Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Unable to Login - "Your username or password may be incorrect or inactive at this time"

• TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems multiple sites around the net started having problems about 4:20 PM EST. Hmmmm.
    Options
  • DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just a quick update - we believe we have pinpointed the issue, and are working on getting things fixed as quickly as possible.

Thanks very much for the updates, Gina.
    Options
  • theyancey
    theyancey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm locked out too
    Options
  • RefLiberty
    RefLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder what will ZOS say, is it from their side or not, cos now it seems it is bonkers everywhere.

yCBbJN0.jpg
    Options
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Seems multiple sites around the net started having problems about 4:20 PM EST. Hmmmm.

Same, it seems one of the certificate sites is down. Which is hilarious from my POV, but management never seems to like the lost revenue.
    Options
  • LuxLunae
    LuxLunae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlueRaven wrote: »
    So wait, is this a targeted DDOS issue?

That is what I was thinking too but what reason would they have for it?
    Just because of the recent patch changes?

Although...when PSO2 decided to disallow SEA players from the japanese servers. Someone dumped a HUGE DDoS on them...In fact my bro claims it took out a root server...Although I disagree with that lol...
    Edited by LuxLunae on October 29, 2019 9:31PM
    Options
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

@TequilaFire I said this too lol, people still crapping on ZOS when not sure it's all on them this time.
    Options
  • llande
    llande
    ✭✭✭
    Seeing the last update.. just don't start relentlessly trying to log in now, cause it'll be a DDos attack equivalent ;-D
    Options
  • NeriaMorvayn
    NeriaMorvayn
    ✭✭✭
    Can't login either.
    New ID: PixelPsychologist. Can't get to change it in the forums.
    My merry band of misfits:

EU:

Telacar Aurelas ♢ Altmer Sorcerer/Warrior ᐁ⚔
    Galas Hlaalu ♢ Dunmer Nightblade Assassin ⚔
    Ja'qen H'karr ♢ Khajiit Templar Thief ⚔
    Solmaril Camoran ♢ Ayleid-Altmer Necromancer ᐁ⚔
    Aras Morvayn ♢ Dunmer Sorcerer ✺
    Astidis Artellian ♢ Breton Dragonknight ᐁ
    Iva Axia ♢ Imperial Necromancer ⚔
    Deryah at-Ravan ♢ Redguard Warden Pirate ⚔
    Ingvar Ice-Wolf ♢ Nord Dragonknight ᐁ

NA:
    Fenrir Stormcaller ♢ Nord Dragonknight ᐁ
    Rana Hlaalu ♢ Dunmer Sorceress ✺
    Aryaanye Direnni ♢ Altmer Hulkynd Nightblade Assassin ⚔
    Ancarion Camoran ♢ Ayleid-Altmer Necromancer ᐁ⚔
    Skaði Frost-Fire ♢ Nord Dragonknight Witch ⚔
    Elanas Nightshade ♢ Bosmer Werewolf Nightblade ⚔
    Ri'zargo H'karr ♢ Khajiit Templar ᐁ
    Shabani H'karr ♢ Khajiit Warden Thief ⚔
    Yara Galerion ♢ High Elf Templar ✺
    Options
  • Gameboy
    Gameboy
    Soul Shriven
    RefLiberty wrote: »
    As far as I can see both Origin and EA are having issues atm per Outage.report

QLL90iV.jpg

GjLhcn4.jpg

rQiNe8C.jpg

I can log on and play Ultima Online :)
    Options
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just a quick update - we believe we have pinpointed the issue, and are working on getting things fixed as quickly as possible.

Thank you!
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
    Options
  • Glurin
    Glurin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Myoune wrote: »
    Tell us what the issue is !!
    Be transparent !

They probably want to wait until they know for certain that it is in fact the issue, which more often than not only occurs after whatever you're doing fixes the problem. People tend to go on angry rants when what you think is the problem turns out to not be the problem after you've told them that it probably is the problem.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster...when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..."
    Options
  • grkkll
    grkkll
    ✭✭✭
    working now
    Options
  • JimBobRaynor
    Hey ZOS, have you tried disabling your addons and turning grass off? That should help with server load.
    Options
  • DirkRavenclaw
    DirkRavenclaw
    ✭✭✭✭

4.20? Servers on Strike because they needed a Spliff, lol. Seriously, its been 2 hours, well, at least Gina says that believe they found the current Problem, let me at last get me some skulls before sleep, Thank you very much
    Council Member of AtWritsEnd, Member of LoneWolfeHelp, Donor of GhostSeaTradingCO., Factor of EastEmpireTradingCO.,HonourGuard of ´DominionImperialGuard(DIG/PVP)

Master Crafter including Jewelry, i craft for Mats and Donation, always happy to help, if Im not in the Middle of PVP, i play since around 14 Months
    Options
  • oghannon_ESO
    oghannon_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I agree. Hubby and I have been subbed every month since July 2014 and have purchased thousands in Crown Packs over the years... our annual renewal is this next January, unless things get better with this game on so many points, we won't be renewing and we won't be purchasing any more crowns packs.

