Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

2020 ESO GIFT EXCHANGE!!!!!

• Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As Christmas comes close to finishing, for any newcomers, there is still a chance that people would be willing to gift you up till about New Years. Just need to ask.
  • KhajiitLivesMatter
    KhajiitLivesMatter
    ✭✭✭✭
    already got 1/3 wishes fullfilled i hope its not "unfriendly" to post it again cause id rly love the other stuff to :) (and thanks again to the guys who giftet me somethink unluckly i fogot his name)

@Xologamer PC / EU
    1. i love collecting bugged / old (no longer obtainable) stuff so i would love to get something new for my collection <3
    2. and Sereyne the cat for housing is also something i would enjoy received it from needler <3
    3. and the last thing i can dream off is one of the glowy sweetroles (sadly only obtainable throw crown crates)
    Edited by KhajiitLivesMatter on December 28, 2020 9:38AM
  • Princess_Kassiopeia
    Princess_Kassiopeia
    ✭✭✭✭
    A big thankyou to GALATHEEA.... whom ever thou art.
    Thy gift of THREE Wysteria trees and one a Sapling also was a beautiful surprise. I thought I may appear greedy afterwards against all other humbler requests.
    They are planted in my Garden of a thousand Lanterns.... and the Garden is complete.....
    Thankyou again and a Happy new Year. xx

ww1.jpg

ww2.jpg

ww3.jpg
    I think this one is wonderful with Pink AND Purple flowers. These are the most beautiful trees.

ww5.jpg
    "All young girls think they are Princesses. Life teaches that we have to also be warriors."
    Menelaus, king of Sparta and his wife, Helen of Troy.
  • Ezhh
    Ezhh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just want to say a big thank you to the people who made this a real delight. I received more than I thought I would, gave where I could, and more than anything else really enjoyed how friendly and genuine the people I both gave to and received from were. Thanks for being such a nice community where things like this can happen.
  • G1Countdown
    G1Countdown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to thank @needler777 for sending the single crown crate. I misunderstood and thought it was from a secret santa that I was participating in.

This single crown crate was the equivalent of hitting the lottery. One Resplendent Sweet Roll later... Thank you! My wife was watching me open the crate and we were both like, "Holey Moley!" That has been on my ESO bucket list.
    Edited by G1Countdown on December 26, 2020 3:56PM
  • Niruah
    Niruah
    ✭✭
    PC EU
    @Ghuran

I would like:
    - gold
    - Furnishing: solitude/reach furnishings, crystal, fog/mist, butterfly, cadlefly gathering, lilypads, any skulls/bones, bloody bandages, common hourglass, willow tree, books, shivering cheese
    - crown crate
    - Frost Mare
    - Harrowstorm DLC
    - Any storage coffer/chest (except Chest fortified)
    - Hakkvild's high hall (one can dream haha)

My little brother doesn't have a forum account so i would list his wish list here aswell:
    PC EU @Varellen

His wish list i quote:
    - gold
    - Any Alfiq assistant
    - Sereyne house guest
    - Frostcaster motif
    - crown crate
    - "motifs for the style master" (have no idea what are those, i am not a crafter xD)
    - storage coffer 60 slot (except the oaken)
    - Blue jewelrys
    - Blue/Purple solitude furnishing plan

Thank you so much and i wish all of you great holidays and Happy New Year! ^^ And a lot of gaming of course :)

Edit:
    Thank you so much for the storage chest for me and my brother @NEEDLER777, thank you for @taranimaesa and @Faetayle for the dwarven bed and gold! ^^
    Edited by Niruah on December 28, 2020 10:02PM
  • LurgidBean
    LurgidBean
    ✭✭✭✭
    While my pockets aren't deep I was able to send something for each of the following awesome Xbox people to open. Happy New Life!

