The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Where is she?

• noblecron
    noblecron
    ✭✭✭✭
    Either Rhajiin (I always mispel the thief god) stole her for a song or she is taking steps to stop the spread of viruses
  • aussie500
    aussie500
    ✭✭✭
    PC NA she is not in Stonefalls, Auridon or West Skyrim I logged out and logged back in it was still the same, I gave up.
  • gatekeeper13
    gatekeeper13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Impressario is not in Glenumbra either.
  • Eclana
    Eclana
    ✭✭
    The issue with Impresario is getting worse and worse, just did a full tour of every spawn location on PC EU looking for her, she was not up anywhere.
    (Obviously might be in some other instance, but still.)
  • MasterLenman
    MasterLenman
    ✭✭✭✭
    PC EU, couldn't see her in Vivec, Northern Eslweyr, Stonefalls, or Glenumbra. Only her assistant Philius is there.
  • Godspeed25
    Godspeed25
    Soul Shriven
    she was in summerset on my end, but nowhere else
  • Cryptical
    Cryptical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dusk_Coven wrote: »
    This isn't the first Witches Festival.
    How is it that an event that ran fine multiple times before launches broken on the first day and now suddenly breaks toward the end?
    And the best official reply is basically "go look around"?
    Basically they're not going to fix it, are they? Event's almost over after all.

No. Read it again.
    She is only missing from certain instances so if you need to spend your event tickets right away try looking for her in another city.

If you read the whole thing, it said if you needed to spend the event tickets quickly then go to the other impressario locations while they work on the problem. You needed to read the entire sentence.
    Xbox NA
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ok so im maxed on even tickets, but cant buy the second crimson berry, so what now? The event is nearly over, i cant spend my event tickets or buy the item or want so i can earn any more even tickets.

For real, get this fixed asap pls.
  • Itzmichi
    Itzmichi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would be great if we could get an actual respond of ZOS. I can't find her at any of the spots,so yeah, a bit suboptimal.
    Edited by Itzmichi on October 31, 2020 12:32PM
    Here, have a chill pill 💊!
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC NA I've checked Vuhkel Guard, Davon's Watch, Vivec City, and Solitude - no Impressario.
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • Ringeren
    Ringeren
    ✭✭
    i checked 7 zones, not in any of them and i already lost 3 tickets :(
  • Coatmagic
    Coatmagic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On NA now going through my characters and zones trying to find her.

@ZOS_GinaBruno any idea when this is going to be addressed?
  • rbullis
    rbullis
    ✭✭
    Gone in every zone on PC/EU at least on my account ATM. I am still bouncing around trying to hopefully find her up, Please just fix this already.

Just found her in Stonefalls after the 3rd return to the zone. Talk about time wasted just to hunt her down.
    Edited by rbullis on October 31, 2020 1:26PM
  • ookami007
    ookami007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still can't find her... wife nor myself... bounced around last night and this morning. At the maximum tickets.

@ZOS_GinaBruno - Why isn't this fixed?

• weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Firstmep wrote: »
    Ok so im maxed on even tickets, but cant buy the second crimson berry, so what now? The event is nearly over, i cant spend my event tickets or buy the item or want so i can earn any more even tickets.

For real, get this fixed asap pls.

She is only missing from certain instances so if you need to spend your event tickets right away try looking for her in another city.
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • jmgrant44ub17_ESO
    jmgrant44ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    The Impresario seems to be instance related. I got her to show up by fast traveling to other people in my guild with put me in a different instance. Good luck.
  • notyuu
    notyuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PC-EU
    I have checked
    Solitude
    Auridon
    Glenumbra
    Stonefalls
    Vvardenfell
    Summerset
    Northern elsweyr
    no sign of her anywhere...meaning I can't spend these bloody tickets I've got.
    @ZOS_GinaBruno ?
  • Jiigen
    Jiigen
    ✭✭✭
    You have to collaborate with other players, people that see her, should broadcast to their guilds, friends, chats, so everyone can teleport to that one person and get into the correct instance that does have her appear. I took a long time jumping from player to player in a zone that has a potential spawn location. Yet nothing until someone in the guild was next to someone that I could teleport to... Stops being fun, but I got all I wanted for the event.
    "To a thing like me, a thing like you, well... Think how you'd feel if a bacterium sat at your table and started to get snarky." -Death

