The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Where is she?

• cnyanes
    cnyanes
    ✭✭✭
    PC NA - impresario has decided to take early holidays for me as well.

Lazy ***.
    PC NA @cnyanes
    Cin'onyx - Khajiit Werewolf Nightblade
    Clothe Senay - Breton Vampire Sorcerer
    Dannelen Deldúwath - Dunmer Dragonknight
    Shuzug gro-Bharg - Orsimer Templar
    Nathsandra Rivervale - Bosmer Warden
    Heals-All-Creatutres (Hest-Leel) - Argonian Templar
    Ancarion Larethion - Altmer Vampire Necromancer
    Jair Ababneh - Redguard Nightblade
    Olfina the White - Nord Werewolf Dragonknight
    Teo Moslin - Imperial Warden
  • O-Los_Zulis
    O-Los_Zulis
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah. I fixed it, by just logging out and back in and it put me in another instance.
    Tyger Blue Eyes

"My words mean nothing if you never listen."

-=15+ Toons=- cp1300+ Master Crafter+ 12+AD 1DC 1EP=-

• Lunerdog
    Lunerdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't find her tonight, relogged etc, travelled to everywhere she's supposed to be, logged out and closed and restarted the client and she still ain't showing.

PC/EU = She Gone...
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lunerdog wrote: »
    Can't find her tonight, relogged etc, travelled to everywhere she's supposed to be, logged out and closed and restarted the client and she still ain't showing.

PC/EU = She Gone...

Because simply relogging doesn't guarantee you'll be put into a different instance.
    Probably most people don't even know the overland has multiple instances.
    And of course for any given location, maybe she simply isn't there in any of the instances.
    Since we don't even know how many instances there are (maybe there happens to be just the one for the particular zone?) we're all basically groping around blindly until we stumble on an Impressario.

This whole debacle sounds like opening a loot box. ZOS Pacrooti just tells you to go open another Crate until you find what you're looking for.
    Edited by Dusk_Coven on November 1, 2020 11:09PM
  • Safora13
    Safora13
    Soul Shriven
    FWIW the impressario is only missing for me on toons that have been doing the event - used the crow caller and have received skulls. This has been across 2 accounts. If I log in to toons I haven't been doing this event - she is where she is supposed to be.

On another note - I have a completed skeletal marionette and yet when I opened my grab bag I received parts for another one - which disappeared into the ether. On the toon that completed the marionette, I can't buy grab bags because it says I have everything but the marionette isn't registering as owned on characters that didn't assemble the original one.
    Edited by Safora13 on November 2, 2020 12:08AM
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dusk_Coven wrote: »
    Because simply relogging doesn't guarantee you'll be put into a different instance.

It's worked for me almost every time. The two times it didn't work the first time, doing it a second time did.

PCNA
  • Hernechild
    Hernechild
    Soul Shriven
    My hubby and I both play eso and are usually teamed up (He plays more than me so will sometimes be solo). In the past 3 days it does not matter where we are we have been unable to find the Impressario anywher (NA server). We have logged on and off. We are both at maxed event tickets and therefore lost the 3 event tickets we earned today because we cannot find her
  • Jiigen
    Jiigen
    ✭✭✭
    Safora13 wrote: »
    On another note - I have a completed skeletal marionette and yet when I opened my grab bag I received parts for another one - which disappeared into the ether. On the toon that completed the marionette, I can't buy grab bags because it says I have everything but the marionette isn't registering as owned on characters that didn't assemble the original one.
    Oh wow, that's another huge bug... This essentially mean that, if you have other missing items from the Grab Bags, you have to sink more and more tickets into them to hope you find what you are missing and not a duplicate skeletal marionette part. So that's 4 major issues in an event that's also... is it 4 years old now, or was this already the 5th year?
    "To a thing like me, a thing like you, well... Think how you'd feel if a bacterium sat at your table and started to get snarky." -Death

PC EU
  • Phalitine
    Phalitine
    ✭✭
    I am having the same issue, started yesterday... found the Merchant Lady in Glenumbra... strange...
    Edited by Phalitine on November 2, 2020 4:14AM
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jiigen wrote: »
    Safora13 wrote: »
    Oh wow, that's another huge bug... This essentially mean that, if you have other missing items from the Grab Bags, you have to sink more and more tickets into them to hope you find what you are missing and not a duplicate skeletal marionette part. So that's 4 major issues in an event that's also... is it 4 years old now, or was this already the 5th year?

