Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Server maintenance times

• Doraelari
    Doraelari
    ✭✭✭
    israelx wrote: »
    I don't care what you say, I bought a product and it doesn't work properly and has not been usable for more than 12 hours now, if this kinda of thing goes on next week I'm seriously considering asking for my money back like I would do with any other product.

Pretty sure this is something that would be in the TOS, and you obviously agreed to it.
  • Ciinen1988
    Ciinen1988
    ✭✭✭
    Be nice if they at least said they were sorry for the down time.
    Just too much to ask these days.

If you had completely read the thread you posted this in you would have noticed that they have apologized for the downtime a number of times.
  • Zaeros
    Zaeros
    ✭✭✭
    pretty sure most people on this forum are like
    dog-meme-hyper-awake-hyper-asleep.jpg
    "Yes, one step after the next. Come what may, that is what it means to live" - The Seneschal.

This is why we keep going. What else are you going to do with your life?
  • Cry_Wolfe
    Cry_Wolfe
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmmmm, My only problem with the down severs is paying for early game play but not getting in that early game play as id like. Sadly, there isn't much I can do about that. I don't mind them doing maintenance i just wish it wasn't on the 5 day early pass time considering i paid an extra 20$ for the game. I love love the game! I wont stop playing because of this inconvenience because all games have their problems but ughhh. HURRY UP ESO <3

Scarlett... What if I worded it in such a way that you got a mount, pet, and treasure maps, as well as imperial crafting style for the extra fee....and the advance in game release was just an added bonus?

So you didn't loose anything, just did not get to use up much of the added bonus, that you didn't pay for, but received as an added bonus.

Does that help to keep the swelling down?

Most of us bought it for the early access not the items, please swallow your word BONUS and choke on it. I would have not paid 20 dollars more for the game if it didn't have the early access.

You didn't pay for early access. Both the standard and the imperial edition included three(physical) to five(digital) days of early access. Both editions will cost the same on the official release date as they do now. The game time you paid for within that payment for the game(30 days) doesn't start until the game is officially released and isn't ticking as we speak.

To clarify, the $59.99 for the standard game was for the following:
    1) A limited license to play the game. You "own" it now.
    2) 30 days of game time.

The extra amount paid for the Imperial edition(both physical and digital) was only for extra bonuses - The imperial race, horse, a pet mudcrab and/or some bonus physical items.

Choke on that...

erm dude... not to cut in on the convo you got going, but wtf?
    Allow me to Tell you that the only reason my partner and I bought the Pre-order standard and Imperial editions was for the Early Access.
    Take Note that only one Imperial Edition was mentioned, that is because we only need one set of rings for the two of us... the mount hasn't even been used yet.

So after you jump off your high horse ... don't forget to change out of your jumped up know-it-all suit...;)
  • Rukur
    Rukur
    ✭✭
    T3CHN01221 wrote: »
    SuperJChat wrote: »
    Hey guys quick update for Downtime Defenders,

For those of you who are wondering, @Zaeros and I have decided that I would create the guild when the server comes back up, we have also decided on going with the All-Alliance Guild. We may add Alliance specific guilds in time for those who wish to support their own alliance during pvp.

If you have any questions, you want to suggest something, or just have any comments please feel free to Inbox either @Zaeros, @Faked‌ or I, and we will get with you!

That is what i like to hear! Downtime Defenders all the way!

And out of the darkness some light shines :pensive:
  • typeopymp
    typeopymp
    ✭✭
    Faked wrote: »
    typeopymp wrote: »
    @Faked Congrats man! Only one problem... Once the ring hits the finger it's all like: "YOU CANT PLAY THAT MMO NO MOAR!!"

haha thats why im getting her to play too. its her first video game ever so its alot of teaching but shes enjoying it.

I tried to get my wife to play guild wars 2. She did well but soon retreated back into the kitchen where she belongs to make AWESOME Sammiches!
    NA server: Ariseth Nightvale Level XX Bosmer Nightblade. Daggerfall.
  • lfseeney_ESO
    lfseeney_ESO
    ✭✭
    Still not ETA?
  • SuperJChat
    SuperJChat
    ✭✭✭
    Slyphoon wrote: »
    I should get some sleep though. Im getting married tonight at 7pm..... good times a head.

I thought you were joking :open_mouth:

no joke there :) exciting day for me.

Remember to put pledge of mara in your quickslot and keep trying it until you and the missus glow and float. Its a little unresponsive sometimes.

