The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

How interested are you in playing tales of tribute (the card game)?

• Norgh
    Norgh
    ✭✭✭
    Really disinterested. I don't want to play it at all, I think I'll hate it.
    Simply awful and a waste of resources if you ask me. I also suspect they may force people to play the game by hiding a mythic lead in it to justify the time and money spent developing it.
    Xbox EU-UK Xbox Series X
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other. (please, precise your answer in the comments)
    FluffWit wrote: »
    Hearing them talk about the fabulous rewards without listing a single specific unique reward made me laugh. Dude finished by saying you can get transmute crystals! 🤦‍♂️

I am terrified they are going to hide mythic leads in the system for BIS PVE or PVP gear. I don't think anything could make me uninstall faster.

I don't understand this sentiment. Mythic leads are sourced from all sorts of activities in the game, why does this one stand out? You might as well say that they "force" us into fishing or Imperial City bosses or dungeons. I don't know how ZOS could make leads work for everyone, unless they are just log-in rewards.

I'm more worried that there won't be any rewards that encourage long-term use of this new feature. There are probably more convenient ways to get transmute crystals if you need them, for example.
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • Kredo
    Kredo
    ✭✭✭
    Itll always be funny how people who are not the target audience complain about it . Even better when they like to act like it is not a feature when it is regardless of feelings. Every chapter adds something that the previous did not , so every new chapter always has more than the last in 1 way or the other, weather you like it or not that is the fact and without that new thing from even 3 chapters ago this current one wouldnt have had it .I want a new class but I am not gonna use a opinion and push it as fact. Its a activity added that will have its niche , just like antiquities. I can want something without putting something I would have never been interested in down

I'd argue that every one here very much is the target audience as this is an update for a game we all play. So if the main selling point of a chapter, which is the main update of the year, is a niche activity that only a minority of the player base seems to be interested in i think it's more than reasonable for players to say that they aren't happy about that.
  • Sjestenka
    Sjestenka
    ✭✭✭
    woopsies! forum results dont seem too optimistic right now. 10% interested, 50-60% ain't?
    i'll probably play it once, to get that quest out of my journal. will probably browse card pictures on UESP, like with Legends. i don't play this kinda games, too stoopit for them.
  • BretonMage
    BretonMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was *beyond painful* when I was forced to play that one Gwent game in The Witcher 3, and I never expected to face a similar situation in the Elder Scrolls. Nothing will entice me to play it here, not the most meta BIS, not the most collectible mount, not the sparkliest dye.
  • VDoom1
    VDoom1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neutral. I don't feel strongly and/or have mixed feeling about it.
    I couldn't help but laugh a little when they said "you can get transmute crystals" :lol:
    I'm sorry, but am I missing something? Since when is transmute crystals this prestigious wonderful reward.

I will give this new card game a go, try it out. Never been a huge fan of card games. I avoided Gwent in the Witcher and only played Hearthstone a few times. It seems complicated, perhaps to complicated? We shall see.

They did say there will be lore tied into it, so I am interested in checking that out. Overall I'm on the fence, neutral really.
    Edited by VDoom1 on April 15, 2022 10:03AM
    We Fight For Cyrodiil.
    We fight for The Daggerfall Covenant.
    We fight for The Aldmeri Dominion.
    We fight for The Ebonheart Pact.
    We fight for Tamriel!
    CP 1200+
    Grand Master Crafter | Tamriel Hero
    Imperial Dragonknight
    Khajiit Necromancer
    Altmer Templar | Dunmer Nightblade
    Khajiit Nightblade | Argonian Dragonknight
    Altmer Sorcerer | Breton Nightblade
    Nord Warden | Dunmer Sorcerer
    Guild - Priests Of Hircine
    ESO Since 2014
    PC - EU
  • SammyKhajit
    SammyKhajit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Disinterested. I don't want to play it, I don't think I'll enjoy the game.
    Okay, so this one was reading the card game details from https://eso-hub.com/en/guides/tales-of-tribute-guide

The game makes more sense now, but still sounds stressful. What if you are terrible at the game and lose all your cards?

Also, this line is a bit worrying

Players can also make progress on quests when playing against NPCs.

