The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Deleted Imperial Edition/Early Access Items

• Samoset
    Samoset
    JUST GOT A RESPONSE ON ESO. I confirm that I have my gear in my mail, and it has been returned to me.
    Samoset/Khal Samoset

Khal/Guildmaster, The Rebel Syndicate
  • elfindreams
    elfindreams
    ✭✭
    I had a chat with a rep yesteday about losing my stuff... at first it seemed it was everything including the emails, but it ends up I only lost my monkey :-p I am not sure if a ticket was logged for it or not so if someone could check and possibly update my ticket that the problem I thought I had with the other items resolved itself after I left the jailcell I would be most appreciative.

Thanks!
  • althefonzo
    althefonzo
    Soul Shriven
    nismoTK wrote: »
    althefonzo wrote: »
    mrbill317 wrote: »
    Hi, I only received the monkey and the mara scroll (for joined xp fun). I can buy the imperial horse, and can do the convert items to the imperial looks. I did not receive anything else. I should have the mud crab, the scuttler, or the treasure maps. I haven't deleted any characters.

Same here , didn't get all the items from Imperial/Explorer pack.

Did you guys pre-order the physical edition? or online? if you got the physical copy, then you get that stuff with the box set.

Do you have a link? I would like confirmation of this please :)

i dont have a link. but when i called asking about my ring/monkey problem i asked the guy on the phone if the Mudcrab, scuttler, and maps were on the physical copy and i was told they were gonna be on a code in the box.
  • Samuari
    Samuari
    add me to the list. i had an issue making my character's face, and deleted him with the items already redeemed. please help.
    We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue.
  • Samoset
    Samoset
    As I said. Just got mine back. Watch that email!
    Samoset/Khal Samoset

• Cannibilly
    Cannibilly
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I only received the monkey and the mara scroll (for joined xp fun). I can buy the imperial horse, and can do the convert items to the imperial looks. I did not receive anything else. I should have the mud crab, the scuttler, or the treasure maps. I haven't deleted any characters.

I got the same issue as this
  • Jorjana
    Jorjana
    Soul Shriven
    I also deleted my first character without putting items in the bank as I was unaware I needed to do that.
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MornaBaine wrote: »
    I have just one question. ARE you going to return the items to those players that accidentally deleted them? A definitive answer will be appreciated.

We will return the items to the players that accidentally deleted them and contacted us by replying to this thread, or by submitting a ticket from the support page.

This makes me feel much better. Thank you. An ETA would be great but I am quite satisfied to FINALLY get a firm official commitment that the items will be returned. I also HOPE you will rectify the poor implementation of these bonus items and make them account wide.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• Laygon
    Laygon
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I sent an email last night and they replied they could not help. I think maybe I sent it to the wrong team though. So please add me to the list. I want my monkey back :).
  • TheKnightofProphecy
    TheKnightofProphecy
    Soul Shriven
    I sent an email last night and got a reply that the team was looking into how to fix the issue, and that I should contact them at a later time. I don't want to clog up the works, but I assume this counts as a later time. So yes I would appreciate being added to those who need the help. Missing the pledge of mara and the Imagakin pet. Thanks again.
  • Czerik
    Czerik
    Soul Shriven
    Any word on this? I'm in the same boat... some people are saying that if you didn't purchase directly from ZOS, you do not get those items until the official launch? A simple clarification would be nice before I submit a ticket for no reason.
  • Rootz
    Rootz
    Hi,

I have send 4 emails now since yesterday, apperently 140330-011169 is the right incident.

can you please have a look at my ticket and items.

Thank you
  • nagilum
    nagilum
    I also deleted my first character yesterday. Sent a email and ticket but no response yet...
  • Nikken
    Nikken
    Soul Shriven
    HI,
    I put in a ticket yesterday about 1 hour after making and stupidly deleting my character. I have not yet gotten a response so please consider me as needing help too! :)

Also, if I may be so bold it might be good to deal with this like other games and just make it so each created character gets them so this isn't an issue.

Thanks,
    Tim
    Nikken
  • NaaN
    NaaN
    hey,

I deleted my first character and lost my ring of mara and my beta-monkey, please add me to the list, too.

thanks!

• Samoset
    Samoset
    Well. Turns out I only got a money and rings. No ie gear. Bleh. Made another ticket and queued for chat...
    Samoset/Khal Samoset

• HrodtheCakeBeater
    I deleted my character with the items, and sent an in-game support ticket yesterday morning, but I don't know if I filed it right because I haven't gotten a response yet.

