Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I remade the map - this time, everything is perfect

• TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I could imagine an expansion in Southern Hammerfell, it would encompass that region south of Bangkorai and could be the largest expansion in terms of map size to date and be accessible from south west Craglorn, a lot of land could be used for an expansive desert so we can finally get the feeling of being able to become lost and isolated, also I can imagine a sandstorm incursion event would be something that could be added.

A new powerful enemy type would be the Mummy Lord, think Imhotep from the Mummy and each sandstorm would have a Mummy Lord in the center conjuring it, what would be unique about the sandstorm is while fighting in it your vision would be very limited, think the final boss in March of Sacrifice.

As for a new treasure hunt collectable, we could assemble the bones of an ancient creature to display in our homes.
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Although why not a Black Marsh expansion? people say it is uninhabitable to non-Argonians but are you seriously suggesting its more uninhabitable then the Deadlands? if we can survive there then we can survive anywhere on Tamriel besides you do not need to have them plants that attack you be absolutely everywhere.
  • Vylaera
    Vylaera
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I could imagine an expansion in Southern Hammerfell, it would encompass that region south of Bangkorai [...] a lot of land could be used for an expansive desert so we can finally get the feeling of being able to become lost and isolated
    Not to rain on your parade but that area of Hammerfell isn't actually desert. Only about 1/3rd of Hammerfell is actually supposed to be desert. ESO forgot this though and made it more like half. They might forget again and make the whole dang province a desert wasteland, but I really hope not.

The only part of Hammerfell that is supposed to be desert is this part circled in red. It's craggy and rocky to the north, green in the middle, and then transitions into the Colovian Highlands on the border of Cyrodiil.
    unknown.png
    Vy • lae • ra
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I could imagine an expansion in Southern Hammerfell, it would encompass that region south of Bangkorai [...] a lot of land could be used for an expansive desert so we can finally get the feeling of being able to become lost and isolated
    Not to rain on your parade but that area of Hammerfell isn't actually desert. Only about 1/3rd of Hammerfell is actually supposed to be desert. ESO forgot this though and made it more like half. They might forget again and make the whole dang province a desert wasteland, but I really hope not.

The only part of Hammerfell that is supposed to be desert is this part circled in red. It's craggy and rocky to the north, green in the middle, and then transitions into the Colovian Highlands on the border of Cyrodiil.
    unknown.png

If ESO made half of it desert then half of it is desert.
  • Darkstorne
    Darkstorne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

unknown.png
    Yep! Big opportunity for the south eastern region of Hammerfell in a future Chapter, with Rihad and Taneth as the main cities. It could be really beautiful :smile:

Mod communities have made various maps showcasing potential Hammerfell biomes, with the south east typically featuring grassland and being far more green and temperate, particularly along the coast in-line with established lore about greener and more verdant biomes:
    map_hf_names.jpg

The other reason I think Goldmoor is really interesting as a Chapter location, is the potential hint at TES6's map in the Starfield trailer:
    Starfield_Hinweis_TES6.jpg
    A weirdly sharp and defined "scratch" on the starship, compared to the blurrier markings and scratches everywhere else on the metal, that aligns really damn well with the Iliac Bay but doesn't include eastern Hammerfell. If this isn't just a coincidence (and it might well be, so pinch of salt and all that), and it genuinely is a hint for the playable area of TES6, then Goldmoor likely won't be in TES6, leaving it wide open for ESO to explore without stepping on any toes.
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

unknown.png

If ESO made half of it desert then half of it is desert.

And then ESO would be wrong and we'd be upset because the Devs don't treat the IP with enough care. If ESO added Batman to the game then Batman would be in it too, but that doesn't make the decision to add Batman good.
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • Gundug
    Gundug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see the world of the Elder Scrolls not as a representation of an fictional world with actual world limitations, but a completely imaginary world that acknowledges with in universe lore that it is a dream. Beyond that idea, I see these games as knowing they are video games being played on some form of digital computing device at the lowest level, and everything else is a skewed interpretation by the inhabitants of what is going on. This also reconciles to me the differences in different generations of games and their sometimes contradictory representations of things that are all considered canon. Therefore if a region is shown as a temperate biome in one game, and a lush jungle in another, both are canon, with regard to their specific game.
  • Thal_J
    Thal_J
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's been a while since our last update, but we've still been keeping busy. This post will be a big read so strap in.

