Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Server maintenance times

• Grageeky
    Grageeky
    ✭✭✭
    I like all the food talk. Hmmm... Let us know some of your region's best dishes.

Down here in Houston, Texas, we have some really good fusions, great steaks, great BBQ, great Cajun dishes, and lots of Tex-Mex. I can't quite put my finger on something we are known for like other cities can. Perhaps steak?

traditions....
    quebec-poutine-chez-ashton-3.jpg

Looks like the plump-worm pie that I was making using my new provisioning skill.
    "Perhaps his egg spent too much time in the shade before his hatching." -Wareem-
  • Grageeky
    Grageeky
    ✭✭✭
    Grageeky wrote: »
    Laviothane wrote: »
    Kereng wrote: »
    you realise some people need to go to bed soon to get up for work tomorrow which then leaves only one day left for early access...early access my ass!

Not trying to be racey here but is early access to ones ass illegal?

I sure hope not.

Getting bent over a chair without adequate early warning <think lube>, might not be part of the "reasonable customer expectations".
    Zaggolf wrote: »
    Yea I haven't even left the starting zone.And my play time was almost 2days :) [img][/img]Screenshot_20140402_181612_zpse8f7e5a9.png

I got to level 2 and I was hoping to get to level 5 with the full 5-days early access. Oh well.

i want to put this in a way that is not dickish but how is this possible? do you only have like an hour to play each day? less? i have missed a lot of time to be productive during early access, i have a small child and have at least a bare minimum of house work to do each day and i'm at level 10. i'm just trying to understand how you've only gotten to level 2... if you work or go to school full time or both and/or have kids, i get how you don't have multiple hours a day to play but if that's the case, you were never going to benefit all that much from early access as far as getting well out of the starting zones before launch.

Hey, look, have you ever tried using a keyboard with only one working finger on each hand?

"Perhaps his egg spent too much time in the shade before his hatching." -Wareem-
  • dcarpent72
    dcarpent72
    ✭✭
    Grageeky wrote: »
    I like all the food talk. Hmmm... Let us know some of your region's best dishes.

Down here in Houston, Texas, we have some really good fusions, great steaks, great BBQ, great Cajun dishes, and lots of Tex-Mex. I can't quite put my finger on something we are known for like other cities can. Perhaps steak?

traditions....
    quebec-poutine-chez-ashton-3.jpg

Looks like the plump-worm pie that I was making using my new provisioning skill.

yeah... just threw up in my mouth a little bit
  • Myrdreth
    Myrdreth
    ✭✭✭
    @Myrdreth, why do shops close so early in Germany? Especially Sundays? Are there any 24/7 groceries?

Uhm...today is thursday? Did I miss something O_O Or do I misunderstand you right now? xD

Some shops are open 24/7 here too. But most of them close at 8-9pm. I could go to the next gas station. The shop there has ice cream too. But it's expensive there :expressionless:
    ~ ♥ ~
  • Baka77
    Baka77
    Baka77 wrote: »
    I've been enjoying my time in-game too much to justify bitching about the downtime. I'm having a blast with my Wood-Elf Nightblade.

Also, you guys enjoy your pizza. I'll be rolling with General Tso.

Ditto... to everything! for real im wood elf nightblade and im having general tao :o inception....

keanu-reeves-whoa2.gif

• MistryssNite
    MistryssNite
    ✭✭✭
    Myrdreth wrote: »
    @Myrdreth, why do shops close so early in Germany? Especially Sundays? Are there any 24/7 groceries?

Uhm...today is thursday? Did I miss something O_O Or do I misunderstand you right now? xD

Some shops are open 24/7 here too. But most of them close at 8-9pm. I could go to the next gas station. The shop there has ice cream too. But it's expensive there :expressionless:
    Ah, I was just relating my past relations with stores in Germany. I could never find an open store late at night, especially Sundays (whole cities would seem abandoned ). I was thinking it was the same in the area you live in. How expensive is your ice cream? You get Haagen Dazs, right? What's the best ice cream in Germany?

Current main: Pe'tra
    Female Khajiit Templar of the Aldmeri Dominion
    Feel free to join her in questing ^.^
    It's just been a morning of death
  • Medgirlpts_ESO
    Medgirlpts_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I leave this thread for just a little while and I come back to this...pictures of random pies and talks of Germany. Quite interesting. What have I missed, lol?
    Ceridai <3 Healing Mage <3
    --The Downtime Defenders --
    - Aldmeri Dominion -
  • MistryssNite
    MistryssNite
    ✭✭✭
    I leave this thread for just a little while and I come back to this...pictures of random pies and talks of Germany. Quite interesting. What have I missed, lol?
    Feel free to join in! I'm just making conversation. I'm so bored at the moment.

