Maintenance for the week of May 20:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 18:00 UTC (14:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Server maintenance times

• Morbias83
    Morbias83
    PAGE 80
    Options
  • Cayce_of_Kata
    Cayce_of_Kata
    ✭✭✭
    MaxBat wrote: »
    And, seriously, TESO, you should give those of us that participate in this forum a unique badge ...

EeEufPz.png
    Options
  • Morbias83
    Morbias83
    FAIL. I was so hopeful.
    Options
  • T3CHN01221
    T3CHN01221
    ✭✭
    And, seriously, TESO, you should give those of us that participate in this forum a unique badge ...

EeEufPz.png

Love it!
    Options
  • arrogantferret
    juic3 wrote: »
    Hey, folks. As of now (noon EDT), we are currently looking at an ETA of 1-2 hours. We'll continue to keep you updated.

my body is readyyyyy

will?

i don't understand the question?

I have a friend named will that says that all the time.

ah, yes, i see. it's a popular phrase here on the internet. ;)
    Options
  • juic3
    juic3
    ✭✭
    Zaeros wrote: »
    SuperJChat wrote: »
    T3CHN01221 wrote: »
    all the Downtime Defenders be like
    tumblr_lhke4hA3Vp1qhbs3to1_400.jpg

If you sleep are you really a downtime defender? Thats the question.

Exactly, dedecation to the cause B)

Gonna be honest and say when the downtime first hit i passed out for about 10-20 minutes xD

lol I've been drinking this while time, I'm suprised I didn't pass out too >:)

same here Zae
    Options
  • MaxBat
    MaxBat
    ✭✭✭

EeEufPz.png

There is no end to the awesomeness of that post.

I bow.
    "Funny that magic doesn't work when a mace caves in your skull."

Playing on a PC, NA Server, since that very first day ...
    Options
  • T3CHN01221
    T3CHN01221
    ✭✭
    Nicotine break i think!
    Options
  • Z0MBiEjaw
    Z0MBiEjaw
    ✭✭✭
    Z0MBiEjaw wrote: »
    So - and let me just wrap my mind around this - so you have literally taken over half a day to resolve an issue you haven't even revealed to the community, and you guys think it's super cool that what could potentially be over TWELVE HOURS of my early access period is just wrecked? You're killing me.

I think this "good games have bad launches" precedent is just the bee's knees right now, but you guys communicate like a crippled divorced couple who still live together despite the court-mandated restraining order. Jesus Christ.

ahh yeah they did explain obviously you didn't bother reading..
    Last night a few North American users reported inventory-related issues with their character account, such as seeing additional inventory items appear, or seeing items that were not earned through gameplay. We've identified and fixed the problem, but the issue necessitated some downtime overnight for the North American megaserver. This problem has not manifested on the European server, so it continues to run as normal. The fix will be implemented as soon as all required pre-testing is complete this morning.

We were already planning to push a new game build to both servers this morning, and we will continue to work towards this. Stay tuned for complete patch note shortly. In addition to this aforementioned priority fix, we are also working quickly to restore our 'send in-game mail' functionality, some content blocking fixes that are preventing some users from finishing quests, and a few other tweaks. Our goal is to have all of these fixes initiated later this morning, eastern US time.

We will update this post as soon as we have an exact timeline for the service to be restored.
    (no i've not gone to bed yet :P )

Let me just clarify again that I was up for EIGHT HOURS ON THESE FORUMS WAITING ON A RESPONSE WHILE THEY DID NOTHING AND SAID NOTHING AND OFFERED NOTHING. Forgive me if I didn't come back eager to crawl through the well over 40 pages of new posts to locate something resembling an answer to the big, mysterious question of "what the hell is going on?" Also, stop being *** because I'm irritated about something that really should have been communicated and confirmed a long time ago. Thanks.
    Luminous beings, are we; not this crude matter.
    Options
  • Xemnas
    Xemnas
    ✭✭
    Aci wrote: »
    I wonder how these programmer guys can fix such issue in that few hours. I thought things like that would take at least some days or weeks even. Im really impressed how fast this works out. Do you guys think this is even possible, can all those broken quests and stuff be fixed in that short amount of time?

On a programming standpoint, the quest should be really easy to fix. Also they are professionals so it should probably take them about 10 minutes to fix a bugged quest.
    Options
  • Sarenia
    Sarenia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone else in the same Double Downtime boat as me?

Got on the PC right as downtime hit. Have to get off the PC most likely within the 1-2 hours when servers come back up, and won't be back on the PC until they go down again for tonight's scheduled maintenance.

Me and ZOS are on way different wavelengths! LOL
    [beta_group_85b_9]
    Options
  • AntiSaint
    AntiSaint
    All the vituperation of downtime can be quite amusing. Anyway, tis better these major issues get fixed now than during launch.

Bonus: Unless I'm blind and have not noticed it, add a nice little server status indicator to the launcher.
    No, you can't have my stuff...
    Options
  • Nox_Aeterna
    Nox_Aeterna
    ✭✭✭✭✭

EeEufPz.png

This is quite cool hehehe.
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."
    -Hanlon's razor
    Options
  • veestella
    veestella
    Need to accept that I will not be playing this until after work.
    Options
  • elfindreams
    elfindreams
    ✭✭
    LFG Banished Cells, need 1 DPS, 1 HEALS, 1 TANK and 1 server ;)
    Options
  • Zaeros
    Zaeros
    ✭✭✭

EeEufPz.png

There is no end to the awesomeness of that post.

I bow.

