Maintenance for the week of September 9:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 9

The teaser trailer for 2022

Jim_Pipp
Jim_Pipp
✭✭✭✭✭
#1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
  • luen79rwb17_ESO
    luen79rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I faint with excitement!!! Jan 27th can't come soon enough!!!! :love:
    PC/DC/NAserver

V16 sorc - V16 temp - V16 dk - V1 nb - V1 temp - V1 dk
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hoo boy! Way cool, even if it's not Yokuda.... But that village spilling down the cliffside.... reminds me of areas of the Mediterranean - *salivating*!
  • wolfie1.0.
    wolfie1.0.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Going off the map?
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least this one isn't ripped from someone else's video.
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Love it and can't wait to hear more of that music!
    Soupy twist
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wolfie1.0. wrote: »
    Going off the map?

dae42929-2b66-4002-bc49-420dc5f4680b_text.gif
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • lethality_ESO
    lethality_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    That town. That's where I'm going to live.
  • Parasaurolophus
    Parasaurolophus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As early as January 27? Why so late? Usually the chapter announcement was always much earlier. Q1 dungeon dlc should already be in February.
    PC/EU
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That town. That's where I'm going to live.

ME TOO!! Now if we could only have a younger Yanni look-alike for a houseguest....
    Edited by Sylvermynx on January 5, 2022 5:11PM
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sylvermynx wrote: »
    Hoo boy! Way cool, even if it's not Yokuda.... But that village spilling down the cliffside.... reminds me of areas of the Mediterranean - *salivating*!

Yeah, I'm getting Amalfi Coast flashbacks. Looks like a gorgeous setting. Maybe a heretofore-unknown island somewhere in High Rock?
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • Toxic_Hemlock
    Toxic_Hemlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The video is so realistic I'm feeling sea sick. Great job!
  • Punches_Below_Belt
    Punches_Below_Belt
    ✭✭✭✭
    How can they be so blatant in ripping off the GOT’s music. I’m embarrassed for them and ashamed of being a player now. I hope ESO has a better ending.
  • AVaelham
    AVaelham
    ✭✭✭✭
    The three ships look like one for each Alliance. Gosh can't wait for 27th :'(
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ilsabet wrote: »

Yeah, I'm getting Amalfi Coast flashbacks. Looks like a gorgeous setting. Maybe a heretofore-unknown island somewhere in High Rock?

That's exactly where I was thinking! Oh my gosh, I don't think I was even this excited for Elsweyr!
  • Marronsuisse
    Marronsuisse
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love the look of the city on the coast... I'm playing through the Thieves Guild right now and I love how big and vertical Abah's Landing is, I want to see more cities like that, something I can get lost in.

It does look Mediterranean, but what does that mean for the setting? The Gold coast is already covered...

Anyway I'm excited because Mediterranean vibes and big 'ol city are two things I love to see.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Awesome to see everyone so hyped! 27th is gonna be a fun day!
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In terms of the theme/location for this chapter, ofc we only have this teaser so far but it’s looking awesome 🙂

More interested in how the new trial looks and what the new “system” will be.
  • etchedpixels
    etchedpixels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The video is so realistic I'm feeling sea sick. Great job!

Alas I can't see the game reaching the same standard. There's nowhere in ESO with that many trees 8)
    Too many toons not enough time
  • PrimusTiberius
    PrimusTiberius
    ✭✭✭✭
    OMG....I have to wait for 3 weeks!! :p

This has to be High Isle in Hammerfell with pirates :p
    Everyone is going in one direction, I'm going the other direction
  • NerfSeige
    NerfSeige
    ✭✭✭✭

A cliff house overlooking the sea would be just…. *chef’s kiss*
    Avid reader of wes’-pts-diary[RIP]

NerfAS and Shill ruins everything

Skinny-meta-fake, graded D, and can’t explain the law of diminishing marginal returns.

I won’t post that Wes, I’ll get [snipped] for the last time

Revert this patch - Audens, 2022
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wolfie1.0. wrote: »
    Going off the map?
    I hope not. Map has a lot of empty spots left. It would be silly for ZOS to "add new map" before filling in the gaps on the current map. Places like Solstheim, almost the entire Black Marsh or Eastern parts of Morrowind (Telvanni home land ?) are still left empty and would certainly make for a good story zone / chapters.
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on January 6, 2022 12:55AM
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wherever we’re headed, I’m excited to see! :smiley:
  • luen79rwb17_ESO
    luen79rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AVaelham wrote: »

Naval siege PVP?!!

That's exactly where I was thinking! Oh my gosh, I don't think I was even this excited for Elsweyr!

Totally agree and no Abnur Tharn needed to boost it up this time :lol:
    PC/DC/NAserver

V16 sorc - V16 temp - V16 dk - V1 nb - V1 temp - V1 dk
  • adriant1978
    adriant1978
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    AVaelham wrote: »

Naval siege PVP?!!

Totally agree and no Abnur Tharn needed to boost it up this time :lol:

And considering what the writers did to Abnur in Elsweyr, that's probably a good thing. ;)
  • RemanCyrodiil_I
    RemanCyrodiil_I
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    -
    Edited by RemanCyrodiil_I on April 20, 2022 5:07PM
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    One thing I note is that the Breton/DC ship is the focal point for the armada, both being the first one we see and being the one in the lead as the three ships are traveling together.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • lethality_ESO
    lethality_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »
    what the new “system” will be.

It would be awesome if it was a "boat" system where we could customize our ships. That'd be a big lift though.

I'd take an expanding fishing system :)

• Gleitfrosch
    Gleitfrosch
    ✭✭✭✭
    The updated ingame graphic looks nice.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Naval siege PVP?!!

SCROLL IN WATER ! !

INC HAMMER ! !

Jokes aside, I just imagine a DC proc on one of those ships, during boarding fight :#
  • SerafinaWaterstar
    SerafinaWaterstar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How can they be so blatant in ripping off the GOT’s music. I’m embarrassed for them and ashamed of being a player now. I hope ESO has a better ending.

Sorry, what? It’s the usual ESO theme with a nautical/piratical twist - piccolo/flute bits. It’s what they do every time - main theme with a twist.

But enough on that - so excited by the trailer! Town looks gorgeous & love the nautical feel.

Here’s to playing Pirates of the Abecean! 🏴‍☠️
    Edited by SerafinaWaterstar on January 5, 2022 5:36PM