The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

2020 ESO GIFT EXCHANGE!!!!!

• JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jm42 wrote: »
    PC/EU @jm42
    any spare motifs/cosmetics :)

ce4ece69620180b0eb1f62ce28d9ea35.png

Thank you @Needler777 for the gift
    Edited by JamieAubrey on December 12, 2020 7:07PM
  • The_Ayatollah
    The_Ayatollah
    Soul Shriven
    Hello Everyone, I love decorating houses in eso, but some nice items are locked behind crown store, so I would be more than happy if I could get any of those house items:

- webs, cone
    - webs, thick sheet
    - specimen jar, eyes
    - specimen jar, monstrous remains
    - specimen jar, spare brain
    - clockwork recharging column, octet
    - soul-shriven, robed

PC EU @Mr'Sinister

Happy holidays!

Edit: Thank you a lot @Needler777 for your gifts!
    Edit2: Even more thanks to @Needler777 for even more gifts! <3
    Edit3: What a surprise, I got few more gifts, thank you @Needler777 and @TheImperfect , thank you so much!
    Edited by The_Ayatollah on December 18, 2020 4:49PM
  • ZNem
    ZNem
    ✭✭
    Dear Santa,

I´m really enjoying the amazing adventures at this wonderfull virtual world and, most important, knowing great people along the way that i certainly can call friends by now. Wish i could have a nicier mount to follow them, or a bigger home able to welcoming all my friends, no need to be a palace, but as cosy as it can be :smile:

Thanks for this great community, and wish every one of you a Very Merry Chirstmas <3 !!!!

@ZNem PC-NA
    Edited by ZNem on December 12, 2020 7:42PM
  • Qyrk
    Qyrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qyrk wrote: »
    Happy Holidays! I just need something simple

Orcish Figurine, Mammoth from the Lux Funisher.
    Sadly, I missed it since I was attending to a friend in need. It would definitely give me so much joy!!
    I’m in PC/NA
    @Qyrk

I tried to contact you but never back. If you can send me a DM in game @ makinoji I can help you out

@dcam86b14_ESO thank you mate. I can’t seem to mail/msg you also. I’m in PC/NA

• Seminolegirl1992
    Seminolegirl1992
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valor wrote: »
    Dear Santa,

I've been working hard to make the Antiquarian's Alpine Gallery a lovely place for people to spend their time in. I must admit though, the one thing that I find that I'm missing are, well, paintings. A gallery is not a gallery without paintings right? Anyway, I don't know if you'll see this in time for the holidays, but if you do, I'd love some paintings this year. Sometimes all you need is a little spot of color in your life to light up the shadows. Even though I like the shadows. Because I'm a nightblade.

Yours Truly,

Jacob Black (@Drachesoul, PC/NA)

I didn't know your forum name was Valor. Lol hi drache XD
    @Seminolegirl1992 PC/NA CP 2300+ PVE, PVP, RP, Housing: Tel Galen, Fair Winds, Moon Sugar, Grand Psijic, Forsaken, HOTLC, Bastion, Ravenhurst, Gardner, Alinor, Hakkvild's, Gorinir, Kragenhome, Hundings, & more- feel free to come see!
    Main PVE: Rynne, breton mag dk
    PVP: Levexa, EP nord mag dk
    Crafter: Sabaki Taiyo, khajiit templar
    RP: N'zuri, Penelope Mecoud, Vhenasi Galanodel, Alassea Rilynn'urdrenn, Taiga Soulhammer, Jhaneyl Everhath, Nym Baenre, Eilistraee, Levexa, Rynne Galanodel, Mielikki, Hanali Celanil, Arwen Galanodel, Grainne. I think I have a problem.
    Former Empress | Swashbuckler Supreme | Godslayer | Gryphon Heart | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Dro-m'athra Destroyer | Dawnbringer
  • stefj68
    stefj68
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dear Santa i am posting for my 3 friends that i get addicted to the game, but they don't have yet forums access, i would like them to receive all the loves from the community :) They started around halloween, anything would be great from purple / gold tempers for crafting, golds, motif... etc

na-pc
    @djean73
    @sjean73
    @lucd69

random crown crates would be great! or you can mail them directly for their wish list!

