The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

2020 ESO GIFT EXCHANGE!!!!!

• TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Many thanks to all who gifted me this year. I really appreciate all your lovely gifts.

@needler777, @Enemoriana, @jamuthatswho, @dragon_kobra, @genjirax, @colossalvoid, @michae, @ratinira, @zvavi, @muttsmutt, @knockmaker, @nilanub, @menathradiel, @WeerW3ir, @boraxflux, @dova_13, @miswar, @goonygoat, @lolinda, @royalwench, @gormzie, @canperial35, @hittman1985, @preevious, @royalwench, @docCmonMan, @ezhh, @jm42, @lukamegurine, @xologamer, @lilyfrey, @moonsister, @agerzam, @blackrayser, @flimmteuf, @notyuu.

If I missed anyone please forgive me, if you pm me I'll add you to the list. I just haven't been organised enough to make a list.
    If your name is there and you didn't gift me it's probably because I gifted you and remember your name but I don't expect everyone to be able to gift because not everyone is in a situation to be able to and that's OK. I'm not expecting anything or being rude. I just tried to remember names and I definitely remember the most interesting gifts.
    If your PC EU I tried to gift everyone on PC EU something and I haven't finished yet so if you don't have something before December 23rd please notify me and I will find something. I don't have enormous resources but I will send something.

Extra special thanks to @needler777 who sent me a lot more than expected and @Enemoriana. A lot of you made my day.
  • Synthwavius
    Synthwavius
    ✭✭✭✭
    I recently came back to ESO after 2 years and a random crown crate or Markarth DLC would be great! I still have some gold in bank if anyone needs

@synthwavve PC EU

@needler777 thank you for the Markarth DLC! <3
    Edited by Synthwavius on December 17, 2020 3:51PM
  • Pink_E_808
    Pink_E_808
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey everyone, late to the party, I didnt know this was even done! What a great holiday idea.

I'd love more storage! Of any kind. Like a trunk, or a packrat, or mount carrying capacity....

I play NA PS4.

I''ll be looking to see what I can send to others on my platform!

I sent you something 😊

I would also like to thank @Call_of_Red_Mountain for the mats! Can never really have enough, lol, so much appreciated! 😁
  • Unlivedkestrel2
    Unlivedkestrel2
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you @BulletMagnetX you made my night with the plan you sent me 😁 iv wanted since I ventured to murkmire and now thanks to you I can make a house full of frog callers 😄 Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays
  • GalexPK
    GalexPK
    ✭✭✭
    @GalexPK PC:NA

Dear Secret Santa, i would like to complete my Indrik collection, i would just need 10 extra tickets if i dont miss any of the daily tickets! thanks!
    PC NA:
    Karim Vidal - Altmer Magicka Templar

La'Mahnaz - Bosmer WW Stamina Nightblade

Alba Id - Altmer Magicka Sorcerer

La'Ainaz - Bosmer Vamp Necro

Va'Shir - Khajiit Nightblade

Steam ID: Galexpk
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LMAO: PC/NA

I want Potatoes and Awesomes!!! (or maybe just some awesome potatoes)

I also wouldn't say no to anything Bear related.

You guys are all great. My mail is full of Potatoes :smiley:

Might aim a little higher next year. Haha
    Edited by Oreyn_Bearclaw on December 17, 2020 6:08PM
  • Muttsmutt
    Muttsmutt
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Extra special thanks to @needler777 who sent me a lot more than expected

+1, they were astoundingly generous.
    PC-EU // UNDEAD
  • DawnsLight65
    DawnsLight65
    ✭✭✭
    Pink_E_808 wrote: »
    Hey everyone, late to the party, I didnt know this was even done! What a great holiday idea.

I'd love more storage! Of any kind. Like a trunk, or a packrat, or mount carrying capacity....

I play NA PS4.

I''ll be looking to see what I can send to others on my platform!

