The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Are you buying Greymoor

Jaxious79
Jaxious79
✭✭✭✭
Now according to the forums the sky is falling and everyone is done with ESO. The population in game of course shows this is not the case at all. So I wanted to do a fun poll.
Edited by Jaxious79 on May 18, 2020 4:20PM

Are you buying Greymoor 398 votes

Yes I am I enjoy ESO
37%
lethality_ESOCireousNyteshadethesilverball_ESOSeadlevailjohn_ESOItsMeTooJarndycedcam86b14_ESOjhnartb14_ESOJaxious79tspecherb14_ESOCoatmagicaubrey.baconb16_ESOPrinceDamienstybbe17b16_ESOanitajoneb17_ESOZephiran23JasonSilverSpringBrodda 148 votes
YES I am and so is everyone I know
9%
Isariianeova_ESOBlueRavenGalendaryl.rasmusenb14_ESOTherylEsha76TwilanthegresiacIruil_ESOJD2013alainjbrennanb16_ESOajgoodykagorsaYukon2112JohnGInaMoonlightSaubonParasaurolophusWeesacs 36 votes
No I am waiting to see how it plays out
45%
AlomarSolarikenSuddwrathZardaynealenae1b14_ESOLuxLunaeBerek_Bloodfangsantomitob16_ESOAimoraDanikatDarkstorneDTStormfoxDaviiid_ESOKnootewooteklhaftb16_ESOGroufdennissomb16_ESONebthet78MitrengaContraptions 181 votes
Heck no the sky is falling and I'm done and you wont see or hear me ever (well until the next forum freakout)
7%
Casterialne.ga.kurai_ESOBowserGigasaxSarousseAgobiAsysDukeDiewalkerEirellaSosRuvaakStrider__RoshinZer0_CooLKalanteKidgangster101TheHsNRunefangVietfoxShardan4968Spartabunny08shaielzafine 31 votes
I dont own the game just here for the forums.
0%
Ragnaroek93Raisin 2 votes
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm holding off for two reasons. First, I can't justify buying this right away because of the performance issues. I'm not a big Nord guy, so there's no FOMO driving my decision. Second, I have more than enough content to keep me occupied until the expansion goes on sale.
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YES I am and so is everyone I know
    I am getting it, but my enjoyment of the game is ebbing. Ever since the race changes, I am just not feeling it anymore.
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I already have the Collector's Edition Pre-Ordered.
  • DjinnAeternam
    DjinnAeternam
    ✭✭✭
    Felt that maybe you're missing an option there - "No, im not interested in Greymoor at all."

I'm only curious about game/server improvements, so it's not just wait to see to buy Greymoor, it's wait to see if i continue to play ESO or not.
  • Jaxious79
    Jaxious79
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes I am I enjoy ESO
    Felt that maybe you're missing an option there - "No, im not interested in Greymoor at all."

I'm only curious about game/server improvements, so it's not just wait to see to buy Greymoor, it's wait to see if i continue to play ESO or not.

Sounds like that is option 4 for you.
  • deleted221106-002999
    deleted221106-002999
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Currently, no thank you.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not until it goes on sale.
    I can't justify paying the same price as Elsweyr or Morrowind for a Chapter that has less gameplay changes than Summerset.
  • Casul
    Casul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not upgrading my vMA weapons was unacceptable. I will be waiting till next year when I can buy it through the crown store
    PvP needs more love.
  • Knightpanther
    Knightpanther
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You missed an option to see how many of the ESO+ folks would buy it if they didn't get the base game for free.

So i will start

Hell no i wouldn't buy it out of principle until they fixed the game.

Be Safe
  • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes I am I enjoy ESO
    I pre-ordered the Physical Collector's Edition and can't wait to get started. I've been burning through games too fast while being quarantined at home and need something new to play.

Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
    Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
    Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
    Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
    Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
    Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
    Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
    Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
    Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
    PC/NA - CP 2250+
  • x48rph
    x48rph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Destai wrote: »
    I'm holding off for two reasons. First, I can't justify buying this right away because of the performance issues. I'm not a big Nord guy, so there's no FOMO driving my decision. Second, I have more than enough content to keep me occupied until the expansion goes on sale.

This. Not really willing to spend all that money when I have to fight just to play basic parts of the game.
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As there is no point for me in playing ESO outside of the new content, it's either buy it or quit the game for me. Greymoore it self is okay I guess and I would certainly at least play the new trial to full achievement completion, but I am not willing to go through another trial with unbearable performance. So either they finally improve this mess or I will at least take a longer break from the game and subsequently not buy Greymoor at release.
    Edited by FakeFox on May 18, 2020 4:59PM
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually, it's nope not ever buying it. I won't touch it until it's free as a DLC with my ESO+ sub, and then I'll just get the skyshards from there and bid it an unfond farewell.
  • Tai-Chi
    Tai-Chi
    ✭✭✭✭

I have already pre-ordered the Greymoor Update and I am looking forward to playing it.

Antiquities intrigue me; I am fascinated to see how the mini-game plays out. I intend to make this part of the chapter into a long-term project because grinding is no fun - so I simply do not do it.

