The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

2020 ESO GIFT EXCHANGE!!!!!

• Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Years Eve bois, hope yall get what you want.
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Needler777 ty so much for the gift. Your what makes the ESO community stand out as the best in game over a lots of big games.
    AGAIN THANK YOU
  • Technica
    Technica
    ✭✭✭
    PC EU
    @Technica

I'd love some random housing stuff. My favourite things are lighting. Anything I can use to spice up my Christmas Snow globe would be great 😊
    Random surprises are also great! 😊
    also crown crates if anyone is as generous as to gift crown items - though I feel cheeky listing this x

I love this idea! Happy New Life everyone. Stay safe and well <3

Thank you @winged_cat for the gift! I've sent you some motifs back - I couldn't find you in this thread to gift what you might have wanted xx
    Thank you @Princess_Kassiopeia for the gift - I couldn't find you either in this thread to gift what you might have wanted to I sent my last 2 motifs I had and a furnishing xx
    @Darkhorse1975 and @Erinia thank you so much for your gifts! I'll find something to send you guys as well xx
    @Needler777 thank you so much for your gift! I replied to your question in the message :) xx
    Thank you so much for the person that sent me a lovely chandelier! I'm so sorry I forgot to jot the name down before I claimed and closed it! It was @G something - please comment here if it was you! xx
    Thank you @Thelmperfect for your gift! I'll find something to send back to you xx
    Edited by Technica on December 25, 2020 4:30PM
    You will know me by my eye. | Adventuring since beta | PC EU | ESO+ | I recommend this reshade (Example Screenshots)
  • albesca
    albesca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had no time until today due to work, but finally here I am!
    PC EU @albesca

@kjolak, @Erinia, @udaba, @Ilumia, @_ibexrc check your inbox :smile:

As for my wishes, during this event my nord warden finally got to level 50, so it's time to furnish her house: I'd love any nord themed furnishing, especially tapestries, rugs and carpets

Thanks to @winged_cat, @Darkhorse1975, @Ilumia, @TheImperfect, @GenjiraX, @Erinia, @kjolak (I hope I'm not forgetting anyone), my Autumn's Gate house looks great <3

Edited by albesca on December 25, 2020 2:36PM
    PC EU

Khajiit has no time for you
  • empressoftime
    empressoftime
    ✭✭
    Hey everyone and happy holidays:)I hope everyone doing well and Happy New year:)

Last year was the first time I asked for a gift and some kind soul gifted me something and I really appreciated it.I would love to get the Duchess personality and I know it's alot when I ask for a cat banker or a cat merchant.

If anyone want something or crafting mats on PS4 EU server ,please let me know and I would be more than happy to send you what you need:).

Merry Christmas!!

PS4-EU
    empressoftime
    In game name Eilorya
  • Scardan
    Scardan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thx again people for sending me gold for Christmas. It really helped out. Writting this here, because I cannot reply in - game sometimes and occasionaly delete e-mails. Thank you very much ^^.
    Let's be extremely precise in our use of terms.
  • Yellow_Monolith
    Yellow_Monolith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Jinxxy85 A Witchman mace would be awesome. Tyty If You need any set piece that can be bought or motif page etc. I'll do everything in my power to get it for you ^.^
  • Yellow_Monolith
    Yellow_Monolith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @empressoftime Your Duchess personality has been sent. Merry Christmas :smile:
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nord-Oskilgetinn on PS4 Na. I would like a trial guild that is able to clear Vka that does NOT require Discord for trial signups (My technology is limited to a ps4 and landline. Discord doesn't work on ps4 browser). Happy yule!
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • udaba
    udaba
    ✭✭✭
    @albesca thanks :D
    I hope the best to you and your family .
    Merry Christmas .
    PC/EU 1600 CP+
  • _ibexrc
    _ibexrc
    ✭✭
    Thanks to @albesca, @Gormzie, @Erinia, @Needler777, @TheImperfect, and @ValkyriesWolf for the gifts! Hope y'all too get what you're looking for!
  • Jinxxy85
    Jinxxy85
    ✭✭✭
    @Jinxxy85 A Witchman mace would be awesome. Tyty If You need any set piece that can be bought or motif page etc. I'll do everything in my power to get it for you ^.^

Mace sent :smiley: I need nothing in return, but thank you so much for offering. Just have a very happy and safe Christmas Cactus!
  • Bulvark
    Bulvark
    Hey Santa Claus,

For Christmas I could really use some Heartwood for crafting, a few dozen Mundane Runes and if the elves are working over time this year would not mind the Merida Statue (which is also available in the Crown Store if the elves are burned out).

