Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Server maintenance times

• TuterKing
    TuterKing
    ✭✭
    Doraelari wrote: »
    TuterKing wrote: »
    Mitrenga wrote: »
    If you are planning to sell the product worldwide, you should think globally and act accordingly. ZOS based in NA or EU is ad hominem.

You make no sense. So its a bad thing that they are based in NA, EU and Asia? And how is this an ad hominem? Them being based in other parts of the world is not irrelevant. Also how are they not thinking globally. There doing an update so people in other parts of the world can play when it is there time to play.

their..

they're..

there

*They're = They are*
    The King is Here!
  • elfindreams
    elfindreams
    ✭✭
    If you are planning to sell the product worldwide, you should think globally and act accordingly. ZOS based in NA or EU is ad hominem.

You make no sense. So its a bad thing that they are based in NA, EU and Asia? And how is this an ad hominem? Them being based in other parts of the world is not irrelevant. Also how are they not thinking globally. There doing an update so people in other parts of the world can play when it is there time to play.

their..

they're..

Exactly. http://mrlizard.com/rants/grammar-for-gamers/#Their
  • elfindreams
    elfindreams
    ✭✭

their..

they're..

there

*They're = They are*

Actually now that I look at it, you are both right... the original quote says "There doing an update so .... when it is there..." which should be "They're doing an update so ... when it is their..."
  • TuterKing
    TuterKing
    ✭✭
    Z0MBiEjaw wrote: »

What do you propose.

What others like Microsoft do, localization of services. Since ZOS only have 2 major service zones (Megaservers as we all call it) it should not be harder than what other companies are doing for many years. It's a premium product, you can not make ppl stay if you act that way..

You really just compared a game company to a software giant. Blizzard has gotten away with it for ten years. EQ before then. Get over it.

I just hope that ZOS team is looking into this from a larger perspective.

The company does not need to be a software giant to see they need to adapt working hours for 2 different service zones.

ZOS employs 250 people, Microsoft employs 100,932 people. You see the issue with what you just said?
    The King is Here!
  • TuterKing
    TuterKing
    ✭✭

their..

they're..

there

*They're = They are*

Actually now that I look at it, you are both right... the original quote says "There doing an update so .... when it is there..." which should be "They're doing an update so ... when it is their..."

Oh I thought he meant there like, what he said :blush: The ego is strong with this one.

And eh I suck at spelling.
    The King is Here!
  • Artmonger78
    The fact that Microsoft was used as a launching point for an argument on an issue of rolling out software properly.. kinda makes this whole argument invalid.
  • Zaggolf
    Zaggolf
    ✭✭✭

What do you propose.

What others like Microsoft do, localization of services. Since ZOS only have 2 major service zones (Megaservers as we all call it) it should not be harder than what other companies are doing for many years. It's a premium product, you can not make ppl stay if you act that way..

You really just compared a game company to a software giant. Blizzard has gotten away with it for ten years. EQ before then. Get over it.

The company does not need to be a software giant to see they need to adapt working hours for 2 different service zones.

ZOS employs 250 people, Microsoft employs 100,932 people. You see the issue with what you just said?
    And to boot Microsoft really.They are full of problems when it comes to software.People been complaining for years about there software and the way they handle it
    Fanboy's don't keep a game running! GAMER'S DO!!!
  • Artmonger78
    This forum needs momentum to get to 200 pages.. COME ON PEOPLE!!! lets band together and crash the forums again!
  • Zaggolf
    Zaggolf
    ✭✭✭
    And sorry if I thought I was on the server based around est/pst time zones :) .I mean they do have 2 servers for a reason I thought.. Again I love the forums so I am not really upset.And we did get a eta <3
  • Mitrenga
    Mitrenga
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What do you propose.

