The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

PTS Update 34 - Feedback Thread for Classes & Abilities

• ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mr_Stach wrote: »
    Also just another quick thought. Warden has no Burst Ult. Yes there's Ice Comet and Dawnbreaker, but what if we change how Permafrost Worked for PvP? A big Dunk & Stun? That would be Rad as Hell.

d3lpj8einkpm.gif

It does have bear claw as a burst ult tho. It's just that it's not frost dmg or aoe.
    Edited by ESO_Nightingale on May 11, 2022 5:38PM
    PvE Frost Warden Main and teacher for ESO-U. Frost Warden PvE Build Article: https://eso-u.com/articles/nightingales_warden_dps_guide__frost_knight. Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/5PT3rQX
  • Mr_Stach
    Mr_Stach
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Also just another quick thought. Warden has no Burst Ult. Yes there's Ice Comet and Dawnbreaker, but what if we change how Permafrost Worked for PvP? A big Dunk & Stun? That would be Rad as Hell.

d3lpj8einkpm.gif

It does have bear claw as a burst ult tho. It's just that it's not frost dmg or aoe.

That's fair, but I still wanna to a big Icy ground pound. Also Bear doesn't last super long in PvP
    Altoholic, Frost Warden Sympathizer and Main

Glacial Guardian - Main - Frost Warden Zealot
    The Frost Man Cometh - PC Frost Backup
  • Arthtur
    Arthtur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please consider lowering the cooldown for DK combustion passive and higher the ember heal % a little bit.

The whole "this class is meant to suffer" is a load of nonsense and just???? Either readjust these changes or find a way to separate PVE & PVP.

I understand these changes in pvp were needed, but they will hit, as USUSAL, pve the most. For the love of anything Holy and good in this world, separate pvp & pve.

Suggestion for Ember it make the heal 65% and for the combustion passive to 1.5 seconds or 2. DK finally are playable with nice sustain on PVE live, please don't destroy that. Give actual balance or separate pvp/pve.

It's been asked for YEARS. It's possible. Just do it.

Personally I think the sweet spot would be a 1 second CD on, making it comparable to other resource sustain passives.

Right now they nerfed from 1k per .5 seconds to 1k per 3 seconds. That's a 6x nerf. Nothing should ever be nerfed that hard.

In the case of "1k per .5 seconds", resources will not run out forever even after fighting for 1000 years.
    For example, Mag Nightblade's Siphoning Attacks is "cast cost 1080, 4270 additional Magicka to 20 seconds after".
    "1k per 3 seconds" is 6666 in 20 seconds, which is still much better than Mag Nightblade's Siphoning Attacks.
    Are DK dissatisfied with this?
    It's still OP.

"Leeching Strike":
    Imbue your weapons with soul-stealing power, causing your Light and Heavy Attacks to heal you for 1452 Health and restore 106 Stamina for 20 seconds. Fully-charged Heavy Attacks restore twice the value. You restore up to 4270 additional Stamina when the effect ends, based on the length of time Leeching Strikes was active.

So after 20s:
    - 20x 1452 health = 29040 health
    - 20x 106 stamina + 4270 stamina - 878 stamina = 5512 stamina
    Magica version is a little worse as it cost 200 more.

So where exactly combustion heals me?
    And thats comparison is IF DK proc combustion on cd which isnt possible. On LIVE i proc poison every 5s so its 4k every 20s. And its not healing me.
    Burning is a little better as i proc it every 2.5s. The thing is i proc it every 1-2s when i use whip and every 5-6s when i use dots. So its 8k every 20s. A little better than NB. We still dont have heals tho.
    If we look at PTS:
    Posion doesnt change much. Its not like we have poison spammable to proc it.
    Burning tho... i proc it on average every 4-5s. Which is in best case 5k every 20s. Its worse than Leeching strikes and it doesnt provide any heals xD

Also dont forged that we HAVE TO use charged weapon to even look at those numbers. NB needs to only slot a skill to get sustain AND healing.

I will say this for x time. Its WORSE than what we had BEFORE "DK Love" patch. Those numbers only look big. Without investing into it u barely get anything out of it.