Most issues are with aspects of the event that aren’t that old, though. The Impresario wasn’t there until 2018, the marionette parts were introduced in 2019, and the grab bags are new this year.

It seems that each new “feature” just results in more things that can go wrong and an increased likelihood something (or more than one somethings) will.
  • madman65
    madman65
    ✭✭✭✭
    She is not at any of the event spots, I checked Davon`s Vulkhel and Daggerfall.
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    madman65 wrote: »
    She is not at any of the event spots, I checked Davon`s Vulkhel and Daggerfall.

The Impresario was also added to DLC zones like Vvardenfell, Summerset, Northern Elsweyr, and Western Skyrim.

There should also be multiple instances of most, if not all, of those zones. Yesterday I had to try 6 different zones to find her.
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I'm killing bosses in Glenumbra to get Plunder Skulls, I just keep going into the Ilessan Tower delve until she's there when I come out. It's probably just random chance, but it seems like if I pop in and out of the delve without killing the boss, the Impresario is still gone; whereas if I kill the boss-- which usually entails waiting a bit for her to spawn-- the Impresario is there when I come out. Besides, I figure I might as well be getting a Dremora Plunder Skull or regular Plunder Skulls while I'm trying to find an instance with the Impresario in it.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • KappaKid83
    KappaKid83
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all, just confirming that we are aware this is an issue and are still working on a fix. If you're having difficulty finding her in an instance you can also trying porting to a friend or guildmate who can see her. That should get you in the correct instance to spend your Event Tickets.

It always seems like the team can't launch an event without a major issue, what gives?
  • jmgrant44ub17_ESO
    jmgrant44ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Gorreck wrote: »
    TwinLamps wrote: »
    How does one manage to mess up a NPC spawn that was here for like years?

It is impressive, for sure.

You must be new. This is their specialty.
  • Ekzorka
    Ekzorka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AntiFTW wrote: »
    Just spent hours porting around to hopefully find her at some point?
    Hours? I found her for 10 minutes.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SeaGtGruff wrote: »
    When I'm killing bosses in Glenumbra to get Plunder Skulls, I just keep going into the Ilessan Tower delve until she's there when I come out. It's probably just random chance, but it seems like if I pop in and out of the delve without killing the boss, the Impresario is still gone; whereas if I kill the boss-- which usually entails waiting a bit for her to spawn-- the Impresario is there when I come out. Besides, I figure I might as well be getting a Dremora Plunder Skull or regular Plunder Skulls while I'm trying to find an instance with the Impresario in it.
    If you stay in the same zone say stay in Glenubra and travel to Daggerfall she is unlikely to appear as you are in the same instance, traveling to another zone like Stonefall has an far higher chance as you get an random instance.

Best is to ask around in guilds and travel to player in an zone she is in.
    And yes its an impressive bug.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all, after maintenance today the Impresario should be available again at all locations. Thank you for your patience here.
    Staff Post
  • Starlight_Whisper
    Starlight_Whisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just saying... should have hide and go seek event where we have to search for an npc.
  • Jiigen
    Jiigen
    ✭✭✭
    I'm glad the Impresario is back now, but... Where are the Indriks at the Event Exchange?
    "To a thing like me, a thing like you, well... Think how you'd feel if a bacterium sat at your table and started to get snarky." -Death

PC EU