Microsoft would be a terrible example I admit, my point is that localizing the maintenance hours should not be so difficult.
  • Doraelari
    Doraelari
    ✭✭✭
    People should share some screenshots that they've taken so far. :)
  • Zaggolf
    Zaggolf
    ✭✭✭
    So Screen shots people.Lets see them :)
  • Doraelari
    Doraelari
    ✭✭✭
    Screenshot_20140402_155210_zps8b8917f0.png

:)
  • Ciinen1988
    Ciinen1988
    ✭✭✭
    I love how we decided to continue this thread rather than start another....lets see if there is a page limit :)
  • Zaggolf
    Zaggolf
    ✭✭✭
    So can anyone tell me how to post screen shots I got the file open then what ?
  • Artmonger78
    Ciinen1988 wrote: »
    I love how we decided to continue this thread rather than start another....lets see if there is a page limit :)

Who is this WE you speak of?

--->.>

<.<---

-->.<--
  • Doraelari
    Doraelari
    ✭✭✭
    Zaggolf wrote: »

I usually just upload it to Photobucket and then copy the image url into the "attach file/image" button thing.

• pad11
    pad11
    ✭✭✭
    Threadnaught is back! :smile: classic!
  • MysticAura
    MysticAura
    ✭✭✭
    I'd almost missed this thread. oh and there's a downtime defender.
    200 pages would be a lofty goal, it took 14 hours to get to 110, and we only have 3-4 hours to make 200?
  • Zaggolf
    Zaggolf
    ✭✭✭
    MysticAura wrote: »
    200 pages would be a lofty goal, it took 14 hours to get to 110, and we only have 3-4 hours to make 200?
    Or do we only have 3-4 hours? Now that's the Big question :)
  • Artmonger78

If people would stop slacking and start posting, we'd be well on our way... 200 is achievable.. we need MOMENTUM!!!
  • Zaggolf
    Zaggolf
    ✭✭✭

I usually just upload it to Photobucket and then copy the image url into the "attach file/image" button thing.
    Thanks
  • Resourceful
    Resourceful
    ✭✭
    As ZeniMax previously announced, the official launch date is April 4th.

However, it seems that North American gamers will be able to jump in a bit earlier than that:
    •North America (East): 7:00 PM EDT, Thursday, April 3rd
    •UK/IE: 12:00 AM WEST, Friday, April 4th
    •Central Europe: 1:00 AM CEST, Friday, April 4th
    •Sydney, Australia: 10:00 AM AEDT, Friday, April 4th
    •Singapore: 7:00 AM SGT, Friday, April 4th

Don't know if this was posted as there are too many pages to go through... but here it for those who don't know.. and here it is again for those who do.
  • Z0MBiEjaw
    Z0MBiEjaw
    ✭✭✭
    Ciinen1988 wrote: »
    WE WILL NOT BE SILENCED

braveheart.jpg

Luminous beings, are we; not this crude matter.
  • kallistiGAD
    kallistiGAD
    ✭✭✭
    I just love how everywhere I look there are just these fantastic landscapes.
    DG3ZX9p.jpg
    4UB7QxP.jpg
    Argonian Maids Gone Wild
    The Flash Mob guild. Bringing the absurd to ESO
  • Doraelari
    Doraelari
    ✭✭✭
    Or do we only have 3-4 hours? Now that's the Big question :)
    Or do we EVEN have 3-4 hours? ;)

Edited by Doraelari on April 3, 2014 7:10PM
  • Doraelari
    Doraelari
    ✭✭✭
    I just love how everywhere I look there are just these fantastic landscapes.

Me too! It seems like everything is so handcrafted, so it doesn't get boring to look around at everything. :)

• AmanitaMuscaria
    Posting as speaking, So silly that still the world cant use real time 24h clock all around world. hope this brushed some one's "angry post" side :-)
    Support your local bartender helping ugly people getting laid.
  • Celtic_Wolf
    Celtic_Wolf
    ✭✭✭
    Make your preparations now... :)
  • Rasly
    Rasly
    ✭✭
    Posting as speaking, So silly that still the world cant use real time 24h clock all around world. hope this brushed some one's "angry post" side :-)
    I guess to many people can't count to 24.