I realize as a member of the Assassin's Guild & the Thieves Guild I might appear on the Naughty List however, I swear I only kill people that really really need it and steal from the rich (well richer than me) so I don't think your list is accurate.

Merry Christmas Santa's.

@Bulvark PC-NA

Thank you for the responses. My Christmas is fullfilled. Thank you for Meridia and the crafting materials thus far. Especially with the current market value on heartwood it warms my heart to receive these. Thank you to you all.

Edited by Bulvark on December 25, 2020 3:23AM
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sent some crates out on NA sorry no houses but best I could afford.

Not seen many Xbox EU requests here happy to help new players who need gear etc

Will be giving out XP pots and Kutas in Davons Watch tomorrow
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Yellow_Monolith
    Yellow_Monolith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Jinxxy85 Tyty very much for your gift! Merry Christmas!
  • Yellow_Monolith
    Yellow_Monolith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas to all the kind hearted people here that got gifts for others!
  • Pink_E_808
    Pink_E_808
    ✭✭✭✭
    @defcon.dealer1b14_ESO I got the gift you sent, ty so much! Got a few things I was wanting from the season!! 😁

Also thank you to my mystery gifter for the Stalhrim arms pack!! I tried to look you up here using your PSN, but didn't see it, so I sent you a message in game to see if there's anything I can send you, too 🤗
  • LurgidBean
    LurgidBean
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm on XBox NA @LurgidBean.
    I'm also a procrastinator so won't get gifts sent out until tomorrow night but I've screenshotted some requests I can fulfill!

I'd love the New Life Cookies & Ale furnishing. Also the ice vvardvark sculpture makes me smile a lot and would be fun to have.
    I love housing so random/unique items are always a surprise!

Otherwise I'd happily take gold donations if anyone feels rich! I can't get eso+ and need to buy the final few bank inventory upgrades. (Wow, just did the math and that's 240k, any amount to offset is appreciated.) Every time I save up any gold, I buy a new (small) house, but real estate is no investment in Tamriel.

Edited by LurgidBean on December 27, 2020 12:52AM
    Xbox NA/EU
    "Once I misplaced an entire roast chicken, so this doesn't surprise me."
  • ArchangelIsraphel
    ArchangelIsraphel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Needler777 ty so much for the gift. Your what makes the ESO community stand out as the best in game over a lots of big games.
    AGAIN THANK YOU

Agreed, @needler777 has made my holiday so much brighter with their gifts, giving spirit, and awesome messages on each gift! I hope they have the best holiday ever, they deserve it <3

I also want to give my thanks to everyone else who has made my holiday brighter with presents and messages, all of you are truly wonderful people <3

I have not had much of a chance to be as active in the thread this year as I would like, but now that I have some time, I am going to go through and do some more gifting myself ^_^ I hope everyone is having an amazing holiday!
    Legends never die
    They're written down in eternity
    But you'll never see the price it costs
    The scars collected all their lives
    When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat
    Before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream
    Oh, pick yourself up, 'cause
    Legends never die
  • defcon.dealer1b14_ESO
    defcon.dealer1b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pink_E_808 wrote: »
    @defcon.dealer1b14_ESO I got the gift you sent, ty so much! Got a few things I was wanting from the season!! 😁

Also thank you to my mystery gifter for the Stalhrim arms pack!! I tried to look you up here using your PSN, but didn't see it, so I sent you a message in game to see if there's anything I can send you, too 🤗

@Pink_E_808 you're welcome, glad you received some things you wanted 👍 Enjoy your Christmas
    I'm offended that ur offended....

PC NA
    PSN NA
  • Princess_Kassiopeia
    Princess_Kassiopeia
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Princess_Kassiopeia PC EU

I would love a Wysteria Tree for my "Garden of a Thousand Lanterns." Even a sapling.