Ha great idea!
    But considering its her first game (and an MMO at that!) maybe it would be more worthwile to use it on someone who plays a lot?
    But then again she is your fiancee XD
  • Inactive Account
    Inactive Account
    ✭✭✭✭
    Should be another update on the servers coming shortly. They seem to be releasing info ever 1.5 - 2 hrs.
  • Earthlybeast
    im sure servers will go online the second my GF gets on. both times now the minue she logs off the servers go down for maint. not joking either
  • Rukur
    Rukur
    ✭✭
    11.52am Jessica :)

tick tock
  • ScarlettRein
    So the maintenance has been going on for 12 hours? Yeah not too bad, I think if i recall right WoW use to shut down for a day in Vanilla. Even then there will and always will be bugs and problems in the game. At least for another few months. However, like someone else said on here the launch was pretty smooth compared to most mmo's. I'm excited to see how well the game goes. O_O ;D
    +So the night will fall and morning will rise once again.+
  • elfindreams
    elfindreams
    ✭✭
    J3K wrote: »
    I have to admit the launch is still more polished than SWTOR's was. I mean they didn't even finish painting it first.Screenshot_2012-01-22_02_42_16_711000.jpg

Ok I have to wonder... I have put in hundreds of hours into SWTOR, done all the story lines, all the ops, all the flashpoints, pvp ever since beta... I have never seen this... where is this??? I have to go check it out (someone else posted that it is still like that).... also what graphics setting?
  • Imryll
    Imryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Faked Congrats man! Only one problem... Once the ring hits the finger it's all like: "YOU CANT PLAY THAT MMO NO MOAR!!"

Only if you choose a non-gaming spouse. Otherwise, I think Auridon would be a lovely honeymoon destination.

Grats, @Faked. :D
  • Zaggolf
    Zaggolf
    ✭✭✭
    Be nice if they at least said they were sorry for the down time.
    Just too much to ask these days.

They have said sorry to much ..Read dev tracker as they say sorry and thanks for waiting
    Fanboy's don't keep a game running! GAMER'S DO!!!
  • Grimas
    Grimas
    Naum wrote: »
    While we are here.. What rigs are everyone running? Myself only have an Alienware M17XR4

ARC 647 Gaming Case

Intel® Core™ i7-4770K Processor (4x 3.50GHz/8MB L3 Cache), 20% Overclocking

Corsair Hydro Series H60 Liquid CPU Cooling System - ARC Dual Silent High Performance Fan Upgrade (Push-Pull Airflow)

32 GB [8 GB x4] DDR3-1866 ADATA XPG V2

AMD Radeon R9 270 - 2GB - CrossFire Mode (Dual Cards)

Gigabyte GA-Z87X-OC -- 4x PCIe 3.0 x16, 6x USB 3.0, 2x HDMI, 1x DisplayPort

850 Watt Thermaltake SP-850M 80 PLUS Bronze

1 TB HARD DRIVE -- 32M Cache, 7200 RPM, 6.0Gb/s - Single Drive

3 x 500 GB HARD DRIVE -- 32M Cache, 7200 RPM, 6.0Gb/s

[12x Blu-Ray] LG BLU-RAY Reader, DVD±R/±RW Burner Combo Drive

NZXT Sentry 2 Touch Screen Fan Controller & Temperature Display

3D Premium Surround Sound Onboard

Intel Pro 10/100/1000 Network Card

Microsoft Windows 7 Professional

Razer Vespula Gaming Mouse Mat w/ Dual-Sided Gaming Grade Surfaces/Razer Naga

32" Hisense 1080p
    32" Element 1080p

Logitech 5.1 Surround/Logitech G9 Headset

nice but you dont have a SSD so I give your a fail sir
    Grimas - Imperial DK Tank - DC
  • Rukur
    Rukur
    ✭✭
    BUY GOLD CHEAP HERE
    BUY GOLD CHEAP HERE
    BUY GOLD CHEAP HERE
    BUY GOLD CHEAP HERE
    BUY GOLD CHEAP HERE
    BUY GOLD CHEAP HERE
    BUY GOLD CHEAP HERE
    BUY GOLD CHEAP HERE
    BUY GOLD CHEAP HERE
    BUY GOLD CHEAP HERE
    BUY GOLD CHEAP HERE
    BUY GOLD CHEAP HERE
    BUY GOLD CHEAP HERE
    BUY GOLD CHEAP HERE
    BUY GOLD CHEAP HERE
    BUY GOLD CHEAP HERE

You're welcome.

NOOOOOOOOO
  • Ziz
    Ziz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    people QQing about FREE early access time... your paid time doesn't start until 4/4.
  • Sarenia
    Sarenia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    waste-watch-stopimg.jpg

Relax everyone, Zenimax is on the job.

Server is _still_ down, but they're not wasting their efforts! They've disabled forum signatures -- for your protection. Any fears of standing out from the crowd with a creative signature can be relieved!

That is of course, assuming you can navigate through the German threads to your destination. While this issue hasn't been resolved, my source on the inside assure me they'll be offering free German language lessons as a workaround.
    [beta_group_85b_9]
  • Faked
    Faked
    ✭✭✭
    Imryll wrote: »

Only if you choose a non-gaming spouse. Otherwise, I think Auridon would be a lovely honeymoon destination.