Since our last update:
    • the map has been updated with the new dungeons and High Isle's prologue quest islands
    • I changed my forum username (not super relevant but figured I'd mention it anyway)
    • in preparation for High Isle, we've been thinking about Western Tamriel and how to present it
    • since High Isle is ostensibly breton now, we decided that HR needed a spruce up as well
    • due to this, Breaux has redone High Rock's to be more like the Anthology map (outline is how it was before)
    unknown.png
    In summary: Balfiera has been moved to its proper position, Wrothgar and Rivenspire have been squished and Glenumbra has been moved inwards. also, Daggerfall has lost its infamous "inlet nub" and looks a lot better imo. I had to fix all the wayshrines and zones for High Rock which was a big pain, but it's fine, because it looks a lot better now.

We've also been considering the Systres problem, which is that ZOS has put it (High Isle) far too close to Summerset, and has in doing so ended up deleting Eyevea on the map, which is wrong.
    unknown.png
    note: ignore the "Eyevea" on this, this is just taken from the UESP online interactive map, I don't think they've updated its position yet.
    RG-map-West_Tamriel-1024x768.png

In the official map of Western Tamriel from Redguard, we can see that the Systres are far to the west of Summerset, if we followed that through on the ESO map, High Isle would just be off the edge of the map. plus, we have Eyevea's canonical position to contend with (which ZOS seemingly forgot), so what do we do?

Well, we've figured out something which addon authors we spoke to previously said was impossible - adding new zones and worldspaces to the map (like Blackreach).

In order to fix the Systres problem we're going to add a whole new worldspace to ESO, the Eltheric Ocean, like in the map above.

Practically this means there'll be a Blackreach-like circle to the north west of Summerset which will take you to a new map with the Systres on it as well as Yokuda in the distance. This is how it looks now: (Looks not final)

unknown.png

This approach will allow us to focus on the Systres (& later Galen, coming later this year) without compromising on the correctness of the map. As a bonus, it'll also fix the awful wayshrine spam problem that High Isle has right now on PTS.

unknown.png

The Eltheric ocean map itself is still wip so I'll let Breaux talk about that if she wants to, but that's the main bit of news here.

In other addon related news:
    • Gamepad mode is now supported
    • Coding wise, the addon is at a state I would call stable-ish, with most of the kinks worked out.
    • Finally, I've added a settings menu to control the potentially more contentious settings of the addon:
      unknown.png

Zone Descriptions toggles showing lore tooltips over zones when you hover over them, only on the world map and the Aurbis though. (Disabled by default)
    unknown.png

Lore Accurate Names renames certain zones, wayshrines and other map features to be lore accurate, for example Southern Elsweyr -> Quin'rawl.
    This is enabled by default, and we anticipate that this will be a contentious thing to include, so you can turn it off to return to vanilla names. (Also, English only for now, so turn this setting off if you want the map to be translated into your language)
    unknown.png

The other settings there (world map style and wayshrines) don't do anything yet, but the map style one will let you change to an alternate look of the map, which is a more colourful and pleasant version Breaux is working on.

And with that, the latest version of the (in-development) addon is available to download here. It's not on ESOUI.com yet because it's not done, but if you want to try it out, press the big green download button, download zip, extract and rename the resulting folder to "AccurateWorldMap" and put it in your addons folder.
    Edited by Thal_J on May 10, 2022 12:13PM
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thal_J wrote: »
    It's been a while since our last update, but we've still been keeping busy. This post will be a big read so strap in.

Since our last update:
    • the map has been updated with the new dungeons and High Isle's prologue quest islands
    • I changed my forum username (not super relevant but figured I'd mention it anyway)
    • in preparation for High Isle, we've been thinking about Western Tamriel and how to present it
    • since High Isle is ostensibly breton now, we decided that HR needed a spruce up as well
    • due to this, Breaux has redone High Rock's to be more like the Anthology map (outline is how it was before)
    unknown.png
    In summary: Balfiera has been moved to its proper position, Wrothgar and Rivenspire have been squished and Glenumbra has been moved inwards. also, Daggerfall has lost its infamous "inlet nub" and looks a lot better imo. I had to fix all the wayshrines and zones for High Rock which was a big pain, but it's fine, because it looks a lot better now.