Does that mean some quests require compulsory card playing to complete the quest?? This one hopes he is wrong.
  • SergeantJinx
    SergeantJinx
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry not for me, I thought no after seeing the first stream the other month, watching last night just confirmed my initial thoughts. It looks awful and over complicated.

As for High Ilse itself, I bet it will be a beautiful place to visit, but hopefully not as lacking as Blackwood was.
  • StShoot
    StShoot
    ✭✭✭✭
    Itll always be funny how people who are not the target audience complain about it . Even better when they like to act like it is not a feature when it is regardless of feelings. Every chapter adds something that the previous did not , so every new chapter always has more than the last in 1 way or the other, weather you like it or not that is the fact and without that new thing from even 3 chapters ago this current one wouldnt have had it .I want a new class but I am not gonna use a opinion and push it as fact. Its a activity added that will have its niche , just like antiquities. I can want something without putting something I would have never been interested in down

So someone who plays eso is not the target audience ? xD I guess this targets trading card game players than? Im sure lots of them will leave their favourite card games for this ;D

I mean sure its an addition to the game it doesnt take away anything. If you dont like it you just dont play it and thats fine as long as Zos doesnt locks important elements behind it (like sets/mythics etc).

• Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The preview of the card game put me to sleep and I stopped watching after a few minutes, but I think it was because they presented too much information in a short span, and they both had deep knowledge of the workings of the game but didn't present it in a newbie-friendly way--though perhaps the game is so complex that it would be impossible to present it otherwise in the time they had available. However, I'll definitely check it out, and perhaps after understanding the rules I might find it enjoyable, although I'm not a fan of card games in general.
  • HeavyESO
    HeavyESO
    ✭✭✭
    I won't lie, I just tuned into twitch and muted it for the pet. It doesn't sound interesting, and if Za'ji is even in a single quest then I refuse to play the story. Why they hire insufferable voice actors is beyond me (shoutout to Dragonhold aka the worst DLC in the game).
  • alberichtano
    alberichtano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    First glimpse of it and I'm very overwhelmed. They claim it's easy to play but hard to master, but it seems a bit complicated. I think it's the whole deal about cards being reshuffled after every turn that's throwing me off. I can understand there being two separate win conditions, but the way the playing cards are handled is jumbling me up. I'll have to spend A LOT of time getting used to it, and frankly I'm absolutely terrible at multi-tasking. I'm already planning on working with Ember on top of my usual exploration and questing.

You know what I felt? Tired. Because they say it is supposed to be something that normal people would play in Tamriel, and it is TOTALLY a mobile app-game sort of thing. The opposite of the very simplistic games people actually played. And the fact that it is collectible just makes it stick out like a Delorean in Deshaan.

Now it may be fun, but believable as a medieval game? Not even at all.

Eh. Tamriel isn't Earth, and they have a number of things they have access to that wouldn't be available in the real world that doesn't make the idea that crazy to me.

Really now. Do they have the internet? Factories? Working Trademarks and international organs keeping after them? Because that is a bare minimum of what is needed to have working collectible card games.

To give an example - how well do you think any modern CCG would work in, say, the amazon, or in serengeti. Since no one there knows all the cards available, they could just make up their own cards, because no one knows better. It is only because of trademark regulations and big company branding that we know which cards are "real" cards and which are fake. And we have the freakin' internet to help us with that. There are no game shops or online ordering either, so, what, every farmer and serf who wants to play has to leave their spouse and children to look for new sets? (Although that WOULD explain the complete lack of children in Tamriel...)

No. It just doesn't make any sense. It is too complicated, too collectible to be a normal tavern game. With or without magics in Tamriel.
  • alberichtano
    alberichtano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The very best outcome of the card game is that there will considerably less lag in the game. I am fearing that the the card game will be laggy mess though. Bugs and exploits are part the game.

Why would there be less lag in the game? The CCG will require resources as well.
  • alberichtano
    alberichtano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    VDoom1 wrote: »
    I couldn't help but laugh a little when they said "you can get transmute crystals" :lol:
    I'm sorry, but am I missing something? Since when is transmute crystals this prestigious wonderful reward.

I will give this new card game a go, try it out. Never been a huge fan of card games. I avoided Gwent in the Witcher and only played Hearthstone a few times. It seems complicated, perhaps to complicated? We shall see.

