, this is my opinion and should be taken as such.

Umm, the main bugs in beta for daggerfall (Foulwing etc) were fixed, oddly enough the quest bugs now were working in beta
    Options
  • arrogantferret

my body is readyyyyy
    Options
  • SuperJChat
    SuperJChat
    ✭✭✭
    juic3 wrote: »
    ok guys, NOW place your bets, can we reach 100 pages before servers come up? doubting it right now lol.
    I guess at this point its just a question of how many spammers and actual good conversations stay on xD
    Options
  • elfindreams
    elfindreams
    ✭✭
    Wait if this is our current zone replacement:

zone: Hey everyone, is the frog quest still bugged, I can't seem to get the race to start...
    Options
  • Naum
    Naum
    Ziz wrote: »
    people QQing about FREE early access time... your paid time doesn't start until 4/4.

im not QQ'ing, but I do want to put it out there that this idea that people weren't buying early access but instead buying the ingame items or some such. The notion that someone can tell someone else what they were thinking at the time of purchase is absurd.

Regardless of the products cost in comparison to the products cost after the game goes live, if the motivating factor for buying the pre-order pack was X, then X is the reason the pre-order was purchased.....no?

no to break the mood or anything, just grabs my goat when people get shouted down for expressing themselves, wouldn't be so bad if the person doing the shouting actually really gave a crud about the other person...

Well said...
    Options
  • DosageCigs
    DosageCigs
    Soul Shriven

Looked into actually....to me the SSD isn't worth the insane price point atm. I'll wait a year or two, and then upgrade.

RamDisk + mklink > SSD; in value and performance.

Edited by DosageCigs on April 2, 2014 4:17PM
    Options
  • Teroh
    Teroh
    ✭✭✭
    So looking at a 14-15 hour down time... unheard of.
    The Fallen Legion is Recruiting, Help us Retake Cryodiil! Message me for more information.
    Options
  • T3CHN01221
    T3CHN01221
    ✭✭
    SuperJChat wrote: »
    juic3 wrote: »
    ok guys, NOW place your bets, can we reach 100 pages before servers come up? doubting it right now lol.
    I guess at this point its just a question of how many spammers and actual good conversations stay on xD

Please dear god no spammers haha.
    Options
  • Earthlybeast
    Grimas wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTsboEr4heY

anyone gonna feel like this when the servers come back online

Such lag, but Zenimax has done great with there servers. login lag shouldnt happen and if it does then wait ur turn in line u impati....huh what happened there?
    Options
  • Faked
    Faked
    ✭✭✭
    im out of here once my chick gets back from getting her nails done.
    Options
  • Herbatio
    Herbatio
    ✭✭✭

FANTASTIC!! ....i gotta go to work in 2 hours...fook!!
    Options
  • lloysa
    lloysa
    Kadigan wrote: »
    Is Downtime Defenders really the name we want to go for? Not that it isn't a perfectly fine and lovely guild name of course, but what else can we come up with? Any extra creative suggestions?

Downtime Survivers?
    Options
  • Laviothane
    Laviothane
    ✭✭
    Laviothane wrote: »
    Screenshot_20140316_104256_zpsbc3499ba.png~original
    Screenshot_20140316_110200_zps3ecb3863.png~original

And just for show and tell, my Kimber TLE .45
    DSC05109_zpsc9cebbce.jpg~original

Kimbers arent on the approved list in mass, ***

Mass?

I live in Canada, so I can only bring it from the gun safe to the range and back :'(

I use a S&W MP40 for work, great build but nothing special about it at all.
    I carried sig p226, but i so needed a kimber, theyre made in new england yet cant have them in mass, stupid.
    Options
  • juic3
    juic3
    ✭✭
    typeopymp wrote: »
    Kadigan wrote: »
    Is Downtime Defenders really the name we want to go for? Not that it isn't a perfectly fine and lovely guild name of course, but what else can we come up with? Any extra creative suggestions?

Maintenance Slayers?

Forum Junkies

How about patchday pack,
    Options
  • Xemnas
    Xemnas
    ✭✭
    Ciinen1988 wrote: »
    Be nice if they at least said they were sorry for the down time.
    Just too much to ask these days.

If you had completely read the thread you posted this in you would have noticed that they have apologized for the downtime a number of times.

b3a10abef396f68423bc6a60d2bbf40cb78298afa309f51c76c94130124b681c.jpgtumblr_m5mqvhqBiX1ro8ysbo1_500.jpg
    south-park-bp-sorry1.png?w=640

I think i'm going to watch that episode now.
    Options
  • ScarlettRein
    So the maintenance has been going on for 12 hours? Yeah not too bad, I think if i recall right WoW use to shut down for a day in Vanilla. Even then there will and always will be bugs and problems in the game. At least for another few months. However, like someone else said on here the launch was pretty smooth compared to most mmo's. I'm excited to see how well the game goes. O_O ;D

U forget your talking about Blizzard. they are noobs who support noobs. just look how bad D3 was at launch. a simple game compaired to normal MMOs and they crash landed and continued on for days grinding there rep into the dirt HAHA.

