Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Server maintenance times

• homardpolicierb16_ESO
    This is a sad road... only 4 pages in 2 hours?!... we must unite.. we must progress to 200! we MUST!

youtube.com/watch?
    Downtime Defenders... How many pages can we get this time?
  • Zaggolf
    Zaggolf
    ✭✭✭
    Zaggolf wrote: »
    One thing id like to see in a patch is the option to change color in chat for guild 1, guild 2, ...because i get confused really quickly with 5 guilds.
    Thought they did have the option to color code chat.Might be wrong I play so many games

"did"? no more? didnt see anything when i checked but again i was getting really tired yesterday haha
    Sorry 'Do'
    Fanboy's don't keep a game running! GAMER'S DO!!!
  • Zaggolf
    Zaggolf
    ✭✭✭
    Dinner plans? I just made an assload of chicken bacon pasta and garlic bread, that will sustain me for a while.

chicken bacon pasta... because BACON!! yeah! Kudos!

YUM!!!!
  • Artmonger78
    This is a sad road... only 4 pages in 2 hours?!... we must unite.. we must progress to 200! we MUST!

youtube.com/watch?

ok... now i feel honored and slightly ashamed at the same time. LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEROY JEEEEEEEEEEEENKINS!!!
  • Zaggolf
    Zaggolf
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't get a selfie, but im still in the disguise anyway )[img][/img]Screenshot_20140402_211308_zps8d89d4fb.png
  • Artmonger78
    at least i have chicken
  • loops73
    loops73
    ✭✭
    having the servers down right now,in the middle of the day is unacceptable..this crap need to be done overnight.
  • vkayne_ESO
    vkayne_ESO
    ✭✭
    It is overnight, somewhere... ;)
  • Melkie
    Melkie
    ✭✭
    loops73 wrote: »
    having the servers down right now,in the middle of the day is unacceptable..this crap need to be done overnight.

This is not the forum you are looking for!
    We are here to enjoy our downtime, if you have negative things to say ... maybe go back to that blizzard website you came from and vent there ;)

But come back later and keep playing (don't want this thing going F2P in 2 months)

• arrogantferret
    Dinner plans? I just made an assload of chicken bacon pasta and garlic bread, that will sustain me for a while.

chicken bacon pasta... because BACON!! yeah! Kudos!

i did it the lazy way today with premade sauce but i usually cook down fresh tomatoes and make my own with onions and mushrooms and garlic and spices and herbs and i add chili flakes as well sometimes. then after it's all said and done i put a ridiculous amount of grated parm in with all of it and let it all just melt together into awesomeness. *drool*
  • Thesiren
    Thesiren
    ✭✭✭
    So when is the server coming up, 7PM I presume?
  • homardpolicierb16_ESO
    for real... where is everyone?
    Downtime Defenders... How many pages can we get this time?
  • Anastasia
    Anastasia
    ✭✭✭✭
    *Sniffles...
  • MistryssNite
    MistryssNite
    ✭✭✭
    This one is sad! But, at least I went to the local Korean market and got some breads from Tous les Jours. Butter cream bread is so good: http://tljus.com/products/bread/
    Current main: Pe'tra
    Female Khajiit Templar of the Aldmeri Dominion
    Feel free to join her in questing ^.^
    It's just been a morning of death
  • arrogantferret
    oh, and i just want to note that when i say there is bacon in the pasta i don't mean that i sprinkle a pinch on top i mean that i cook up like a pound and a half of bacon and put that in with all the rest. a mouth full of bacon in every bite.
  • Artmonger78
    "ZOS_JessicaFolsom Administrator, Moderator admin
    3:55PM edited 3:55PM
    We want all of you to know that everyone who was part of Early Access will be granted an extended grace period until Sunday at 8AM EDT/12PM (noon) GMT before being required to transition your account to live. This will cover those who purchased ESO from an online retailer and won't be getting your box shipped in time and also gives anyone in Early Access who purchased digitally more Early Access time.
    Post edited by ZOS_JessicaFolsom at 3:55PM"