We've also been considering the Systres problem, which is that ZOS has put it (High Isle) far too close to Summerset, and has in doing so ended up deleting Eyevea on the map, which is wrong.
    unknown.png
    note: ignore the "Eyevea" on this, this is just taken from the UESP online interactive map, I don't think they've updated its position yet.
    RG-map-West_Tamriel-1024x768.png

In the official map of Western Tamriel from Redguard, we can see that the Systres are far to the west of Summerset, if we followed that through on the ESO map, High Isle would just be off the edge of the map. plus, we have Eyevea's canonical position to contend with (which ZOS seemingly forgot), so what do we do?

Well, we've figured out something which addon authors we spoke to previously said was impossible - adding new zones and worldspaces to the map (like Blackreach).

In order to fix the Systres problem we're going to add a whole new worldspace to ESO, the Eltheric Ocean, like in the map above.

Practically this means there'll be a Blackreach-like circle to the north west of Summerset which will take you to a new map with the Systres on it as well as Yokuda in the distance. This is how it looks now: (Looks not final)

unknown.png

This approach will allow us to focus on the Systres (& later Galen, coming later this year) without compromising on the correctness of the map. As a bonus, it'll also fix the awful wayshrine spam problem that High Isle has right now on PTS.

unknown.png

The Eltheric ocean map itself is still wip so I'll let Breaux talk about that if she wants to, but that's the main bit of news here.

In other addon related news:
    • Gamepad mode is now supported
    • Coding wise, the addon is at a state I would call stable-ish, with most of the kinks worked out.
    • Finally, I've added a settings menu to control the potentially more contentious settings of the addon:
      unknown.png

Zone Descriptions toggles showing lore tooltips over zones when you hover over them, only on the world map and the Aurbis though. (Disabled by default)
    unknown.png

Lore Accurate Names renames certain zones, wayshrines and other map features to be lore accurate, for example Southern Elsweyr -> Quin'rawl.
    This is enabled by default, and we anticipate that this will be a contentious thing to include, so you can turn it off to return to vanilla names. (Also, English only for now, so turn this setting off if you want the map to be translated into your language)
    unknown.png

The other settings there (world map style and wayshrines) don't do anything yet, but the map style one will let you change to an alternate look of the map, which is a more colourful and pleasant version Breaux is working on.

And with that, the latest version of the (in-development) addon is available to download here. It's not on ESOUI.com yet because it's not done, but if you want to try it out, press the big green download button, download zip, extract and rename the resulting folder to "AccurateWorldMap" and put it in your addons folder.

That's an awesome solution for the Systres map. It really adds to the feeling that the map is actually a map and you can expand on this for future island maps in other regions too.
  • Vylaera
    Vylaera
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thal_J wrote: »

The eltheric Ocean is sill currently in the concept phase before I start putting pixels to canvas, but this is generally what the map might look like:

It's going to include Yokuda, the Thrassian Reef, Pankor, The Systres, and the western edges of Tamriel will be visible for framing and scale.
    unknown.png

Bulletpoint overview
    • I'll do my usual interpretive detailing so that Yokuda isn't a detailless blob, but as always, it's going to retain its canon shape, just with a little extra.
    • There won't be any clickable zones on Tamriel on this map since Tamriel isn't the focus.
    • The Systres Will be a little larger than on this canon map simply for the sake of gameplay. They won't be ginormous but will be about the same scale as they are on the PTS map, and since this map is more zoomed in, they will effectively be larger on screen so the clustered wayshrines aren't so ugly and unusable.
    Vy • lae • ra
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Zos pay this person and use this map.
    Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
    GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rex-Umbra wrote: »

*Yes, but fix the Deshaan-Shadowfen mess first so it doesn't have to limit the scale of future Blackmarsh content the way the current version of this map might.