Grats, @Faked. :D
    she was definitely anti game when I first met her lol.
    Heeeeyyyyyyy Yoooouuuuuu Guys!!!!!!!
  • Cry_Wolfe
    Cry_Wolfe
    ✭✭✭
    Kadigan wrote: »
    This was a forum about server maintenance, not what build your computer is. Stay on topic.
    Since when?
    you-must-be-new-here-willy-wonka.jpg

pst take at look at your browser addy bar ;)
  • Earthlybeast
    So the maintenance has been going on for 12 hours? Yeah not too bad, I think if i recall right WoW use to shut down for a day in Vanilla. Even then there will and always will be bugs and problems in the game. At least for another few months. However, like someone else said on here the launch was pretty smooth compared to most mmo's. I'm excited to see how well the game goes. O_O ;D

U forget your talking about Blizzard. they are noobs who support noobs. just look how bad D3 was at launch. a simple game compaired to normal MMOs and they crash landed and continued on for days grinding there rep into the dirt HAHA.
  • acespades100
    acespades100
    ✭✭
    BUY GOLD CHEAP HERE
    BUY GOLD CHEAP HERE
    BUY GOLD CHEAP HERE
    BUY GOLD CHEAP HERE
    BUY GOLD CHEAP HERE
    BUY GOLD CHEAP HERE
    BUY GOLD CHEAP HERE
    BUY GOLD CHEAP HERE
    BUY GOLD CHEAP HERE
    BUY GOLD CHEAP HERE
    BUY GOLD CHEAP HERE
    BUY GOLD CHEAP HERE
    BUY GOLD CHEAP HERE
    BUY GOLD CHEAP HERE
    BUY GOLD CHEAP HERE
    BUY GOLD CHEAP HERE

You're welcome.

NOOOOOOOOO

right click* Report* lol
  • Naum
    Naum
    Grimas wrote: »
    Naum wrote: »
    While we are here.. What rigs are everyone running? Myself only have an Alienware M17XR4

ARC 647 Gaming Case

Intel® Core™ i7-4770K Processor (4x 3.50GHz/8MB L3 Cache), 20% Overclocking

Corsair Hydro Series H60 Liquid CPU Cooling System - ARC Dual Silent High Performance Fan Upgrade (Push-Pull Airflow)

32 GB [8 GB x4] DDR3-1866 ADATA XPG V2

AMD Radeon R9 270 - 2GB - CrossFire Mode (Dual Cards)

Gigabyte GA-Z87X-OC -- 4x PCIe 3.0 x16, 6x USB 3.0, 2x HDMI, 1x DisplayPort

850 Watt Thermaltake SP-850M 80 PLUS Bronze

1 TB HARD DRIVE -- 32M Cache, 7200 RPM, 6.0Gb/s - Single Drive

3 x 500 GB HARD DRIVE -- 32M Cache, 7200 RPM, 6.0Gb/s

[12x Blu-Ray] LG BLU-RAY Reader, DVD±R/±RW Burner Combo Drive

NZXT Sentry 2 Touch Screen Fan Controller & Temperature Display

3D Premium Surround Sound Onboard

Intel Pro 10/100/1000 Network Card

Microsoft Windows 7 Professional

Razer Vespula Gaming Mouse Mat w/ Dual-Sided Gaming Grade Surfaces/Razer Naga

32" Hisense 1080p
    32" Element 1080p

Logitech 5.1 Surround/Logitech G9 Headset

nice but you dont have a SSD so I give your a fail sir

Looked into actually....to me the SSD isn't worth the insane price point atm. I'll wait a year or two, and then upgrade.
  • larimous
    larimous
    J3K wrote: »
    I have to admit the launch is still more polished than SWTOR's was. I mean they didn't even finish painting it first.Screenshot_2012-01-22_02_42_16_711000.jpg

Ok I have to wonder... I have put in hundreds of hours into SWTOR, done all the story lines, all the ops, all the flashpoints, pvp ever since beta... I have never seen this... where is this??? I have to go check it out (someone else posted that it is still like that).... also what graphics setting?

alderan believe its the first heroic area 4 quest also what server because some are fixed others are not
  • Cowkill
    Cowkill
    Server maintenance on sunday ? Is this a bad joke ?
  • Phabiusbile
    Phabiusbile
    ✭✭
    I haven't actually experienced any set back due to the downtime.
    Went to bed last night.
    Went to work this morning.
    Still at work.
    I am hoping the servers will be up when I get home in 4 hours.
    On a positive note my 12 - 18 hour researches will be done. And it will be time to upgrade the horse again
  • Dust
    Dust
    Soul Shriven
    If you want to go live by morning you have... 3 minutes
    ᚿᛦᚱᚦ
  • Kadigan
    Kadigan
    ✭✭✭
    Is Downtime Defenders really the name we want to go for? Not that it isn't a perfectly fine and lovely guild name of course, but what else can we come up with? Any extra creative suggestions?
    Daggerfall Covenant: Fork-Stealer, Argonian Dragonknight
    Aldmeri Dominion: Kadigan, Bosmer Nightblade
    Let's be civil, shall we?
  • tyler_797b16_ESO
    SuperJChat wrote: »
    Hey guys quick update for Downtime Defenders,

For those of you who are wondering, @Zaeros and I have decided that I would create the guild when the server comes back up, we have also decided on going with the All-Alliance Guild. We may add Alliance specific guilds in time for those who wish to support their own alliance during pvp.

If you have any questions, you want to suggest something, or just have any comments please feel free to Inbox either @Zaeros, @Faked‌ or I, and we will get with you!

Awesome!