Server maintenance times

• Kalagarazub17_ESO
    bacon...
    Edited by Kalagarazub17_ESO on April 2, 2014 3:49PM
    Options
  • trinta
    trinta
    ✭✭✭
    Okay, well. I'm back from the gym as promised. You failed in your assignment of having the servers back up by the time I returned. :neutral_face:

You had ONE JOB, Jessica.

(No, seriously, I was just hoping we'd be back in business.)
    Edited by trinta on April 2, 2014 3:42PM
    Every time someone swears, it gets replaced with three asterisks. There's only one three-letter swear word that I know of. I read that in the place of every set of three asterisks. It makes for some amusing sentences.
    Options
  • Nopales
    Nopales
    well it looks like its gonna be a 12 hour maintenance......
    Options
  • typeopymp
    typeopymp
    ✭✭
    Still not even an ETA? Should have an IDEA by now when?
    NA server: Ariseth Nightvale Level XX Bosmer Nightblade. Daggerfall.
    Options
  • pad11
    pad11
    ✭✭✭
    This was a forum about server maintenance, not what build your computer is. Stay on topic.

Please tell me this was sarc! if so then YES! Awesome!

Options
  • MattoxMaodhun
    MattoxMaodhun
    ✭✭
    Faked wrote: »
    I should get some sleep though. Im getting married tonight at 7pm..... good times a head.

I thought you were joking :open_mouth:
    Options
  • Thelrok
    Thelrok
    ✭✭✭
    This was a forum about server maintenance, not what build your computer is. Stay on topic.
    I think you missed a few pages.
    Options
  • Herbatio
    Herbatio
    ✭✭✭
    Herbatio wrote: »
    Dang, woke up this morning to play....SERVER MAINTENANCE, went to work for 10 hours, couldn't wait to get home....SERVER MAINTENANCE....ugghhh
    ......it's morning again.....SERVER MAINTENANCE = WTF

Options
  • Earthlybeast
    Seer wrote: »
    come on we've not had any fights since a certain person left about 30 pages ago .. lets not start up now.. :P any news at all @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Still here, lurking, reading, enjoying the screenshots. We're working on pushing the new build to the North American megaserver right now. No changes to the ETA yet (still looking at a few hours, maybe a couple.) As soon as we can provide a time, we will.

12 hours of maintenance. I hope this fixes all the mission bugs. I can't make sense of one thing though. Why only the NA server? Is the EU server build different?

The NA server had an bug where ppl were getting items w/o playing for them. so thats y we went down. we just get the short stick and they use our server for patching
    Options
  • Cry_Wolfe
    Cry_Wolfe
    ✭✭✭
    T3CHN01221 wrote: »
    HarryWolfe wrote: »
    I sense some negative nancy's wiggling their way into this thread. And i don't like it >:(

oh noes.. not negative nancies....

psst: i like to enjoy a full range of emotions and take joy in expressing even the unsocial emotions! yaaay...

Haha fair call man. I do to usually. Just in this Downtime thread, happiness will keep it going!

its on the out, been here in background since the server went down, and i'd hazard theres only a couple hours left in it.. or that its getting to the point where updates can start saying "only couple hours more[whereby couple may mean more than 2]" ;)
    Options
  • T3CHN01221
    T3CHN01221
    ✭✭
    Thelrok wrote: »
    I think you missed a few pages.

about 50+ pages at that my friend.
    Options
  • juic3
    juic3
    ✭✭
    I should get some sleep though. Im getting married tonight at 7pm..... good times a head.

Congrats man
    Options
  • Faked
    Faked
    ✭✭✭

no joke there :) exciting day for me.
    Heeeeyyyyyyy Yoooouuuuuu Guys!!!!!!!
    Options
  • trinta
    trinta
    ✭✭✭

Congratumatations! Out of curiosity, why did you guys choose a Wednesday? Or were you specifically after April 2 for some reason?

We went with a Friday evening. Our families are almost entirely out-of-town so while we didn't want a Saturday, we still didn't want them to have to travel mid-week.
    Every time someone swears, it gets replaced with three asterisks. There's only one three-letter swear word that I know of. I read that in the place of every set of three asterisks. It makes for some amusing sentences.
    Options
  • Zaggolf
    Zaggolf
    ✭✭✭

where have you been?? There is no set topic in this thread
    Fanboy's don't keep a game running! GAMER'S DO!!!
    Options
  • Nopales
    Nopales
    this server maintenance reminds me of the MANY FFARR did sighs
    Options
  • Faked
    Faked
    ✭✭✭
    juic3 wrote: »

Congrats man

thank you
    Options
  • pad11
    pad11
    ✭✭✭

Well gratz! Come back here afters and this can turn into a Wedding Reception thread! woooo!