• Medgirlpts_ESO
    Medgirlpts_ESO
    ✭✭✭

I am happy to join in on the festivity. Where shall I begin?
    - Aldmeri Dominion -
  • Z0MBiEjaw
    Z0MBiEjaw
    ✭✭✭
    downtime got me feeling like
    tumblr_mg8d6pAgLW1qggwyko1_500.gif
    Luminous beings, are we; not this crude matter.
  • Myrdreth
    Myrdreth
    ✭✭✭
    Ah, I was just relating my past relations with stores in Germany. I could never find an open store late at night, especially Sundays (whole cities would seem abandoned ). I was thinking it was the same in the area you live in. How expensive is your ice cream? You get Haagen Dazs, right? What's the best ice cream in Germany?

I know what you are saying! You're still right about that! But in most cities the shops are open a while longer.

I am not sure about the ice cream question. I just buy something without looking at the label. I just don't like Ben and Jerrys! Irks...

@Medgirlpts_ESO

We could talk about another country! Everything is more interesting than germany!
    ~ ♥ ~
  • MistryssNite
    MistryssNite
    ✭✭✭

Tell us about food you will be eating, or ate earlier. Or perhaps, tell us about some of your region's best dishes? Or, tell us about your favorite ice cream?

• Myrdreth
    Myrdreth
    ✭✭✭
    forum_zpsab9c8ddd.jpg
    ~ ♥ ~
  • Doraelari
    Doraelari
    ✭✭✭
    It's normal for me to be forced to like reinstall the game right now, right?
  • Medgirlpts_ESO
    Medgirlpts_ESO
    ✭✭✭

Tell us about food you will be eating, or ate earlier. Or perhaps, tell us about some of your region's best dishes? Or, tell us about your favorite ice cream?

I'm American (oh gosh did I say that too loud, ha ha). I feel as if we copied everything from all the other countries...the good things anyway. :p
    - Aldmeri Dominion -
  • larimous
    larimous
    Myrdreth wrote: »
    forum_zpsab9c8ddd.jpg

keeps happening to me too but hey it passes the time.
  • Medgirlpts_ESO
    Medgirlpts_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Are the Downtime Defenders back in action or is this a new crowd?
    - Aldmeri Dominion -
  • JStarX7
    JStarX7
    Soul Shriven
    "See you in 2-4 hours!" Or not.
  • Zaggolf
    Zaggolf
    ✭✭✭
    So I ordered pizza and now I will be mad if the servers are down for more hours as I would have cooked!!! ESO devs need to pay for my pies!!! :D This is a joke don't rage on me
    Fanboy's don't keep a game running! GAMER'S DO!!!
  • Myrdreth
    Myrdreth
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, I've had enough. The forum isn't working for me at the moment. I will admit defeat and will go to bed now. See you all later :smile:
    ~ ♥ ~
  • MistryssNite
    MistryssNite
    ✭✭✭
    Doraelari wrote: »
    No. I hear many are having problems with the patch right now. There is a thread about it in this section, "new patch."

• Zaggolf
    Zaggolf
    ✭✭✭
    Doraelari wrote: »
    I had a small patch and that was all
    Fanboy's don't keep a game running! GAMER'S DO!!!
  • homardpolicierb16_ESO
    ITS OPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!
    Downtime Defenders... How many pages can we get this time?
  • Myrdreth
    Myrdreth
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, nevermind my earlier statement...the game is online again!
    ~ ♥ ~
  • MistryssNite
    MistryssNite
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's a mix of both.
    Btw, was the guild ever created?

• Medgirlpts_ESO
    Medgirlpts_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Back in action everyone. See you on the "other" side. :D
    - Aldmeri Dominion -
  • stargazer62085b14_ESO
    says there back up....
  • Cayce_of_Kata
    Cayce_of_Kata
    ✭✭✭

Defender in action here!
    aLJJtC3.png
  • Myrdreth
    Myrdreth
    ✭✭✭
    @MistryssNite

Today's haul:
    icecream_zps60de3f3b.jpg

:#
    ~ ♥ ~
  • SuperJChat
    SuperJChat
    ✭✭✭
    Wow i hate to admit it but i was at work the whole time this was going on =/
    Sorry Defenders that i missed out!