The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.3 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Natch Potes?

• tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2ymep7.jpg

jzc9UkS.gif
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
    Options
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »
    There is always big changes on PTS week 3. Would be nice if original notes, or any additional notes, would highlight what kind of default changes zos willing to implement as 2nd wave of balancing, so we could make more proper direction of feedback.

Would be confusing in the original notes (and likely encourage people to make more claims of unfairness or lack of vision).
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
    Options
  • Peekachu99
    Peekachu99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Valenor wrote: »
    I'd be happy to read the Natch Potes too. Especially the different tweaks to some sets such as leeching and some others.

I’m cautiously optimistic it gets a buff l (aoe centered on caster, ideally). If they add some weird mechanic or rework it to need corpses, it’s ruined. And no one asked for that.
    Options
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    frozenshiningpts.jpg

(and it actually *is* snowing outside where I am... wut?)

Options
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    yjxc05dx7cg5.png
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
    Options
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peekachu99 wrote: »
    I'd be happy to read the Natch Potes too. Especially the different tweaks to some sets such as leeching and some others.

I’m cautiously optimistic it gets a buff l (aoe centered on caster, ideally). If they add some weird mechanic or rework it to need corpses, it’s ruined. And no one asked for that.

Don't tell that, it makes me uneasy :o
    Options
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yjxc05dx7cg5.png

tumblr_nn15f8ab4F1tm9ndfo1_400.gif

Options
  • Zeioja
    Zeioja
    ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つGIB NATCH POTES PLS ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
    Options
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zeioja wrote: »
    ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つGIB NATCH POTES PLS ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Nice!

Options
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peekachu99 wrote: »

jinxed.jpg

Edited by tinythinker on April 15, 2019 1:08PM

Options
  • Onefrkncrzypope
    Onefrkncrzypope
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pE1WrY8.gif
    -Immortal Redeemer-
    -Extinguisher of Flames-
    -Gryphon Heart-
    -Potato-

If I edited a post, it was for spelling. It is always because of spelling....
    Options
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GsE3k.jpg

Options
  • Agalloch
    Agalloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    45 pages.
    Options
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agalloch wrote: »
    45 pages.

Is that the over-under?

Options
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You know you’re getting old when you’re more excited for patch notes than Christmas.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
    Options
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif
    Options
  • Edaphon
    Edaphon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    Is the Elsweyr preorder neccesary to Test necro on pts?

I’d like to know this too (although I’ll be finding out in about 24 hours). I’m under the impression that the PTS wont require the pre order but it’s a good question seeing as people could experience the game in PTS and then decide they don’t want to buy it.

I could test Morrowind and Summerset before I pre-ordered. It will most likely be the same with Elsweyr.
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    21-min-267x300.jpg

45 pages.
    44, actually!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    21-min-267x300.jpg

45 pages.
    44, actually!

Wait -- you're telling us the patch notes themselves have been nerfed?
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
    Options
  • Weps
    Weps
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good morning @ZOS_GinaBruno

Good luck with those 44 pages.
    You know we'll be impatiently waiting here...hoping to see them...soon

>:)
    PS4 EU - CP 1000+ - EP Loyal

My EU Preciouses
    Aemon Dk | Imperial Dragonknight Tank
    Guari Gaburiefu | PvP Stamplar - Soon PvE tank
    Nadija Zenobia | 45k+ PvE Dk - PvP Leaper
    Naga del Serpente | High Elf Magicka Sorc PVE DPS - Soon tb 2nd crafter
    Azor Ahai V | Dunmer Magicka DK for PVP and Pve
    Jabba D'Cat | Khajiit Stamplar
    Gennarino Auditore | 7k Weapon damage Bosmer Stamblade / Ganking experimental build
    Rina Inbasu | Dunmer Magblade, my bomblade
    Zelgadis Greywords | High Elf Magplar
    Nachael Jordan | Redguard Stamsorc DPS
    Orghuz Diul | StamWar DPS
    This-Will-Buff-If | Argonian Warden Trial Off tank
    Amelia Tesla Sallilune | Breton Magden PvP DD / PvE healer
    Sap-My-Shield | PvP Nooblade, now dead PvE Tank
    Options
  • OneKhajiitCrimeWave
    OneKhajiitCrimeWave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    10t5mm.jpg
    Dark Flare is the Beginning, Radiant is the End. Hail the Light Bringers!
    Options
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iskiab wrote: »
    You know you’re getting old when you’re more excited for patch notes than Christmas.
    ~Hø~, ~hø~, ~hø~, have you been good this year? Gina Clause is almost here!

981A1B00-9BE0-48CF-97C9-0672AF0258CE.jpg

Edited by tinythinker on April 15, 2019 1:47PM

Options
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    21-min-267x300.jpg

45 pages.
    44, actually!

ginacomebacknatchpotes.jpg

Options
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ~***~, ~***~, ~***~, have you been good this year? Gina Clause is almost here!

I am friggan crying right now rotflmfao
    Options
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Will these be elswyer pts stuff or just prep for the pts...?
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager

wtffffffff :lol:
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weps wrote: »

yecn9j9wvrq9.png
    Just wait a little longer...

Gina Claus has plenty of goodies for all of you, but the bag is soooooooo full this year!

edited way later because pic link stopped working
    Edited by tinythinker on April 15, 2019 11:15PM

Options
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    21-min-267x300.jpg

45 pages.
    44, actually!

Good morning? I'm starting to prepare dinner in a few minutes!
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
    Options
  • Unified_Gaming
    Unified_Gaming
    ✭✭✭✭

That has got to be one of the funniest things I've seen today!
    Unified Gaming - creating a shared and Unified Gaming community.

For some of the best and most up to date PVP builds around or useful tips and tricks from an experienced player for PvP and PvE, then check out my channel and consider subscribing if you want to see regular ESO content.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCorbta-fAHKJcxJ6ExbtPwg/
    Options
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weps wrote: »

i8ZgIWE5h2QfRBunAkOkUw_r.jpg
    Just wait a little longer...

Gina Claus has plenty of goodies for all of you, but the bag is soooooooo full this year!

Get this man some patch notes, before he gets better at photoshop!
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
    Options