Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Server maintenance times

• Zaggolf
    Zaggolf
    ✭✭✭
    Zaggolf wrote: »
    Got to admit if they do come up at around 5 or 6 ill be ordering pizza

That's the plan! (Eastern Time, US.)
    Thanks your awesome! Pizza it is... BACON on it and zombies idea for the second one :D
    Edited by Zaggolf on April 3, 2014 8:40PM
    Fanboy's don't keep a game running! GAMER'S DO!!!
  • Myrdreth
    Myrdreth
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't get a selfie, but im still in the disguise anyway )[img][/img]Screenshot_20140402_211308_zps8d89d4fb.png

Wow. Ok! Because of you I want to make beautiful screenshots now too! It looks like fun to search for good sights :smile:

~ ♥ ~
  • muxsey
    muxsey
    yeah, that's the plan!... Screw us in the EU.

It's nice to see devs so happy that their fellow US citizens are happy, but ignoring for the major part that they have really pissed off EU customers.

If this is how you'll be treating your EU fan base going forward, don't expect to be receiving my cash.
  • Faked
    Faked
    ✭✭✭
    muxsey wrote: »

It's nice to see devs so happy that their fellow US citizens are happy, but ignoring for the major part that they have really pissed off EU customers.

If this is how you'll be treating your EU fan base going forward, don't expect to be receiving my cash.

Order some food eat watch a movie enjoy life.
    Heeeeyyyyyyy Yoooouuuuuu Guys!!!!!!!
  • Resourceful
    Resourceful
    ✭✭
    So I started my baby back ribs 2.5 hrs ago...

Adding barbeque sauce to them for the last ten minutes...

Putting me around 4:49 est.

5 minute boil rice and peas for a quick side...

I should have roughly 7 minutes to eat, 2 minutes to wash my hands and brush my teeth...

And approximately one minute before 5pm I can start trying to log in repeatedly until I break the game.

Let me put this plan in motion!!!!!
  • MistryssNite
    MistryssNite
    ✭✭✭
    This one is sad! But, at least I went to the local Korean market and got some breads from Tous les Jours. Butter cream bread is so good: http://tljus.com/products/bread/

oh my sweet maple syrup baby jesus i want to devour every baked good on that page.
    If you live in the US or Korea, they have many locations, usually in a Korean market or Korea town.

there are none near me :( i live in a rather bland area, food wise, unless you are wanting BBQ or anything fried with biscuits and gravy.
    Ahh :'(
    Sorry I made you hungry. Hopefully, you get a location near you and you get to try some delicious breads.

Current main: Pe'tra
    Female Khajiit Templar of the Aldmeri Dominion
    Feel free to join her in questing ^.^
    It's just been a morning of death
  • Artmonger78
    muxsey wrote: »

Your cash is invalid.. as is mine... don't play if you dont wanna... I bought this game for the server whine not the cheese. YAY FORUMS... on a side note.. BACON!
  • Faked
    Faked
    ✭✭✭
    Im going to take a nap with my beautiful wife as we were just married yesterday and shouldnt be on here anyways lol.
    Heeeeyyyyyyy Yoooouuuuuu Guys!!!!!!!
  • Grageeky
    Grageeky
    ✭✭✭
    ahonma_ESO wrote: »
    Skjlvald wrote: »
    ahonma_ESO wrote: »
    You know you've grown up when you're no longer eating breakfast from a fast food joint.

I literally just had a biscuit from a gas station. Is that a step forward or backward?

Considering the markups at the average gas station, it's probably a step...forward? :p

Did you pre-order the biscuit?
    "Perhaps his egg spent too much time in the shade before his hatching." -Wareem-
  • Baka77
    Baka77
    I've been enjoying my time in-game too much to justify bitching about the downtime. I'm having a blast with my Wood-Elf Nightblade.

Also, you guys enjoy your pizza. I'll be rolling with General Tso.
  • Zaggolf
    Zaggolf
    ✭✭✭
    Yea I haven't even left the starting zone.And my play time was almost 2days :) [img][/img]Screenshot_20140402_181612_zpse8f7e5a9.png
  • MaxBat
    MaxBat
    ✭✭✭
    Faked wrote: »
    Im going to take a nap with my beautiful wife as we were just married yesterday and shouldnt be on here anyways lol.

Um, yeah. Damn, that's dedication. ZeniMax should give you a badge. A vanity pet. A phone number for a good divorce lawyer.

Something.

"Funny that magic doesn't work when a mace caves in your skull."

Playing on a PC, NA Server, since that very first day ...
  • Zaggolf
    Zaggolf
    ✭✭✭
    Cant wait to see more thou :) [img][/img]Screenshot_20140402_175428_zpsc5855412.png
  • MistryssNite
    MistryssNite
    ✭✭✭
    I like all the food talk. Hmmm... Let us know some of your region's best dishes.

Down here in Houston, Texas, we have some really good fusions, great steaks, great BBQ, great Cajun dishes, and lots of Tex-Mex. I can't quite put my finger on something we are known for like other cities can. Perhaps steak?
  • Zaggolf
    Zaggolf
    ✭✭✭
    Grats. married 22 yrs in may myself.Still love her like it was yesterday
  • Sendarya
    Sendarya
    ✭✭✭
    So, this shot isn't pretty like the landscapes people have been sharing. This is my NB Kajit, Kismette, wearing some newly self crafted armor (lvl 8 Argonian style I think). I thought it was an odd armor skin, wanted to share it.

