Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Server maintenance times

• Z0MBiEjaw
    Z0MBiEjaw
    ✭✭✭
    Omg is this the same thread from the super long down time the other day? That would be awesome if it is lol.

The very same megathread, though significantly less so D :

Edited by Z0MBiEjaw on April 3, 2014 9:14PM
    Luminous beings, are we; not this crude matter.
  • lloysa
    lloysa
    Myrdreth wrote: »
    lloysa wrote: »
    Faked wrote: »
    Im going to take a nap with my beautiful wife as we were just married yesterday and shouldnt be on here anyways lol.
    Congratulations! Been married for 18 years already and my husband figurally stole myself from another ))) Two kids and a dozen of cats - our family happiness recipe ))

I want to know more now! xD
    How did he steal you? o_o

Ohh, a story old as Adam... We were living together for 4 years and he "wasn't ready to marry" me. And I was a bit tired of the situation. Here, in Russia, girls marry between 20 and 25 in mass. Or you're find youself in a position of old maid ))

So I kick him out of the house and begun to go out with other guys. He was shocked - found a job in a few days, began to take care (like invited to restos and so on). But I felt in love and we already submit documents for marriage. Then my present husband met with all my relatives, talk to them, helped them, convinced them that he would be a better husband for me. Also he met with the guy, spoke to him. So, it was an uneasy situation, but at the very point I understood that he really loves me and he would be a great husband and father and I can't live without him. So we married soon and literally didn't separated since except for business trips.
    Our girl is 13 yrs old, son is almost 8/ And thought we are almost 'old' we are thinking of one...or two more ))))

Soon we are lf moving to Canada
    Edited by lloysa on April 3, 2014 9:20PM
  • MistryssNite
    MistryssNite
    ✭✭✭
    Cats come in 12 packs?

http://youtu.be/Z2XJx3mpDU8

Why are we talking about food right now? Who started it? Damn you! Now I want ice cream!
    Blue Bell is the best! <3
    Must try the Homemade Vanilla, of you haven't.

I am not sure we have blue bell ice cream here in germany. But it sounds delicious ;_; Now I really want...no...I really NEED ice cream! What have you done!? xD
    I don't think they do. It use to only be available in Texas, but has since spread out. http://cdn.bluebell.com/IceCreamFlavor?fid=21
    At least you have great gelatos in Germany. Now, I'm craving some Pommes Frites mit Curry! Cologne had some good ones.

Current main: Pe'tra
    Female Khajiit Templar of the Aldmeri Dominion
    Feel free to join her in questing ^.^
    It's just been a morning of death
  • Z0MBiEjaw
    Z0MBiEjaw
    ✭✭✭
    Zaggolf wrote: »
    It is so funny how this topic turned into FOOD! Thanks to everyone's post, I have went into my kitchen, pulled out the left over BBQ from the other night, and began to devour it watching https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMUDVMiITOU&amp;feature=kp

:D

I cannot for the life of me get youtube videos to embed!
  • dcarpent72
    dcarpent72
    ✭✭
    Can anyone tell me a good place to
    Omg is this the same thread from the super long down time the other day? That would be awesome if it is lol.

Yeppers it is... WOO HOO
  • Zaggolf
    Zaggolf
    ✭✭✭
    It is so funny how this topic turned into FOOD! Thanks to everyone's post, I have went into my kitchen, pulled out the left over BBQ from the other night, and began to devour it watching https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMUDVMiITOU&amp;feature=kp

that video isn't funny, my brother died from that. :( it's a serious medical condition.

I didn't see the vid I thought the food part was funny. I am really sorry to hear that thou :'(
    Edited by Zaggolf on April 3, 2014 9:16PM
    Fanboy's don't keep a game running! GAMER'S DO!!!
  • GLaDOS
    GLaDOS
    ✭✭✭
    xT2sH29.gif
    Still alive.
  • EnikSleestak
    EnikSleestak
    ✭✭
    Was a small patch..
    -Slee
  • lloysa
    lloysa
    Im going to take a nap with my beautiful wife as we were just married yesterday and shouldnt be on here anyways lol.
    Congratulations! Been married for 18 years already and my husband figurally stole myself from another ))) Two kids and a dozen of cats - our family happiness recipe ))

Cats come in 12 packs?

Oh, no. one by one. The oldest is 15 yers old. The youngest is 7 months. Cats abandoned by their owners or disabled. Shelters here are really bad, so we take them, heal as we can, socialize and try to find new home with more responsible hosts )
  • dcarpent72
    dcarpent72
    ✭✭
    dcarpent72 wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me a good place to

Yeppers it is... WOO HOO

how the heck did I get the "can anyone tell me a good place...." A GOOD PLACE FOR WHAT???!!!!
  • dcarpent72
    dcarpent72
    ✭✭
    guess my right hand really DOSEN"T know what my left hand is doing
  • arrogantferret

that video isn't funny, my brother died from that. :( it's a serious medical condition.

I didn't see the vid I thought the food part was funny. I am really sorry to hear that thou :'(

it's a silly video, i was making a weird joke. the video involves crazy "dancing" which looks like movements you might make if you were being tazed or having a bad seizure and at one point a girl jumps up high and comes crashing down on a dude's face with her crotch so violently that they fall through the floor into the apartment below. i can't remember how the whole thing goes but it's quite absurd.
  • dcarpent72
    dcarpent72
    ✭✭

hmmm that sounded less dirty in my head... sorry bout that
  • MistryssNite
    MistryssNite
    ✭✭✭

Cats come in 12 packs?

