Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Server maintenance times

• jshahmirancub18_ESO
    Has any one every had early access at a games launch, where you do not loose one or two days to maintenance or server queue issues.
    Options
  • bakejoshb14_ESO
    MaxBat wrote: »
    And, seriously, TESO, you should give those of us that participate in this forum a unique badge ...

This, lol
    Options
  • elfindreams
    elfindreams
    ✭✭
    Soooooooo......... What is the best Alliance War to join in on for AD that isn't overrun by us. To still be able to get in captures and kills.

Skull Crusher
    Options
  • Vintal
    Vintal
    Man, today is brutal finally had some time to play. =/ Oh well i guess there is always this weekend.
    Options
  • hrdndv_ESO
    hrdndv_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Please note that the devs just posted 2 more hours of maintenance so 2 pm EDT.

They also posted the new contents in this update. Just click on Recent Discussions to view new dev comments.

BTW this is a combination of both scheduled and emergency maintenance. Mostly they are reducing ways to level up quickly.
    Options
  • MaxBat
    MaxBat
    ✭✭✭
    juic3 wrote: »
    Greydog wrote: »
    "Jessica's Disciples"
    ... but we dont want her to get creeped out ...

Oh ... it might be a bit late for that ...

"Funny that magic doesn't work when a mace caves in your skull."

Playing on a PC, NA Server, since that very first day ...
    Options
  • elfindreams
    elfindreams
    ✭✭
    juic3 wrote: »
    "Jessica's Disciples"
    nice! but we dont want her to get creeped out if she thinks she has a bunch of stalkers lol

We don't?
    Options
  • Zaeros
    Zaeros
    ✭✭✭
    Must.Get.To.Page.100.
    "Yes, one step after the next. Come what may, that is what it means to live" - The Seneschal.

This is why we keep going. What else are you going to do with your life?
    Options
  • Kadigan
    Kadigan
    ✭✭✭
    I'd flood this thread with ESO screenshots but not actually sure how to internet. Tragic secret revealed.
    Daggerfall Covenant: Fork-Stealer, Argonian Dragonknight
    Aldmeri Dominion: Kadigan, Bosmer Nightblade
    Let's be civil, shall we?
    Options
  • Rosebloome
    Rosebloome
    ✭✭
    LFG Banished Cells, need 1 DPS, 1 HEALS, 1 TANK and 1 server ;)

Don't need all that. D: You can easily do it without dedicated classes, except for maybe a healer. :P

Options
  • Morbias83
    Morbias83
    I'll join DD. Been looking for a laid back kind of guild.
    Options
  • Robert.Graham18rwb17_ESO
    Sarenia wrote: »
    Anyone else in the same Double Downtime boat as me?

Got on the PC right as downtime hit. Have to get off the PC most likely within the 1-2 hours when servers come back up, and won't be back on the PC until they go down again for tonight's scheduled maintenance.

Me and ZOS are on way different wavelengths! LOL

their pushing the patch now.... so i doubt we'll get a maint cycle tonight (here's hoping anyway)
    -Rob Aka
    Weldien Phoenix
    Guild Leader Warriors Blood.
    Options
  • Greydog
    Greydog
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well. the notice I get on a login attempt has changed from the generic "down for maintenance" to the "Your account permissions do not currently entitle you to access this server" message.

I'm hoping that's a good thing ..lol
    "I Plan on living forever ..so far so good"
    Sanguine's Disciple

Asylum Amoebaeus ..A refuge for those who normally fly solo.
    Message me here or in game for an invite
    Options
  • T3CHN01221
    T3CHN01221
    ✭✭
    So @Zaeros how many people do we now have in DD, roughly?
    Options
  • SuperJChat
    SuperJChat
    ✭✭✭
    Defenders! Time for a headcount...

We are now currently 30 Members strong!
    We just started but we are already making a name for ourselves!
    Keep it up guys, your patience, sarcasm, lol's, and cats (and dogs) have paid off!
    Options
  • Zaggolf
    Zaggolf
    ✭✭✭
    yea zombie it was posted 6 hours b4 taco bell.And I disagree them am crunch wraps things are awful

Fanboy's don't keep a game running! GAMER'S DO!!!
    Options
  • arrogantferret
    Z0MBiEjaw wrote: »
    So - and let me just wrap my mind around this - so you have literally taken over half a day to resolve an issue you haven't even revealed to the community, and you guys think it's super cool that what could potentially be over TWELVE HOURS of my early access period is just wrecked? You're killing me.

