Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Server maintenance times

• Z0MBiEjaw
    Z0MBiEjaw
    ✭✭✭
    RESURRECT THIS THREAD

My only day off and they want to do another "several hours or something" long downtime without giving us an ETA. Shoot me in the face.
    Luminous beings, are we; not this crude matter.
  • Thete
    Thete
    ✭✭✭
    Pardon my French, but Holy ***! First time I've looked at a thread that I only checked a matter of minutes ago and it says 3.2k new replies. Let's see what the response from ZOS is to this issue now.
  • Vikova
    Vikova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    God, no, don't resurrect this thread. Freakin' lock it.
  • Z0MBiEjaw
    Z0MBiEjaw
    ✭✭✭
    RakeWorm wrote: »
    not until 200 or the forums break or we get an ETA from them. Getting real tired of this not filling us in ***.

• Vikova
    Vikova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Z0MBiEjaw wrote: »
    not until 200 or the forums break or we get an ETA from them. Getting real tired of this not filling us in ***.

You do realize this isn't where they typically give updates, right?
  • Sarenia
    Sarenia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First I was like... I'ma play TES. WOOT. =D

Then I was like... downtime? Meh. -_-

Then I was like.... still downtime? DOWNTIME DEFENDERS UNITE!!!!!

Do they hate North America or something?
    Edited by Sarenia on April 7, 2014 5:35PM
    [beta_group_85b_9]
  • Z0MBiEjaw
    Z0MBiEjaw
    ✭✭✭
    Sarenia wrote: »
    First I was like... I'ma play TES. WOOT. =D

Then I was like... downtime? Meh. -_-

Then I was like.... still downtime? DOWNTIME DEFENDERS UNITE!!!!!

Do they hate North America or something?

Right? It's like they go out of their way to deny us play time.
  • Z0MBiEjaw
    Z0MBiEjaw
    ✭✭✭

You do realize this isn't where they typically give updates, right?

Point in the direction of their "updates," because server status forum is garbage, their twitter is garbage, and their communication overall has been garbage. They did better with "several hours," but that still does nothing to give me an idea of when I can play after being denied an entire day of early access.

And yes, I understand they gave us two days, but that's because we were promised five days and they rushed launch (which, obviously, is working out really well for them). That "two day grant" only gives us what we were expected to get, and doesn't account for the over 24hours in downtime experienced during early access.

Needless to say, they're pissing me off.
  • Rukur
    Rukur
    ✭✭
    Wow getting on the forum again is a quest in itself
  • Rukur
    Rukur
    ✭✭

The dead do not listen
  • Master_Skinner
    Master_Skinner
    Soul Shriven
    Myrdreth wrote: »
    forum_zpsab9c8ddd.jpg

Totally agree with this. Unexpected? REALLY?! Come on man... They should have made sure that the forum servers could handle just as much as the regular megaserver could. What did they expect from us when there is nothing else to do... we post on the forums about ESO...
    "I used to be an adventurer like yourself, then I took an arrow to the knee." ~ Every guard in Skyrim
  • Rukur
    Rukur
    ✭✭
    Yer the forums need some beef
  • Rukur
    Rukur
    ✭✭
    The forums need some beef.
  • Rukur
    Rukur
    ✭✭
    Yea the forum is breaking
  • Unmatched
    Unmatched
    ✭✭✭
    Is it deaded?
    Bacon and Skyrim....but mostly bacon....and a lawnmower
  • Sarenia
    Sarenia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Sarenia on April 7, 2014 7:49PM
    [beta_group_85b_9]
  • Baka77
    Baka77
    From what I can tell, the European servers were down for about two and a half hours. I expect the North American servers to be back up between 3:30 to 4:00pm EST.
  • maniacal1
    maniacal1
    ✭✭
    I love when someone's all 'don't inconvenience me, inconvenience someone else!'
  • k9mouse
    k9mouse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    maniacal1 wrote: »

Isn't that a "Inconvenience Store?"
  • thjudgeman1142ub17_ESO
    These forums are the biggest crock... horrible layout.. I mean really just to get to the GENERAL DISCUSSION you have to go to Forums > Games Discussion - English (like it matters) > Players helping players (seriously?) > New Player Questions ... WTF were they thinking...

And why (again I'll rant) do they require you to select a Language to access the forums when they show you ALL of the forums for the other languages which just makes it that much harder to navigate...

Ok so I'm really just pissed cuz I was on earlier ...went to the store and came back with the maintenance notice...that was not posted this morning when I checked server status and forums before playing... and should have been done last night per their STANDARD MAINTENANCE SCHEDULE... oi...

I need to eat more fiber I think... all bound up. :p

Better... I'll hope off my soapbox now.
  • thjudgeman1142ub17_ESO

True... they so shoulda added an Oceana server... the NA/SA people are going to make the Forums Mods and the CS people wanna cut their wrists with all the complaints over downtime scheduling. With luck they will add another "Megaserver" sometime soon...

• Artmonger78
    If they keep Downtiming this thread is going to go down in MMO epic History...

@artmonger78: WTS [Potato] 250G obo
  • Mosti
    Mosti
    ✭✭✭
    Dubs Check em'
  • Karner
    Karner
    Mosti wrote: »
    Dubs Check em'
    Whaaat?

I must not lose my resolve. I will march forward even if I have to do so... Alone.
    -
  • Rukur
    Rukur
    ✭✭

True... they so shoulda added an Oceana server... the NA/SA people are going to make the Forums Mods and the CS people wanna cut their wrists with all the complaints over downtime scheduling. With luck they will add another "Megaserver" sometime soon...

Some Australian loving would be insane
  • Vikova
    Vikova
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm sure they are dismayed.
  • Z0MBiEjaw
    Z0MBiEjaw
    ✭✭✭

I'm sure they are dismayed.

you're an ***. just so you're well aware.
  • larimous
    larimous
    Awesome this thread is still kicking
  • Elvent
    Elvent
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wouldn't it be nice if they had an ETA? I would rather them say something like ETA 12-32 hour maintenance! Rather than nothing at all, that way I know whether to go to bed or stay up.

Most other MMOs do this, SWTOR, LOTRO, WoW, Rift, etc how come ESO can't do this?
  • demendred
    demendred
    ✭✭✭✭
    Elvent wrote: »

Most other MMOs do this, SWTOR, LOTRO, WoW, Rift, etc how come ESO can't do this?

ESO doesn't sit with the in-crowd. ESO wears a leather jacket and smokes a cigarette by the trees looking cool.
    Edited by demendred on April 13, 2014 4:14AM
    All good Nords goto Sto'Vo'Kor.