Only 10 minutes until we can all start spamming the log-in to see if the servers are up yet! lol
    Ok...how do you put a picture in? Their "attach image" function does not seem to be working. I cannot find a way to upload OR create a URL link to the image. You can put it in, but then there is not submit or enter button to make it stay
    Edited by Sendarya on April 3, 2014 8:56PM
    Owner of the Traveling Tavern, serving superior and consummate foods and drinks for all your leveling needs! :p
    The Traveling Tavern is now closed, until veteran loot tables and rare food mats are fixed. I am very sorry to all my loyal customers!
  • homardpolicierb16_ESO
    Baka77 wrote: »
    I've been enjoying my time in-game too much to justify bitching about the downtime. I'm having a blast with my Wood-Elf Nightblade.

Also, you guys enjoy your pizza. I'll be rolling with General Tso.

Ditto... to everything! for real im wood elf nightblade and im having general tao :o inception....
    Downtime Defenders... How many pages can we get this time?
  • Artmonger78

Congrats!!! and hell yeah you should be here.. what better way to celebrate a marriage than a full night of trolling ESO forums!!.. you rock that wedding ring, brother... rock it like you stole it.

• Grageeky
    Grageeky
    ✭✭✭
    Laviothane wrote: »
    Kereng wrote: »
    you realise some people need to go to bed soon to get up for work tomorrow which then leaves only one day left for early access...early access my ass!

Not trying to be racey here but is early access to ones ass illegal?

I sure hope not.

Getting bent over a chair without adequate early warning <think lube>, might not be part of the "reasonable customer expectations".
    Yea I haven't even left the starting zone.And my play time was almost 2days :) [img][/img]Screenshot_20140402_181612_zpse8f7e5a9.png

I got to level 2 and I was hoping to get to level 5 with the full 5-days early access. Oh well.
    "Perhaps his egg spent too much time in the shade before his hatching." -Wareem-
  • JunkyardWolf
    JunkyardWolf
    ✭✭
    how about some *** with that chicken!

***? omg are you a y'at? if so i want to internet bear hug you.

nope but I hung out with some for a few years, how I learned to cook some real food :)

• Myrdreth
    Myrdreth
    ✭✭✭
    MaxBat wrote: »

Um, yeah. Damn, that's dedication. ZeniMax should give you a badge. A vanity pet. A phone number for a good divorce lawyer.

Something.

The poor wife!
    I love to play too(or else I wouldn't be here*lol*) but if my fiancé would do that to me one day after our marriage I would be really disappointed.
    ~ ♥ ~
  • Resourceful
    Resourceful
    ✭✭
    I like all the food talk. Hmmm... Let us know some of your region's best dishes.

Down here in Houston, Texas, we have some really good fusions, great steaks, great BBQ, great Cajun dishes, and lots of Tex-Mex. I can't quite put my finger on something we are known for like other cities can. Perhaps steak?

I'm cooking the St. Louis style baby back ribs over here in Boston...But when I lived in Austin, Texas about 9 years ago, It was all pulled pork and brisket!!

• homardpolicierb16_ESO

traditions....
    quebec-poutine-chez-ashton-3.jpg
    Downtime Defenders... How many pages can we get this time?
  • Zaggolf
    Zaggolf
    ✭✭✭

Hmm I think we have some decent seafood here in Florida . But yea nothing I can put my finger on.
  • Myrdreth
    Myrdreth
    ✭✭✭
    traditions....

My stomach would kill me if I would feed him something like that. It looks so fatty O_O

~ ♥ ~
  • EnikSleestak
    EnikSleestak
    ✭✭

Nap, huh - is that what you kids are calling it now days?

-Slee
  • MistryssNite
    MistryssNite
    ✭✭✭
    @homardpolicierb16_ESO‌
    What exactly is it? I can see some French (I mean, Belgian) fries. Perhaps gravy and cheese?
  • Artmonger78

traditions....

uh.... poutine.... heart attack.... wash it down with some molson and you got yourself a meal and a half... or at least a trip to the emergency room.
  • Sendarya
    Sendarya
    ✭✭✭
    In Western Oregon, we have great Thai food.
    Seriously. :)
    Also, Portland is known for being the Food Cart capitol of America. There are whole blocks where people put up little food trucks and other temporary food stands, and you can get a HUGE variety of very fresh, local ingredients made into just about anything you can imagine.
    Owner of the Traveling Tavern, serving superior and consummate foods and drinks for all your leveling needs! :p
    The Traveling Tavern is now closed, until veteran loot tables and rare food mats are fixed. I am very sorry to all my loyal customers!
  • EnikSleestak
    EnikSleestak
    ✭✭

Hmm I think we have some decent seafood here in Florida . But yea nothing I can put my finger on.

We have awesome seafood in Florida are you kidding me? No better fish than from the Caribbean and a gulf full of shrimp and oysters right on the other side.
    -Slee