The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

2020 ESO GIFT EXCHANGE!!!!!

• udaba
    udaba
    ✭✭✭
    Im from greece , my income is 550 euro/month , i cant affort eso plus . I hope somebody can get it to me .
    PC/EU
    @udaba
    PC/EU 1600 CP+
  • Qyrk
    Qyrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UPDATE: Thank you @needler777 for the gift! I have shared this with my friends and family and how intoxicating (pun-intended) her character is! I wish that someone can send Sereyne house guest to accompany me. She’ll be a delightful addition despite a challenging tumultuous year for all of us! Will make me smile every time I visit my primary residence that’s for sure! I have mead and sweetrolls! PC/NA @Qyrk
    Edited by Qyrk on December 24, 2020 1:00AM
  • Ilumia
    Ilumia
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is such a great tradition. Earlier years I've just been spectating and sending whatever gifts I could. My favorite thing has been reading peoples grateful messages back (so if you gift somehting, make sure you've got space in your mail for answers, those are always lovely :)
    Anyways, this years I've been crazy busy with nursing assistant overwork cause of covid. I just flunked my last test and have finally quit my assistant job, I just couldn't take it anymore - sorry.
    So I've missed half the events, and a lot of event tickets. It's a huge ask, but I do really desire the moss Indrik, so any gold or event tickets would make me happy :)
    I realise I'm a bit late in this thing, but it's so cool to see, no matter what :)

I'm on PC/EU @Ilumia
  • ShawnLaRock
    ShawnLaRock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ShadokatPH66 - thank you for the shivery, skittish lil’ Scuttlebloom! Getting closer to my goal of a furnishing-limit field of ‘em! :)

S.
  • Evarelia
    Evarelia
    ✭✭✭
    Evarelia wrote: »
    I've been looking for lots of Mushroom, cave bracket! But I will take anything housing related :3
    Imperial upgrade is something I've been wanting as well ^^; - THANK YOU SO MUCH COACH99
    @evarelia PCNA!

@Coach99 THANK YOU SO MUCH I'm speechless really, truly. Like for real. It was so unexpected and I got all emotional and I just... thank you.

Please please, if anyone wants furnishings just @ me here or send me a message in game. I have to return this love the only way I can.
  • olddirtybernie
    olddirtybernie
    Soul Shriven
    Love seeing this!

I'd say furnishing recipes but I know so many already...I guess the only things I could possibly want in-game are Gold to fund my housing habit or eso+/crowns(would love to get the Snowglobe house but yeah, expensive!)

I look forward to gifting some stuff where and when I can.

Xbox NA
    Gt - devildriver1134
  • Coach99
    Coach99
    ✭✭
    I've been looking for lots of Mushroom, cave bracket! But I will take anything housing related :3
    Imperial upgrade is something I've been wanting as well ^^; - THANK YOU SO MUCH COACH99
    @evarelia PCNA!

@Coach99 THANK YOU SO MUCH I'm speechless really, truly. Like for real. It was so unexpected and I got all emotional and I just... thank you.

Please please, if anyone wants furnishings just @ me here or send me a message in game. I have to return this love the only way I can.
    @evarelia PCNA!

Your so welcome ....it is great to be able to send a little joy this year especially...Cheers
  • _ibexrc
    _ibexrc
    ✭✭
    I can craft and am willing to gift all Khajiit furniture but two: the fabled Khajiit Skooma Bubbler and the mythical Khajiit Brazier, Enchanted. Recipes for either are very welcome!
    As are any Elsweyr furnishing plans, I just started collecting those.

I'm also very close to becoming a True Style Master. Style pages of all kinds are appreciated, but Dro-m'Athra and anything Orsinium would be the most helpful, as I'm missing the fewest of those.

Finally, a selection from that friend of ours, Pacrooti:
    - a crate, on the off chance I get the radiant apex wolf;
    - the Reveries Operatic Mask Pack, one of those would match my new char nicely; Thanks @albesca!
    - the Markarth DLC, wanna try the new arena's black dye;
    - any of the assistants so I can stop bugging my guildies for theirs. Thanks @Needler777!

And if any of the above are beyond your means (or will), I seem to have run out of Oko a while ago.

I'm @ibex.rc on PC-EU.
    Edited by _ibexrc on December 24, 2020 5:59PM
  • Greystag
    Greystag
    ✭✭✭✭
    @NEEDLER777 Thank you SO much for the gift, it made me so happy. <3
    @synthwavve and @TheImperfect thank you so much too guys, the amount of help I got is astounding.
    | PC / EU |
    | Aspen Greystag, Khajiit Warden, Frosty boi |
    | Healer, Tank, Damage dealer |
    | CP: 1800 |
    | Guilds: Officer at Meridia's Light |
  • Unknown_Redemption
    Unknown_Redemption
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good morning~

PC NA, @name is Oceanblade, I would like a [Radish]. Thank you and happy holidays!
  • Digibrax
    Digibrax
    ✭✭✭
    This concept is so cool and I love it.

