Maintenance for the week of October 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 18
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – October 19, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – October 19, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – October 19, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 19, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 7.2.4 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).
The Deadlands DLC and Update 32 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts/

12 person group limit? Whaaaaaat?

Rykoth
Rykoth
✭✭✭✭
Are we really going with a cap on groups outside of Cyrodiil? Bad idea. Bad bad BAD idea. I get it might help some performance but there's a lot of folks who make use of 24 player groups. Yes, roleplayers, but others as well.

Loving most of the notes but this would be a yuge mistake to keep this change. Yuge mistake.
Gorthal gro-Gunthak, Chieftain of Mor'Grumaar
Sigrun Elkhorn, Nordic Warrior and Skald

Mor'Grumaar - Orcish Stronghold Roleplay
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Rykoth wrote: »
    Are we really going with a cap on groups outside of Cyrodiil? Bad idea. Bad bad BAD idea. I get it might help some performance but there's a lot of folks who make use of 24 player groups. Yes, roleplayers, but others as well.

Loving most of the notes but this would be a yuge mistake to keep this change. Yuge mistake.

For what?

Rykoth wrote: »
    . Yes, roleplayers, but others as well.

• Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't like it.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I thought about this and how it was a less than stellar addition, but housing specifically will be okay. Zone chat in a home only instances to that house, and can be separately toggled for an OOC chat.

For open world RP, though, this might be a big issue going forward. Yell and Zone will attract attention, and I couldn't imagine flooding guild chat (plus it's not a good, universal function for every member of an RP).

Interested to see if ZOS can address this.
    Edited by DocFrost72 on April 19, 2021 6:16PM
    "You don't drive a car from the olden days because of its stellar performance. You don't reminisce about an old videogame for its mind blowing graphics. You don't remember the taste of the first meal you shared with your loved ones. Sometimes, it's as simple as the feeling it gives you.

Anyway, that's why I built this hybrid."
    Kevin Silverthorn: Stamplar bosmer.
    Vehk Shadowthorn: Stamiknight imperial.
    Hailie Silverthorn: Magblade Khajiit.
  • Dragonnord
    Dragonnord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Delete.

Edited by Dragonnord on April 19, 2021 6:53PM
    SERVER: NA | PLATFORM: PC | OS: Windows 10 | CLIENT: Steam | ESO PLUS: Yes
  • hands0medevil
    hands0medevil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As someone who is playing ESO only for PVP and PVE, I like the change. Good job ZOS, keep it up.
  • Alekero
    Alekero
    ✭✭
    Seems like they have to rework A LOT OF STUFF they "patched"