Yeah I agree, but I can't say i did not enjoy playing WoW when i was younger. But then again just as i said I was younger when I played warcraft so its not appealing it stopped being appealing after BC. Either way they did ruin the game Vanilla was great for me. Even with all the bugs. It was fun when it first came out, but it may be because I was younger? Oh well who knows, your right though I shouldn't compare the two plus. ESO is hundred times better.

+So the night will fall and morning will rise once again.+
    Options
  • Cry_Wolfe
    Cry_Wolfe
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmmmm, My only problem with the down severs is paying for early game play but not getting in that early game play as id like. Sadly, there isn't much I can do about that. I don't mind them doing maintenance i just wish it wasn't on the 5 day early pass time considering i paid an extra 20$ for the game. I love love the game! I wont stop playing because of this inconvenience because all games have their problems but ughhh. HURRY UP ESO <3

Scarlett... What if I worded it in such a way that you got a mount, pet, and treasure maps, as well as imperial crafting style for the extra fee....and the advance in game release was just an added bonus?

So you didn't loose anything, just did not get to use up much of the added bonus, that you didn't pay for, but received as an added bonus.

Does that help to keep the swelling down?

Most of us bought it for the early access not the items, please swallow your word BONUS and choke on it. I would have not paid 20 dollars more for the game if it didn't have the early access.

You didn't pay for early access. Both the standard and the imperial edition included three(physical) to five(digital) days of early access. Both editions will cost the same on the official release date as they do now. The game time you paid for within that payment for the game(30 days) doesn't start until the game is officially released and isn't ticking as we speak.

To clarify, the $59.99 for the standard game was for the following:
    1) A limited license to play the game. You "own" it now.
    2) 30 days of game time.

The extra amount paid for the Imperial edition(both physical and digital) was only for extra bonuses - The imperial race, horse, a pet mudcrab and/or some bonus physical items.

Choke on that...

erm dude... not to cut in on the convo you got going, but wtf?
    Allow me to Tell you that the only reason my partner and I bought the Pre-order standard and Imperial editions was for the Early Access.
    Take Note that only one Imperial Edition was mentioned, that is because we only need one set of rings for the two of us... the mount hasn't even been used yet.

So after you jump off your high horse ... don't forget to change out of your jumped up know-it-all suit...;)

Sooo they shouldn't fix the game then?

dunno what do you think? =o should they? shouldn't they?.. so many questions!!?

but really :) you got that out of my comment how?...
    Options
  • typeopymp
    typeopymp
    ✭✭
    @Tripp3r They did explain why the servers went down... It was clearly the night crew who was less communicative. And I'm sure @ZOS_JessicaFolsom will deal with @ZOS_JanS for the lack of communication. :disagree:
    NA server: Ariseth Nightvale Level XX Bosmer Nightblade. Daggerfall.
    Options
  • Plasmix
    Plasmix
    Maintenance Monsoon
    Options
  • Zaeros
    Zaeros
    ✭✭✭
    all the Downtime Defenders be like
    tumblr_lhke4hA3Vp1qhbs3to1_400.jpg

"Yes, one step after the next. Come what may, that is what it means to live" - The Seneschal.

This is why we keep going. What else are you going to do with your life?
    Options
  • T3CHN01221
    T3CHN01221
    ✭✭
    Xemnas wrote: »
    Ciinen1988 wrote: »
    Be nice if they at least said they were sorry for the down time.
    Just too much to ask these days.

If you had completely read the thread you posted this in you would have noticed that they have apologized for the downtime a number of times.

b3a10abef396f68423bc6a60d2bbf40cb78298afa309f51c76c94130124b681c.jpgtumblr_m5mqvhqBiX1ro8ysbo1_500.jpg
    south-park-bp-sorry1.png?w=640

I think i'm going to watch that episode now.

Was actually thinking the same thing when i seen it!
    Options
  • Naum
    Naum
    DosageCigs wrote: »
    Naum wrote: »

Looked into actually....to me the SSD isn't worth the insane price point atm. I'll wait a year or two, and then upgrade.

RamDisk + mklink > SSD; in value and performance.

[/quote]

Thanks! I'll look into that ;)

Options
  • Laviothane
    Laviothane
    ✭✭
    broken
    Edited by Laviothane on April 2, 2014 4:24PM
    Options
  • Z0MBiEjaw
    Z0MBiEjaw
    ✭✭✭
    So - and let me just wrap my mind around this - so you have literally taken over half a day to resolve an issue you haven't even revealed to the community, and you guys think it's super cool that what could potentially be over TWELVE HOURS of my early access period is just wrecked? You're killing me.

I think this "good games have bad launches" precedent is just the bee's knees right now, but you guys communicate like a crippled divorced couple who still live together despite the court-mandated restraining order. Jesus Christ.
    Luminous beings, are we; not this crude matter.
    Options
  • typeopymp
    typeopymp
    ✭✭
    Faked wrote: »
    im out of here once my chick gets back from getting her nails done.

You're not supposed to see the bride on your wedding day Bro....

NA server: Ariseth Nightvale Level XX Bosmer Nightblade. Daggerfall.
    Options
  • Faked
    Faked
    ✭✭✭
    Zaeros wrote: »
    all the Downtime Defenders be like
    tumblr_lhke4hA3Vp1qhbs3to1_400.jpg

He looks so coked out there lol
    Options