On every other front this map is an objective improvement though.
  • WildRaptorX
    WildRaptorX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really hope they add this into the game
  • Vylaera
    Vylaera
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ratzkifal wrote: »

*Yes, but fix the Deshaan-Shadowfen mess first so it doesn't have to limit the scale of future Blackmarsh content the way the current version of this map might.

The way they fix Shadowfen is to change the name of Narsis to some small town name and change related dialogue lines. Then rename Stormhold to Narsis, change the architecture, edit the geography around it to fade to swamp as you enter Black Marsh, and edit the related dialogue. Then change either the Hatching Pools or Hissimir to Stormhold, change the architecture to Ayelid, and change the related dialogue.

The retcon that showdoefen as it is in ESO poses isn't simply a redrawing of the border, it would effect the whole of the politics of the country since we're now supposed to believe House Hlaalu is a Great House and somehow became an economic powerhouse when they only have a tiny city with 6 buildings as their capitol and don't have Kragenmoor or Ebonheart anymore. Hlaalu needs more breathing room and Dres does as well.
    Vy • lae • ra
  • Vylaera
    Vylaera
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I updated the main post to include the new versions of the map as well as include a full changelog. It's biggg.
    Vy • lae • ra
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The way they fix Shadowfen is to change the name of Narsis to some small town name and change related dialogue lines. Then rename Stormhold to Narsis, change the architecture, edit the geography around it to fade to swamp as you enter Black Marsh, and edit the related dialogue. Then change either the Hatching Pools or Hissimir to Stormhold, change the architecture to Ayelid, and change the related dialogue.

The retcon that showdoefen as it is in ESO poses isn't simply a redrawing of the border, it would effect the whole of the politics of the country since we're now supposed to believe House Hlaalu is a Great House and somehow became an economic powerhouse when they only have a tiny city with 6 buildings as their capitol and don't have Kragenmoor or Ebonheart anymore. Hlaalu needs more breathing room and Dres does as well.

They could pull the "Old Ebonheart" again with Narsis. Make the current Narsis "Old Narsis", make the new Narsis "New Narsis" or "Narsis" for short, because it'll be bigger and better. House Hlaalu is already a Great House (likely for historic reasons) but hasn't become as big as Redoran and Telvanni yet. They addressed that when they were talking about why Balmora is Redoran in ESO. House Hlaalu invented the concrete used to construct the houses in Balmora, which they built for House Redoran, and they are rapidly expanding under the radar of the other houses. Only one Redoran NPC is in Balmora mumbling to herself that House Hlaalu is a threat that needs to be taken seriously. They could center a chapter around the Hlaalu building New Narsis or rather "Narsis" and then it'll be sort of like Orsinium, except with more trade deals.

Sadly for the map to actually make sense they'd have to redo Deshaan in its entirety. In older maps Mournhold was connected to the Inner Sea, which makes complete sense, but now they are only connected to the Padomaic Ocean, except there are waterfalls in the way and no boat could pass through the wall they built towards Shadowfen. Base game zones are wild.
  • Vylaera
    Vylaera
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Waves are done. This was the last stage of the Tamriel Map. I am now turning my full attention to the Eltheric Ocean.
    unknown.png

No guarantees, but I would like to get this addon finished before High Isle is released, though it may take a bit longer.

Certainly will be finished before the Q3 Dungeon DLC is released, unless some unforeseen thing happens that sets us back.
    Vy • lae • ra
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im so excited for this to be released, your work is very impressive!
  • Dark_Lord_Kuro
    Dark_Lord_Kuro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Or just retcon the map
  • Vylaera
    Vylaera
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im so excited for this to be released, your work is very impressive!

Thank you!
    Vy • lae • ra
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I downloaded the interim release posted by Thal-J on the 10th. So far it's working just fine, and I'm really looking forward to the release of the whole shebang!
  • Vylaera
    Vylaera
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sylvermynx wrote: »
    I downloaded the interim release posted by Thal-J on the 10th. So far it's working just fine, and I'm really looking forward to the release of the whole shebang!

