Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

2 FREE MOON CRATES- What Will you get!

• Lazarus_Rising
    Lazarus_Rising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a Sweetroll - 400 gems. Guess im very lucky^^
    also known as Overlich.
  • Canned_Apples
    Canned_Apples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess I missed a day?
    Don’t have much of a reason to log in.
  • Aetherderius
    Aetherderius
    ✭✭✭✭
    Telvanni Wizard-Lord Robe, Spotted Snow Senche-Leopard non-combat pet, gems
  • FierceSam
    FierceSam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Shite and Bollocks
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I am Doing vMA for the first time, I will only open one Moon Crate when I get A fire staff and one when I get a Lighting staff.
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • Pauls
    Pauls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bunch of gems
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mummified mount
    And wise-orc woman outfit
    I liked the outfit actually
  • G1Countdown
    G1Countdown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghost Chicken and New Moon Senche along with two tattoos and some crown gems. Think my luck was way better than I expected.
  • horizonxael
    horizonxael
    ✭✭
    cervo fantasma e pet fantasma, pozioni una nuova mossa per bere, e una pergamena di esperienza
  • PizzaCat82
    PizzaCat82
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I got 2 tattoos.. woo.
  • Contaminate
    Contaminate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prbly nothing cuz junk stopped being an appealing incentive to boost ZOS’ metrics
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    24 gems plus an emote (actually got the same emote twice).
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • Canned_Apples
    Canned_Apples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WiseSky wrote: »
    I am Doing vMA for the first time, I will only open one Moon Crate when I get A fire staff and one when I get a Lighting staff.

All i get are Inferno staves.
    I think I have 6-8 so far.
  • Darkhorse1975
    Darkhorse1975
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I got spooky tendrils! and a tattoo and a bunch of gems!

71ixwha.png
    Master Craftsman!
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont login enough any more
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got the masked bear pet and enough gems to get the Arkay emote
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A hat that I already owned (zen vengeance)The same hat someone else in my household got. So that's nice. And the arkay warding emote.
    Edited by spartaxoxo on November 25, 2019 4:15AM
  • Glurin
    Glurin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    An emote and the executioner hood, plus around 8 gems from the consumables. Nothing too exciting. Kind of disappointing actually. Even for crown crates. :/
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster...when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..."
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    A really ugly hat and 6 gems. :(
  • rpa
    rpa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I get 2 more crates to unopened pile of crates.
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hepatitis
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got 9 gems
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • JumpmanLane
    JumpmanLane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I got CRAZY RNG LOL. We’ll see!
  • Kimda
    Kimda
    ✭✭✭
    Wraith-of-Crows, that one I wanted, I almost bought it earlier. The rest was just crap, mostly potions and poisons
  • xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    as usual...poisons.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only things of note are two extremely terrible face tattoos and a spotted pony. I would have loved to get the pony, except I already had it.
  • cyclonus11
    cyclonus11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The masked bear cub pet and a face tattoo.
  • dcam86b14_ESO
    dcam86b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    havent gotten there yet, took a few days off.
  • huntgod_ESO
    huntgod_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fiery wolf pup, panda cub and bat memento.
    --- HuntGod ---
    Officer of the Unrepentant
    www.unrepentantgaming.com
  • renne
    renne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    renne wrote: »
    Maybe a cheap pet if anything. Otherwise, crown gems.

Nope, just trash. An ugly hat I'm never gonna wear, some face jewellery I'm never gonna wear and 8 crown gems.

Literally the only thing I used was the one stamina increase because paying suuuuucks.

(I bet in the future I get stuck needing one crown gem for something and then I'll think back on this day and rue my laziness :D )