I played as StamNB. I didnt had any sustain problems. Leeching and Dubious was enough.
    I played as StamDK. It just a pain to sustain. Parse food, charged weapon and on top of that infused ring with magicka cost reduction just to sustain FoO and Whip. And its still barely possible.
    PC/EU @Arthtur

Toxic Tank for the win :x
  • Aldoss
    Aldoss
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After trying a lot of builds this week, it's just disappointing to realize how weak a lot of these magden class skills are vs other class skills.

Resistant flesh, honor the dead, twilight matriarch, and coag all hit for several thousand more compared to enchanted. Enchanted is pretty much only on my bar sometimes to get the coveted minor buffs that are impossible to find elsewhere. I'm not entirely sure that those buffs alone are worth the drop in absolute value, especially when budding seeds is a stronger group heal and better group utility via the synergy at either half cost (if you pre buff and let it sit the 6seconds) or for only marginally more magicka via the double cast (to get the burst heal instantly).

Budding seeds is a very interesting and unique skill for our class, but sometimes the casting of it completely gets voided, causing the user to sit there trying to lay it down, sometimes for multiple gcds. This is true for all targeted area effects, of which wardens have three. Instant cast abilities are superior always. I wish budding were group healer oriented and had the targeted area as it is now while corrupted was instant cast in a radius around your toon (such as templar ritual), instant burst heal, with the defile and cowardice effect lingering for 6seconds.

Hell, maybe tweaking this morph is how wardens get an instant stun? Remove the cowardice, targets within the radius become paralyzed for 3 seconds from the corrupting pollen and then the delayed burst heal after 6 seconds, allowing for counterplay by making the caster choose whether to stay in the relatively small radius or chase the target they're trying to burst. 6 seconds is a long time in PvP to stay still, especially with how tied our burst window is to shalks.

Vines is an amazing skill and I love both morphs. Given the proposed nerfs to templar bubble, vines is now a better heal comparatively and that's a massive win, but only in a vacuum. The synergy and utility of ritual is still better than budding and the options available make for easier build choices for plars.

Embrace is very much only for full heals.

I'm not even going to mention arctic. It's been off my bar for two patches and with no comment regarding the proposed changes to it next patch, they might as well delete it.

The problem I have with all these healing skills is how little bar space there is to use them. They seem to all synergize with each other, which ends up pigeonholing magdens into full on healers. If you were to only have room on the bar for one skill, budding wins by a long shot. If that's decided, and it already performs the role of burst healing better than enchanted, then enchanted becomes nothing more than a pre-buff skill, completely nullifying it as a burst heal. The synergy of vines plus budding is very lucrative and I'm happy to have it, which means they become constants.

Radiating Regen is too strong right now to not run. Wardens wouldn't be wardens without netch and we need the frost armor, so bam, the back bar has now been set in stone, if you're not a full heal. It really doesn't change at all because it can't without huge sacrifices.

Frost wardens have no "good" IMO frost damaging abilities, making us completely and hopelessly tied to the Master's frost staff, limiting build options, lest we lose out completely on our Glacial Presence and some much needed spell damage.

Fetcher being one of the strongest dots in the game (especially after the two casts) means it needs to stay, otherwise you need to replace it with the only "useful" frost skill, Winter's Revenge, which suffers from being too small and too easy for targets to remove themselves from, forcing the caster to continuously waste resources moving it against targets who spam race against time.

Winter's benefit of higher chance of chill is nullified by the fact that both morphs of Destructive Touch already instantly apply the chilled status effect. Winter's really only becomes useful in big packs of combat where people ignore you and don't realize how much damage it does compared to other similar aoe skills. This alone does not make it worth staying the course.

Wardens wouldn't be Wardens without shalks so that stays. While I'm appreciative of the minor breach change, it still means that the first set up of any magden is weak compared to other classes. Shalks is supposed to be our burst and we have to time all our abilities around it. Forcing our biggest debuff into it means that we have to waste one cast and properly target it to make it hit in order to be granted the burst benefit from it for the next 10 seconds. I don't think any other class is so gimped like this? If we had more in our kit that provided pressure, then maybe I'd say this is a useful tradeoff. All other class burst options don't require such focused attention in their targeting.

