• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 9

Where is she?

• newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Now checking outside of Daggerfall....not there either

PCNA
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ....and now checking Auridon outside Vulkel guard....not there either...many distressed other players
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The assistant is saying she will be back ..... for the next event....???!!!!
  • GalexPK
    GalexPK
    ✭✭✭
    I just checked, Rimmen, Summerset, Vivec City and the 3 Alliance cities, she is nowhere, thanks ZOS, im about to lose 3 tickets and 30 mins of my life wasted looking for Waldo.
    PC NA:
    Karim Vidal - Altmer Magicka Templar

La'Mahnaz - Bosmer WW Stamina Nightblade

Alba Id - Altmer Magicka Sorcerer

La'Ainaz - Bosmer Vamp Necro

Va'Shir - Khajiit Nightblade

Steam ID: Galexpk
  • marke1
    marke1
    ✭✭✭
    Whats happening with this , its nearly reset time ?
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Impresario is still missing from Vivec. We need a quick fix...
    I don't know if I can get her somewhere else
    Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No Impresario in Glenumbra. The assistant is saying she is away until next event !!!
    Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No impresario in Auridon. The assistant is saying the same: she will return back on the next event...
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No Impresario In Northern Elsweyr.
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Found her at Stonefalls

I didn't find her neither in Stonefalls...
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Summerset: no Impresario. I am losing hope... I can't spend my tickets...
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have a low cap for tickets... pls we need a quick fix for this
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK FOUND the IMPRESARIO in Solitude, Western Skyrim. Go there if you need her
  • Kelinmiriel
    Kelinmiriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone who needs the Impresario on NA, I'm at one in Stonefalls (so no DLC or chapter needed), and will stay here until reset. It would be sad for people to lose tickets to this. Whisper me in game for invite; @Kelinmiriel. Sorry I can't help EU also, but only one computer.
    Event Tracker addon (PC NA/EU)
    Helps you keep track of your Event Tickets, so you don't miss any. Double XP on events is PASSIVE now!!
  • TheOriginalMrT
    tldr: so i guess i'm going to lose event tickets since its about reset and i'm at ten tickets right now :(
    I tried 2 spots and nothing, but found her on the 3rd, so maybe just try a bunch of locations.

If your current instance is missing her switch to a new map. I started in Glenumbra - and she was invisible to me but looked like others could see her. I switched to Western Skyrim @ solitude and still nothing. I then went back to Glenumbra & there she was. :/
    Edited by TheOriginalMrT on October 31, 2020 7:56AM
  • StormWylf
    StormWylf
    ✭✭✭✭
    It is now 11:16 p.m. PST and she is still missing. Best guess, she is self isolating. It's very sad for her. At least her assistant is covering for her.

The event reset so guess I just need to look again tomorrow.
  • Husan
    Husan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :D
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This isn't the first Witches Festival.
    How is it that an event that ran fine multiple times before launches broken on the first day and now suddenly breaks toward the end?
    And the best official reply is basically "go look around"?
    Basically they're not going to fix it, are they? Event's almost over after all.
  • goldenarcher1
    goldenarcher1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Increase ticket cap as temporary measure?
  • Toanis
    Toanis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC-EU around 8am UTC: Missing in Daggerfall, Vulkhel's Guard and Vivec City. Found her in Davon's Watch.

The assistant uses the "she'll be back soon" line as if the event was over.
  • Valongo
    Valongo
    Soul Shriven
    Checked five zones - missing. Finally found her in Solitude a few minutes ago.

Ridiculous.
    Edited by Valongo on October 31, 2020 9:19AM
  • Starlight_Whisper
    Starlight_Whisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still missing from Auridon.

Couldn't find her there after a few instances jumps. Eventually got into vanderfall for it
  • Starlight_Whisper
    Starlight_Whisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dusk_Coven wrote: »
    How is it that an event that ran fine multiple times before launches broken on the first day and now suddenly breaks toward the end?
    Basically they're not going to fix it, are they? Event's almost over after all.

👀 Npc is on strike...
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dusk_Coven wrote: »

True :D

• GoddessExile
    GoddessExile
    ✭✭
    PC EU Missing in all possible locations where she can be found, im stuffed with tickets, and now loosing tickets as they dont stack more than 12
    Founder & GM The Camel Smugglers Trade Guild.

Need something smuggled? just ask .... after we are done, this conversation never took place
  • Luke_Flamesword
    Luke_Flamesword
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PC EU - right now missing in Vivec, but she is in Glenumbra :D
    Edited by Luke_Flamesword on October 31, 2020 10:04AM
    PC | EU | DC |Stam Dk Breton
  • Malborn66
    Malborn66
    ✭✭✭
    PC-UK

No Impressario at any of the Primary Base Towns or Vvardenfell!

This is sad!
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Valongo wrote: »
    Checked five zones - missing. Finally found her in Solitude a few minutes ago.

Ridiculous.

Lucky you have access to Solitude then. People without Greymoor are screwed I guess.
  • Malborn66
    Malborn66
    ✭✭✭
    She is not at Solitude for me!
  • Jiigen
    Jiigen
    ✭✭✭
    This is what happens when you combine the Halloween event with the Easter event... Searching for NPCs.
    "To a thing like me, a thing like you, well... Think how you'd feel if a bacterium sat at your table and started to get snarky." -Death

PC EU