Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Set Collections! Inventory/Bank Space at last :D

• tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And lo, did it come to pass that my bank space shrank by over 50%, as did my personal inventory

giphy.gif
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
    Options
  • Iarao
    Iarao
    ✭✭✭✭
    pauld1_ESO wrote: »
    Did you see the part where it cost 75 transmute stones PER ITEM?

Expect to see transmute stones in the crown store. You heard it here.

you can also expect to see rapids in the crown store, which is why they took it away, imo. have it on 1 toon? you can buy it for each of the others. individually, of course. like the shards. they should have grandfathered in rapids, but that would defeat the purpose of selling it.
    Options
  • karekiz
    karekiz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Iarao wrote: »

you can also expect to see rapids in the crown store, which is why they took it away, imo. have it on 1 toon? you can buy it for each of the others. individually, of course. like the shards. they should have grandfathered in rapids, but that would defeat the purpose of selling it.

Can't you already buy alliance skill line anyway?
    Options
  • cyclonus11
    cyclonus11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I deconned hundreds of set pieces, now I have empty bank, mule, and house storage space! It's great :)
    Options
  • snowsong
    snowsong
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS, thank you so much for the improved inventory system too! :-)
    STORM-CATS =^..^=GUILD
    http://storm-cats.weebly.com/
    [Snowsong is using ROG G752VS on NA server.]
    Options
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    karekiz wrote: »
    Iarao wrote: »

Can't you already buy alliance skill line anyway?
    You can if you leveled it up to 10 on one of your characters, people who hate PvP rarely have that as its an million AP while rapids is less than 100K AP

As for transmute crystals, you get 10 for running an random dungeon or a 4 key pledge run.

Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
    Options
  • merevie
    merevie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fours later and I still have issues. But the scale of them is far more manageable :P Great update.
    Options
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    merevie wrote: »
    Fours later and I still have issues. But the scale of them is far more manageable :P Great update.
    Yes, I have been pretty slow in pruning, gone be more aggressive.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
    Options
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well I cleaned out all the set pieces in my bank and chests. Now I have one empty coffer and barely 100 items in my bank, a large chunk of which are daily log in potions and exp scrolls. I'm kind of freaking out now and need something else to hoard.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
    Options
  • Elvenheart
    Elvenheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Like @zaria, I’m slowly doing it, deconning some things with alts to get them crafting experience and selling some things to npc vendors or on a guild trader. I need to pick up the pace - right now I’m first freeing up inventory space and then doing three pledges just fills it back up again, giving me more things to deconstruct after each session 🤪
    Options
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elvenheart wrote: »
    Like @zaria, I’m slowly doing it, deconning some things with alts to get them crafting experience and selling some things to npc vendors or on a guild trader. I need to pick up the pace - right now I’m first freeing up inventory space and then doing three pledges just fills it back up again, giving me more things to deconstruct after each session 🤪
    Starting to get an system: Overland I either deconstruct or sell, if worth 1000 gold or more I sell to guild trader, 2-3 K for purple rings.
    for dungeons and trials: 1) deconstruct food 2) sets who I might want to try out, here I asks for items and keep purple rings an usually items with good traits 3) Set I need / uses. Here I keep items of good traits.
    Numbers of items in collection also matter,
    If you get down to 50 in cost its no point keeping items you would transmute anyway.
    Options
  • Elvenheart
    Elvenheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Last night when looking for things to sell on the guild traders I found some staff, of which I already had a collected version of, that was listed on guild traders for an average of 30,000-50,000 gold! So I’ve listed it and am waiting to see what happens. That’s one of the things taking me awhile, if I’m not sure about the value of a bind-on-equip item I already have collected I look it up on Tamriel Trade Center 🙂

Edit: I do worry that I may have priced some things I’ve sold too low because of how fast they’ve sold after I listed them, but at least I know that I made the people who found the items happy!
    Edited by Elvenheart on November 10, 2020 8:31PM
    Options
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elvenheart wrote: »
    Last night when looking for things to sell on the guild traders I found some staff, of which I already had a collected version of, that was listed on guild traders for an average of 30,000-50,000 gold! So I’ve listed it and am waiting to see what happens. That’s one of the things taking me awhile, if I’m not sure about the value of a bind-on-equip item I already have collected I look it up on Tamriel Trade Center 🙂
    Now prices for BoE items has gone trough the roof even for niche set like night mother who 90% uses for stealing, TG and DB missions there traits don't matter. Face it then set pieces with decent traits cost <2000 you are not gone waste transmute crystals on them.

Think prices are very overpriced now and will come down.
    Now I was kind of caught up in this, few in guilds run dungeons because all the bugs many have so I wanted to finish DB and TG mission on mail healer for more skill points and wanted some stealth sets, that required some searching.

Options
  • DeathStalker_X
    DeathStalker_X
    ✭✭✭
    Does this mean, for example, if I have a Thunderbug Ring and I deconstruct it - I can then make a NEW one later on?

Thanks.
    Options
  • SpiderKnight
    SpiderKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does this mean, for example, if I have a Thunderbug Ring and I deconstruct it - I can then make a NEW one later on?

Thanks.

As long as you've had it bound to you, and added to your collection, then yes.
    Options
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Thanks.

And I believe deconstructing automatically adds it to your collection. Pretty sure this is documented functionality.
    Options
  • mairwen85
    mairwen85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    DaveMoeDee wrote: »

Thanks.

And I believe deconstructing automatically adds it to your collection. Pretty sure this is documented functionality.

It does.
    Options
  • Elvenheart
    Elvenheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Thanks.

And, after you have deconstructed it (or not, as long as it is bound to you), you can make it again using transmute stones as many times as you want. And when you deconstruct the reconstructed rings you get 25 transmute stones refunded to you!
    Options
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The jewellery mats market would collapse in a couple of weeks.

You say it like that would be a bad thing!

PC
    PS4/PS5
    Options