Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

2 FREE MOON CRATES- What Will you get!

• Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a bear cub pet, a costume and 19 gems — a pleasant surprise! :) If only one had the option to trade in unwanted collection unlocks and not only duplicates, I would actually buy a few crates now and then — the stuff I like is usually the more mundane less expensive stuff anyway, like the Telvanni wizard costume at 40 gems.
  • Ei8htba11
    Ei8htba11
    ✭✭✭✭
    Got potions, a couple of cosmetics (tattoos I think) and a sweetroll. Sold the sweetroll for 400 gems, got a New Moon Sench with the loot. Happy camper :D
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Got some shadow tendrils and a Dunmer executioner hood. The rest was 💩.
  • Qagh
    Qagh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only Trash.
    CP 2400+ - PC/EU - PvP: Gray Host
    Qagh - StamDK - Khajiit - DC - Grand Overlord (AR 50)
    Qagho - MagSorc - Khajiit - DC
    Qaghi - Stamblade - Khajiit - DC - Grand Overlord (AR 50)
    Pelzgesicht - Magcro - Khajiit - DC
    Qaghoo - Magplar - Khajiit - DC
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably something more usefull than daily login potions & poisons.
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got an emote I wanted but didn't have and a tattoo I didn't need but didn't have as of yet, either.
    PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
  • Milchbart
    Milchbart
    ✭✭✭✭
    the spider pet and the usual trash but thats ok as it gives me a few gems
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not complaining.
    gUQDYRd.jpg

The skin will be used to Make Argonians Green Again! (especially if they're stage 4 Albinos)
    PC EU
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edit- whoops sorry. I got lost in the wrong thread somehow.
    Edited by spartaxoxo on November 25, 2019 9:09AM
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @spartaxoxo is lost
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • illusiouk
    illusiouk
    ✭✭✭
    Zero luck in crates as usual = trash :'(
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like because it wasn't a preview crate (?) we got real crates with no guaranteed collectable drops.
  • Phex
    Phex
    ✭✭
    I got two pieces of body tattoos. Which are sadly useless to me as i never use tattoos in the game. Three guildies i know also got tattoos. I would have been better off with just getting one more potion to be honest, less clutter in the collection and one more gem.
    I checked and the superior tier is 14/24 tattoos and facial cosmetics so my guess is the rewards are heavily weighed towards tattoos. Which is going to be a source of bother for a lot of people since the majority of people don't use tattoos on the account of them being either ugly or void when using costumes

And yeah, Erin. If only you had the option of trading in these shoddy rewards for some crown gems then i would have been completely fine with the selection i got. But that would make people be able to get the 400 gem mounts far easier and buy fewer crates to get the gems for that. And that's not the business model they're going for so they'll never change it to what you and i would like it to be.
  • Dagobert
    Dagobert
    Usual lootbox shenanigans, only worthwhile thing to mention is a Haunting netch.
  • Thrasher91604
    Thrasher91604
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pure trash as usual. I've stopped buying crates for a long time for this reason.
    Edited by Thrasher91604 on November 25, 2019 10:23PM
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wolf mount and a grand experience scroll (=free gems)
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing, only loged in like 5 or 6 days this month. Was rather disappointing in many aspects.
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The Balorgh tattoo, the spotted snow senche-leopard, the emerald candlefly gathering n a few gems.
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • karthrag_inak
    karthrag_inak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    trash that yielded about 50 gems. not a single item worth mentioning.
    PC-NA : 19 Khajiit and 1 Fishy-cat with fluffy delusions
    GM of Imperial Gold Reserve trading guild (started in 2017) since 2/2022
  • Prof_Bawbag
    Prof_Bawbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Best haul I have ever gotten from crates. Two crates and I got the mummy horse, panther mount with the face paint and the pet that looks similar to the aforementioned panther. I won't ever use them, but 2 mounts for nothing is a win in my book.
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I couldn't be fussed to log in every day this month as the "rewards" were so lackluster overall. So, no crates for me this time.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• DrOuttaSight
    DrOuttaSight
    ✭✭✭
    PC EU
    The usual crap, weak potions, nothing to get excited about, I just changed what I could into gems.

I bet our USA brothers got the better contents?

It would be nice if we could gift the contents to friends
    Edited by DrOuttaSight on November 25, 2019 11:40AM
    Forums are for........... venting/letting off steam
    Feed the needy Not the greedy
    In Virtual Space No One Can Hear You Scream!!!

PC EU Clockwork Server
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    12 Gems
    an emote and a pointless pet

maybe the 12 Gems will see a use if there is a PC/EU server at some point in the 'near' future...
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    PS - I slacked a bit in NA because that's not my main account, I will pick the crates there on the 29th.
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Besides gemmables, 2 non-combat pets, a set of facial markings, and a New Moon style page for bow.
  • DocDova
    DocDova
    ✭✭✭
    One robe, one mask.
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got the same tattoo twice in the same crate. One was correctly identified as a dublicate. Thank ZO$ that the scam crates work properly, unlike some "unique" items that you still can't stack...
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • xxthir13enxx
    xxthir13enxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a bonus card and it flashed gold
    I was impressed..this was going to be a first
    I was going to Actually get something..
    a New Moon Sword!!!!

Oh....Alrighty than....
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