The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

PTS Details for Greymoor & Update 26

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
Hi everyone!

With Greymoor and Update 26 coming to the PTS next Monday, we’d like to go over a few logistical items so you know what to expect once maintenance completes and the PTS becomes available.
  1. First, there will be no NDA for the Chapter (this also means no watermark on your screen!) That said, we would appreciate not spoiling the main story. We’ll have a specific thread where you can post feedback or bug reports for the main story to aid with this.
  2. There will also be no required invites or other pre-requisites to access the PTS– everyone with an active PC account will be able to log in and play.
  3. As with previous PTS updates, we will start with a PC NA character copy, and two templates will be made available (one max-level, and one mid-level). We’ll plan to swap to PC EU characters on the May 4th patch.
  4. We know everyone is eager to read the patch notes! These are still in progress, and will be published sometime during maintenance on Monday. For anyone curious, they are currently at 50 pages.
Let us know if you have additional questions. We’re so excited to read everyone’s feedback next week and welcome you to Western Skyrim!
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For anyone curious, they are currently at 50 pages.

:astonished::dizzy:

So, take Monday off so I can read the patch notes and start playing on Tuesday! :smile:
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elsonso wrote: »

So, take Monday off so I can read the patch notes and start playing on Tuesday! :smile:

Sounds about right! Luckily while its downloading we can read it :smile:
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • Foxic
    Foxic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yo sicc
    Mechanically Challenged, PCNA competitive raid guild

Head of The Council of Raiders

First NA vAS Hardmode(#2 world)

World First Immortal Redeemer & Saintly Savior

All #1 Trial scores Clockwork City patch

• Anhedonie
    Anhedonie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No questions. Honestly just can't wait to dig into these patch notes.
    Curious what happened to light and heavy attacks and trial sets.
    Profanity filter is a crime against the freedom of speech. Also gags.
  • priforce
    priforce
    ✭✭✭
    Hi everyone!

With Greymoor and Update 26 coming to the PTS next Monday, we’d like to go over a few logistical items so you know what to expect once maintenance completes and the PTS becomes available.
    1. First, there will be no NDA for the Chapter (this also means no watermark on your screen!) That said, we would appreciate not spoiling the main story. We’ll have a specific thread where you can post feedback or bug reports for the main story to aid with this.
    2. There will also be no required invites or other pre-requisites to access the PTS– everyone with an active PC account will be able to log in and play.
    3. As with previous PTS updates, we will start with a PC NA character copy, and two templates will be made available (one max-level, and one mid-level). We’ll plan to swap to PC EU characters on the May 4th patch.
    4. We know everyone is eager to read the patch notes! These are still in progress, and will be published sometime during maintenance on Monday. For anyone curious, they are currently at 50 pages.
    Let us know if you have additional questions. We’re so excited to read everyone’s feedback next week and welcome you to Western Skyrim!

Looking forward to reading the patch notes on Monday! Hope there will be a lot there for healers!
  • DacuTv
    DacuTv
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds great. 50 pages isn't huge, after all we all read the privacy agreement... didn't we?!
    I can't wait.
  • VaxtinTheWolf
    VaxtinTheWolf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hoping at least 5 of those pages are specifically related to the rebalancing of us Nightblades so we are unique again, and desired in group settings..
    || AD - Rah'Jiin Lv50 Khajiit Nightblade (Damage) || EP - Generic Argonian Lv50 Argonian Nightblade (Tank) || DC - Zinkotsu Lv50 Breton Nightblade (Healer) ||
    || DC - Ja'Kiro Feral-Heart Lv50 Khajiit Dragonknight (Damage) || EP - VaxtinTheWolf Lv50 Redguard Templar (Tank) || AD - Velik Iranis Lv50 Dark Elf Sorcerer (Tank ) ||
    || EP - Einvarg The Frozen Lv50 Nord Warden (Tank/Healer) || EP - Keem-Ja Lv4 Argonian Necromancer (Healer/Tank) ||
    PC - North American Server (Champion 1300+)
  • Veesk
    Veesk
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can't wait to jump into it! Looking forward to getting a hands on feel for antiquities, the new trial and Harrowstorms.
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The no NDA portion concerns me due to spoilers
  • Neoauspex
    Neoauspex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yaaaaay but fix Cyro performance please
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully significant fixes to current client server desync, or I wont waste my time.
  • itsfatbass
    itsfatbass
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vevvev wrote: »

Wouldn't bank on that. They have held posting them until the PTS was online before!
    ~PC/NA~ Magblade, Tankanist, Healplar, Stamcro, Oakensorc, Healden, Tanknight ~PLUR~
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    itsfatbass wrote: »
    Vevvev wrote: »

Wouldn't bank on that. They have held posting them until the PTS was online before!