I have the Antiquarians Alpine Gallery house which I call "Kassiopeia's Retreat" and ADORE it.
    My Garden and lake are covered in Cherry blossom trees and over 130 mixed Hlaalu Lanterns which I make.
    At night it is SO romantic especially with an Aurora Borealis background.

PRESSIES...
    If anyone would like a trio of Hlaalu lanterns let me know. I am giving away 60.

It's Christmas Day. Happy Christmas to all those looking on.
    "All young girls think they are Princesses. Life teaches that we have to also be warriors."
    Menelaus, king of Sparta and his wife, Helen of Troy.
  • GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow. Many thanks to @_ibexrc - I don't know how you managed it but that was an amazing surprise!
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    big thanks to Needler777, whom gifted me and a lot of other people in this thread. MVP for this thread.
  • Darkhorse1975
    Darkhorse1975
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    big thanks to Needler777, whom gifted me and a lot of other people in this thread. MVP for this thread.

This ESO Gift Exchange New Life tradition never ceases to amaze me every year :)
    Master Craftsman!
  • empressoftime
    empressoftime
    ✭✭
    @empressoftime Your Duchess personality has been sent. Merry Christmas :smile:

Thank you so much for the gift, I really appreciate it:).Merry Christmas to everyone and happy holidays:).
    Edited by empressoftime on December 26, 2020 2:48AM
  • Miniminotaur138
    Miniminotaur138
    ✭✭✭
    Omg what a surprise i wake up christmas morning to the lucky cat landing house from Shaggy08 something, i couldnt find it here, but you are amazing and made my day!
    Xbox NA Housing Enthusiast & Vet Trial Healer *Heals in all classes*

Vet Trial Necrommancer Tank currently OT in Kynes Aegis

ESO Community Supporter and Tamriel Activist *Doesn't condone the filthy high elf ways*
  • HumanNature
    HumanNature
    Soul Shriven
    Merry Christmas everyone !! I'm @HumanNature, from PC/NA.

I would like to thank @ Needler777 for the generosity.

In case anyone wants to complete the joy of this healer, I would like to have:

- Commander Personality
    - New Life Monk's Cap
    - Bristleneck War Boar
    - Covenant War Locks
    - Long Wild Locks
    - Barbaric Warrior Cosmetic Pack
    - Dark Passion Regalia
    - Any Crown Crates you can gift.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Merry Christmas to all of you and your families.
  • Jinxxy85
    Jinxxy85
    ✭✭✭
    @Jinxxy85 Tyty very much for your gift! Merry Christmas!

You are beyond welcome! Merry Christmas and hope you enjoy your mace!
  • Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Will be giving free skin and arena carries on all platforms in Craglorn and Murkmire zone chat throughout the next three days.

If you see in Zone Chat “Holiday Express” or get a whisper saying this phrase, please reply X if interested. Please do not troll with this phrase.

It is going to be random. Wish we could do it for everyone but we cannot due to everyones schedules. You need to be at least 160cp and have all the proper chapters and dlcs for the content, that’s it.

There will be three spots open each for the skin carries and one spot each for the vDSA and vBRP carries.

All NA
    PC - Then PS4 - Then XB

Happy Holidays🎄

Update : To celebrate the New Years we will be giving away gold, motifs, and gold mats. For three people on each system.

Today PC - Tuesday PS4 - Wednesday XB

You will be whispered by one of our minions “Happy Holidays”. Please do not troll with this phrase.

If you are interested just type X or accept the trade. For gold it will be 50k to 100k or rare gold recipes and monster helm styles (not opal).

Be dressed up for the holidays and enjoying Eastmarch during the evenings. If you do not need the items or gold allow it to be given to a player that does.

Edited by Girl_Number8 on December 28, 2020 6:02PM
  • Cundu_Ertur
    Cundu_Ertur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    big thanks to @Needler777, whom gifted me and a lot of other people in this thread. MVP for this thread.
    Props to @Needler777 who was the Santa to my Grinch. Merry Christmas!
    Taking stealth away from the Bosmer is like taking magic away from the Altmer, making Nords allergic to mead, or making Orcs pretty.
This discussion has been closed.