Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Deleted Imperial Edition/Early Access Items

• slawomir.trojanowski1970eb17_ESO
    Pls add me to the list. I lost my items from explorer pack. I deleted my first character on release unfortunately.
    I was send a ticket No140330-021691 on 31.03 but no response.
    Thanks in advance!
    Taqu
    Options
  • politrika
    politrika
    Got the items back, thank you, customer support!
    Options
  • TheMoDiiFii3r
    @politrika‌ how long did you submit a ticket and it to be fixed?
    Options
  • krilleyy95
    krilleyy95
    ✭✭
    I deleted my character with all the pre-order items on them, including all the pets, because I thought they would be account "global".. Kinda sad to see they're not, cause they take up a huge load of inventory space, there should be a seperate feature/window where you can "summon" them..

Please add me to the list.
    We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue.
    Options
  • Markethemetalheadb14_ESO
    Seeing as I'm starting to see people get their items back now, I will chime in again.

Still being patient. But I've made two posts in this thread, (This will be the third.) and sent two tickets now. One was even on the first day of early access.

I have still heard absolutely nothing back. I have not been replied to in-game, via email, nor have any of my posts in this thread had the "We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue." tag applied to them.

I just want my Explorer's Pack treasure maps. I have even kept the empty mail they came in.

As I said before, I know the actual release of the Explorer's Pack was supposed to be on Friday, so I wasn't worried about it that much before. But doubt is starting to set in, and I'm wondering if I'll ever see these items again.
    Options
  • TheMoDiiFii3r
    @Markethemetalheadb14_ESO‌ youre gonna be waiting for a VERY VERY long time, @politrika‌ Support post was in page 2, just solved today... imagine how long everyone have to wait.... soooooooooo long... I cant start a character unless i get my items. frustrating
    Options
  • gresiac
    gresiac
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello,
    I am sorry for the lateness of my response. The Thieves guild stole my computer and just now got it back by setting them on fire with magicka and then celebrated my triumph by break dancing with guars.

I was able to restore the items that you lost. and they should be in an IN GAME EMAIL

Please be sure the check the mail of all of your characters for your restored items and please DO NOT DELETE any of you characters until you have checked all of them.

I would to thank you for your patience and understanding while we resolved your issue. To show our appreciation for you, please accept this gift the first two Elder Scrolls games Arena & Daggerfall
    -with step by step instructions on how to install them.

Now go forth and use your newly restored items to bring peace to Tamriel by setting mudcrabs on fire and hitting evil in the face.

Thank You and Have a nice Day
    Andrew
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team
    Options
  • selernab16_ESO
    selernab16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    have sent a ticket to, the respons was that if i not reply within 120 hours then for them the problem was resolved, i have reply but have not got answer back yet, that was 3 days ago .
    Options
  • Jentilak
    Jentilak
    Please add me to the list of right character in wrong faction. Thinking it was mail I assumed all characters would get the mail, and was obviously wrong.
    Options
  • Vengaul
    Vengaul
    Soul Shriven
    Please add me to the list - had the zoom bug and was not happy with my first character, deleted it (assuming pre-order items would be per-character), made new character, no items. Thanks!
    Options
  • Luisen
    Luisen
    ✭✭
    5 days, 2 tickets and 2 mails and still no answer :(

Please MichelleA, JanS, add me to your list (I hope to have better luck with your help) ^^
    Edited by Luisen on April 3, 2014 8:22AM
    Options
  • D00fD1ll4
    D00fD1ll4
    ✭✭
    Is there a reason why "We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue." is missing under my post on page 2?
    Options
  • TheMoDiiFii3r
    D00fD1ll4 wrote: »
    Is there a reason why "We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue." is missing under my post on page 2?

lol...
    Options
  • Nando70
    Nando70
    ✭✭✭
    SWTOR had a similar system for pre order, but each new character received its own set of items, why can't it be done here! it would simplify so much more and avoid the issues with char bound items or running to a bank to share what ever can be shared and losing the rest.
    I AM A GAMER
    Not because I don't have a life
    But because I chose to have many!
    Options
  • Intergalactical
    It's kind of annoying seeing your friends get their items back, knowing that you put in a ticket long before they did. Is there any order to the restores? 2 tickets (first day of early access) multiple posts on the forums and no answer of any kind.
    Options
  • Twistedmind
    Twistedmind
    ✭✭
    I cant start a character unless i get my items. frustrating

Could you explain.. I mean honestly I am curious.. why cannot you start a character with out those items?

Egypt and Antarctica kills off more investigators each year than cancer does.
    Old Call of Cthulhu fact.
    Options
  • EiraWSE
    EiraWSE
    I remade my character without depositing the items first in my bank, so il loost everything of my imperial edition ingame bonus.
    But I'm french, so I'm not in the good tread, sorry.
    Edited by EiraWSE on April 3, 2014 9:42AM
    Options
  • hezha91b16_ESO
    140401-021791. No respons at all. :/ In everyother thing they response within mins...
    Options
  • j.cruickshankb16_ESO
    Still waiting to hear about this. Got this suspicious looking email today concerning it, which looks like a phishing mail to me. Could be that account hackers might targeting this thread for potential targets. Either that or I am paranoid. On a side note, would still like my pets and maps back.