@Rynd33 NA Stealing from drunks isn't very sporting of you, wine bottles are in your future.
    @DarkVvolff EU All the Polished Ivory and a ball of yarn on top (on EU)
    @Unlivedkestrel2 EU Something "random" literally. Enjoy your dice!
    @TheWoanderer EU Not a lot but I hope it helps you rebuild your supportive community!
    @wheresbes EU This should buy at least a few bricks of the Solitude house :)
    @Miniminotaur138 NA Sent you some mats & a shiny.
    @LadySinflower NA Lighting up your life!
    @Ringing_Nirnroot Sent you a friend request lol

I hope all of your other wishes come true during New Life & Beyond!
    Edited by LurgidBean on December 27, 2020 1:56AM
    Xbox NA/EU
    "Once I misplaced an entire roast chicken, so this doesn't surprise me."
  • Ringing_Nirnroot
    Ringing_Nirnroot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LurgidBean wrote: »
    While my pockets aren't deep I was able to send something for each of the following awesome people to open. Happy New Life!

@Rynd33 NA Stealing from drunks isn't very sporting of you, wine bottles are in your future.
    @DarkVvolff EU All the Polished Ivory and a ball of yarn on top (on EU)
    @Unlivedkestrel2 EU Something "random" literally. Enjoy your dice!
    @TheWoanderer EU Not a lot but I hope it helps you rebuild your supportive community!
    @wheresbes EU This should buy at least a few bricks of the Solitude house :)
    @Miniminotaur138 NA Sent you some mats & a shiny.
    @LadySinflower NA Lighting up your life!
    @Ringing_Nirnroot Sent you a friend request lol

I hope all of your other wishes come true during New Life & Beyond!

Thank you! :D happy new life
    Edited by Ringing_Nirnroot on December 27, 2020 1:47AM
  • udaba
    udaba
    ✭✭✭
    Best wishes to everyone out there ! Hope you doing well and taking care with your family !
    I would like to ask if possible Dragonhold DLC or Markarth DLC on PC/EU id @Udaba . Thanks to this great community !
    PC/EU 1600 CP+
  • FoehnFox
    FoehnFox
    Hello all, Happy Holidays. Love this tradition some real goodies sent out this year.

PC NA @FoehnFox

As for me my wishes for this year are
    Enchanted Snow Globe Home
    Shalidor’s Shrouded Realm (wishful thinking)
    Mournhold Packrat
    Markarth
    crates
  • SkuBBi
    SkuBBi
    PC EU @Skubbi02

I would like:
    - guilds and glory: the 4 dlc mega pack
    - appearance change token
    - motifs, outfit styles, costumes .etc
    (I just don't know exactly what motifs I want because I don't know everyone, I found some motifs that I like Sapiarch, Daggerfall Covenant, because I want to do something like Templar, Paladin)
    - crown crates
    - gold

Why do I want to receive these gifts, the DLC will be useful so that I can visit other parts of Tamriel, my Orc would like to visit his homeland, appearance change token I want to receive to change the appearance of my character, motifs, outfit styles, costumes .etc, crown crates, I want get it so that my character looks cool and gold is always useful to me

Last year I even got some interesting gifts from the ESO community, but I had a long break from ESO almost a year I didn't play ESO but I came back and am having a better time than last time I don't know why

I also want to tell the ESO community that she is great, very friendly, non-toxic and by the way, happy holidays, those wishes are a little late, but I also wish you 2021 to be better than 2020 because it was terrible

Sorry spelling mistakes, too many spelling mistakes, but my English is average but I hope we understand each other

I have written a little too much?

People I want to thank for gifts:
    @Needler777
    @jm42
    @TheImperfect
    @Galateaa
    The most I want to thank the person named @Needler777 gave me quite an expensive gift, I was surprised that he did it because we don't know each other, I don't even know what to say but thank you very much, my first reaction was OMG!😱❤️
    Edited by SkuBBi on January 1, 2021 10:57AM
    PC EU | 155CP | @Skubbi02
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Kargnuth | Templar | Stamina DPS | Orc
    Grulzul | Sorcerer | Stamina DPS | Orc
  • Princess_Kassiopeia
    Princess_Kassiopeia
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZNem wrote: »
    Dear Santa,

I´m really enjoying the amazing adventures at this wonderful virtual world and, most important, knowing great people along the way that i certainly can call friends by now. Wish i could have a nicer mount to follow them, or a bigger home able to welcoming all my friends, no need to be a palace, but as cosy as it can be :smile:

Thanks for this great community, and wish every one of you a Very Merry Christmas <3 !!!!