I sent you something 😊

I would also like to thank @Call_of_Red_Mountain for the mats! Can never really have enough, lol, so much appreciated! 😁

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
    Ra'avi Ahjonihr Khajit Stamblade, Level 1500Master ThiefCrafter and ExplorerHero of the Dominion, Pact, and CovenantMember of the DragonguardFriend to Razum-darFavored of Azura
    'It does not matter to M'aiq how strong or smart one is. It only matters what one can do.' -M'aiq the Liar
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Console players are always so light on this thread, year on year it's bizarre, I don't think any Xbox EUrequests on here at all?

If there are tag me up as I'll help in game stuff (not crowns)

Xbox NA, I'm after anything crafting / intricate to help level crafter's..recipes, etc. I'm a hoarder so sent whatever you have and I'll be happy Santa.cant help much back on NA but full year boots on EU lol
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GalexPK wrote: »
    @GalexPK PC:NA

Dear Secret Santa, i would like to complete my Indrik collection, i would just need 10 extra tickets if i dont miss any of the daily tickets! thanks!

EDIT: Sent two tickets your way — hope you can complete your Indrik collection! :blush:

I would be especially grateful for any of the following:
    3 event tickets
    Ayleid Statue, Pious Priest
    Scrolls (bound or rolled, doesn’t matter)
    Bounty Sheets (esp. High Elf)
    Ancestral High Elf Belt, Axe and Staff motifs

Thank you for being an awesome community and happy holidays! :smiley:

And especially thank you, @Needler777 for your incredible generosity! :heart::heart::heart:
    Edited by Araneae6537 on December 18, 2020 5:51AM
  • Cruxanero
    Cruxanero
    ✭✭✭✭
    PC/NA here, @Cruxa

I'm looking for:
    Style page: earthgore mask and shoulder
    Style page: tremorscale mask

I know it's much to ask, so whoever gifts these will get higher valued pages back (so for tremorscale mask, worth 400k, items worth 600k, for earthgore mask, worth 1m, items worth 1.5m etc.). I have a couple duplicates from month I got extremely lucky (iceheart mask, scourge harvester mask, normal and opal shoulders, opal weapons from previous years like engine guardian bow/shield etc.). Just indicate in a mail what you would like. Of course you can also whisper me so I can link pages and we can trade in person.

If someone feels extremely generous and doesn't want anything back, I'll put any item they would have gotten up for grabs in the thread here. :)
    Thanks in advance, hopefully. Working in medicinal research had me so busy this year, I barely had time to try my luck with the pages, and in earthforge month I even forgot to buy the shoulders. I would be extremely thankful for any of these 3 pages. :)
    Edited by Cruxanero on December 17, 2020 9:51PM
  • Pink_E_808
    Pink_E_808
    ✭✭✭✭
    @DawnsLight65 you're welcome! I hope it helps, the inventory management struggle can be so real, lol.
  • Dragonclaw1337
    I am @Dragonclaw1337 on PC/NA.

I would be grateful to receive the Clockwork City and/or Orsinium zone DLCs.
    I only have exactly 500 Crowns. I am not sure what I can gift with that amount, but please let me know if there is something!
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Dragonclaw1337
  • Garashta
    Garashta
    Soul Shriven
    Name is Garashta, on PC NA

I would be really grateful to receive any items, as a suggestion:

I don't own any crown house yet, so any of these would be ideal =)
    apart from that, crown only pets, mounts (except for the common guar, which I already have) or even crates =D

Many many thanks!
  • Magenta_Goblin
    I am @MJXCV on PC EU and my main character is M'J.

Obviously this year has been difficult so I couldn't buy anything crown related, but I do have lots of treasure maps in the bank that I won't ever use, so in case any of you is a treasure hunter I will gladly send them!

And for me, If anyone is feeling generous enough, I'd love to get the Any Rance Any Alliance Bundle

I love the idea of this thread and I hope I can participate accordingly the next time.

---

Thank you so much @Needler777!

