Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

Can't get Past 'Requesting Character Load' Screen

• HowellQagan
    HowellQagan
    ✭✭✭
    Atallanta wrote: »

Lol, it's not like we talked about it on here even before it went live. Oh: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/587097/reduce-cost-glyphs-new-ash-cloud

Anyway, this is a new one for me:
    jt519oop52cb.jpg
    That annoying dude on PC-EU.
    Options
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems to be working now, could log in and load the character, no problem.

yeah! don't try to fast travel.
    once you try to travel you'll be removed from the game.
    Options
  • Thretion
    Thretion
    ✭✭✭
    I think I understand... ZOS ruined the last event on the North American server, and now, for the sake of justice, they decided to ruin the next event on the European server. Just so that everything is fair and no one is offended.
    Options
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    IF you get in, it appears anything that involves a load screen is a risky business!

I have walked into two of my houses but both were in the same zone so I rode from one to the other and went in the door. The load screen was fine.....

I left the second house rode to a wayshrine and tried to swap zones, I got two "jump attempt failed"(or something similar) and then a never ending load screen, which ended in connection loss!

OMG tomorrow is going to be horrible! :'(
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
    Options
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Same as we've experienced on NA.

Timed out
    Error 334 - lost lobby connection
    Placed in queue forever

Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
    Options
  • Ilumia
    Ilumia
    ✭✭✭✭
    b8inqqiglk25.png
    Options
  • GuildedLilly
    GuildedLilly
    ✭✭✭
    still broken for me--- even after a fresh repair on the launcher
    Grandmaster crafter, alt-o-holic, PC NA/EU, and XB1 NA/EU
    Options
  • Firey_Hellhound
    Firey_Hellhound
    ✭✭✭
    This is really part of the Jester's Festival Event, Cadwell has played a joke on us all - no need to worry!
    Options
  • ApoAlaia
    ApoAlaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The last couple of events were too uneventful.

I would call this a return to form for PC/EU.
    Options
  • Shagreth
    Shagreth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    still broken for me--- even after a fresh repair on the launcher
    This has nothing to do with our clients and/or installs.
    Options
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same, endless login queue, PC EU. They're dead, Jim.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
    Options
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only one thing to do in a situation like this.

Take a nap. Hope it will all be ok in the morning.

More likely to be a hardware issue perhaps as only one server is unwell no?

So probably not quick to resolve.

This one just hopes she does not miss the first day of Lootboxmas. Khajiit waits patiently all year for this!

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
    Options
  • BloodMagicLord
    BloodMagicLord
    ✭✭✭✭
    Something else strange happened to me. Was in an achievement raid in cloudrest, we were doing the yaghra blockade achiev where you have to do 15 portals without any yaghra travelling through it.

About halfway through I ported out of the instance for a while, and then my skills were reset to what I had slotted an hour earlier, and my achievement progress was also reset. So I got rolled back basically.
    PC EU | Tank | Immortal Redeemer | Gryphon Heart
    STOP CLASS HOMOGENISATION
    Options
  • LanteanPegasus
    LanteanPegasus
    ✭✭✭✭
    It seems to work quite randomly.
    It took me about 30 min to get past the queue. ("8 min" needed about that time to give me a "unable to reach server", then "36 min" went to "6 min" went to "28 min" went to 11 sec, and put me in loading screen eventually)
    Then an almost average time to reach the character screen. After that a long load screen of Northern Elsweyr (where the character was).
    An almost instant load screen to Glenumbra to pick up quest.
    Tried the wayshrine to Stormhaven, and after about 5 to 10 min found myself back at the Glenumbra shrine, clicking on the Stormhaven shrine again brought a "transfer failed" ingame message.
    So I went to Stonefalls, which actually worked with a normal load screen.
    Thank the Eight, I was able to get my tickets there (thankfully no load screen needed to rescue the princess), and do 2 of the daily endeavours.
    Got brave and tried to port to Stormhaven again, this time the failed transfer threw me back to login queue, and there I remain for the last 15 min or so.
    I consider myself really lucky, because my poor husband didn't even get from character screen into the game (endless Glenumbra load screen for 45 min).
    Edited by LanteanPegasus on April 6, 2022 9:19PM
    Options
  • gummifrog
    gummifrog
    So since update 33, ascending tide and the last round of maintenance, the daily reward scheme is now offering a free mount AND house guest AND your now giving away morrowind DLC?!?!?! (which I already purchased years ago, so pointless to me), all because you cant solve this issue?

The majority of the EU server players will agree with me on the following points:

1. Fix the issue, Yes even if it means spending money, its not gonna kill you, you will make the money back.
    2. We dont want free DLC which everyone probably has already, we want the login and performance issues fixed (whats the point of free DLC when we cant even get into the game)
    3. Players including myself, wife and at least 300 other players I know cannot even get into the game to get all the rewards from the jester dailies, so give all EU players like 2 stupendous jester boxes and 8 purple jester boxes, and triple the seals awarded for DAILY AND WEEKLY endeavours for the next month.
    4. MOST IMPORTANTLY, Be transparent and honest with the players as to what is causing these issues and the resolution. Trust me that transparency and honesty goes a very long way.
    Options
  • MorninStar
    MorninStar
    ✭✭
    I'm on both PC EU and NA. I can't log into either server. Something is broken and they need to fix it asap
    Options
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gummifrog wrote: »
    4. MOST IMPORTANTLY, Be transparent and honest with the players as to what is causing these issues and the resolution. Trust me that transparency and honesty goes a very long way.