@ZNem PC-NA

Hear hear,... Well written. I agree wholeheartedly. :-) xx
    "All young girls think they are Princesses. Life teaches that we have to also be warriors."
    Menelaus, king of Sparta and his wife, Helen of Troy.
  • gresiac
    gresiac
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey, i could use some event tickets please @gresiac PC-EU
    Edited by gresiac on December 27, 2020 8:31PM
  • udaba
    udaba
    ✭✭✭
    Is this thread dead? :( I wish i had Dragonhold DLC and Markarth DLC ... Real MVPs out there keep it alive :disappointed:
    Whoever still makes wishes true , im on PC/EU userid : Udaba
    PC/EU 1600 CP+
  • Darkmage1337
    Darkmage1337
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Christmas may be over but 2020 is not, yet!

My only request is the Dragonhold DLC.

I am @Darkmage1337 on PC/NA.

Thank you and Happy Holidays!
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Darkmage1337
    GM of Absolute Virtue. Co-GM of Absolute Vice. 8-time Former Emperor, out of 13 characters. 3 Templars, 3 Sorcerers, 2 Nightblades, 2 Dragonknights, 1 Warden. 1 Necromancer, and 1 Arcanist. The Ebonheart Pact: The Dark-Mage (Former Emperor), The Undying Nightshade, The Moonlit-Knight, The Killionaire (Former Emperor), Swims-Among-Slaughterfish (Former Emperor), The Undead Mage, and The Dark-Warlock. The Aldmeri Dominion: The Dawn-Bringer (Former Empress), The Ironwood Kid (Former Emperor), and The Storm-Sword. The Daggerfall Covenant: The Storm-Shield (Former Empress), The Savage-Beast, and The Burning-Crusader CP: 1,800.
  • LadySinflower
    LadySinflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ShadokatPH66 - thank you for the shivery, skittish lil’ Scuttlebloom! Getting closer to my goal of a furnishing-limit field of ‘em! :)

S.

You're very welcome!
  • Thorgar
    Thorgar
    ✭✭✭
    Happy holidays to everyone! my wishes for me this year are gold and the Gardner house of which i loved from the beginning :smile: and maybe a few motifs and crates, storage coffers, and an assistant( if possible wishful thinking eh? :D ) i am @barbar1900 on PC EU. Thank you and happy holidays to you and yours!
    Edited by Thorgar on December 30, 2020 5:53PM

...are Bretons then mongrels,or paragons?
    The answer,of course,is both(though if you call a Breton
    a mongrel,he is liable to feed you an inch or two of steel).
    The passionate race of Bretons embodies the strengths
    of both men and mer-as well as there flaws.

-The Bretons: mongrels or paragons?
  • Jaxious79
    Jaxious79
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am looking to get into housing. Any housing items would be appreciated!

Thanks and Happy New Year!

@Jaxiouss on PC NA
  • its_Chalman
    its_Chalman
    ✭✭
    @itschalman PC NA

I would like to be surprised!!
  • AlienMagi
    AlienMagi
    ✭✭✭
    My only wish is to have a Dro-m'Athra chest motif. I know it's expensive so I don't have high hopes.

But just in case: EU PC - @AlienMagi
  • Darkmage1337
    Darkmage1337
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huge shoutout to @Needler777 for being the 2020 MVP and kindest player on ESO PC-NA. Thank you! :blush:
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Darkmage1337
    GM of Absolute Virtue. Co-GM of Absolute Vice. 8-time Former Emperor, out of 13 characters. 3 Templars, 3 Sorcerers, 2 Nightblades, 2 Dragonknights, 1 Warden. 1 Necromancer, and 1 Arcanist. The Ebonheart Pact: The Dark-Mage (Former Emperor), The Undying Nightshade, The Moonlit-Knight, The Killionaire (Former Emperor), Swims-Among-Slaughterfish (Former Emperor), The Undead Mage, and The Dark-Warlock. The Aldmeri Dominion: The Dawn-Bringer (Former Empress), The Ironwood Kid (Former Emperor), and The Storm-Sword. The Daggerfall Covenant: The Storm-Shield (Former Empress), The Savage-Beast, and The Burning-Crusader CP: 1,800.
  • udaba
    udaba
    ✭✭✭
    Huge shoutout to @Needler777 for being the 2020 MVP and kindest player on ESO PC-NA. Thank you! :blush:

Thats true , but not only on NA , he is true MVP on EU too . You are great man @Needler777 !
    PC/EU 1600 CP+
  • Thorgar
    Thorgar
    ✭✭✭
    Special thanks and a hearty new year to @Needler777 for the gifts!! :smiley: i can now scratch 2 off the list :smile:
    Edited by Thorgar on December 30, 2020 5:55PM

...are Bretons then mongrels,or paragons?
    The answer,of course,is both(though if you call a Breton
    a mongrel,he is liable to feed you an inch or two of steel).
    The passionate race of Bretons embodies the strengths
    of both men and mer-as well as there flaws.

-The Bretons: mongrels or paragons?
  • Elvenheart
    Elvenheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A big thankyou to GALATHEEA.... whom ever thou art.
    Thy gift of THREE Wysteria trees and one a Sapling also was a beautiful surprise. I thought I may appear greedy afterwards against all other humbler requests.
    They are planted in my Garden of a thousand Lanterns.... and the Garden is complete.....
    Thankyou again and a Happy new Year. xx

ww1.jpg

ww2.jpg

ww3.jpg
    I think this one is wonderful with Pink AND Purple flowers. These are the most beautiful trees.

ww5.jpg

How very beautiful! And what a wonderful idea! <goes off looking for lanterns>
  • ValkyriesWolf
    ValkyriesWolf
    ✭✭✭
    I know I already got some things this year, but as it's my birthday on the 1st perhaps someone can help me here:
    I started my new housing project and found out I can't craft enough benches xD
    And I need benches, a lot of them.
    Especially the Telvanni Sofa, organic which no one I know can even craft.
    So, perhaps someone can craft me some benches and perhaps a table too ;¬)

PC EU, same name as here

Thanks a lot to @Needler777, @Galateaa and @winged_cat for the awesome furniture gifts o:)<3
    Edited by ValkyriesWolf on January 1, 2021 1:58PM
    Metal forever \m/
  • BuzzLightYear
    All i want for the holidays is the Yogrim Ram i cant seem to have enought time to farm gold to get it but i really like the dwarvish aspect of it

pc eu acc @BuzzLightYear11
    Edited by BuzzLightYear on December 30, 2020 10:03PM
  • Alcitito
    Alcitito
    PC EU @Alcitito

Hello and Merry X-mas from Greece. I'm back in the game before 2021 comes, so I'd love some support from my fellow Dovas if possible.
    - I'd love to have the two assistant Cats "Ezabi The Banker" and "Fezez the Merchant" cause I believe they are very helpful in farming
    - Also I'd love to have the Summerset DLC permanetly, cause I just started farming at the Jewellery station using ESO plus this month
    - Apart from these, anything that you can gift is welcome and highly appreciated.

All the Love from Greece guys. Stay safe and happy. May the 2021 be the year of positive world change.
  • Alcitito
    Alcitito
    @Alcitito PC EU
    I know I may be asking too much or seem greedy, but dude, I have no Santa this year and I live the "Home Alone" irl.....but instead of creating traps for the robbers, I'll just keep farming my Stamina Warden. So I'll try to ask again for a gift.

- I'm asking for ANY of the two assistant cats....."Ezabi The Banker" or "Fezez the Merchant". If anyone can gift me any of these two cats I'll be so happy.

Again.....all the love from Greece guys. Try visit us one day...you'll love the place!
    Happy New Year
    Edited by Alcitito on January 1, 2021 10:50PM
  • radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Santa GIFT

Anyone on PC/NA who would like either the Crown Crates OR the Snow Globe Home (furnished or unfurnished), leave your @name here for a Gift. Be sure to tell me if you want an unfurnished or furnished home.

I'll give out as many as I can tomorrow, New Year's Day!

Start checking your gift-inbox after 9am Pacific :smile:

Happy New Year to All
    "Billions upon Billions of Stars"
  • Erinia
    Erinia
    ✭✭✭
    Happy New Year everyone! <3

Hope all our wishes for next year will come true!
    Be happy! o:)
    @Erinia, PC EU
    Gift Exchange 2023! My WishList here!
This discussion has been closed.