Yes, and that is usually because the devs are late getting stuff to Gina. (or so the rumor goes) I wonder if she is just as fearsome from home, now that she can't go to the devs and camp at their desks until they fork over what she wants.
    Edited by Elsonso on April 17, 2020 3:58AM
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can anyone remember how many patchnote pages past chapters had? 50 sounds like one of the bigger ones.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Nerftheforums
    Nerftheforums
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neoauspex wrote: »

Patch 3 of an year of performance improvements and performance only got worse. Are you still hoping?
  • HansK
    HansK
    ✭✭✭
    Is there anything that can be said about the size of the download? Just to make sure I have enough time to read the patchnotes!
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm extremely worried.
  • Aedaryl
    Aedaryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know why, but I almost can see the nerf hammer floating around my butt
    Edited by Aedaryl on April 17, 2020 7:54AM
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    Make sure to use the report tool ingame when you find bugs/problems. That way the chances are higher that it actually reaches the right developer that is responsible for that thing you reported.
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

• Mortiis13
    Mortiis13
    ✭✭✭✭
    Neoauspex wrote: »

Patch 3 of an year of performance improvements and performance only got worse. Are you still hoping?

I do. Not kidding. I hope we are all wrong and zos is rly working their asses off to get the performance on a good level. If not, atleast we could blame zos another 6 years :D
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JobooAGS wrote: »
    Yes, certainly an interesting choice. "we would appreciate not spoiling the main story" is an appeal to people's good nature rather than an actual restriction.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Yes, certainly an interesting choice. "we would appreciate not spoiling the main story" is an appeal to people's good nature rather than an actual restriction.

It was all a bit different this time, was it not? Did we have early sneak peaks like this before where a number of individuals was allowed to play and show the game in such a way?

I wonder why this is. Maybe they want people to get the word out to make publicity for Greymoor. For some strange reason, it has received little attention so far compared to Elsweyr.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • James-Wayne
    James-Wayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome just in time for my week of leave :)
    PERTH, AUSTRALIA | PC | NA | @Aussie-Elders

TENTH ANNIVERSARY - Thanks for sticking with us for 10 years.
    James-Wayne you earned this badge 9:56AM on 4th of February 2024.
    529 people have also earned this badge.
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Whoa! 50 pages!?

I’m excited now!

This could be the big one guys!

I see it now; hypothetical “We’re doing away with the Champion Point system and moving into a character enhanced model. The next 27 pages will cover all the ins and outs of how blah blah blah”
  • Aedaryl
    Aedaryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kylewwefan wrote: »
    Whoa! 50 pages!?

I’m excited now!

This could be the big one guys!

I see it now; hypothetical “We’re doing away with the Champion Point system and moving into a character enhanced model. The next 27 pages will cover all the ins and outs of how blah blah blah”

No
  • Aedaryl
    Aedaryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »
    Can anyone remember how many patchnote pages past chapters had? 50 sounds like one of the bigger ones.

Elsweyr was 18
  • goldenarcher1
    goldenarcher1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Aedaryl wrote: »
    I don't know why, but I almost can see the nerf hammer floating around my butt

Hoping for the buffing cloth. :p

uFk0Yfc.gif

• Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »

My guess is that they are behind already and trying to do an NDA would put them further behind.
    Awesome just in time for my week of leave :)

Since you have some time off, can you work for me, then I can have a week of leave? :smile:

Elsweyr was 18

Wow. It seemed to me that 50 was a lot more than Elsweyr, but I did not go back and look. Here's hoping for lots of good, juicy, stuff that has not been mentioned, yet. If it is 30 pages of ability changes, then I am going to need more popcorn.
  • Czekoludek
    Czekoludek
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Elsweyr was 18

Not even close, Elsweyr was 44:
    21-min-267x300.jpg

Agalloch wrote: »
    45 pages.
    44, actually!

So yeah a little more then last chapter but difference is not that big. Tbh I'm more scared then excited when I think of new ways to nerf my class because they will nerf it for sure, they love that :neutral:
    Edited by Czekoludek on April 17, 2020 1:02PM
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Czekoludek wrote: »

Elsweyr was 18

Not even close, Elsweyr was 44:
    21-min-267x300.jpg

Agalloch wrote: »
    45 pages.
    44, actually!

So yeah a little more then last chapter but difference is not that big. Tbh I'm more scared then excited when I think of new ways to nerf my class because they will nerf it for sure, they love that :neutral:

What class are you playing? :)
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.