I think this "good games have bad launches" precedent is just the bee's knees right now, but you guys communicate like a crippled divorced couple who still live together despite the court-mandated restraining order. Jesus Christ.

ahh yeah they did explain obviously you didn't bother reading..
    Last night a few North American users reported inventory-related issues with their character account, such as seeing additional inventory items appear, or seeing items that were not earned through gameplay. We've identified and fixed the problem, but the issue necessitated some downtime overnight for the North American megaserver. This problem has not manifested on the European server, so it continues to run as normal. The fix will be implemented as soon as all required pre-testing is complete this morning.

We were already planning to push a new game build to both servers this morning, and we will continue to work towards this. Stay tuned for complete patch note shortly. In addition to this aforementioned priority fix, we are also working quickly to restore our 'send in-game mail' functionality, some content blocking fixes that are preventing some users from finishing quests, and a few other tweaks. Our goal is to have all of these fixes initiated later this morning, eastern US time.

We will update this post as soon as we have an exact timeline for the service to be restored.
    (no i've not gone to bed yet :P )

Let me just clarify again that I was up for EIGHT HOURS ON THESE FORUMS WAITING ON A RESPONSE WHILE THEY DID NOTHING AND SAID NOTHING AND OFFERED NOTHING. Forgive me if I didn't come back eager to crawl through the well over 40 pages of new posts to locate something resembling an answer to the big, mysterious question of "what the hell is going on?" Also, stop being *** because I'm irritated about something that really should have been communicated and confirmed a long time ago. Thanks.

F8VuQ.gif

shhhhh... shhhhh.. there there, my darling. you're going to burst a blood vessel if you let your jimmies get that rustled.

really though, i feel the frustration because i don't even have any basis for comparison for this experience as i don't play MMOs and i've never been a part of the launch of an online game. i also don't have money just streaming out of my asscheeks and a selling point for this was early access, for me. but at some point you just have to let it go and allow yourself to laugh about it.
    Options
  • Cry_Wolfe
    Cry_Wolfe
    ✭✭✭
    So - and let me just wrap my mind around this - so you have literally taken over half a day to resolve an issue you haven't even revealed to the community, and you guys think it's super cool that what could potentially be over TWELVE HOURS of my early access period is just wrecked? You're killing me.

I think this "good games have bad launches" precedent is just the bee's knees right now, but you guys communicate like a crippled divorced couple who still live together despite the court-mandated restraining order. Jesus Christ.

ahh yeah they did explain obviously you didn't bother reading..
    Last night a few North American users reported inventory-related issues with their character account, such as seeing additional inventory items appear, or seeing items that were not earned through gameplay. We've identified and fixed the problem, but the issue necessitated some downtime overnight for the North American megaserver. This problem has not manifested on the European server, so it continues to run as normal. The fix will be implemented as soon as all required pre-testing is complete this morning.

We were already planning to push a new game build to both servers this morning, and we will continue to work towards this. Stay tuned for complete patch note shortly. In addition to this aforementioned priority fix, we are also working quickly to restore our 'send in-game mail' functionality, some content blocking fixes that are preventing some users from finishing quests, and a few other tweaks. Our goal is to have all of these fixes initiated later this morning, eastern US time.

We will update this post as soon as we have an exact timeline for the service to be restored.
    (no i've not gone to bed yet :P )

Let me just clarify again that I was up for EIGHT HOURS ON THESE FORUMS WAITING ON A RESPONSE WHILE THEY DID NOTHING AND SAID NOTHING AND OFFERED NOTHING. Forgive me if I didn't come back eager to crawl through the well over 40 pages of new posts to locate something resembling an answer to the big, mysterious question of "what the hell is going on?" Also, stop being *** because I'm irritated about something that really should have been communicated and confirmed a long time ago. Thanks.

can't be bothered finding the post but Jessica said something along the lines of ZOS implementing better strategies for communication... its not all bad if something has been learnt >.<
    Options
  • elfindreams
    elfindreams
    ✭✭
    Well. the notice I get on a login attempt has changed from the generic "down for maintenance" to the "Your account permissions do not currently entitle you to access this server" message.