They did say there will be lore tied into it, so I am interested in checking that out. Overall I'm on the fence, neutral really.

They also mentioned "treasures", as in that crop you get when pickpocketing - and it is fine as loot for thieves to launder or sell, but as a reward it is just painful. For normal vendors they are rarely worth squat and just take up space in the inventory. Thanks but no thanks to that.
  • alberichtano
    alberichtano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeavyESO wrote: »
    I won't lie, I just tuned into twitch and muted it for the pet. It doesn't sound interesting, and if Za'ji is even in a single quest then I refuse to play the story. Why they hire insufferable voice actors is beyond me (shoutout to Dragonhold aka the worst DLC in the game).

Za'ji, the short pirate khajit, right? I liked the new dungeons, but that shrill voice completely ruined what suspense that could have been had in that otherwise very spooky area. :(

Same with Sharparrow or whatever she was called. Making lame jokes (which are not the voice-actors fault of course) in moments that should be suspenseful.

ZOS should take a lesson from Star Wars Episode 1 - it is hard to create suspense when you are also trying to be funny. It often lands very flat and ruins both. Switching between the very serious and suspenseful jedi-sith fight and Jar-Jar's antics didn't work well. Same with shrill voices in scary areas or joking about how hell smells. It kills the mood.

As a little disclaimer - I am sure that the voice actors are great in other roles, it is just an odd decision to put them in the roles they got.
  • The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    FluffWit wrote: »
    Hearing them talk about the fabulous rewards without listing a single specific unique reward made me laugh. Dude finished by saying you can get transmute crystals! 🤦‍♂️

I am terrified they are going to hide mythic leads in the system for BIS PVE or PVP gear. I don't think anything could make me uninstall faster.

This is my fear.
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interested. I think I'll enjoy and play it for a while.
    i am actually looking forward to the game, but listening to the devs talk about all the rules etc for an hour didnt do the game any favors sadly.

Im not gonna remeber anything they said on stream, im more of a hands on learner so i cant wait for pts
  • The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It’s just feels like a slap in the face to people who play actual PvP.

- Bugs and general unplayability. We get the same “we’re working on it” responses for YEARS. Sure, the message changes slightly but its just the same thing repackaged/rebranded year after year.

- No new meaningful content. First, the trebuchet emote (touted as “for those who like PvP” in the preview stream when it was released) and now a card game touted as PvP content, complete with leaderboards.

- Introduction of login queues for the existing (and paying) customers for the sake of gaining new customers in the free to play event.

Very bad optics, here

And make no mistake, mythic leads may not initially be a reward, but if reception to the card game is lukewarm, they WILL add them to boost engagement.

• LalMirchi
    LalMirchi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well. I was "forced", crying, screaming and very un-enthusiastically into the Antiquites grind, now I have to play a card game? To what end?

I recognise that even this very ancient game-engine has these capabilities, but why use them?
  • The_Boggart
    The_Boggart
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is the type of idea a few people kept shouting for and the silent majority don't give a flying f for (as AwA) ESO has lost it
  • Toxic_Hemlock
    Toxic_Hemlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because the other thread got closed and this one is active my comment is:

With the amount of people saying they have no interest in it, I may actually be able to attain a semi-rare title!

Lord knows I won't get any of the combat ones :).
  • carlos424
    carlos424
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wolfie1.0. wrote: »
    Cuddlypuff wrote: »
    My main concern is that the card game seems to take a long time to complete a match, with each turn being a whopping 90 seconds. That's almost as long as an average RND lmao. Add on top of that the time spent on matchmaking and drafting, it's just going to be a huge time sink and yet another ignored endeavor.

Have to agree. For a game that supports something like animation cancelling and quick combat choices and burst combat. A game of this is going to take 30 minutes at least.

Players complain about how long it takes activities now...

The recent additions to the game (companions and now a card game), seem to have very little to do with current players, and more to do with expanding the player base. That’s fine, I guess, and is a good business practice. But it does leave some long-time players wondering about the game’s direction, and not in a good way.
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am going neutral here.

Some of my same concerns after the announcement, namely the mixing of decks making deck building kind of irrelevant, are still there.

But in all, I think the preview approach was done very poorly.

There is value in showcasing gameplay. But, showcasing gameplay before viewers even have a chance to really understand how the game works is not compelling. So the preview was just boring, and really didn't provide enough context to truly understand what was happening and why.