thanks yall

@stefj68
    na-pc

• GalexPK
    GalexPK
    ✭✭✭
    @GalexPK PC:NA

Dear Santa!, i would like someone with a kind hearth to gift me any of the following:

- Honor Guard Shoulder Motif
    - Vampiric Furniture
    Omg to that person that sent me furniture i couldnt reply by mail because my addon deleted the mail after grabbing the furniture and i didnt memorize the name well, i just want to say THANK YOU <3 and have a Merry Christmas you too!!

- Ferez the Merchant
    - Personality Emotions Pack
    - Emotes: Admire Me
    - Emotes: Flex
    - Starter Pack, Adept
    Edited by GalexPK on December 13, 2020 4:46AM
    PC NA:
    Karim Vidal - Altmer Magicka Templar

La'Mahnaz - Bosmer WW Stamina Nightblade

Alba Id - Altmer Magicka Sorcerer

La'Ainaz - Bosmer Vamp Necro

Va'Shir - Khajiit Nightblade

Steam ID: Galexpk
  • LadySinflower
    LadySinflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I posted asking for some things abide but since then I've been able to go partially through the thread to find my fellow Xbox NA players. There were a few of you who asked for things I have no way of giving but I'll try to think of something else to send you. Before I talk about what I gifted out, however, a big thank you Avanchnzel1 for the gifts that you sent me! That was really sweet of you.

I was able to honor some requests and, again, I haven't read through the whole thread. So if you don't see your name here and you're on. Xbox NA, I'll try to get to you tomorrow. But as for what I could do,

I sent Valkrith some gold.
    Sent Janova617 some furniture.
    Sent Hexent some gold.
    Sent Destyran some gold.
    Sent h0n0r the dead a motif page.
    Sent potion mats to ArchMikeM.
    Sent sweetrolls to DarkVvolff as he requested.

I hope this doesn't spoil the surprise but these are things you asked for. Again, I'm still going through the thread for more Xbox NA players, and thinking of what to give to those who asked for things I can't do.

Merry Christmas, happy holidays to everyone!
  • Valor
    Valor
    ✭✭✭
    *sniff* Ya'll I'm highkey crying right now! Thank you to Sorcha Velane, Kithee, Dro'jed and Kithara af-Seduma for all the lovely paintings! Your names have been put down in the list of museum donors.
    Miniskirt Enthusiast

Jacob Black|DC|Nightblade|Emped on 9/8/17

#TeamJacob
  • Miniminotaur138
    Miniminotaur138
    ✭✭✭
    Sent a few more gifts out today to XBOX NA players, so far have been able to gift to about 10 people! Havent recieved much myself, but thats ok, I love to give to others in this game! I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful holiday season. This is my favorite time of year. Happy Holidays to everyone in this wonderful community.
    Xbox NA Housing Enthusiast & Vet Trial Healer *Heals in all classes*

Vet Trial Necrommancer Tank currently OT in Kynes Aegis

ESO Community Supporter and Tamriel Activist *Doesn't condone the filthy high elf ways*
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks to all secret santas of mine :open_mouth:

there is only one thing left.
    Haystacks! (straw piles from crown store) :)
    only 4 needed. they are extremely cheap.

@WeerW3ir
    pceu

Edited by WeerW3ir on December 14, 2020 9:00PM
  • SidraWillowsky
    SidraWillowsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I've sent out to some people, but Imma go all Santa this afternoon.

@heaven13 I've been pickpocketing in Vvardenfell and I think I've got some motifs from your list :)

Have also been trying to find dresses to steal for people who asked, but they seem to be absurdly rare...
  • SidraWillowsky
    SidraWillowsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    wolfwraith wrote: »
    What are you struggling with (I will find a gift that might be able to help if I can!)?

