Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

2 FREE MOON CRATES- What Will you get!

• Ragged_Claw
    Ragged_Claw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got the haunted house cat - twice - which I already got free on the daily log in. Don't know whether to laugh or cry really. Is it not more than a bit skanky to put stuff in the crates which was already given away for FREE? Considering people pay a lot for these crates, I personally think that's pretty low. Still nvm, I have some gems I guess.
    PC EU & NA
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    decon junk. One face tattoo that I didn't need, crown potions/poisons, and a mount speed scroll - with all 13 of my toons already at max speed.
  • Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got the haunted house cat - twice - which I already got free on the daily log in. Don't know whether to laugh or cry really. Is it not more than a bit skanky to put stuff in the crates which was already given away for FREE?

I wonder if the cat was in crates (or some other source) before it was given away in the daily. And then, of course, there's people who started after the cat was given away.

(Meanwhile, Murkmire came out as a DLC, then a month later was given away via the daily login. And people who missed that can still buy it. So... /dunno)
  • RefLiberty
    RefLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a Mount and some pets...

No wait... Actually...

Meh...

csVryPN.png
  • Palidon
    Palidon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got nothing I wanted or could use. Anything that could be converted to GEMS was converted.
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a Blood-Drained Thrall skin, a Haunting Netch pet, tattoos, riding lessons, poisons, potions, and a soul gem.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I got that black spider pet (exactly what I wanted! =D) and this nose-ear chain thingy. Not bad.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • jecks33
    jecks33
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i got poisons, trash, *** and a pony.

I hate ponies...
    PC-EU
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    about 30 gems fodder and the no-kiss mask outfit.

August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got the haunted house cat - twice - which I already got free on the daily log in. Don't know whether to laugh or cry really. Is it not more than a bit skanky to put stuff in the crates which was already given away for FREE?

I wonder if the cat was in crates (or some other source) before it was given away in the daily.
    the cat was both in the crate, and not.

6Dollar-Shirts-Schrodingers-Cat-1.png

August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • rotaugen454
    rotaugen454
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    19h1am.jpg

Potions and gems. So yeah, I got a rock too.
    "Get off my lawn!"
  • RefLiberty
    RefLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    19h1am.jpg

Potions and gems. So yeah, I got a rock too.

As someone already said in this thread, this is the good reminder why I don't buy gamble boxes.
  • Ragged_Claw
    Ragged_Claw
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I wonder if the cat was in crates (or some other source) before it was given away in the daily. And then, of course, there's people who started after the cat was given away.

(Meanwhile, Murkmire came out as a DLC, then a month later was given away via the daily login. And people who missed that can still buy it. So... /dunno)

That's a good point actually, I didn't think of that before I started moaning.
    Davadin wrote: »
    the cat was both in the crate, and not.

6Dollar-Shirts-Schrodingers-Cat-1.png

[/quote]

That would explain it!

PC EU & NA
  • Inaya
    Inaya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely nothing. Logged in at 6pm EST yesterday to a blank calendar saying a new month begins in 23 hrs.

I guess November 30th doesn't exist.

I realize I missed a few days logging in but I made absolutely sure that the crates were still "lit up" and available even when I logged in on Thursday. @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • Shardaxx
    Shardaxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A load of useless potions and stuff. Nothing good. Inspiration to purchase crates? Zero.
    PS4 - Europe - Shardaxx - Wood Elf Nightblade - Aldmeri Dominion