Since I arrived to this game its community has proven me to be amazing so far.
    Edited by Magenta_Goblin on December 19, 2020 2:53AM
  • 5T4LK3R
    5T4LK3R
    ✭✭
    @roran1411 on PC/NA

Tickets would be cool since I don't have any evolved indriks yet.

Thanks in advance.
    Edited by 5T4LK3R on December 18, 2020 2:32AM
  • Bethgael
    Bethgael
    ✭✭✭
    I'm @Bethgael PC/NA, and I have just started playing around with housing! I'll be happy with any furniture, furnishing, flower or plant in blue or mainly blue. I love those wee violets and whatnot. And hay piles/horse-themed anythings.

I'm also after blue-themed Elsweyr furnishings (or patterns), or the nord-themed clothings from the crown store if people have any crowns to spare:

Nordic Knot Doublet
    Riften Jerkin From @Needler777 who is this year's santy, I think. :D
    Forge-wife's frock

Or, Solitude Guard Jorn. :)@Needler777 you are wonderful, thank you!

[
    Evarelia wrote: »
    I've been looking for lots of Mushroom, cave bracket! But I will take anything housing related :3
    Imperial upgrade is something I've been wanting as well ^^;
    @evarelia PCNA!
    Mushrooms incoming
    Sharktoes wrote: »
    On PC/NA, IGN @Sharktoes

I love housing and decorations, so on that front anything is welcome!
    But specifically - CROWN LITERATURE!

Happy holidays, everyone!
    <3
    A bookrow is on its way. :)

@VaxtinTheWolf - PC NA
    Stuff

Sent an extra character slot for you. :)

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday, as best as one can this year. Happy December from Australia. <3

Edited by Bethgael on December 19, 2020 3:00AM
    Ingame ID: Bethgael PC NA/EU but mostly NA
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some peeps need to empty their inboxes! Santa keeps getting stuck in the chimney! :lol:
  • Inval1d
    Inval1d
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would raelly appreciate a few of these fancy new crown crates...

Maybe I'll that cute purple moth from them

I can offer free Skyreach runs in exchange!

@loneloba (PC-NA)
    Edited by Inval1d on December 20, 2020 1:41PM
  • Cymotrichous
    I dearly hope that I'm not late to the party yet!

I took a break playing ESO from January (played a bit back in June up to early week of August) until I took a hiatus again.
    And starting to play this time again, clearly, I have missed a lot of events and things!

If someone by any chance would be my Santa this year, here's the only thing I wish for.

- My character needs a new home for the year 2021. (Wanna replace my Humblemud. Its empty. I wish it could be Autumn's-Gate but whatever is appreciated!) 😊
    - The Clockwork City DLC or Murkmire DLC
    - Dragonbones DLC or Wrathstone DLC
    - Or any items you wish to gift!

Thank you and Happy Holidays to everyone! Let's hope for a better 2021!

@NeoseffG on PC/NA!

EDIT: THANK YOU @Needler777!!
    Edited by Cymotrichous on December 21, 2020 12:38PM
  • Seminolegirl1992
    Seminolegirl1992
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LMAO: PC/NA

I want Potatoes and Awesomes!!! (or maybe just some awesome potatoes)

I also wouldn't say no to anything Bear related.

You guys are all great. My mail is full of Potatoes :smiley:

Might aim a little higher next year. Haha

Careful what you wish for ;)
    @Seminolegirl1992 PC/NA CP 2300+ PVE, PVP, RP, Housing: Tel Galen, Fair Winds, Moon Sugar, Grand Psijic, Forsaken, HOTLC, Bastion, Ravenhurst, Gardner, Alinor, Hakkvild's, Gorinir, Kragenhome, Hundings, & more- feel free to come see!
    Main PVE: Rynne, breton mag dk
    PVP: Levexa, EP nord mag dk
    Crafter: Sabaki Taiyo, khajiit templar
    RP: N'zuri, Penelope Mecoud, Vhenasi Galanodel, Alassea Rilynn'urdrenn, Taiga Soulhammer, Jhaneyl Everhath, Nym Baenre, Eilistraee, Levexa, Rynne Galanodel, Mielikki, Hanali Celanil, Arwen Galanodel, Grainne. I think I have a problem.
    Former Empress | Swashbuckler Supreme | Godslayer | Gryphon Heart | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Dro-m'athra Destroyer | Dawnbringer
  • Geetaku
    Geetaku
    Soul Shriven