With no access to a class snare removal and being relatively slow because if we don't go full arcane or full infused, we'd lose too much dmg, we need to run Race Against Time, not only for the snare removal, but also because minor force is a requirement for a class who specifically has passives tied to chill.

Given our reliance on crit damage thanks to those passives, we have to run Lotus or be gimped out of these passives or we slot Camo Hunter to get back the Minor Berzerk that we lose from dropping Bird of Prey.

This crit damage reliance because of the passive limits our gear choices. I was tempted to play with Medusa because of the passive minor force, but I still cannot drop Race Against Time because the snare immunity is too valuable in PvP, making this stat line useless to a Magden build. The only other good choices of crit chance or damage come from low armor sets.

Yes this is a wall of text, but I hope this write up is helpful at outlining just how pigeonholed the "Master's of Ice" are. There are no real choices when it comes to being a "Master of Ice" because there aren't enough choices that make any sense. The skill choices aren't tweaks, they're requirements and it's sad.

I'm ultimately worried that if Magdens aren't addressed in this upcoming patch, we will remain the underdogs for at least another year.
  • Kory
    Kory
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is there any point to making a comment in the back half of this thread, as if anyone at ZoS is actually reading it?

Anyway just in case, can someone take a look at CC immunity, on multiple occasions I've been stunned within seconds of eachother. Specifically with fossilize. Either it's getting trapped by fossilize twice within 4 seconds, or stunned and then fossilized. I don't play dragonknight much, but I know for a fact that ability is disabled for a short while when a target has CC immunity.
  • Aldoss
    Aldoss
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kory wrote: »
    Is there any point to making a comment in the back half of this thread, as if anyone at ZoS is actually reading it?

Anyway just in case, can someone take a look at CC immunity, on multiple occasions I've been stunned within seconds of eachother. Specifically with fossilize. Either it's getting trapped by fossilize twice within 4 seconds, or stunned and then fossilized. I don't play dragonknight much, but I know for a fact that ability is disabled for a short while when a target has CC immunity.

I'm 99% sure you "getting stunned twice" so soon is nothing more than a dk hitting you with talons first (immobilize) followed by a shattering rocks or fossilize (stun). The animations look similar and that causes this feeling.

If that's not the case, then you should know that mist form is 100% STILL bugged and removes whatever cc immunity you had, allowing you to be restunned instantly.

Those are the most likely explanations.
  • Mr_Stach
    Mr_Stach
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    hqdj0x5vl6m3.png
    Altoholic, Frost Warden Sympathizer and Main

Glacial Guardian - Main - Frost Warden Zealot
    The Frost Man Cometh - PC Frost Backup
  • merpins
    merpins
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

d3lpj8einkpm.gif

They did just buff Stam bear. They could change/buff mag bear as well. For example... Lowering the damage a bit, adding an AOE to the bear whenever you use the ult to make it attack that deals frost damage and slows in a radius around the bear, and change the normal damage of the bear to frost from magic. If Stam bear can go from Physical to Bleed, Mag bear can go from Magic to Frost.
  • merpins
    merpins
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Love being able to use Sorc's Crystal Frags on a stam toon now. Feel very fun to play and helps with sustain a little bit.
  • blackmoon16
    blackmoon16
    Soul Shriven
    The Arctic Blast change is pretty bad. The ability was already mediocre from a utility standpoint, but increasing it to 5 ticks just makes it useless for open world. And meanwhile we still have no reliable stun or escape abilities like the other classes do, or any bursty abilities besides Deep Fissure. Not sure what you guys expect magicka Wardens to work with, but these nerfs don't help much.
    Edited by blackmoon16 on May 12, 2022 1:52AM
  • master_vanargand
    master_vanargand
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arthtur wrote: »
    Please consider lowering the cooldown for DK combustion passive and higher the ember heal % a little bit.

The whole "this class is meant to suffer" is a load of nonsense and just???? Either readjust these changes or find a way to separate PVE & PVP.

I understand these changes in pvp were needed, but they will hit, as USUSAL, pve the most. For the love of anything Holy and good in this world, separate pvp & pve.