It would have been far better to explain the basic rules, maybe show some of the card designs, and move on.

So yeah, the preview didn't really change my mind because I had no real understanding of the game to provide enough context to what was going on. But the preview was pretty bad.
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Other. (please, precise your answer in the comments)
    I cannot understand how playing cards is "Elder Scrolls". I hope this card game is not required for obtaining antiquities or housing items.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • Emmagoldman
    Emmagoldman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really I wish they would have found a way to combine TES legends into ESO. Seems like a waisted opportunity.

Overall it's not necessarily my thing and neither was housing but I hope it adds another variety to the game that sparks interest
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just can't get excited about an in-game card game, sorry!

Even (supposedly) really good ones in other games have not interested me and I haven't played them.
    I wouldn't buy a standalone card game either.
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • Razorruk
    Razorruk
    ✭✭✭
    Cringe.
  • Sjestenka
    Sjestenka
    ✭✭✭
    Frankly, i think it would have been better if they made good old dice. Maybe with some extra rules.. In the stream Rich said something like 'this is what mortals on nirn play'. But we've all seen npc bums throwing dice in ESO, right? And that Nord in TESIII, friend of Fargoth, he says he lost some coin playing "Nine Holes". Playing game of chance! Don't need to be no smart to play dice. Cards too fancy, no fun
  • Adventurer
    Adventurer
    ✭✭✭
    Really interested. I think i'll enjoy and play it a lot
    Am I the only one to whom the game looked easy? I did play a similar game that works basically exactly the same, so I was familiar with the concept, but it seems really easy.

Also Dominion is very similar to it, so the idea of using up all your cards during a turn to buy new cards or get power to use the patrons and going multiple times through your deck isn't new at all, this is just another variation of this specific type of a deckbuilding game.

Personally I am looking forward to it, although I think it's very likely the best winning strategies will form soon, since there are only so many deck variations you can have in the game, so eventually people will know the best strategies to go for (whatever the 4deck setup is), RNG notwithstanding.

Edit: Personally I'd be really excited if they had a Dark Brotherhood deck, or decks themed after the guilds.
    Edited by Adventurer on April 15, 2022 3:29PM
  • Artim_X
    Artim_X
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In all seriousness, I fell asleep while they were playing the game on stream. By the time I woke up, the stream was over...