Happy to hear that! If you run into any issues make sure to let us know so it can get fixed before it goes live
    Vy • lae • ra
  • kaushad
    kaushad
    ✭✭✭✭
    They could pull the "Old Ebonheart" again with Narsis. Make the current Narsis "Old Narsis", make the new Narsis "New Narsis" or "Narsis" for short, because it'll be bigger and better. House Hlaalu is already a Great House (likely for historic reasons) but hasn't become as big as Redoran and Telvanni yet. They addressed that when they were talking about why Balmora is Redoran in ESO. House Hlaalu invented the concrete used to construct the houses in Balmora, which they built for House Redoran, and they are rapidly expanding under the radar of the other houses. Only one Redoran NPC is in Balmora mumbling to herself that House Hlaalu is a threat that needs to be taken seriously. They could center a chapter around the Hlaalu building New Narsis or rather "Narsis" and then it'll be sort of like Orsinium, except with more trade deals.

Sadly for the map to actually make sense they'd have to redo Deshaan in its entirety. In older maps Mournhold was connected to the Inner Sea, which makes complete sense, but now they are only connected to the Padomaic Ocean, except there are waterfalls in the way and no boat could pass through the wall they built towards Shadowfen. Base game zones are wild.

House Hlaalu isn't supposed to have much land now anyway. PGE1 says that "Clan Hlaalu is the smallest and weakest of the five clans, clinging to Great House status in their ancient capital of Narsis". Although Narsis in ESO is way too small even allowing for scaling down; they should at least have a market bigger than this tent.

In maps that I've seen, Mournhold is connect to Padomaic Ocean rather than the Inner Sea. One is the simple PGE1 map, which also puts Narsis on the Thirr, connecting it to the Inner Sea and the (already revised) concept map for TESIII, included on this page of Morrowind's maps, also has this eastern river, placing the source northeast of Darvon's Watch.

According to TESIII's dialogue, "the west and south-central region [of Morrowind] is mountainous and sparsely populated", while Black Marsh has "largely uninhabited" "northwestern upland forests". That could actually fit Broughbreaux's proposal to split Deshaan and Shadowfen apart. Even though it wouldn't have many settlements, its delves etc could represent a historic presence of a combination of House Hlaalu, Ashlanders, Cantermiric Velothi, Ayleids, Kothringi and Argonians. Of course, we can see between Deshaan and Shadowfen, so a map allowing space for this region wouldn't match what we see on the ground.
    Edited by kaushad on May 11, 2022 1:58PM
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kaushad wrote: »

House Hlaalu isn't supposed to have much land now anyway. PGE1 says that "Clan Hlaalu is the smallest and weakest of the five clans, clinging to Great House status in their ancient capital of Narsis". Although Narsis in ESO is way too small even allowing for scaling down; they should at least have a market bigger than this tent.

In maps that I've seen, Mournhold is connect to Padomaic Ocean rather than the Inner Sea. One is the simple PGE1 map, which also puts Narsis on the Thirr, connecting it to the Inner Sea and the (already revised) concept map for TESIII, included on this page of Morrowind's maps, also has this eastern river, placing the source northeast of Darvon's Watch.

According to TESIII's dialogue, "the west and south-central region [of Morrowind] is mountainous and sparsely populated", while Black Marsh has "largely uninhabited" "northwestern upland forests". That could actually fit Broughbreaux's proposal to split Deshaan and Shadowfen apart. Even though it wouldn't have many settlements, its delves etc could represent a historic presence of a combination of House Hlaalu, Ashlanders, Cantermiric Velothi, Ayleids, Kothringi and Argonians. Of course, we can see between Deshaan and Shadowfen, so a map allowing space for this region wouldn't match what we see on the ground.

You are right about Mournhold not being connected to the Inner Sea. I must have misremembered that due to that river that connected Narsis to the Inner Sea being gone in ESO and Mournhold's name being very close to what is apparently "Old Keep" on the Arena map, which is on that river, so I probably got those confused. Politically it makes sense for Mournhold to be connected to the Inner Sea though as you can easily reach all of Morrowind by boat from there, but with religious sites you don't always have good strategic locations for your cities - what was Almalexia thinking?