PC EU
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC NA. Haven't looked for her for days since she no longer has anything I want during this event. So my tix just overflow, no harm. Out of curiosity I popped over to Vulkel Guard and found her right away. Sorry others are having problems.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, this is silly. Usually I am not one to immediately scream "extend the event" when something goes wrong (like longer maintenance) but this would definitely warrant it. Tickets are still accumulating but you cannot spend them, which will inevitably result in people losing their daily tickets because they cannot get rid of their current ones.

But who am I even talking to. ZOS already didn't listen when they made the last Indrik DLC-only thanks to the 4th berry being in Greymoor. They are going to "look into it" until the event is over and hopefully everyone just forgot about it until then.
    Edited by Ratzkifal on October 31, 2020 4:44PM
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • aussie500
    aussie500
    ✭✭✭
    Still trying to spend my event tickets with no luck.
  • Vedova
    Vedova
    ✭✭
    Im on PC EU, have tried all the event ticket tents , there is no sign of the lady we need to talk to , to spend our tickets, i dont want to do today's dailies till i spend my tickets , as means i will lose tickets if i do, as im at the cap. ZOS need to fix this as its not good if cant spend tickets !
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tried for a while today bouncing around (pc-na)

finally found her in Vvardenfell
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Cryptical wrote: »
    This isn't the first Witches Festival.
    How is it that an event that ran fine multiple times before launches broken on the first day and now suddenly breaks toward the end?
    Basically they're not going to fix it, are they? Event's almost over after all.

No. Read it again.

If you read the whole thing, it said if you needed to spend the event tickets quickly then go to the other impressario locations while they work on the problem. You needed to read the entire sentence.

Yes I did read it. Learn to read yourself.
    Ringeren wrote: »
    i checked 7 zones, not in any of them and i already lost 3 tickets :(

Part of the problem is you can't force an instance change. You don't even know which instance you are in.
    Maybe try looking at what people are going through in this thread before being a flippant white knight.
    Edited by Dusk_Coven on October 31, 2020 6:07PM
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    notyuu wrote: »
    PC-EU
    I have checked
    Solitude
    Auridon
    Glenumbra
    Stonefalls
    Vvardenfell
    Summerset
    Northern elsweyr
    no sign of her anywhere...meaning I can't spend these bloody tickets I've got.
    @ZOS_GinaBruno ?

Just change instances and try again!

OH WAIT. WE CAN'T. @ZOS_GinaBruno You do know we don't even know which instance we are in or how many instances there are, right?
    Edited by Dusk_Coven on October 31, 2020 6:06PM
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is this fixed yet?
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Jiigen wrote: »
    You have to collaborate with other players, people that see her, should broadcast to their guilds, friends, chats, so everyone can teleport to that one person and get into the correct instance that does have her appear. I took a long time jumping from player to player in a zone that has a potential spawn location. Yet nothing until someone in the guild was next to someone that I could teleport to... Stops being fun, but I got all I wanted for the event.

Working around an event bug @TESOnline can't be bothered to fix. #tamrieltogether

Edited by Dusk_Coven on October 31, 2020 6:12PM
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all, just confirming that we are aware this is an issue and are still working on a fix. If you're having difficulty finding her in an instance you can also trying porting to a friend or guildmate who can see her. That should get you in the correct instance to spend your Event Tickets.
    Staff Post
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nope...PC NA

She is not in Stonefalls
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OMG this Event is literally cursed!

💩-Show from the Get-Go!