I rather disagree, transparency and honesty isn't best option for a corporate in case of dealing with customers.
    Their preferrable way to not tell anything or give misleading information when bad things happen, works much better (sometimes ignorance is blessing) :).
    Edited by Gargath on April 6, 2022 9:33PM
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
    Options
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So since update 33, ascending tide and the last round of maintenance, the daily reward scheme is now offering a free mount AND house guest AND your now giving away morrowind DLC?!?!?! (which I already purchased years ago, so pointless to me), all because you cant solve this issue?

The majority of the EU server players will agree with me on the following points:

1. Fix the issue, Yes even if it means spending money, its not gonna kill you, you will make the money back.
    2. We dont want free DLC which everyone probably has already, we want the login and performance issues fixed (whats the point of free DLC when we cant even get into the game)
    3. Players including myself, wife and at least 300 other players I know cannot even get into the game to get all the rewards from the jester dailies, so give all EU players like 2 stupendous jester boxes and 8 purple jester boxes, and triple the seals awarded for DAILY AND WEEKLY endeavours for the next month.

+1, expecially the 2° point
    Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
    Options
  • trem3c
    trem3c
    ✭✭✭
    Gargath wrote: »

I rather disagree, transparency and honesty isn't best option for a corporate in case of dealing with customers.
    Their preferrable way to not tell anything or give misleading information when bad things happen, works much better (sometimes ignorance is blessing) :).

It clearly works better given that nobody seems willing to do what they say ... quit the game over this horrific performance etc. Me included, although not spending another cent is pretty good too.
    Options
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    "Hi everyone,
    In order to address the login issues currently affecting PC EU, we need to bring the server down for maintenance today in about an hour at 6:30pm EDT/11:30pm BST, and we anticipate maintenance taking about 3 hours. Thanks, as always, for your patience.
    "
    Server will be taken down in +- 1h so, bye daily login reward.
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
    Options
  • Shagreth
    Shagreth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will probably lose Hunter's Glade, there's like 15 hours left? Hopefully the servers will be up by then. Honestly, I'd be fine with an early Crown Sale and I love free stuff as much as the next guy, but I feel that ZOS isn't exactly being transparent with us regarding the issues. This has been an ongoing situation, I remember major server & performance issues since frigging beta. Some things have improved, but the problems remain.
    Options
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Just wanted to follow up with this update we posted. Thanks for the patience, everyone.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Battle_Hymn
    Battle_Hymn
    ✭✭✭
    Microsoft paid $7.2 billion for this.
    Options
  • VaxtinTheWolf
    VaxtinTheWolf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Godspeed PC-EU. Everyone gets their 'shard' of problems at this table to share.
    || AD - Rah'Jiin Lv50 Khajiit Nightblade (Damage) || EP - Generic Argonian Lv50 Argonian Nightblade (Tank) || DC - Zinkotsu Lv50 Breton Nightblade (Healer) ||
    || DC - Ja'Kiro Feral-Heart Lv50 Khajiit Dragonknight (Damage) || EP - VaxtinTheWolf Lv50 Redguard Templar (Tank) || AD - Velik Iranis Lv50 Dark Elf Sorcerer (Tank ) ||
    || EP - Einvarg The Frozen Lv50 Nord Warden (Tank/Healer) || EP - Keem-Ja Lv4 Argonian Necromancer (Healer/Tank) ||
    PC - North American Server (Champion 1300+)
    Options
  • Extinct_Solo_Player
    Extinct_Solo_Player
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ilumia wrote: »
    b8inqqiglk25.png

rx0x4zu88ah8.gif

Options
  • gummifrog
    gummifrog
    Gargath wrote: »

[snip] I see your point, but this is a simple opportunity for devs to connect with players in a very positive way.
    Its not like they would be damaging their reputation. Technical issues happen all the time, and as a customer I understand this, what I dont understand as a customer is unneccesary cloak and dagger tactics and ethics.

If you prefer to be ignorant to the finer details, fine, thats your choice. However, you'll find that more and more customers and end users now expect a certain level of transparency from service providers.

I just hope this issue is resolved quickly so that no one misses out on what they need.

Good Luck all!

:)

[Edited for Bashing]
    Edited by Psiion on April 6, 2022 10:15PM
    Options
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is really part of the Jester's Festival Event, Cadwell has played a joke on us all - no need to worry!
    Well this one is out
    4huFAJ8h.png
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
    Options
  • woodsielord
    woodsielord
    ✭✭✭
    I'm hoping we will be compensated for our lost tickets. I'm leaving this post as proof of my failed login in my support ticket.
    Options
  • gp1680
    gp1680
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If there one thing that ZOS has been consistent with in this game it’s breaking it and communicating poorly about it.
    Options
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's not surprising, they won't do anything that will lose them revenue, even if it's to re-establish good faith with the playerbase. Even the seals, which were added for legal reasons, were turned into profit by raising the price of skins and costumes, and lowering the yield of gems by duplicates, etc.
    Options