My main issue with splitting Deshaan and Shadowfen apart is that it moves Shadowfen too far south, making it squish central Blackmarsh to the point where I'd feel that it could ruin the feel of the future zone due to the restrictions. I am imaging a pretty big body of water with the biggest Hist ever at the heart of it and if I couldn't walk around that tree because the zone isn't quite the right shape, I'd feel a bit disappointed. Of course ZOS could simply use a different scale and make it work anyhow, but that would only introduce more distortions to the map.
    The other issue with it is that the whole basis for the argument to move Shadowfen is that Stormhold is in the wrong location, but considering how close together Narsis and Mournhold already are, Stormhold is actually in a pretty good location relative to them. So arguing to move Stormhold for the sake of accuracy of location doesn't work if you sacrifice the accuracy of Narsis' location in the process. Unless...
    Unless the current Narsis is not the same Narsis as we see on the other (future) maps of Tamriel, because a new Narsis is going to be built in the right location in that new gap. That's certainly easier for ZOS to make work as well, because they wouldn't have to change much about the existing Deshaan zone then. That's why I prefer the New Narsis approach. It also gives us the opportunity to do a deep dive on House Hlaalu the same way we will get one for Redoran with Blacklight, Dres with Tear, Indoril with Necrom and Telvanni with Port Telvannis.
    That we can see from Deshaan to Shadowfen right now is irrelevant however, because that was one of the flaws introduced by the faulty map in the first place. I went ingame and tried to find more examples of that but to my surprise ZOS has fixed a lot of those. You can see Summerset from Auridon now, you can see Anvil from Malabal Tor, Adamantia when viewed from Glenumbra looks like it does in the tutorial now... I'm just glad you can't see Solstheim from Eastmarch despite what it currently looks like on the map.
    I suppose that means if ZOS ever fixes the Deshaan-Shadowfen border by taking the New Narsis approach and adding more land between them, they'd fix the view as well.
  • Galiferno
    Galiferno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I absolutely adore this but it must be incompatible with one of my addons besides Map Pins because it completely breaks the map.
  • Vylaera
    Vylaera
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Galiferno wrote: »
    I absolutely adore this but it must be incompatible with one of my addons besides Map Pins because it completely breaks the map.

Which AddOns do you have?
    Vy • lae • ra
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're using Destinations, you need to deactivate Unknown POIs - this is addressed in a note below the information about the addon on the GitHub page.

Other than that one, I don't know - I've got 65 or so addons, and after I took care of the Unknown POIs, the map's working fine.
  • Thal_J
    Thal_J
    ✭✭✭✭

Which AddOns do you have?

Echoing this, but also note that the GitHub page is the live in-development version, it'll have whatever state the addon is in, working or not. I try not to break things massively, but it's possible you downloaded it at a time when it was bugged whilst I was working on something.

As I said it's currently stable-ish, and not on ESOUI.com because it's not ready yet, so expect some bugs and quirks.
    Edited by Thal_J on May 11, 2022 8:58PM
  • Thal_J
    Thal_J
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also on the topic of feedback, I don't use ESO houses, and I have the No Thank You! addon that turns off unowned houses.

I've tried to place/move the base game ones and a couple of the DLC ones to where they should be, but it's likely that I've missed a lot.

If you download the in-development version and find that some of your houses are misplaced, please tell me the following info so I can fix them:
    • the name of the house
    • where the entrance is in-game (the zone and general area)
    • where it should appear on the map, a screenshot of vanilla would be useful here too

Also note that we sometimes make special exceptions for houses by moving the icon on the map, or adding a new landmass to the map for them (Topal Hideaway for example has its own island in Topal Bay), so if it makes sense we can think about that too.

Edited by Thal_J on May 11, 2022 9:16PM
  • Galiferno
    Galiferno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These are the addons I had active at the time, save for Map Pins which I disabled when I had this addon active. I don't have Destinations at all, and I made sure Map Pins was completely disabled. I'm not really sure what's causing the conflict and didn't mean to imply anything negative toward your work. I think this is a fantastic idea and would love to have it working.

61v4r0i5b0m6.png
    898n1kx06w8w.png
    iag5gli8zrcz.png