So i think they missed the concept of early access... if players get 2 days of playtime during our early access... i guess that makes .... nope it doesn't make any sense.
  • arrogantferret
    This one is sad! But, at least I went to the local Korean market and got some breads from Tous les Jours. Butter cream bread is so good: http://tljus.com/products/bread/

oh my sweet maple syrup baby jesus i want to devour every baked good on that page.
  • Zaggolf
    Zaggolf
    ✭✭✭
    Bacon...Never to much :)
  • loops73
    loops73
    ✭✭
    Melkie wrote: »
    loops73 wrote: »

This is not the forum you are looking for!
    We are here to enjoy our downtime, if you have negative things to say ... maybe go back to that blizzard website you came from and vent there ;)

But come back later and keep playing (don't want this thing going F2P in 2 months)

really? I preorder this game expecting 3 days headstart,in reality it was about 1.5 days due to all the downtime,especially right in the middle of the day. that is unacceptable. if they keep up with this schedule,it will be f2p in 2 months .
  • Thesiren
    Thesiren
    ✭✭✭
    I thought we originally had until April 7th?! How is shortening it by 2 days somehow better?
  • Z0MBiEjaw
    Z0MBiEjaw
    ✭✭✭
    We want all of you to know that everyone who was part of Early Access will be granted an extended grace period until Sunday at 8AM EDT/12PM (noon) GMT before being required to transition your account to live. This will cover those who purchased ESO from an online retailer and won't be getting your box shipped in time and also gives anyone in Early Access who purchased digitally more Early Access time.

So i think they missed the concept of early access... if players get 2 days of playtime during our early access... i guess that makes .... nope it doesn't make any sense.

They have no idea what they're doing.
    Luminous beings, are we; not this crude matter.
  • Z0MBiEjaw
    Z0MBiEjaw
    ✭✭✭
    Bacon...Never to much :)

double layer bacon pepperoni pizza in this biiiiiiiitch
    Luminous beings, are we; not this crude matter.
  • Melkie
    Melkie
    ✭✭

Most of us (at least this is how I looked at it) viewed early access as a chance to get the EFF! away from the starter areas before the masses arrived.

There are others that took the early access as a few days free as a "thank you" for pre-ordering. These people are being appeased by the extra couple days "free"

Those that were thinking like myself and just wanted the jump start on the millions of noobs, also understand that early access is not in any way guaranteed, and most often times a very last second chance to fix huge issues before release day.

p.s. This turned out to be a longer post than I planned! :p
  • MistryssNite
    MistryssNite
    ✭✭✭

oh my sweet maple syrup baby jesus i want to devour every baked good on that page.
    If you live in the US or Korea, they have many locations, usually in a Korean market or Korea town.
    http://tljus.com/locations/store-location/
    Edited by MistryssNite on April 3, 2014 8:35PM
    Current main: Pe'tra
    Female Khajiit Templar of the Aldmeri Dominion
    Feel free to join her in questing ^.^
    It's just been a morning of death
  • arrogantferret

they are assuming that anyone bitching about loss of early access game time opportunities due to server maintenance is bitching because once they go live they start their official paid 30 days, when truly i think most of the disappointment and butthurt is due to wanting to get as much time in as possible before the tidal wave of official release players. it seems like there are a lot of "lost in translation" moments in the communications i have seen between ZOS employees and gamers...
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Got to admit if they do come up at around 5 or 6 ill be ordering pizza

That's the plan! (Eastern Time, US.)
    Jessica Folsom
    Associate Director of Community - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • JunkyardWolf
    JunkyardWolf
    ✭✭
    how about some *** with that chicken!
  • Zaggolf
    Zaggolf
    ✭✭✭
    Thesiren wrote: »
    I thought we originally had until April 7th?! How is shortening it by 2 days somehow better?
    Thesiren wrote: »
    I will admit I am confused. What they said before I preordered and what's going on now is a bit different I will admit
  • arrogantferret

If you live in the US or Korea, they have many locations, usually in a Korean market or Korea town.

there are none near me :( i live in a rather bland area, food wise, unless you are wanting BBQ or anything fried with biscuits and gravy.
  • arrogantferret
    how about some *** with that chicken!

***? omg are you a y'at? if so i want to internet bear hug you.