Suggestion for Ember it make the heal 65% and for the combustion passive to 1.5 seconds or 2. DK finally are playable with nice sustain on PVE live, please don't destroy that. Give actual balance or separate pvp/pve.

Personally I think the sweet spot would be a 1 second CD on, making it comparable to other resource sustain passives.

Right now they nerfed from 1k per .5 seconds to 1k per 3 seconds. That's a 6x nerf. Nothing should ever be nerfed that hard.

In the case of "1k per .5 seconds", resources will not run out forever even after fighting for 1000 years.
    For example, Mag Nightblade's Siphoning Attacks is "cast cost 1080, 4270 additional Magicka to 20 seconds after".
    "1k per 3 seconds" is 6666 in 20 seconds, which is still much better than Mag Nightblade's Siphoning Attacks.
    It's still OP.

"Leeching Strike":
    Imbue your weapons with soul-stealing power, causing your Light and Heavy Attacks to heal you for 1452 Health and restore 106 Stamina for 20 seconds. Fully-charged Heavy Attacks restore twice the value. You restore up to 4270 additional Stamina when the effect ends, based on the length of time Leeching Strikes was active.

So after 20s:

And thats comparison is IF DK proc combustion on cd which isnt possible. On LIVE i proc poison every 5s so its 4k every 20s. And its not healing me.
    Burning is a little better as i proc it every 2.5s. The thing is i proc it every 1-2s when i use whip and every 5-6s when i use dots. So its 8k every 20s. A little better than NB. We still dont have heals tho.
    If we look at PTS:
    Burning tho... i proc it on average every 4-5s. Which is in best case 5k every 20s. Its worse than Leeching strikes and it doesnt provide any heals xD

Also dont forged that we HAVE TO use charged weapon to even look at those numbers. NB needs to only slot a skill to get sustain AND healing.

I will say this for x time. Its WORSE than what we had BEFORE "DK Love" patch. Those numbers only look big. Without investing into it u barely get anything out of it.

I played as StamNB. I didnt had any sustain problems. Leeching and Dubious was enough.
    I played as StamDK. It just a pain to sustain. Parse food, charged weapon and on top of that infused ring with magicka cost reduction just to sustain FoO and Whip. And its still barely possible.

You said "Also dont forged that we HAVE TO use charged weapon to even look at those numbers. NB needs to only slot a skill to get sustain AND healing.".
    I will refute your opinion.

Charged Weapon is BiS traits for All PvE DPS.
    And, Passive skill is great.
    Because, DK don't lose 1 gcd and 1 skill slot.

As you say, if "DK's Burning" gains 5k stamina in 20 seconds, it's an OP.
  • Arthtur
    Arthtur
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's still OP.

"Leeching Strike":

So after 20s:

If we look at PTS:

You said "Also dont forged that we HAVE TO use charged weapon to even look at those numbers. NB needs to only slot a skill to get sustain AND healing.".
    I will refute your opinion.

Charged Weapon is BiS traits for All PvE DPS.
    And, Passive skill is great.
    Because, DK don't lose 1 gcd and 1 skill slot.

As you say, if "DK's Burning" gains 5k stamina in 20 seconds, it's an OP.

Okay. Go play DK and see how op is this 5k every 20s.
    I hope u will have fun.
    PC/EU @Arthtur

• EF321
    EF321
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Been trying to think of something using latest changes, real AoE executioner and riposte CP.
    I don't know yet how practical it is, but interaction with Varen's legacy is funny:
    ("before" pics to prove that executes were at exact same HP)
    epymwph5p5bq.jpg
  • Thecompton73
    Thecompton73
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's still OP.

"Leeching Strike":

So after 20s:

If we look at PTS:

You seriously qualified the DK conditions as unlikely while basing the return from Leeching strikes on what someone would get by attempting AND landing LA's every single second it's active? There is pretty much no encounter, PvE or PvP, where you'll be able to spam LA's for 20 seconds without needing to reposition, dodge roll or block. Especially in PvP a DK can put sticky dots on opponents and then use LOS or go mist form while still getting the resources. A NB using Leeching is hard countered by anyone using LOS as they'll waste 90% of the uptime without being able to land a hit.
    Edited by Thecompton73 on May 12, 2022 7:31PM
  • Arthtur
    Arthtur
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's still OP.