Don't get me wrong, I'll definitely try it out especially for the rewards, but it doesn't seem that fun. Maybe it is more fun to just play it, instead of watching others play it. I guess I'll find out on Monday.
    (AD) Artim X/Xirtām/Måtrix |PC/NA| Casual staff wielding vampire sorcerer/templar/arcanist
    Electric-Burn/Stun
    https://media.giphy.com/media/Av0zcKH3i2BkaY1GXW/giphy.gif/https://c.tenor.com/jQHdFftrgwMAAAAC/tenor.gif
    • Damage Dealing Build.
    • Gear: 5 Infallible Aether (All apparel light and Divines with Max Mag Enchants), 1 Slimecraw Guise for max spell critical (Divines, light, Max Mag Enchants), Maelstrom's Perfected Inferno/Lightning Staff (infused/shock enchant), and Rage of the Ursauk jewelry (bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant)/lightning staff (infused/flame/weapon damage enchant). 1 Mora's Whispers.
    • Ability-Bar 1: Critical Surge, Boundless Storm, Mages' Wrath, Lightning Flood, Twilight Tormentor (Twilight Matriarch for solo roleplay variant of build), and Power Overload.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Crushing Shock/Storm Pulsar, Streak, Flame/Shock Reach, Unstable Wall of Fire/Storms, Twilight Tormentor (Twilight Matriarch for solo roleplay variant of build) and Fiery/Thunderous Rage.
    Electric-Heal
    https://media.giphy.com/media/5ibGIHneWS6ek/giphy.gif
    • My Healer Build.
    • Gear: 5 Spell Power Cure (All apparel light and Divines with Max Mag Enchants), 1 Slimecraw Guise for max spell critical (Divines, light, Max Mag Enchants), Maelstrom's Perfected Lightning Staff (Charged/shock enchant), and Infallible Aether jewelry (arcane with spell damage enchant)/restoration staff (Powered with absorb magicka enchant). 1 Mora's Whispers.
    • Ability-Bar 1: Power Surge, Boundless Storm, Blessing of Restoration, Energy Orb, Twilight Matriarch, and Replenishing Barrier.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Dark Deal, Overflowing Altar, Elemental Drain, Blockade of Storms, Twilight Matriarch, and Aggressive Horn.
    Electric-Ward
    https://media.giphy.com/media/Wa0TGmtDvwW3e/giphy.gif
    • My Meme Tank Build that uses high resistance and variety of wards.
    • Gear: 5 Brands of Imperium (All body pieces except Head and Shoulders, with Divine trait, and with Prismatic Defense Enchants), full Mother Ciannait's (1 light and 1 medium. Divines and Max Mag Enchant), and Combat Physician jewelry (bloodthirsty with Prismatic Recovery Enchants), CP restoration staff (Infused with hardening enchant), and CP ice staff (Infused with crusher enchant).
    • Ability-Bar 1: Critical Surge, Bound Aegis, Deep Thoughts, Boundless Storm, Healing Ward, and Replenishing Barrier.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Silver Leash (Elemental Drain if healer isn't running it), Bound Aegis, Frost Clench, Blockade of Frost, Empowered Ward, and Temporal Guard.
    Electric-Vamp
    https://media.giphy.com/media/ukDQiYZzRAxMZKcK86/giphy.gif
    • Tanky stage 4 vampire utility focused PvP healer that can take down very inexperienced players but is primarily focused on working alongside others in an organized group, PUGs, or zergs.
    • Gear: 5 Torug's Pact for regular and NoCP build/Oblivion's Foe for dot build (medium chest and body pieces light. All Impenetrable. Max Mag Enchants). Gaze of Sithis and 1 light Mighty Chudan/Pirate Skeleton (light shoulders, and impenetrable with Max Mag Enchants). Knight Slayer/Pariah jewelry/Plaguebreak for dot build (bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant)/lightning staff (infused with oblivion enchant for regular and noCP build/absorb magicka enchant and Sharpened for dot build. Sharpened for dot build)/restoration staff (infused with oblivion enchant regular and noCP build/absorb magicka enchant and Sharpened for dot build).
    • Ability-Bar 1: Structured Entropy, Boundless Storm, Soul Splitting Trap, Radiating Regeneration, Healing Ward, and Life Giver.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Drain Vigor (Elemental Susceptibility), Race Against Time, Rune Cage, Radiant Magelight, Empowered Ward, and Shatter Soul.
    Dawnfang
    https://media.tenor.com/ogWfvDdsqBIAAAAd/anime-black-clover.gif
    • My casual one bar heavy attack Templar build that only utilizes Aedric Spear abilities.
    • Gear: 5 Infallible Aether (Head or Shoulder and body pieces except Chest. All body pieces Divines with Max Mag Enchants), 1 Slimecraw Guise for max spell critical (Divines, light, Max Mag Enchant), Lightning Staff of the Sergeant (Infused/shock enchant), and Sergeant's Mail jewelry (One Ring and one Neck. Both bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant). 1 Oakensoul Ring (bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant).
    • Ability-Bar 1: Puncturing Sweep, Aurora Javelin, Toppling Charge, Blazing Spear, Radiant Ward, and Crescent Sweep.
    Duskfang
    https://media.tenor.com/Jo8aG_ouy_oAAAAd/ac-odyssey.gif
    • Tanky stage 4 vampire utility focused PvP healer that can take down very inexperienced players but is primarily focused on working alongside others in an organized group, PUGs, or zergs.