Dear Santa , i know it maybe is too much too ask but i am just a noob that wants to have fun in eso if you could gift me with this nice beginner set i would really like it and i promise i was a good guy this year , even if you cant give me it santa any help would be really kind thanks s2 s2 s2 NA/PC @Geetaku , the link of the build that i am going for is this one https://alcasthq.com/eso-stamina-dragonknight-beginner-build-pve/ preference to the second build in the page
    Edited by Geetaku on December 18, 2020 11:24PM
  • SynodicOracle
    SynodicOracle
    ✭✭✭
    Looking forward to what wonders will appear in my mail! And wonder what I can gift to some others too! All good fun and in the Christmas spirit!

@SynodicOracle PC EU

<3
    @SynodicOracle
    "I'm a God, how can you kill a God? What a grand and intoxicating innocence"

I'm a PvE Healer but mostly play solo questing these days. Lore enthusiast and long-term Elder Scrolls Fan, dating back to Morrowind, but my favourite is Oblivion.

GUILD: The Thalmor Embassy PC EU
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If any Santa's are Crown sellers on PC NA, I would love to buy the Stahlrim outfit bundle for 2500 crowns at 250:1 if anyone could sell to me, I've been trying to find a seller and all the ones I've been finding want 400+ and use middlemen. I'd do screenshots through Discord for your safety and everything to show I have the gold and would even voice with you for the transaction if you would be willing to trade with me ☺️
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • 5T4LK3R
    5T4LK3R
    ✭✭
    Thank you @needler777 for your generosity!
  • Bethgael
    Bethgael
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you so much to @Needler777, Darkhorse, and Aodhnait Carthaigh for your gifts. Very, very appreciated. <3
    Edited by Bethgael on December 19, 2020 3:00AM
    Ingame ID: Bethgael PC NA/EU but mostly NA
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Herminia wrote: »
    Hello everyone and happy Holidays!

I got back into the game recently and made a new account on PC after playing on console. ( PC EU @LukaMegurine )
    I would love some cosmetic items, like hair, clothes (especially dresses), personalities (I already have the emotion pack, just a heads up)
    Character slots would be a dream as well, creating characters is actually one of my favorite parts of the game.

If nothing from the crown store (which I understand completely) any spare motifs, recipes, mats, gold - anything really would be wonderful! Since my account is pretty new I unfortunately don't have much to give. But if someone would like to have a new gaming buddy I will gladly join on your endeavors. :blush:

Thank you <3

Hey! I don't have many Crowns or such left, but I tried sending a dress your way! not sure if it went through (let me know if it doesn't).
    I absolutely understand the love for making characters, and I wish you nothing but the best! Have fun, and happy holidays!
    if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.

• Agerzam
    Agerzam
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you very much @TheImperfect for these beautiful furnitures, you're so kind !!!
    Happy Holidays <3
  • Chuck_Finley
    Chuck_Finley
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @Geetaku are you CP 160?
  • IVoo
    IVoo
    ✭✭✭
    I'm on PS4 (NA). Came back to the game this year after a bit of hiatus away. PSN ID: Vaporware

Just looking for some crown crates, because I saw the new skins (Red Diamond Guardian and Dusky Guarhide) and thought they looked fantastic. I don't have crown gems, but hope to get one of these.

There's a lot of generous and wonderful people here, and it's such a positive thread. At any rate, I wish all of you and your families/loved ones a Happy Holiday, and to stay safe this season.
This discussion has been closed.