PC - EU (Main) & PC - NA
  • Cerbolt
    Cerbolt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes I am I enjoy ESO
    I'm pretty disappointed with some of changes coming with greymoor but overall I do still enjoy ESO. I may wait a bit to see what it's like but I'll probably end up getting it anyway.
    AD - For the Queen!
    PSEU: Relaryn - Altmer Vampblade | Kazhran - Khajiit Stamsorc | Khahan-ra - Khajiit Magplar | Ra'ban - Khajiit MagDK | Gaelhwen - Bosmer Stamden

PCEU: Kazhran - Khajiit Stamsorc | Khahan-ra - Khajiit Stamplar | Relaryn - Altmer Vampblade
  • Alomar
    Alomar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't justify giving a company that's gone from treating costumers of my playstyle like garbage to just straight up abandoning them. Plus worst ever performance 6 years post launch is just pathetic no way around it.
    Haxus Council Member
    Former Havoc Commander
    Former DiE officer
    Alomar: 5 Stars - Beast: 3 stars - Kurudin: 5th NA emperor
    Awaiting New World, Camelot Unchained, and Crowfall
  • StamPlar_1976
    StamPlar_1976
    ✭✭✭✭
    No I'm not buying it and no I'm not waiting to see how it plays out. Really don't care what happens with the game. Haven't been subscribed going on a year. I would have chosen the last option, but I still have the game installed 🤷🏾‍♂️. Just here with the popcorn to watch the mayhem the devs create with their game decisions lol.
    Edited by StamPlar_1976 on May 18, 2020 5:36PM
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes I am I enjoy ESO
    I played Greymoor for a bit on the PTS, and pre-ordered the Digital Collector's Edition Upgrade earlier this month. I'm really looking forward to the live release next week! :)
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes I am I enjoy ESO
    but I'm buying the standard upgrade and not the collectors because I won't be needing any Vampire stuff anymore.
    PC EU
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes I am I enjoy ESO
    I've had it preordered since the teaser.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Rake
    Rake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I am in general not satisfied/disappointed with changes they make and not liking the new systems enough to pay them full preorder price.

If game performace continues to march south I might not buy this chapter at all, even if price drops below 20 bucks.
  • Ramber
    Ramber
    ✭✭✭✭
    NO. Performance even in vMA i get freezes and lag spikes. its just in a terrible state to add content w/o addressing the poor server performance even now when the pop is low.
  • Lotus781
    Lotus781
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes I am I enjoy ESO
    I enjoy eso and look forward to the new area, but the vampire changes are highly disappointing, big opportunity missed.
  • BaiterOfZergs
    BaiterOfZergs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m not sure if I’d get it right away. I’m interested in the story and trying out treasure hunting although it’s lacking the content to really justify the price. The same thing happened with Elsweyr, both lack content.

Morrowind is still the best chapter in terms of content in my opinion.
    Zerg of House Smallscale, First of his name, wielder of Volendrung, battleground hero, Cyrodiil butcher, the swifft footed, OG of the Templars and first pvpers, defender of scrolls and baiter of zergs.
  • Aristocles22
    Aristocles22
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I am I enjoy ESO
    I’m not sure if I’d get it right away. I’m interested in the story and trying out treasure hunting although it’s lacking the content to really justify the price. The same thing happened with Elsweyr, both lack content.

Morrowind is still the best chapter in terms of content in my opinion.

Morrowind benefits from having the most creative and unique game in the entire series to draw on. What other province has ziggurats rising out of the water, so-called "gods" living among them, the heart of an actual god in a volcano, mines filled with insects which are harvested for food, bizarre beasts which weren't derived from existing mythology (like dragons, gryphons, minotaurs, etc), and unique architecture for different factions within the same race?

I'll just leave it there.
    Edited by Aristocles22 on May 18, 2020 8:34PM
  • Neoauspex
    Neoauspex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why bother bother with new content when they're making me redo a bunch of old content a million times? I'll buy it when they upgrade my Master/Maelstrom weapons that I already farmed.
  • Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes I am I enjoy ESO
    I mean, I pre-ordered it over a month ago, so...
  • Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was the closest answer I could pick.

I've only bought one of the Chapters (Summerset, pre-ordered because it also came with Morrowind+Warden) so far, and I'm not currently playing the game (didn't feel like doing the huge 'need to redownload the entire thing' patch).

But I'm not not-buying it out of some anti-ZoS protest, or dev anger, or anything. Just wasn't interested right now. /shrug
  • Flaminir
    Flaminir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've ordered the collectors edition...

Massive Elderscrolls & ESO fanboy... But I have to confess that the PTS cycle has totally taken the shine off this patch for me. So many really silly counterproductive decisions hammering endgame players and the efforts they've put in, & a real lack of communication across the PTS cycle.

That and the horrible state of the game performance is really making me struggle to enjoy it... and I want to SO badly!
    GM of the Unholy Legacy
    EU/EP
    Sorcerer Flaminir (Magicka) / Staminir (Stamina)
    Templar Elixiia (Magicka/Healer) / Lotti Velooni (Magicka)
    DragonKnight Xalora Flaminar (Tank) / Unholy-Dragon-Toad (Tank)
    Nightblade Aimee Owlious (Magicka) / Myttens (Stamina)
    Warden: Frosti-Tute (Magicka/Healer) Boops-Many-Snoots (Stamina/Tank)
  • thissocalledflower
    thissocalledflower
    ✭✭✭
    No i am NOT buying it. Also, since i am once again closing in on 810... 803 ish) I may decide to delete my account and find something else to play OR if i do continue play it will be focusing on the guild and crafting tables and such as that and def NOT on greymoor, and most certainly not their minesweeper mini game.
    Edited by thissocalledflower on May 18, 2020 7:02PM
    After careful consideration (and oh! so much deliberation) we have concluded that you circumstance sounds too much like a l2p issue for it to be just a mere coincidence.
This discussion has been closed.