    • Gear: 5 Torug's Pact (Heavy Chest with light Head, Waist, Hands, and Feet. All body pieces Impenetrable. Health enchant on head and everything else Magicka Enchants), 1 Medium Mighty Chudan/Pirate Skeleton Shoulder (Impenetrable, Max Health Enchant), Knight Slayer Restoration Staff (Infused/Decrease Health enchant/Stealth-Draining Poison IX), and Knight Slayer jewelry (One Ring and one Neck. Both bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant). 1 Oakensoul Ring (bloodthirsty with Spell Damage Enchant).
    • Ability-Bar 1:Radiant Oppression, Race Against Time, Aurora Javelin, Breath of Life, Resolving Vigor, and Life Giver (Shatter Soul).
    PvE Starter Gear
    https://media.giphy.com/media/6CovzgyTig7M4/giphy.gif
    • Gear: 5 Law of Julianos (heavy chest, gloves/belt light, and the rest can be light or 1 medium piece if you're not wearing medium anywhere else on your body. All in training if grinding for XP or divines), Armor of the Seducer or Magnus' Gift head, shoulder, and staves (light with 1 medium piece if you are not already wearing 1 medium Julianos piece. All in training or divines. The staves should be training or infused), and 3 purple Willpower Jewelry with Arcane trait (can be bought from trading guilds for relatively cheap.
    • Check tamrieltradecentre.com for the best deals if you're not using a price checking addon).
    Race
    https://media.giphy.com/media/sdEkeWpiaGz0A/giphy.gif
    • High elf, since you will not have issues with sustain, but other mag based races are also fine so this is more of a personal choice.
    Mundus Stones
    https://media.giphy.com/media/cT3wMhLGQWdKU/giphy.gif
    • PvP: The Lover for penetration when playing a sorc or temp.
    • PvE Healing/Damage: The Thief for decent crit rate.
    • PvE Tanking: The Lady to get close to resistance cap.
    Current Champion Points
    https://media.giphy.com/media/l4FGDAx6u3hthMhgI/giphy.gif
    • DPS Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Exploiter, Weapons Expert, Biting Aura, Thaumaturge, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • Healer Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Enlivening Overflow, Hope Infusion, Weapon's Expert, Arcane Supremacy, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • Tanky Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Ironclad, Enduring Resolve, Reinforced, Duelist's Rebuff, Bastion, Ward Master, Rejuvenation, Fortified.
    • PvP Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Enlivening Overflow, Weapon's Expert, Occult Overload, Arcane Supremacy, Bastion, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • PvE Temp: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Fighting Finesse, Master-at-Arms, Weapons Expert, Biting Aura, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • PvP Temp: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Enlivening Overflow, Weapon's Expert, From the Brink, Arcane Supremacy, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    Favorite Foods and Potions
    https://media.giphy.com/media/3otPoTggaYFNd1FdAI/giphy.gif
    • Parse Food for PvE:(DPS) Ghastly Eye Bowl (increases Max Magicka by 4592 and Magicka Recovery by 459 for 2 hours).
    • Gold/Purple Food for Sorc PvP and Meme Tanking:(PvP) Clockwork Citrus Filet (increases Max Health by 3326, Health Recovery by 406 [useful if stage 1 vampire], Max Magicka by 3080, and Magicka Recovery by 338 for 2 hours). Witchmother's Potent Brew (Increase Max Magicka by 2856, Max Health by 3094, and Magicka Recovery by 315 for 2 hours.
    • Trash Potions when feeling cheap: Regular CP150 Essence of Magicka pots that I obtain frequently from playing the game or Crown Tri-Restoration Potion obtained from dailies.
    • Crafted Potions: Essence of Spell Critical (Bugloss, Lady's Smock, and Water Hyacinth). Without magelight this is my primary means of obtaining Major Prophecy on my Sorc, which increases my Spell Critical Rating. This also heals and restores magicka. Essence of Immovability (Columbine, Corn Flower, and Wormwood). I use this in PvP, since this gives me stealth detection, knockback immunity, and restores magicka (better to use it when competent allies are nearby, since it might reveal that you are surrounded by multiple players in stealth and you will not have an emergency pot available after use). Essence of Invisibility with only 2 ingredients (Blue Entoloma, Namira's Rot, Nirnroot, or Spider Egg). I use this in PvE content that requires stealth and if I need more speed I'll use Rapid Maneuver before using the potion. Essence of Invisibility with 3 ingredients (Blessed Thistle, Blue Entoloma, and Namira's Rot). Very useful in PvP alongside the vampire Dark Stalker passive, since you'll be invisible, ignore movement speed penalty while in Crouch, and you'll have a 30% movement speed boost from Major Expedition (I always have this slotted when riding from point A to B in PvP land, since gankers are always lurking). My templar will mostly use Essence of Health (Tri-Stat Potion) Ingredients: (Mountain Flower, Columbine, and Bugloss).