Update 43 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of July 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – July 29

Where is she?

• Green_Dbg1991
    Or Glenumbra
    Options
  • Green_Dbg1991
    Found her at Stonefalls
    Options
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Clearly not here, there or anywhere ...

PC-EU
    it 's bugged - what's new :wink:
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
    Options
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raideen wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_SarahHecker

My GF and I just logged in a few minutes ago. She was asking where the Presario is Glenumbra and I was standing in front of the Solitude Presario, so I had her come to solitude, but she could not see the solitude Presario. So I had her join my party and sure enough she was instanced into another layer/shard/phase (not sure what you call them). She could not see the Presario in her phase, she ported to me and she could then see and interact with the Presario.

So, the phasing/shard/layer seems to be part of the issue, or is the issue.

Hope this helps.
    It looks like she is missing from some instances so solution is to 1) ask in guilds if some find her, group up and travel to them. Optionaly just port around between locations relog and repeat.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
    Options
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Found her!
    waldo-cartoon-where-s-wally-wallpaper-preview.jpg
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
    Options
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good lord people let the girl have a break now and then, standing there 24/7 handing out tickets has got to be boring.
    Options
  • LanteanPegasus
    LanteanPegasus
    ✭✭✭✭
    PC EU
    Viviec City - No Impresario at the time of this post.
    Assistant gives the "You missed her. ... She'll be back soon..." speech.
    Options
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    She went for a drink
    Options
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've gone to all the locations and she is still missing.

PC NA
    Ours is the Fury
    Options
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Lumsdenml So did I!
    66TKvs6.png
    Edited by Saucy_Jack on October 30, 2020 8:25PM
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
    Options
  • Spaceisdark
    Spaceisdark
    ✭✭
    Apologies, she was "otherwise disposed" over at my place in Wayrest.
    Options
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    PC EU no Impressario in any major cities where she should be.

First i wasnt getting event tickets now this, please fix soon.
    Options
  • Gorreck
    Gorreck
    ✭✭✭
    Gythral wrote: »
    Clearly not here, there or anywhere ...

PC-EU
    it 's bugged - what's new :wink:

Nothing it seems, she's still missing.
    Options
  • Jiigen
    Jiigen
    ✭✭✭
    She is up for me in Auridon (PC EU), but I wasn't getting any Plunder from killing any World Bosses... I did get it from Public, Anchors, Delve... Now that I went to Auridon for the Impresario, killed a WB there and it did drop a Dremora Plunder Skull, World there after all.
    "To a thing like me, a thing like you, well... Think how you'd feel if a bacterium sat at your table and started to get snarky." -Death

PC EU
    Options
  • Redbearded
    Redbearded
    Soul Shriven
    She's not in any city in PC NA, I was just in a group before I started looking looking for her.
    Options
  • Blayz
    Blayz
    ✭✭
    I have been to all three faction cities and summerset and she is not there.
    Options
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    She is phased you all. You need to ask in zone chat or guild to see if anyone can see her, then group and port to them.

I could see the one in solitude earlier, but my GF could not (we were not in a party at this time). So I invited her to a group and she ported to me (to my phase). Then she could see the vendor.

Options
  • ookami007
    ookami007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC/EU & PC/NA - On both servers, I have been unable to find her in any of her normal locations.
    Options
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is that a heroic silouette I spy?
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
    Options
  • Ei8htba11
    Ei8htba11
    ✭✭✭✭
    PC:EU At the time of this post, she's not at any of the locations
    Options
  • Pixiepumpkin
    Pixiepumpkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raideen wrote: »
    She is phased you all. You need to ask in zone chat or guild to see if anyone can see her, then group and port to them.

I could see the one in solitude earlier, but my GF could not (we were not in a party at this time). So I invited her to a group and she ported to me (to my phase). Then she could see the vendor.

Thank you, this helped me find one.
    "𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝕲𝖔𝖉𝖘 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖇𝖘𝖔𝖑𝖚𝖙𝖊, 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖎𝖙 𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖐𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖑𝖆𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖘." ― Sotha Sil
    PC/NA
    Options
  • goldenarcher1
    goldenarcher1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Options
  • Kadzra
    Kadzra
    ✭✭
    EU - missed her tonight in Vvardenfell, Glenumbra and Auridon. Found somebody else with the same Problem, but most People seem to be not aware of her Holiday.
    Options
  • dora63
    dora63
    Soul Shriven
    I can not find the Impresario anywhere now. On some zone maps her icon is also missing.
    2 hours ago I stumbled upon invisible Impresario in Vulkhel Guard. I could interact with her and after that she became visible. This is on PC/NA.
    Edited by dora63 on October 31, 2020 12:20AM
    Options
  • Jiigen
    Jiigen
    ✭✭✭
    Kadzra wrote: »
    EU - missed her tonight in Vvardenfell, Glenumbra and Auridon. Found somebody else with the same Problem, but most People seem to be not aware of her Holiday.
    You make a good point, why did she plan a vacation during an event? She's off so often already.. Is this a sign that ZOS is having too many events now and that they need to reduce them?
    "To a thing like me, a thing like you, well... Think how you'd feel if a bacterium sat at your table and started to get snarky." -Death

PC EU
    Options
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found her in Northern Elsweyr.

How does something like this happen with an event that has been in place for several years?
    Options
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    05onfire1_xp-superJumbo-v2.jpg
    Options
  • MercilessnVexed
    MercilessnVexed
    ✭✭✭✭
    PC-NA No Impresario in any city, not with relog, not with game reboot, not with a goat, not in a boat, not in a house, not with a mouse, and not with any green eggs and ham.
    Options
  • amapola76
    amapola76
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Several hours later, and less than an hour from the daily turnover, I still can't find her anywhere. :|
    Options
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    PC NA just checked near davon's watch.

She is not there.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
    Options