I, to be blunt, my stuggle is with high DPS. (on top of a harsh past two weeks) That though no one truly can help me, other than with certain explanations that aren't given by many. I have started relearning and slowing down more. I've actually found I love healing now more than ever and want to work towards building a guild that teaches Trials Mechanics and does not stop someone who is level 30 from joining. There is more to this story...if you wish to hear it just send a PM in game. And thank you for your words...they mean a lot to me to read and think on.
    Thank you @SidraWillowsky, thank you and this community.

Be Safe
    Wolf

I have spent a ton of time working on my DPS and would be more than happy to help you out... I also love teaching, because I remember being SO frustrated at first. The only classes I don't know well are mag/stam sorc and mag/stam DK, but I can help with the basics. Also happy to craft/gift gear, if you tell me your build :) I can do that for healer and/or DPS. Unfortunately, I have no experience as a healer, or else I'd try to help!

Lastly, I'm happy to help you get a monster set if you'd like, and my main guild does fun trial runs on Saturday nights, and we'd be happy to take you if we don't get enough sign ups from guild members!
  • Contii
    Contii
    Soul Shriven
    @Contii PC:NA

I would really like some clothes to match with my creepy Opal Lord Warden Mask

im a Vampire Necromancer by the way.

:smile:
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dear Santa, I know you're wearing a mask and keeping the distance, but I will ask anyway.

I want, I want... a single Akaviri crate, just for the sake of fun of this rather awful year, hopefully ending nicely.

@elanarya PC EU. Thank youuuu! :)
  • MolagBallet
    MolagBallet
    Soul Shriven
    Good evening, and happy holidays! There's a few things I've been looking to get my hands on, but don't have the crowns to do so.

-Potentate Crown Crates
    -Markarth Collector's Edition
    -Singing Skald Costume
    -Dark Passions Regalia
    -Magnifica's Sundas Wear
    -Sentinel Vest and Salvar

The Crown Crates intrigue me the most, but the other stuff on the list is also very nice. I don't expect to get the second item on the list because that one's kind of a big request. I'll try to send crafting materials and recipes to people where I can. I hope everyone has a wonderful month!

@I'mASnugglyTeddyBal, PC NA
  • ValkyriesWolf
    ValkyriesWolf
    ✭✭✭
    Dear Secret Santa,
    I love this annual happening of gifting!

As I play on both PC EU and NA my wishlist is parted. I main EU, thus I wish for something different there than on NA.

I loooove to furnish and right now I am furnishing the Alpine Gallery on NA. As I haven't got many plans, the needed skills and or gold for a lot of furniture, I would wish for whatever furnishing items you would see fit for that location. Clattered bookshelfs and atmospheric lighting would be awesome, but really anything would help at this point :)

On EU my wishes for the last years were mostly of furnishings for gardens.
    If anyone has some crowns to spare, another dear wish would be the upcoming Undaunted Event Music Box.

I hope it is not too much asked for.

Yours sincerely
    @ValkyriesWolf (PC EU and NA)
    Edit: thanks a lot to @menathradiel and a nice person on EU server, whose ID I don't know, but who is going by the Character name of Kitka Vash for the plans :)

So many thanks to the awesome people on NA for sending me so many lovely items for my home. And a huge thank you and many virtual hugs to the super generous @Needler777 for the lovely music box <3
    Metal forever \m/
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you to the Santas that have blessed me, your kindness and thoughtfulness is appreciated and I hope you have a wonderful holiday!
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just coming back to the game after a break... as much as I tried to stay away, I missed my characters.
    I looked through the Crown Store, but the only thing I really want is some gold, since I'm down to basically nothing. I think I gave it away when I went on break. Or, maybe some furniture! I've always loved housing, and I've just come back and remembered the Alpine Gallery. I think it'd make an amazing inn/tavern! lovely RP!

Besides that, I hope that everyone is well and has a happy, stable holiday! whatever you celebrate. <3

( PC-EU, @kadochka )

Edit: Thank you to @Ezhh @Ketrinne1997 and @winged_cat for the furniture and gold! and to @Needler777 for offering! You're all so sweet, aah :blush:
    Edited by kadochka on December 14, 2020 11:16PM
    if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.