Helping you is our passion!

We will assume your issue has been resolved if we do not hear from you within 120 hours.

If your issue has not been resolved, you can respond directly to this email. We look forward to working with you again should you need us!
    Subject
    Dear GMs,

All of my CE items (maps, pets, etc) and my pet for participating in beta (th

Response By Email (Wayne) (04/03/2014 04:36 AM)
    Greetings Fellow Gamer!

We understand that all your Elder Scrolls Online Imperial Edition items that were in your bank, along with your beta monkey, have now disappeared and you request to have them restored.

We apologize for this inconvenience and we thank you for your patience and understanding.

We will need some specific account information for verification purposes, such as:

The Last four digits on your payment card or the full PayPal Transaction ID
    The Answer to the Secret Question
    The Full Game-Time Code

You can find more information about The Elder Scrolls Online on our website and social channels (Facebook, Twitter, and Google+).

Thank you for your continued interest and support!

Warm Regards,
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team
    Question Reference # 140330-008797
    • Date Created: 03/30/2014 09:02 AM
    • Date Last Updated: 04/03/2014 04:36 AM

ALU ULA. Justice for the 96.
    Options
  • ryanbezemerb16_ESO
    Yeh.. I managed to make my character of the wrong faction (Daggerfall Covenant instead of the Aldmeri Dominion) learned my lesson there) then deleted the wrongly factioned character to make another character.. and forgot I had all my items on unpacked in the deleted's one's inventory.
    The madness that stalks from the shrouds....
    Options
  • Lenii452
    Lenii452
    I have my Monkey vanity pet on my first character but can't seem to put it in the bank to send it to my other. I want to delete my first one but not before I transfer the vanity pet.

Thanks in advance for any help!
    Options
  • Twistedmind
    Twistedmind
    ✭✭
    We will need some specific account information for verification purposes, such as:

The Last four digits on your payment card or the full PayPal Transaction ID
    The Answer to the Secret Question
    The Full Game-Time Code

Sounds like they have gone fishing..
    I am asking around through call back if I could possibly get some more solid information from them.
    AN AGENT WILL CALL YOU SHORTLY!
    Thanks for submitting your question. Your reference code is:
    Edited by Twistedmind on April 3, 2014 11:14AM
    Egypt and Antarctica kills off more investigators each year than cancer does.
    Old Call of Cthulhu fact.
    Options
  • RaffiMo
    RaffiMo
    I deleted my items from the imperial edition and i would like to have them back i also sent a ticket before :)
    Options
  • orobferb16_ESO
    I also had my items deleted by error.

I already opened 2 tickets:
    140330-003392
    140330-004058
    Options
  • scruffycavetroll
    scruffycavetroll
    ✭✭✭
    have one open ticket, haven't heard anything from them about it except automated replies.

ticket # 140330-010061
    Edited by scruffycavetroll on April 3, 2014 12:56PM
    Options
  • klehmann
    klehmann
    I retrieved everything from the mails, had transferred the maps to the bank, but not the pet. Then deleted the character before this issue was known.
    It took a few days for me to post here as I was waiting to see if the ticket I raised on the 31st (140331-006907) got a proper response.

However, after waiting until now, the only response from support seems to be a generic copy/paste:
    "The mudcrab vanity pet will be available to all players who pre-ordered or pre-purchased The Elder Scrolls Online. It will be attributed to player accounts at launch on April 4. Players will be able to retrieve it from their in-game mailbox."
    Options
  • mitchell_martinb16_ESO
    Yenu wrote: »
    Uh Michelle,

the treasure maps are bound to character and can't be deposited in the bank.

How do we pass them to the other alliances?

I can't mail them to other characters either as the mailing system won't allow sending to other characters on the same account.

The maps are not bound, use the item the maps come in to get all the maps, the maps you get from the urn looking item can be deposited
    Options
  • SinBad
    SinBad
    ✭✭✭
    i haven't received anything for my pre-orderer for my digital standard edition as of yet. The only thing i received was my pet monkey which was from the beta. I did not delete my first character that i made, i am still playing with him. I created other to see if i would get it on them and still nothing.
    Edited by SinBad on April 3, 2014 1:01PM
    Myrmidons, my brothers of the sword. I'd rather fight beside you than any army of thousands. Let no man forget how menacing we are, we are lions! Do you know what's there, waiting, beyond that beach? Immortality!Take it, it's yours!
    Options
  • kirilisab16_ESO
    I deleted my character in order to reuse her name, not realizing I would lose all the items. It would be great if they could be restored... thanks!
    Options
  • Archie
    Archie
    ✭✭✭
    Same problem with lost items. Still have not been resolved.

Please look into it. Reference number is 140331-023963
    Options