"Leeching Strike":

So after 20s:

If we look at PTS:

You seriously qualified the DK conditions as unlikely while basing the return from Leeching strikes on what someone would get by attempting AND landing LA's every single second it's active? There is pretty much no encounter, PvE or PvP, where you'll be able to spam LA's for 20 seconds without needing to reposition, dodge roll or block. Especially in PvP a DK can put sticky dots on opponents and then use LOS or go mist form while still getting the resources. A NB using Leeching is hard countered by anyone using LOS as they'll waste 90% of the uptime without being able to land a hit.

Well i played as stamNB and got on average 17-18 out of 20. While 20 isnt rly possible, 19 is. Tho.... person who comapred combustion to NB's sustain skill used unmorphed skill, ignored half of what it does and what? Did u correct him?

I used "best case scenario" just like previous person :)

But i will explain rly fast.
    There is only 1 way to 100% proc burning. its skill called Burning Embers. It has 100% chance to proc burning status effect. Even tho u wont be able to proc it exactly every 3s and its a waste of damage (cus this skill is a DoT). and stamDK doesnt have sustain to use it after this nerf xD
    Enchant doesnt have 100% chance for it and can hit only every 4s.
    Dots? Well. How many flame DoTs DK can use? xD StamDK 0 i guess while MagDK 2 or 3.
    FoO hits every 5s.
    Whip? Yea, whip can proc it every 2s. Oh wait CD is 3s... So it proc once, after that procs while there is still CD and proc again but there is 1s down time already...
    Well enough about DK.

What waste? U still get extra stamina/magicka at the end. And if u cant hit enemy then u dont use skills anyway? :x
    Yeah its sucks in PvP if u cant use it. But everything has weakness right? Just like DK's DoTs can be purged.
    In PvE u can just use this skill before the fight and use it again when u cant attack the boss. There is a plenty of time when u do mechs.

"There is pretty much no encounter, PvE or PvP, where you'll be able to spam LA's for 20 seconds without needing to reposition, dodge roll or block." - this same applies to DK. If we cant hit our skills, how we will proc combustion? Dots? There is purge. Whip? Oh wait LoS. In PvE if DK can proc combustion then NB can use leeching too. BTW DK has problems with sustaining 21kk dummy. Do u know what a big joke this is?

" Especially in PvP a DK can put sticky dots on opponents and then use LOS or go mist form while still getting the resources." - and this one i dont understand. Are u telling me somebody is chasing DK while he is in mistform and cant do anything? Why u wont use this time to purge, heal or get a better position? Like what? xD

Anyway, i will use my previous words again.

Go play DK and see how op is this 5k every 20s.
    I hope u will have fun.
    PC/EU @Arthtur

• Anti_Virus
    Anti_Virus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's another change that I think would really help out an area that needs it. The issue with MagSorc not having a real spammable.

Remove (or at least reduce) the Channel time from Crystal Fragments, that way MagSorc can actually use it un-proc'ed without getting murdered. With the Damage Crystal Weapon is doing, it doesn't need a damage nerf or anything to go with that, just let us cast it at will properly. If the Proc'ed version still needs more reward, do something cool with it like let it inflict Major Breach.

I agree, cast time skills feel terrible in this game.
    Power Wealth And Influence.
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please make Sorc's Bound Aegis a bit more useful. Your statistics must show that it's one of the least activated skills in the game. I am saying this as a pve tank. It's always better to hit a damage shield or a heal rather than activating bound aegis for the block mitigation.

It doesn't have to be a Bound Armaments copy, but it could periodically grant small damage shields every 6 seconds for 5% of your magicka over the cause of 40 seconds (like Armaments).
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • EF321
    EF321
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »
    Please make Sorc's Bound Aegis a bit more useful. Your statistics must show that it's one of the least activated skills in the game. I am saying this as a pve tank. It's always better to hit a damage shield or a heal rather than activating bound aegis for the block mitigation.