Hell Yeah!
    "Yes, one step after the next. Come what may, that is what it means to live" - The Seneschal.

This is why we keep going. What else are you going to do with your life?
    Options
  • Robert.Graham18rwb17_ESO
    actually @Zos_jessicaFolsom another one for you to chase up ;) has the Elemental Guardians actually ahh... been put back to their ENGLISH voice recordings on the English Localization.. I mean don't get me wrong german is a great language but I'm playing in english and they spoke english durring beta :)

-Rob Aka
    Weldien Phoenix
    Guild Leader Warriors Blood.
    Options
  • juic3
    juic3
    ✭✭

EeEufPz.png

magnificent
    Options
  • Earthlybeast
    ill heal
    Options
  • Greydog
    Greydog
    ✭✭✭✭
    "Jessica's Disciples"
    "I Plan on living forever ..so far so good"
    Sanguine's Disciple

Asylum Amoebaeus ..A refuge for those who normally fly solo.
    Message me here or in game for an invite
    Options
  • MattoxMaodhun
    MattoxMaodhun
    ✭✭

EeEufPz.png

That was fast... and awesome... and a very good use of downtime time (besides spending time in this thread)
    Options
  • homardpolicierb16_ESO
    T3CHN01221 wrote: »
    Nicotine break i think!

every time i go outside i realize that i wasted 2h..... 1h... 1h..... 2h.... of a beautifull day... kill me....
    Downtime Defenders... How many pages can we get this time?
    Options
  • Kerannis
    Kerannis
    Soul Shriven
    I'm impressed with how few bugs there are in such a huge, expansive, complex game that allows us to play it the way we want to play it. I have played much less complex games that are less polished and have regular server down time to fix issue after issue, constant server crashes, a good year after the game launched.

It's the little things that impress me with this game. Down time sucks. But would we all rather they didn't launch the game now and held off another few years?
    Is it a 1st world, or a 3rd world problem? If its 3rd world problem then you have a real problem, other wise its just an inconvenience.
    Options
  • Phabiusbile
    Phabiusbile
    ✭✭
    Soooooooo......... What is the best Alliance War to join in on for AD that isn't overrun by us. To still be able to get in captures and kills.
    Options
  • Lustrati
    Lustrati
    So - and let me just wrap my mind around this - so you have literally taken over half a day to resolve an issue you haven't even revealed to the community, and you guys think it's super cool that what could potentially be over TWELVE HOURS of my early access period is just wrecked? You're killing me.

I think this "good games have bad launches" precedent is just the bee's knees right now, but you guys communicate like a crippled divorced couple who still live together despite the court-mandated restraining order. Jesus Christ.

Last night a few North American users reported inventory-related issues with their character account, such as seeing additional inventory items appear, or seeing items that were not earned through gameplay. We've identified and fixed the problem, but the issue necessitated some downtime overnight for the North American megaserver. This problem has not manifested on the European server, so it continues to run as normal. The fix will be implemented as soon as all required pre-testing is complete this morning.

We were already planning to push a new game build to both servers this morning, and we will continue to work towards this. Stay tuned for complete patch note shortly. In addition to this aforementioned priority fix, we are also working quickly to restore our 'send in-game mail' functionality, some content blocking fixes that are preventing some users from finishing quests, and a few other tweaks. Our goal is to have all of these fixes initiated later this morning, eastern US time.

We will update this post as soon as we have an exact timeline for the service to be restored.

Let me just clarify again that I was up for EIGHT HOURS ON THESE FORUMS WAITING ON A RESPONSE WHILE THEY DID NOTHING AND SAID NOTHING AND OFFERED NOTHING. Forgive me if I didn't come back eager to crawl through the well over 40 pages of new posts to locate something resembling an answer to the big, mysterious question of "what the hell is going on?" Also, stop being *** because I'm irritated about something that really should have been communicated and confirmed a long time ago. Thanks.

I have been up for about 14 hours now waiting for servers to came back online, besides you knew exactly what was going on "The servers were down for maintenance"

see, do not know what you are raging about

Options
  • juic3
    juic3
    ✭✭
    Greydog wrote: »
    "Jessica's Disciples"

nice! but we dont want her to get creeped out if she thinks she has a bunch of stalkers lol
    Options
  • Rukur
    Rukur
    ✭✭
    Sarenia wrote: »
    Anyone else in the same Double Downtime boat as me?

Got on the PC right as downtime hit. Have to get off the PC most likely within the 1-2 hours when servers come back up, and won't be back on the PC until they go down again for tonight's scheduled maintenance.

Me and ZOS are on way different wavelengths! LOL

There doing the maintenance as well as the patch together. When the servers come up it not going down for maintenance again.
    Options
  • Robert.Graham18rwb17_ESO

soo maybe check the Offical News and Discussions forum where their is a pinned thread called ESO NORTH AMERICAN MEGASERVER DOWNTIME - 4/1 TO 4/2 it's not that hard to do a check.
    -Rob Aka
    Weldien Phoenix
    Guild Leader Warriors Blood.
    Options
  • LoLEProps
    LoLEProps
    Yea! Now I just get error 103!
    Options
  • Cry_Wolfe
    Cry_Wolfe
    ✭✭✭
    HarryWolfe wrote: »
    ok guys, NOW place your bets, can we reach 100 pages before servers come up? doubting it right now lol.
    trying to do my bit

didn't realize you were well known for guessing how long threads last.

you speak as if you know me >.> and here i was thinking i was little known and that my guesses are usually fruitless... whether or not they be about threads .... :open_mouth:
    Options