Oh, no. one by one. The oldest is 15 yers old. The youngest is 7 months. Cats abandoned by their owners or disabled. Shelters here are really bad, so we take them, heal as we can, socialize and try to find new home with more responsible hosts )
    I remember hearing stories on the news about Russia's care (or rather lack of care) about animals during the Olympics. Thankfully, some people are looking after them ^.^

• GLaDOS
    GLaDOS
    ✭✭✭

I know what you mean. My hands lack telepathy as well. :P

Still alive.
  • Z0MBiEjaw
    Z0MBiEjaw
    ✭✭✭
    I think I'm just going to watch Scrubs and ride this out. Much less of a big deal than the other night's.
  • Zaggolf
    Zaggolf
    ✭✭✭

it's a silly video, i was making a weird joke. the video involves crazy "dancing" which looks like movements you might make if you were being tazed or having a bad seizure and at one point a girl jumps up high and comes crashing down on a dude's face with her crotch so violently that they fall through the floor into the apartment below. i can't remember how the whole thing goes but it's quite absurd.
    O my lol I saw the vid :D and was wondering what happen to him..Ya got me :D
    Fanboy's don't keep a game running! GAMER'S DO!!!
  • trinta
    trinta
    ✭✭✭
    TuterKing wrote: »
    Mitrenga wrote: »
    If you are planning to sell the product worldwide, you should think globally and act accordingly. ZOS based in NA or EU is ad hominem.

You make no sense. So its a bad thing that they are based in NA, EU and Asia? And how is this an ad hominem? Them being based in other parts of the world is not irrelevant. Also how are they not thinking globally. There doing an update so people in other parts of the world can play when it is there time to play.
    their..
    Doraelari wrote: »
    they're..

Both "they're" and "their" depending on which occurrence you're referring to.
    Edited by trinta on April 3, 2014 9:24PM
    Every time someone swears, it gets replaced with three asterisks. There's only one three-letter swear word that I know of. I read that in the place of every set of three asterisks. It makes for some amusing sentences.
  • lloysa
    lloysa

Cats come in 12 packs?

I remember hearing stories on the news about Russia's care (or rather lack of care) about animals during the Olympics. Thankfully, some people are looking after them ^.^

There are plenty much of us. I take care of abandonded pets since 2005, previously of pitbulls and staffterriers, but we run out placecs very soon. And cats fit me more. I helped to find new homes for nearly 200+ cats )))) Some of them live even in other countries.

• GLaDOS
    GLaDOS
    ✭✭✭
    Knife wrench has always been my favorite!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x22yNaLdiGA
    Still alive.
  • DenverRalphy
    DenverRalphy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has an ETA for severs coming up been posted? All I have seen is the Server Status forum post, which has a 3-4 hours generic post. Which has passed (granted the extreme end is just about now).
    Edited by DenverRalphy on April 3, 2014 9:24PM
  • Myrdreth
    Myrdreth
    ✭✭✭
    @lloysa

Oh, didn't know it's important for woman in russia to marry between the age of 20 and 25. Interesting o.o I am glad that you got a happy ending! And you have a daugther and son! I am jealous...hopefully we'll get a daughter and a son too in the future^^

My fiancé and I will get married next year. Next year we're already together for 10 years :smile: And then we plan to start our own little family^^

And you're awesome for taking care of the cats! I love cats! We have two :)

@MistryssNite

Yeah, you're right. Ohhh, I love Pommes Frites with Curry! But I still prefer ice cream. A pity that the shops are closed now.

@GLaDOS

Knife Wrench is great too!*haha*
    Edited by Myrdreth on April 3, 2014 9:26PM
    ~ ♥ ~
  • stargazer62085b14_ESO
    Has an ETA for severs coming up been posted? All I have seen is the Server Status forum post, which has a 3-4 hours generic post. Which has passed (granted the extreme end is just about now).

Haven't seen anything else either, the launcher did just patch albeit a tiny one so maybe soon?
  • larimous
    larimous

Cats come in 12 packs?

There are plenty much of us. I take care of abandonded pets since 2005, previously of pitbulls and staffterriers, but we run out placecs very soon. And cats fit me more. I helped to find new homes for nearly 200+ cats )))) Some of them live even in other countries.

Well I have to thank you two for that if it wasn't for people like you I would have never found my service animal so : :heart_eyes:

• dcarpent72
    dcarpent72
    ✭✭
    please don

Haven't seen anything else either, the launcher did just patch albeit a tiny one so maybe soon?

I am patching a big one right now so that is a good sign
  • GLaDOS
    GLaDOS
    ✭✭✭
    @Myrdreth Yar! That and the stuffed dog that they used to freak people out with. I think its name was Rowdy? :)
    Still alive.
  • Myrdreth
    Myrdreth
    ✭✭✭

Ok, I need to repeat myself: you are awesome! I am glad people like you exist!
    ~ ♥ ~
  • stargazer62085b14_ESO
    On a side note, i'm pretty excited about having Cortana from Halo on my phone. I know most people go with a droid or iPhone but I like my Lumia Icon with windows.
  • IronMaiden_burnout
    IronMaiden_burnout
    ✭✭✭
    Mine patched ( small patch) then auto repaired.
  • MistryssNite
    MistryssNite
    ✭✭✭
    @Myrdreth, why do shops close so early in Germany? Especially Sundays? Are there any 24/7 groceries?