Options
  • T3CHN01221
    T3CHN01221
    ✭✭
    I sense some negative nancy's wiggling their way into this thread. And i don't like it >:(

oh noes.. not negative nancies....

psst: i like to enjoy a full range of emotions and take joy in expressing even the unsocial emotions! yaaay...

Haha fair call man. I do to usually. Just in this Downtime thread, happiness will keep it going!

its on the out, been here in background since the server went down, and i'd hazard theres only a couple hours left in it.. or that its getting to the point where updates can start saying "only couple hours more[whereby couple may mean more than 2]" ;)

Yeah me too 10h 40m lol I really hope there isn't more then 1-2 hours. I'm praying to the eight!
    Options
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Jessica

Did you get my message ? I guess you get a lot

Getting many PMs right now. Will get to them when possible!
    Jessica Folsom
    Associate Director of Community - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Teroh
    Teroh
    ✭✭✭
    I bet they broke something during their maintenance at 1 am and cant fix it, now we lost half a day of play time.
    The Fallen Legion is Recruiting, Help us Retake Cryodiil! Message me for more information.
    Options
  • MattoxMaodhun
    MattoxMaodhun
    ✭✭

no joke there :) exciting day for me.

Congrats. Have an awesome time.
    Options
  • horrorlion
    Patch notes are up, but that turning bounty into daily sucks... hard that was like the only way to get alliance points everything else is ridiculous to get for the most part without dishing everyone the same quest.
    Options
  • Faked
    Faked
    ✭✭✭
    trinta wrote: »

Congratumatations! Out of curiosity, why did you guys choose a Wednesday? Or were you specifically after April 2 for some reason?

We went with a Friday evening. Our families are almost entirely out-of-town so while we didn't want a Saturday, we still didn't want them to have to travel mid-week.

We are just having a small gathering tonight for the marriage but having the big reception on may 9th which is a friday.
    Options
  • j_labbeb16_ESO
    j_labbeb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Dear Jessica Folsom,

Do you actually play ESO?
    If so what are the rules in regards to staff playing with the players?
    I would be interested in joining you and your co-workers in game if permitted.

Talk to you soon.

-Labathor

I do. All of us do. ZeniMax Online Studios employees are not permitted to reveal themselves in-game to players. The only ZOS employees you should ever know about are in-game support staff who appear if you need assistance.

But yes, we do play. Some of us every night. So, you never know. You could have some of us in your guilds right now. ;)

They're watching us :open_mouth:

Jessica Folsom,

Nice to know that the staff and creators are playing and enjoy/take pride in the game they made. Hope I get a chance to play with some of you with out even knowing it :)

-Labathor
    Options
  • Thelrok
    Thelrok
    ✭✭✭
    Teroh wrote: »
    I bet they broke something during their maintenance at 1 am and cant fix it, now we lost half a day of play time.
    There is an official thread about what happened, you know?

Options
  • roblock81b14_ESO
    Dear Jessica Folsom,

Do you actually play ESO?
    If so what are the rules in regards to staff playing with the players?
    I would be interested in joining you and your co-workers in game if permitted.

Talk to you soon.

-Labathor

I do. All of us do. ZeniMax Online Studios employees are not permitted to reveal themselves in-game to players. The only ZOS employees you should ever know about are in-game support staff who appear if you need assistance.

But yes, we do play. Some of us every night. So, you never know. You could have some of us in your guilds right now. ;)

Please not even if you are NOT a ZeniMax employee I would prefer you not to reveal yourself to me...
    Options
  • Medgirlpts_ESO
    Medgirlpts_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Eeek!! I gained two levels in one server downtime! :D
    Ceridai <3 Healing Mage <3
    --The Downtime Defenders --
    - Aldmeri Dominion -
    Options
  • pad11
    pad11
    ✭✭✭
    My guess is Al Gore took back the internet he invented...
    Options
  • Earthlybeast
    On the bright side, theres no gold spammers online :D
    Options