The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.3 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

PTS Details for Greymoor & Update 26

• Batgirl32
    Batgirl32
    ✭✭✭
    Elsonso wrote: »
    n0tthesun wrote: »
    What is the correct section in game to report issues with the antiquity system?

PTS Update 26 - Feedback Thread for Antiquities
    Here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6768102
    Options
  • Stamblade
    Stamblade
    ✭✭
    Yet ANOTHER patch where Nightblade will again be left in the dust

...sure the stun to surprise attack is nice but we NEED major fracture back...or if you won't give us more damage how about adding in the movement speed while cloaked to veiled strike and ALL its morphs. By doing this you could simultaneously give the magicka variant some kind of advantage as well seeing as it is also very under-powered.
    Options
  • Stamblade
    Stamblade
    ✭✭
    Not to mention, Nightblades, who are meant to be a fast paced class still have a cast time on incapacitating strike. This ruins an otherwise fluid rotation and is far less intuitive to use. Why did you do that??? honestly whoever decided that should be fired immediately for incompetence. I haven't spoken to anyone, people who do play NB or don't, that think this is a good idea.

Why do Templar and other classes get to keep their instant ultimate abilities? Either give ours back or take everyone's away.
    Options
  • Kelinmiriel
    Kelinmiriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    After successfully scrying, the map opens to show the excavation area, and the map stops working without a /reloadui. Can't click wayshrines, and sometimes the map will "stick" on the screen. [...]
    Was there an "[E] Continue" at the bottom of the map?
    hu6od7axaevm.png

No, I didn't have that. Even after clicking ESC to get out of map, when I go back into it, I cannot click wayshrines or interact with the righthand map menu. I have to completely reloadui to get things to function.

Sorry I just noticed this now - I know it's old, but I had the same problem, and it's still an issue, now on live.

Much testing revealed that Votan's minimap was somehow suppressing the "E to Continue" message, probably because it appears ON the map, instead of BELOW the map like all other prompts always have.

- If you press E (or reloadui), everything works fine. (You just don't have the prompt for it.)
    - If you don't, even with no addons - everything is locked up until you do.

;tldr - After scrying, press E.

Personally, I consider this a bug. The prompt should have been below the map, not on it. There's no reason the normal "Alt" or "ESC" shouldn't work to exit it, either. Or even "M" to toggle the map off.

Was it necessary to lock up the UI, and force the player to use one specific and unusual response to release it, using a single prompt that might not even show up?

Unless this is fixed, expect more "bug reports" and complaints about this.
    Event Tracker addon (PC NA/EU)
    Helps you keep track of your Event Tickets, so you don't miss any. Double XP on events is PASSIVE now!!
    Options
  • indigorune
    indigorune
    ✭✭✭
    After successfully scrying, the map opens to show the excavation area, and the map stops working without a /reloadui. Can't click wayshrines, and sometimes the map will "stick" on the screen. [...]
    hu6od7axaevm.png

No, I didn't have that. Even after clicking ESC to get out of map, when I go back into it, I cannot click wayshrines or interact with the righthand map menu. I have to completely reloadui to get things to function.

Sorry I just noticed this now - I know it's old, but I had the same problem, and it's still an issue, now on live.

Much testing revealed that Votan's minimap was somehow suppressing the "E to Continue" message, probably because it appears ON the map, instead of BELOW the map like all other prompts always have.

- If you press E (or reloadui), everything works fine. (You just don't have the prompt for it.)

Personally, I consider this a bug. The prompt should have been below the map, not on it. There's no reason the normal "Alt" or "ESC" shouldn't work to exit it, either. Or even "M" to toggle the map off.

Was it necessary to lock up the UI, and force the player to use one specific and unusual response to release it, using a single prompt that might not even show up?

Yes, that's what I've been doing. I agree, it is definitely a bug. Perhaps related, is the map sometimes "sticking" to the screen, specifically when trying to access a wayshrine. I have gotten around this by exiting, pressing M for map, then exiting again.

I don't understand why they made it so we need to press E to continue after scrying. It should just show us the location on the map and that be that. There is no need to "continue".
    PC-NA | EP
    PvE main --> K'hira - Khajiiti stamblade
    Trade Guild: Free Marketers
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hu6od7axaevm.png

Yes, that's what I've been doing. I agree, it is definitely a bug. Perhaps related, is the map sometimes "sticking" to the screen, specifically when trying to access a wayshrine. I have gotten around this by exiting, pressing M for map, then exiting again.

I don't understand why they made it so we need to press E to continue after scrying. It should just show us the location on the map and that be that. There is no need to "continue".
    What might make more sense, instead of forcing the map, is to give an "[M] Show on Map" option after scrying is completed, next to an "[E] Continue", similar to when completion of Excavation gives a completion screen.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    Options
  • indigorune
    indigorune
    ✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    hu6od7axaevm.png

What might make more sense, instead of forcing the map, is to give an "[M] Show on Map" option after scrying is completed, next to an "[E] Continue", similar to when completion of Excavation gives a completion screen.

Ah yes, that would work too. Like a "you did it! let us show you on the map." screen, that you can exit from or go to map from. that's a good idea and i think it would be less confusing as well as less buggy.
    PC-NA | EP
    PvE main --> K'hira - Khajiiti stamblade
    Trade Guild: Free Marketers
    Options