It usually means they have opened it up for QA to make sure the patches work.
    Options
  • Laviothane
    Laviothane
    ✭✭
    Real talent --- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhBoR_tgXCI

[dub fx live street performance]
    Options
  • T3CHN01221
    T3CHN01221
    ✭✭
    SuperJChat wrote: »
    Defenders! Time for a headcount...

We are now currently 30 Members strong!
    We just started but we are already making a name for ourselves!
    Keep it up guys, your patience, sarcasm, lol's, and cats (and dogs) have paid off!

Ah thankyou! Literally asked that as you posted haha
    Options
  • MaxBat
    MaxBat
    ✭✭✭
    F8VuQ.gif

Okay ... now I'm creeped out ...

Options
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I was getting that since the beginning of the downtime so it's probably not a good sign.

ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
    Options
  • Zaeros
    Zaeros
    ✭✭✭
    Morbias83 wrote: »
    I'll join DD. Been looking for a laid back kind of guild.
    send @superjchat, @faked or I an inbox with id and we'll join you when server is up :)

"Yes, one step after the next. Come what may, that is what it means to live" - The Seneschal.

This is why we keep going. What else are you going to do with your life?
    Options
  • Wylerayb14_ESO
    T3CHN01221 wrote: »
    Zaeros wrote: »
    T3CHN01221 wrote: »
    all the Downtime Defenders be like
    tumblr_lhke4hA3Vp1qhbs3to1_400.jpg

If you sleep are you really a downtime defender? Thats the question.

Exactly, dedecation to the cause B)

I've been waiting since 1pm my time, will be waiting 'til 2am at least then no sleep until i drop hahaha
    Every time I'm finished reading a page of this forum there's a new page ready. They are entertaining too. I want into DD as well. Love the idea and the design.
    Options
  • VaxtinTheWolf
    VaxtinTheWolf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have come back after checking my screenshot folder. I wanted to present to everyone the feats of this particular guard.

rRw9mxv.jpg
    || AD - Rah'Jiin Lv50 Khajiit Nightblade (Damage) || EP - Generic Argonian Lv50 Argonian Nightblade (Tank) || DC - Zinkotsu Lv50 Breton Nightblade (Healer) ||
    || DC - Ja'Kiro Feral-Heart Lv50 Khajiit Dragonknight (Damage) || EP - VaxtinTheWolf Lv50 Redguard Templar (Tank) || AD - Velik Iranis Lv50 Dark Elf Sorcerer (Tank ) ||
    || EP - Einvarg The Frozen Lv50 Nord Warden (Tank/Healer) || EP - Keem-Ja Lv4 Argonian Necromancer (Healer/Tank) ||
    PC - North American Server (Champion 1300+)
    Options
  • T3CHN01221
    T3CHN01221
    ✭✭
    All you need is music, drinks, and a good forum and time flies!
    Options
  • MaxBat
    MaxBat
    ✭✭✭
    Morbias83 wrote: »
    I'll join DD.

As would I ...

Options
  • Z0MBiEjaw
    Z0MBiEjaw
    ✭✭✭
    Zaggolf wrote: »
    yea zombie it was posted 6 hours b4 taco bell.And I disagree them am crunch wraps things are awful

Yo you're right I think it was just the delirium that comes with sleep-hunger that made me like it, I just tried another and it was rancid.
    Luminous beings, are we; not this crude matter.
    Options
  • j_labbeb16_ESO
    j_labbeb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Laviothane wrote: »
    Laviothane wrote: »
    Screenshot_20140316_104256_zpsbc3499ba.png~original
    Screenshot_20140316_110200_zps3ecb3863.png~original

And just for show and tell, my Kimber TLE .45
    DSC05109_zpsc9cebbce.jpg~original

Kimbers arent on the approved list in mass, ***

Mass?

I live in Canada, so I can only bring it from the gun safe to the range and back :'(

I use a S&W MP40 for work, great build but nothing special about it at all.
    I carried sig p226, but i so needed a kimber, theyre made in new england yet cant have them in mass, stupid.

One of my co-workers has a P226 in a 9mm, nice firearm but it was jamming like crazy last time we were at the range. The Kimbers are Meh, all 1911's are such a *** child to strip down for cleaning compared to the S&W MP, plus the MP has a bunch of cool safety futures, reliable, can take a huge beating and still work flawlessly... It's just not a pretty firearm by any means.
    Options