Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

2 FREE MOON CRATES- What Will you get!

• tango72ex
    tango72ex
    Soul Shriven
    I have opened 60 new moon crates, 45 of each reaper's harvest and hollowjack crates and no Radiant apex drop.
    Now with these 2 free new moon crates I got a Plagueborn senche panther mount, it seems ironic ...
    Edited by tango72ex on November 26, 2019 11:26PM
  • BomblePants
    BomblePants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poisons..... reminds me why I never buy crates.....
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tango72ex wrote: »
    I have opened 60 new moon crates, 45 of each reaper's harvest and hollowjack crates and no Radiant apex drop.
    Now with these 2 free new moon crates I got a Plagueborn senche panther mount, it seems ironic ...

They knew you are on edge :D

P.S. congrats on radiant!
    Edited by MartiniDaniels on November 26, 2019 11:39PM
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I got the Death Dealer Face Markings...twice.
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fire wolfy pet and gems
  • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a pony pet and some facial markings. :/

Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
    Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
    Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
    Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
    Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
    Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
    Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
    Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
    Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
    PC/NA - CP 2320+
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you expect a needle?
  • Kaios
    Kaios
    ✭✭
    I was surprised to get New Moon Wolf on my second free crate, my first crate was trash with some potions and a tattoo so I did not expect a nice reward on the second. The rewards for crates should have a much higher chance to get a nice reward like that or at the very least the items that can extracted in to gems should be worth much more than they are currently.
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, that was even more disappointing than I remember the crates being way back when.

21 gems worth of assorted consumables (including a purple-quality XP Scroll - I already don't use the stacks of XP scrolls I get from daily logins), and a body tattoo.

21 gems?

I only got 9. xD

Think I also got an emote and a mask that I probably won't use (I crashed before I could check them out!), but still, they were free.
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    twev wrote: »
    I open mine Tuesday night 7PM Eastern US.
    I really hope not to get an apex mount.
    Got all the pets I need.
    Don't want any tattoos.
    Don't want any costumes.
    Don't want ghost anythings.

It's a gift, whatever it turns out to be, so I'm not complaining, but my sincere hope is to turn just about anything in the crates into gems.

Yeah, I like virtually nothing in these crates, as well.

I bought the Dragondancer's Circlet, some of the pets are alright, and I like the Candlefly furnishing and the Summon Bat emote, but that is about it.
    Edited by Tigerseye on November 27, 2019 3:27AM
  • DRTE
    DRTE
    ✭✭✭✭
    i got some glowing bugs for my home and a pet so thats cool
    DRAGON SPAWN

Tyrion septim. Stam DK
    Agneyastra. Mag DK
    Evil Buu. Mag Sorc
    Super Evil Buu. Stam Sorc
    Carmala Jabspammer. Magplar
    Get some help. Stamplar
    Plebby Longstockings. Stamblade
    Nightbot. Magblade
    Unslaad Krosis. Magden
    Dirty lich. Magcro
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    whaddaya get?

another day older and deeper in debt

:#
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    barney2525 wrote: »
    whaddaya get?

another day older and deeper in debt

:#

I owe my soul to the crooooown stoooooore.
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    tango72ex wrote: »

Yeah dude, free crates are better! :D:D:D
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I got a pet with really dumb looking eyes. Still, always happy to get free stuff.

No hopes to get up as I have no idea what I missed out on.
  • Shantu
    Shantu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    2 ugly pets I'll never use and potions I destroy. Have never bought a crate and never will.
  • Daimonion82
    Daimonion82
    ✭✭✭
    Emote I will never use, hat I will never wear and potions (converted into gems). Why can't we turn everything into gems?
  • Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tigerseye wrote: »
    Wow, that was even more disappointing than I remember the crates being way back when.

21 gems worth of assorted consumables (including a purple-quality XP Scroll - I already don't use the stacks of XP scrolls I get from daily logins), and a body tattoo.

21 gems?

I only got 9. xD

Yeah, 13 of it was from the fact my "good" Purple item in one crate was the consumable XP Scroll. And therefore, able to be traded in. /whee
  • LanteanPegasus
    LanteanPegasus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    whitecrow wrote: »
    I got the Death Dealer Face Markings...twice.

Exactly the same here !
    For someone who never uses any tattoos. Yay. At least the 2nd one converted into 5 gems...
    No extra cards this time, so the rest were the usual useless potions (->gems), 1 Crown Mimic Stone (keeping these in case I need some bizarre style in master writs), and 1 useless Dye (Black and White).

But free is free, so no real complaints. This being the climax of the login rewards makes November a very lame month in that regard, though. Which is not a catastrophe (I'd login anyway, so "free is free" again), but a little pity.
  • FlipFlopFrog
    FlipFlopFrog
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got disappointment. :(
    PC EU
  • Cundu_Ertur
    Cundu_Ertur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    wolfbone wrote: »
    WiseSky wrote: »
    Before you get your hopes up here are the ODDS:
    https://www.crowncrates.com/newmoon#_

For Every 400 Views of this post someone got an Radiant Apex Mount!
    For Every 50 Views of this post someone got an Apex Mount

What did you get ?

a load of crap. got a cystal sconce. converted to gems. I didnt like it.

Soooo... you got a rock.

A glow-ey rock, but a rock nonetheless.
    Taking stealth away from the Bosmer is like taking magic away from the Altmer, making Nords allergic to mead, or making Orcs pretty.
  • SRTtoZ
    SRTtoZ
    ✭✭✭
    Got the Radiant Apex Howler. I spent $100 this week which got me a radiant apex, and apex and about 1000 gems that I’ll save for future stuff.
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Few gems :) Just as every crate I have opened. Don't you ever buy this stuff :)
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • paulychan
    paulychan
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got a blue screen
  • Shawn_PT
    Shawn_PT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After loving this crate season and splurging beyond what I would call reasonable.... AND not even get a single mount of any kind (not even the meh purple ones), I had a secret hope I might get one cool thing from these two. Maybe RNG redeeming itself for me. But no. I got a ghost netch I'll never use and a sword style I'll never use either.

When this season came out I thought I might buy some at the start and then wait for the discounted season to get some more. But as the drops went on being lousy pack after pack, the dream died. I just decided I'd content myself with using some gems and stop bothering.

I'm salty and I won't soon forget.
  • dennissomb16_ESO
    dennissomb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    squat
  • theyancey
    theyancey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got two boxes of trash. Worse crates I have gotten in memory
  • Huyen
    Huyen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WiseSky wrote: »
    Before you get your hopes up here are the ODDS:
    https://www.crowncrates.com/newmoon#_

For Every 400 Views of this post someone got an Radiant Apex Mount!
    For Every 50 Views of this post someone got an Apex Mount

What did you get ?

Amazingly enough crap for 46 gems. What are the odds...
    Huyen Shadowpaw, dedicated nightblade tank - PS4 (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, nightblade dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Lightpaw, templar healer - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, necromancer dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, dragonknight (no defined role yet)

"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again. Only this time, more wisely" - Uncle Iroh
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Another sign of the cheapitude in management is we went from getting 5 sets of real crates to two of these 3 thing only crates with only one prize in it. Come on. You guys are just burning all your good will.
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
    streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
  • Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another sign of the cheapitude in management is we went from getting 5 sets of real crates to two of these 3 thing only crates with only one prize in it. Come on. You guys are just burning all your good will.

These were regular New Moon crates, not the "demo" ones. First real giveaway crates in like a year.