The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

2020 ESO GIFT EXCHANGE!!!!!

• Laerion
    Laerion
    radiostar wrote: »
    A Santa GIFT

Anyone on PC/NA who would like either the Crown Crates OR the Snow Globe Home (furnished or unfurnished), leave your @name here for a Gift. Be sure to tell me if you want an unfurnished or furnished home.

I'll give out as many as I can tomorrow, New Year's Day!

Start checking your gift-inbox after 9am Pacific :smile:

Happy New Year to All

I wouldn't mind a furnished Home, especially one with storage. I'm @Ashtrien

Thank you and happy 2021 to you!
    Edited by Laerion on January 1, 2021 3:00AM
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Santa GIFT

Anyone on PC/NA who would like either the Crown Crates OR the Snow Globe Home (furnished or unfurnished), leave your @name here for a Gift. Be sure to tell me if you want an unfurnished or furnished home.

Happy New Year to All

@Zebendal PC NA if you dont mind. I'll have the Crown Crates. Thank you and have a happy new year
    Edited by Aliyavana on January 1, 2021 4:44AM
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    A Santa GIFT

Happy New Year to All

Happy new year to you and everyone in this thread! These are the things that show me what a great community there is here!

If you're offering, I have no preference between a furnished Snowglobe or Crates as either is a wonderful and generous gift. But mostly, I hope you have a wonderful 2021 and I wish you the best to come! PC/NA, @tomofhyrule

And to the whole community in this thread, thank you for bringing so much joy into so many others' games. It has been a comfort to see such a friendly community in such an unfriendly year, and it really has been the silver lining that was so needed. Here's hoping that 2021 brings happier days!
  • CalmZeus
    CalmZeus
    ✭✭✭
    A Santa GIFT

Happy New Year to All

would love the house if possible if not still okay, and thank you for doing have great new year and stay safe :smile:
    ign @CalmZeus
  • ValkyriesWolf
    ValkyriesWolf
    ✭✭✭
    A Santa GIFT

Happy New Year to All

I would love the furnished house, as on NA I am can't furnish it myself.
    @ValkyriesWolf
    Happy New Year and thank you for being such a generous person
    Metal forever \m/
  • FoehnFox
    FoehnFox
    A Santa GIFT

Happy New Year to All

I would love the furnished home
    @FoehnFox
    Happy new year
  • radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gave out as many as I could! Enjoy the holiday :smiley:
    "Billions upon Billions of Stars"
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I received it! Thank you!
  • Alcitito
    Alcitito
    A Santa GIFT

Happy New Year to All

@Alcitito.....Id prefer a furnished one cause i dont have many things to add. Or anything you want. Thank you
  • Alcitito
    Alcitito
    Alcitito wrote: »
    A Santa GIFT

Happy New Year to All

@Alcitito.....Id prefer a furnished one cause i dont have many things to add. Or anything you want. Thank you

wait Im in EU ma bad. sorry
  • Eirinin
    Eirinin
    ✭✭✭✭
    A Santa GIFT

Happy New Year to All

I'd love a furnished home. I'm @Eirinin on NA PC. A merry New Year to you, stay safe
  • udaba
    udaba
    ✭✭✭
    Happy new year everyone ! Hope you doing great ! Last wish for by 2021 is Dragonhold DLC on PC/EU @Udaba if anyone can want to support me . Thanks everybody <3
    Best wishes for new year . Hope covid end somehow . Take care !
    PC/EU 1600 CP+
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Thank you so much! Happy New Year, and all the best!
  • ValkyriesWolf
    ValkyriesWolf
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks to all the awesome gift givers this year <3
    Metal forever \m/
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Miniminotaur138 sent a ton of stuff on EU, bit late but better late than never! sorry for the SPAM but was feeling kind!
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Miniminotaur138
    Miniminotaur138
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks @Beardimus sending you out a bunch of stuff today enjoy! Make sure your mail is clear haha
    Xbox NA Housing Enthusiast & Vet Trial Healer *Heals in all classes*

Vet Trial Necrommancer Tank currently OT in Kynes Aegis

ESO Community Supporter and Tamriel Activist *Doesn't condone the filthy high elf ways*
  • MiyukiShiba
    MiyukiShiba
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you with all my heart @Needler777 for the amazing gift!!! You made my Christmas very special and i wish you all the best. You are an awesome person <3

PC/EU @MiyukiShiba
    My main is a beautiful Khajiit Magblade

My Wishlist 2023
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you with all my heart @Needler777 for the amazing gift!!! You made my Christmas very special and i wish you all the best. You are an awesome person <3

wrong post miyuki, isn't this one you are looking for?

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/592514/2021-eso-gift-exchange/p1

ps if someone reads this, i wouldn't mind a adornments pack... i want my char to have a beard :u

merry christmas!
    I am @fluffypallascat pc eu if someone wants to play together
    Shadow strike is the best cp passive ever!
  • MiyukiShiba
    MiyukiShiba
    ✭✭✭

wrong post miyuki, isn't this one you are looking for?

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/592514/2021-eso-gift-exchange/p1

ps if someone reads this, i wouldn't mind a adornments pack... i want my char to have a beard :u

merry christmas!

true!

PC/EU @MiyukiShiba
    My main is a beautiful Khajiit Magblade

My Wishlist 2023
  • Psiion
    Psiion
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings all,

Seeing as this thread is for last holiday season, of the year 2020, and there is a thread open for 2021, we have closed this one down to avoid confusion. You can find the 2021 version of this Gift Exchange thread here.

Happy Holidays!
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.