Edited by oghannon_ESO on October 29, 2019 10:14PM
    Options
  • aussie500
    aussie500
    ✭✭✭
    PC NA
    Australian player
    3 ESO + accounts all locked out

There will be 3 less ESO+ accounts when they eventually manage to fix the latest glitch, not one more cent will I spend on a game that is so frustrating these days to play, if you can even manage to log in to play it. This is the last straw of a very long list of glitches pissing me off. I missed out on 2 event tickets last night because of one of the many glitches lately.

I accepted not getting the event tickets, but this morning I cannot even play the game...............
    Options
  • UncleJim
    UncleJim
    Blame Call O Doody
    Options
  • RecktrithiusOediphitry
    What will be the compensation for ESO+ players? Because right now it is in order, it's not first, not even a second day during event where service which we paid for is unavailable. It's unbelievable.
    Options
  • FergusMcLeod
    FergusMcLeod
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are currently investigating issues some players are having regarding logging into the megaservers. We will update as new information becomes available.

As long as they say only some players are affected, should anyone who has the problem write it here. Soon we'll have more than 1000 pages on this.
    Edited by FergusMcLeod on October 29, 2019 9:35PM
    PC-EU | Mac-Client | Windows-Client | König der Hölle - Magplar - Dovahkriid - EP - PvE DD
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply.”
    Zitat von Kai Schober am 6. Juli des Jahres 2021: "Es wird Zeit, dass die neuen Server kommen."
    Options
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aaaaand twins woke up. RIP. lol
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
    Options
  • fiender66
    fiender66
    ✭✭✭✭

Thank you Gina, and I mean it. Now, would you mind and give us all some bit of information about the issue(s)? I've seen the problems happen almost always after 13.00 EDT. Cannot be a coincidence, but what does it mean?
    Options
  • Reevster
    Reevster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree. Hubby and I have been subbed every month since July 2014 and have purchased thousands in Crown Packs over the years... our annual renewal is this next January, unless things get better with this game on so many points, we won't be renewing and we won't be purchasing any more crowns packs.

So they milked you continuously for five years, and now you decide it's time to leave in a huff?

Lol.
    Options
  • Jaxwell
    Jaxwell
    ✭✭✭
    WUWBIBv.jpg
    Options
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Both myself and my hubby can't log in we both have separate computers and accounts and neither of us can log into PC/NA

I was saying to my husband 2 days ago ; " I bet they'll fix PC /EU and then our server PC/NA will break .🤔😣
    Options
  • mongoLC
    mongoLC
    ✭✭✭✭
    Help! I've fallin and I can't login!
    pc NA
    Edited by mongoLC on October 29, 2019 9:37PM
    Options
  • seveneighttwoub17_ESO
    I'm just glad to hear/see that its a game problem! Went to log in and it told me my password was wrong. . . My first thought was, "Oh man, my account got hacked". I'm just really glad it wasn't.
    Options
  • Sumnewz
    Sumnewz
    Soul Shriven
    I played for about an hour earlier today, but now can't login. Ugh I continually get that same error message. This suck to be happening at all but especially during an event!!!! Not to mention I purchased ESO Plus specifically because of this even and the new content. Will our lost time be reimbursed? This is so very aggravating.

Any idea on when it'll be fixed?
    Options
  • Kaysha
    Kaysha
    ✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Aaaaand twins woke up. RIP. lol

Mine just went to bed B)
    Options
  • Sir_Didymus
    Sir_Didymus
    Soul Shriven
    The problem is clearly with the connection to or the authentication itself because regardless what password is put, the same message comes up. The same issue is occurring on the website account login.

In my mind, I would think they already know the issue, but I have seen the organization I work for avoid the obvious when fixing a problem even when its clearly staring them in the face. Logic is sometimes lost on geniuses in the Computer Science and Gaming Industry.

Hopefully they get it fixed because this is my first experience with the Witches Festival and I have goals that this is preventing me from achieving.
    Options
This discussion has been closed.