I used the category "character", and was mainly requesting that they restore the character I had deleted so I could move the items into the bank. This was before I had read that recently deleted character could not be recovered.
    Edited by HrodtheCakeBeater on March 31, 2014 6:22PM
  • Ziz
    Ziz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I deleted my first character and all the bonus items.

Ps. why doesn't the game save your name!!!!!!! I had The name Ziz, then deleted to remake and some one took the name in the 3min I was making my new char. Isnt It supposed to reserve the name on your account for a while?
    Edited by Ziz on March 31, 2014 6:26PM
  • Rashanitsu
    Rashanitsu
    Soul Shriven
    help me plz)) I lose maps, pets and ring of mara when delete 1st character
  • Lisztomaniac
    i lost my monkey, since the mail with the monkey didnt contain a warning (saw the warning on the imperial rewards mail afterwards), i already made a ticket so no need for a ticker on my behalf, just posting for the record.

note: you guys should change the message on the mail that comes with the monkey so it shows a warning much like the imperial edition rewards mail does.
    Edited by Lisztomaniac on March 31, 2014 6:45PM
  • DeafGuySaysWhat
    Hi,
    My items are missing as well as everyone else's. I lost my explorer's pack, the monkey pet from beta, and all my imperial edition pre-order items and such. I basically lost everything except for the Imperial White Horse since it is cross character. I greatly appreciate that the Dev's are making an effort to fix this, it's a good sign of support for a game ill probably put plenty of hours into. I ahve submitted multiple tickets but they always say "Ill raise it up to a higher support tier." I would greatly appreciate if i could get my items back on my current character.
    Thanks!
    Edited by DeafGuySaysWhat on March 31, 2014 6:48PM
  • Samoset
    Samoset
    Yeah, I got the monkey and Mara stuff back. Still no IE gear, or exploration pack, which is really what I want. They emailed me saying they sent me my stuff, but I only got the first two.
    Samoset/Khal Samoset

• Threrian
    Threrian
    ✭✭
    Thought might say, that i did not get the Mudcrab, the Scuttler and Bonus Treasure maps back. After the the gm did the item restore for me, i have put in a ticket but I'm not sure what will happen next.
  • xytyx
    xytyx
    I also deleted my first character and only got the pledge of mara and the monkey on my second character.
  • D00fD1ll4
    D00fD1ll4
    ✭✭
    Hi,

i lost the monkey. I opened a ticket yesterday, 140330-038311, but so far i didn't get my stuff back. Maybe you could be so kind to look into it.

Thanks in advance, and thanks for your effort regarding this matter
    Regards
    Dilla
    Edited by D00fD1ll4 on March 31, 2014 7:15PM
  • Fenris_Silverfang
    Fenris_Silverfang
    Soul Shriven
    I didnt get either of the 2 emails (preorder and beta participation) because I removed the first character I made to bypass the character creation bug that prevented me from zooming in during it. I found out later the emails werent sent to any new character but just one if claimed. Would appreciate the help.
  • Tiyamel
    Tiyamel
    ✭✭✭
    I also havent recieved my explorers pack either, i have my imperial items, but i pre-ordered the physical imperial edition so maybe i'll get them when that arrives? a definite answer is needed, if i should have recieved them already then i need to submit a ticket, if not i have just got to wait til the box arrives, the not knowing is annoying lol
    Edited by Tiyamel on March 31, 2014 7:21PM
    Guild Master of Lost Prophecies, small group of friends playing in Ebonheart Pact, recruitment only accessible through playing with us and making a good impression.
    Want to know more on how to increase forum stars and achievements, check my guide here:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/62438/forum-badges-list
    Can't seem to level Werewolf or its abilities? check this:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/108490/werewolf-effective-levelling-of-skill-line-and-abilities-warning-spoilers-may-be-included
    If it helps then please Insightful/Agree/Awesome or even Lol me :)
  • Moedig
    Moedig
    I received an email and you guys have restored my beta monkey and rings of mara. I am still missing all of my explorers and imperial edition items, i.e mudcrabs (rufous and nibenay), scuttler pet and treasure maps... Please rectify, I appreciate the rings and monkey, but yeah, kinda wanted everything I paid for xD thanks @ZOS_MichelleA‌
    Edited by Moedig on March 31, 2014 7:35PM
  • ciscotrakerub17_ESO
    I've already opened a case with the support but they did not provide me any solution and solved the case. I've replied their message but so far nothing new. If someone can please help me out, I'm so upset because the items where the main reason for getting the imperial edition and now I've lost everything. Please add me to this list. @ZOS_MichelleA‌
    Edited by ciscotrakerub17_ESO on March 31, 2014 7:54PM
  • Rabinson
    Rabinson
    ✭✭
    Could you please return my items? I blacked out and I do not where to get it again.
    Hugs.