It doesn't have to be a Bound Armaments copy, but it could periodically grant small damage shields every 6 seconds for 5% of your magicka over the cause of 40 seconds (like Armaments).

Something needs to be done for sure. Without too drastic changes, I'd be fine with longer duration at the cost of lower block mitigation.
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EF321 wrote: »

Something needs to be done for sure. Without too drastic changes, I'd be fine with longer duration at the cost of lower block mitigation.

I don't value the block mitigation is what I say. When I brace (when the boss charges a heavy attack), I always find it a much better damage trade to use another damage shield or a heal. I'd much rather have it offer something more universal and long term like Bound Armaments instead of a short lived thing.

It can passively increase block mitigation by a few percent like Armaments increases light attack damage in addition to its active component. Admittedly, I find minor resolve infinitely more valuable than some block mitigation because it doesn't necessarily force me into using puncture so I can experiment with other taunt and gear options. So maybe remove that entirely.
    Edited by Dracane on May 13, 2022 10:54AM
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've been confused why zos hasn't done anything with the nb shadow ultimate, but I completely forgot about aegis. That's, impressive.
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CP5 wrote: »
    I've been confused why zos hasn't done anything with the nb shadow ultimate, but I completely forgot about aegis. That's, impressive.

Consuming Darkness is the least used ultimate in the game for sure. Can't remember last time I saw it, same for Bound Aegis.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well, if their aim is to adjust the 'lesser used' morph choices, and some morphs are flat out never used, technically that is out of scope for their changes (though in reality those skills probably need more than number changes which goes beyond what they're aiming to do).
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, if their aim is to adjust the 'lesser used' morph choices, and some morphs are flat out never used, technically that is out of scope for their changes (though in reality those skills probably need more than number changes which goes beyond what they're aiming to do).

yeah and they didn't even touch the morphs/skills that really aren't even used on pretty much every class.
    PvE Frost Warden Main and teacher for ESO-U. Frost Warden PvE Build Article: https://eso-u.com/articles/nightingales_warden_dps_guide__frost_knight. Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/5PT3rQX
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Considering that Sorcerer class changes in the last few years have always been less or as much as a handful when a PTS patch is introduced, I'd argue there is a lot of capacity. The impression I have since years, is that they are just fine and satisfied with how Sorc is and that it needs no improvements whatsoever unless of course we are talking about Stamsorcs.

All changes done during this PTS tailor around Stamsorc and Stamsorc exclusively. Magsorcs don't care for a cost reduction to the already cheap Mage's Fury, stam does though. From what I gather, nobody even now doubts that Stamsorc is already better than Magsorc in all regards and this will make it only more so.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Then for myself adding in things like mend wounds, which just hurts since I used to love that niche skill, but now it can't really justify the bar space. I knew there wouldn't be many amazing changes when they gave that sneak peek before the first patch went live, but just like gear, they would get a lot of millage out of updating things that aren't used to make them more appealing.
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Then for myself adding in things like mend wounds, which just hurts since I used to love that niche skill, but now it can't really justify the bar space. I knew there wouldn't be many amazing changes when they gave that sneak peek before the first patch went live, but just like gear, they would get a lot of millage out of updating things that aren't used to make them more appealing.

Mend Wounds. :( I agree.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For an update in which unused skills were supposed to be buffed, so that more people would use them... I am kinda disappointed. I was hoping that NB's Consuming Darkness ultimate & Aspect of Terror skill would receive... something. Something to make those abilities useful. Right now they are outclassed by non-class abilities (world, guild, weapon etc).
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on May 13, 2022 12:16PM
  • xDeusEJRx
    xDeusEJRx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Warden still lacks a proper in class hard cc that stuns on demand. The recent changes just make warden worse than it is now, I hate having to slot specific weapons or be forced to use FG Turn evil to get a hard cc. ZoS should relook at the arctic changes or give warden a proper on demand stun
    Solo PvP'er PS5 NA player

90% of my body is made of Magblade
  • CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

"But it's free!"
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

"But it's free!"

A free bar spot you wasted on mend wounds :P