• M_Volsung
    M_Volsung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All things Dwemer... also, if anyone wishes to part with some dwarven construct repair parts, I'm trying to make another garden gnome.

Name same as on the forum, PC/NA
    "In the Deep Halls, Far from Men;
    Forsaken Red Mountain, Twisted Kin;
    Hail the Mind, Hail the Stone;
    Dwarven Pride, Stronger than Bone"

—Dwemer Inquiries I-III, Thelwe Ghelein
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wouldn't mind the 100+ adornments pack that has all of the facial hair types for 1k crowns. I'll even send the 100k gold to cover it. Or possibly a race change token. There's not really a lot that I need from this game anymore. XD

PS4 NA
    Same username
  • SidraWillowsky
    SidraWillowsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Contii wrote: »
    @Contii PC:NA

I would really like some clothes to match with my creepy Opal Lord Warden Mask

im a Vampire Necromancer by the way.

:smile:

Are you a stamDD/magDD/healer/tank? I could craft you some gear in some cool styles!
  • BulletMagnetX
    BulletMagnetX
    ✭✭✭
    Xbox:EU, @Bullet Magnet X

I love all things guar and Argonian, chitinous and scaly, Dwemer and Clockwork. I love the new guars and skins in the latest crate season and I'm eagerly looking forward to the release of the Kra'gh weapon set this Christmas. I love the Chaurus hatchling, and as much as I want to get into Markarth I haven't been able to afford that expense this winter.

I'm a pretty good crafter and can pay it back or forward with some gear. I can do nearly all of the traits and a great many styles. You'll have to send me mats if you want any advanced jewelry, but I have the skills to make any bling outside of Markarth.
    Molag's balls!
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks a lot to a guy named @needler777 - you're awesome!!! I got not one but two presents!!! Thank you so much <3<3
  • Meredy
    Meredy
    ✭✭✭
    hiya,

I was working on a japanese shrine prototype for a house I am planning on building. I am big on decorating houses in general, but this year I lack the funds to complete this project. I've combined alinor walls and paintings to create the paper looking walls you can see on real life shrines. I am building this in the free Halls of the Lunar champion house, and am planning the first real foundation on top of the waterfall.

While paintings and walls are pretty cheap and I have plenty right now, Western Skyrim added so much new building materials that can be used to make this project a reality and I kinda lack funds and/or materials.

I saw some solitude rooftiles on the guild store that would work very nicely but generally any foundation, stairs but also rocks are very appreciated... thank you

PC-EU

IGN: @Tigerthjeu
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love this thread tradition!!

Xbox EU happy to craft things people need, call it out and I'll do my best.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xbox NA I'm stilling trying to convert from EU and need intricate stuff Or a load of Enchants / Jewelry to decon.

Purple / gold recipes help

Any mats as I'm crafting for my low level guild mates

Can repay the favour on EU
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • FinneganFroth
    FinneganFroth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As per every year, I'd ask you send my wife some fun housing plants since she loves them :smile:

North America PC, @Prairie17

Thanks!
  • Darkmistress1337
    Darkmistress1337
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you so much @aquaene & @Needler777! I really appreciate you both!
    Happy Holidays! <3
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Darkmistress1337
  • Pink_E_808
    Pink_E_808
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just sent the following to some fellow PS4 NA players:

@keevil111 - hair pack
    @UntilValhalla13 - adornment pack
    @chibear85 - commander personality
    @Kalik_Gold - admire me emote
    @Call_of_Red_Mountain - sturdy coffer

Happy Holidays to you all!!

I personally do not want or need anything I don't think, unless anyone maybe has some glowing plants or crystal furnishings lying around, lol, PSN is same as here. I wasn't able to participate last year and wanted to make up for it a little this year. 😊
    Edited by Pink_E_808 on December 15, 2020 12:17AM
This discussion has been closed.