Well, if there is some good soul (Santa?) out there that has a lot of money and doesn't mind spending it on a random person, there are 3 things that I would like:

1. Markarth DLC
    2. Bear mount
    3. Mushrooms!!! All kinds of musshroom-like furnishing :)

Thank you in advance and CHEERS!!! :)

PC NA @bracaja
    Edited by Digibrax on December 23, 2020 9:28AM
  • defcon.dealer1b14_ESO
    defcon.dealer1b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    PS4 NA

I would definitely like storage coffers (30 or 60 slot) so I can have somewhere to put all of my treasure maps 👍😎👍

DEATH-DEALER-
    I'm offended that ur offended....

PC NA
    PSN NA
  • SoSparkly
    SoSparkly
    ✭✭
    Hi! Im @SoSparkly on PC-NA and I'm wishing everyone a Happy Holidays!

My wishlist would have gold, crowns in the form of crates or horses, and pretty housing decor (like think girly, very girly, pinks, flowers, gold sparkly stuff, the likes of that)

This is my first year celebrating the holiday season in ESO and I love the fact the forum has a fun and generous event like this! I hope I'll be able to fulfill someone's or a few's wishlist here and bring a smile to their faces.

Cheers and much love, Happy Holidays!
    ~SoSparkly
  • udaba
    udaba
    ✭✭✭
    udaba wrote: »
    Im from greece , my income is 550 euro/month , i cant affort eso plus . I hope somebody can get it to me .
    PC/EU
    @udaba

Someone asked what gift i asked on pm . Im asking for an ESO+ for a month . But it would be great if i had murkmire :hushed:
    Edited by udaba on December 24, 2020 3:42AM
    PC/EU 1600 CP+
  • The_Ayatollah
    The_Ayatollah
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to thank very much @Needler777 for furnishing that he sent to me, it help me a lot to advance in my next housing project, you are amazing!

There is one thing that pop out after my initial post here, and that is:
    crafting motif: frostcaster.

If anyone could gift it, I would be very happy to have it and apply it on my frost mage.

PC EU @Mr'Sinister

Stay warm, stay safe!
  • udaba
    udaba
    ✭✭✭
    I would to thanks @Needler777 , he bought Summerset for me . You are awesome man , best wishes to you and your family .
    If anyone can still gift me Murkmire its would be much much appreciate :D
    PC/EU 1600 CP+
  • Pink_E_808
    Pink_E_808
    ✭✭✭✭
    PS4 NA

I would definitely like storage coffers (30 or 60 slot) so I can have somewhere to put all of my treasure maps 👍😎👍

DEATH-DEALER-

Hello. Do you currently already have any of the coffers?...
  • defcon.dealer1b14_ESO
    defcon.dealer1b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pink_E_808 wrote: »
    PS4 NA

I would definitely like storage coffers (30 or 60 slot) so I can have somewhere to put all of my

Hey, yea I have a 30 slot one, not sure from where...might have been a promo gift etc.

PC NA
    PSN NA
  • Jinxxy85
    Jinxxy85
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you so much to @Smoky for the beautiful plants you sent, they meant so much to me and were extremely thoughtful and happily received! If you're in need of any more gold let me know.

@Buddy_Cactus I had a look on guild stores and had no luck for a Witchman Maul, but I did manage to farm a purple mace if that would be of any use to you? If yes just say and I'll pop it in the mail.

I sent another couple of gifts I hope made it to their recipients!

I'm still hoping Santa brings me the New Life Festival furnishing pack :)

Ps4 EU Jinxy_1985

Edited by Jinxxy85 on December 24, 2020 11:15PM
  • Erinia
    Erinia
    ✭✭✭
    PC EU
    @Erinia

Oh my, I almost missed it this year! Lovely traditions :blush:
    I will go through, and send what i can, it is not too late yet!

As for me... Dear Santa, i love housing very much, thats why always appreciate things for my projects:

- any Solitude furniture for my Solitude house
    - any crafting materials for furniture, such as Heartwood, Mundane runes and others <3
    - any enchanted lights furniture

And if Santa have more shiny things in the pockets, maybe even....

- crown crates
    - Ragged Royal Page Cut hairstyle
    - Sapphire Candlefly Gathering - crown furniture - they are so cute little sparkles!
    - Furnishing Pack: Khajiiti Life <3
    - Mundus Stones - any, except The Lord
    - Singing Skald costume
    - ...and any surprise making me always happy too!

Thank you very much for your generous gift, @Needler777 <3<3
    Thanks for a nice furniture, @synthwavve <3
    Thank you for a mats and furniture @RodneyRegis and @ibexrc <3
    Thank you very much for a skald costume, @albesca <3
    Thanks for a nice recipes, @Technika <3
    Thank you for a cool crown crate, @GENJIRAX <3
    Thanks a lot, @Nilanub, for very useful mats <3
    Thank you for lovely furniture, @Gormzie and @TheImperfect <3
    You, guys and girls, are all awesome!

I wish to everyone - have a nice Christmas time, be in warm company, spread love and joy, have yummies, and be happy! o:)

Edited by Erinia on January 1, 2021 1:38AM
    @Erinia, PC EU
    Gift Exchange 2023! My WishList here!
  • Pink_E_808
    Pink_E_808
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pink_E_808 wrote: »
    PS4 NA

I would definitely like storage coffers (30 or 60 slot) so I can have somewhere to put all of my

Hey, yea I have a 30 slot one, not sure from where...might have been a promo gift etc.

Then you shall have another one shortly once I log in for the day, just wanted to make sure I wasnt choosing a duplicate that I couldn't send you. Give me like, an hour or two from this reply and you should have one. 😁
    Edited by Pink_E_808 on December 23, 2020 10:42PM
  • RodneyRegis
    RodneyRegis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, @RodneyRegis here, PC UE.

I'm trying to finally get master crafter, and just need master writs and styles.

So any low level master writs (6 or 7 vouchers) or any cheapish motif chapters (particularly Greymoor, Xivkyn, assassin's league, dreadhorn, silken ring [head/hand/sword], thieves guild [head/chest/shoulder/belt)

Also any worthless furnishing recipes or style pages would be much appreciated!

Oh, and if anybody would like to log in and harvest another 6,000 nodes for me as well that would be fab ;)

I have an loooooads of crafting mats which I usually build up and sell so if anyone needs anything in particular please respond to this post!

Merry Christmas :)

Oh noooooooo!

I took all before responding to a couple of people who sent me stuff and now I can't respond. Could anyone who so kindly sent me stuff let me know in game so I can see if there's anything you need in return?!
  • LoneStar2911
    LoneStar2911
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you, @Needler777 !! You're the true MVP of Christmas!
  • Qyrk
    Qyrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you @Needler777!! Sereyne is definitely being accompanied by the mammoth figurines!!

I'm spreading the holiday spirit however I can also! I showed Sereyne to my little cousins by facetiming, and they just ADORE how bad ass and swell she is!! You guys, especially Needler, has made this year a positive one!!
  • JedderDi_322
    JedderDi_322
    Soul Shriven
    I hope everyone has happy holidays. I hope your spirits are bright, and your days are filled with joy.

The main thing I think I want this holiday is Sereyne from the crown store.
    Other notable things I'd really appreciate are:
    Enchanted Snow Globe Home
    Mournhold Packrat
    Cosmetic Pack: Hair Styles
    Dark Passions Regalia
    Sand-Kissed Salwar Ensemble
    Akaviri Potentate Crates
    Furnishing Pack: New Life Festival

Otherwise, I'd like any and all furniture-crafting materials. I really want to get into the housing aspect of ESO!
    Thank you in advance for your kindness and generosity. <3

PC-NA / @JedderDi_322
  • kjolak
    kjolak
    ✭✭
    Hi!
    I miss few things, if kind Santa accidentally have any of them in his lucky christmas bag with presents:
    • merchant
    • Dragon Bones DLC
    • Shadows of the Hist DLC
    ...though just little cookie, or maybe big piece of tasty meat could help to celebrate as well :D

Big, big thanks to @Needler777 and @albesca, much appreciated, have a great Christmas and New Year!!!
    Thanks a lot, @TheImperfect, for a nice christmas spirit! :D

Have a nice holidays, everybody, be safe, healthy and happy! :)

PC EU / @kjolak

Edited by kjolak on December 30, 2020 1:10PM
  • RodneyRegis
    RodneyRegis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i send out some small things here and there

this year i will put up a gift request!

but it's a hard one >:)

send a kind thought or greeting to at least three people who've posted here in this thread and one person you don't know that you see in game

@Needler777 is incredibly selfless- they continually gift people things every year (pretty sure I saw their name last year) without asking for anything in return. They deserve all the love! @heaven13 and @mayasunrising are two lovely individuals I've seen in the forums who are equally as kind and a joy to come across in the forums and in game. One person I don't know but have seen in game is @JHartEllis. They host housing tours and he always has nice things to say about peoples' creativity, and frequently gives away furniture and hosts giveaways. I wish them all the best ^_^

Agreed, @Needler777 is an absolutely wonderful person, I do hope they receive all the joy they deserve this festive season :)
  • defcon.dealer1b14_ESO
    defcon.dealer1b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    A shout out and a thank you to @Pink_E_808 and @P22345345CLYDE for the gifts. Very much appreciated and needed. 👍

Both of you check your in game mail within 15 days 🍻

PC NA
    PSN NA
  • Pink_E_808
    Pink_E_808
    ✭✭✭✭
    @defcon.dealer1b14_ESO I hope your new secure coffer serves you and your maps well 😊

Edit to add to since I was writing this as you posted yours, lol. You're welcome and thank you, too! I just logged off for a bit, excited for a surprise!!!
    Edited by Pink_E_808 on December 24, 2020 1:47AM
  • Princess_Kassiopeia
    Princess_Kassiopeia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well........ I've always wanted a Pegasus........ !!! Or a Fledgling.
    I was quite surprised to see that ESO didn't have one.
    pegasus.jpeg
    "All young girls think they are Princesses. Life teaches that we have to also be warriors."
    Menelaus, king of Sparta and his wife, Helen of Troy.
This discussion has been closed.