The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Next Chapter for 2020 Is Skyrim

Aliyavana
Aliyavana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
qfn168krkj15.png
Told you guys

Title literally has the word spoiler in it, you have been warned. Skyrim has been contentiously teased over the past year such as in crown store backgrounds, with this dlc teasing it very hard. Below are just two references from many that have name dropped skyrim, or teased it. This is the same manner elsweyr was teased. I predict Skyrim will release 2020, which many people will argue that it makes more sense for a skyrim chapter to release in 2021 since it would be the 10th year anniversary, but oblivion's 15th year anniversary is also in 2021. So Skyrim 2020, and the rest of Cyrodil 2021.

ygaxmbb09q1x.png
qgwlf3nbdygc.png
Edited by Aliyavana on December 13, 2019 4:30AM
  • deleted008293
    deleted008293
    ✭✭✭✭
    I always knew! xD
  • AntonShan
    AntonShan
    ✭✭✭✭
    FANSERVICE FOR EVERYONE!
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will they once again lock the only decent looking motifs behind collector edition aswell? I bet they will.
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eeew.
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
  • mague
    mague
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Cyrodiil in 2020 and Skyrim in 2021
  • rabidmyers
    rabidmyers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    actually the title has the word "spoilers" in it, not "spoiler" as u say :P
    at a place nobody knows
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one knew that wherever we were going the environment would be very different to Elsweyr yes.

Dragons … well naturally all roads lead to the snowy north.

Hope they give us at least a few choices of snowhat - and ones that fit our ears properly please!

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    actually the title has the word "spoilers" in it, not "spoiler" as u say :P

no u
  • themaddaedra
    themaddaedra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good lord, please no.
    PC|EU
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The prologue quest drops a huge hint as well. You ask Sai Sahan where Lyris went, and he says she rushed off to deal with something super important in Skyrim.
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on October 22, 2019 7:51AM
  • Skorro
    Skorro
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gotta milk the nostalgia - they already cashed in on Morrowind :D
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There's a Nord lady, Vigwenn Owl-Watcher, who explains it all:

I read this as saying ZOS wanted to go to Hammerfell but can't because they don't have all the ingredients yet. Presumably because ESO Hammefell must correspond with TES VI Hammerfell and the BGS design is not done yet.

So, we're going to Skyrim. With yet another mention of things deep underground. Mole the tinkerer in the Stitches also mentioned going underground in Skyrim.

HxW9tOP.jpg
    PC EU
  • russelmmendoza
    russelmmendoza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESSO FTW.

ELDER SCROLLS SKYRIM ONLINE.

FRACK THE WHUT!!!
    Edited by russelmmendoza on October 22, 2019 8:09AM
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This one knew that wherever we were going the environment would be very different to Elsweyr yes.

Hope they give us at least a few choices of snowhat - and ones that fit our ears properly please!

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Hats like this one? What a happy coincidence that this outfit should appear now, just when we are going to need it :smile:

nCf9Neo.jpg

PC EU
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good lord, please no.
    The weak part about an Skyrim chapter is that its more of the same, we have two Skyrim zones already.
    Yes we already had Dunmer zones and an Altmer and Khajiit zones but the new lands was different enough.
    If so I would hope for western Skyrim with marchart and the reachmen.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • CAB_Life
    CAB_Life
    Class Representative
    Skorro wrote: »

I mean, you need only to look at FFXIV to recognize how effective catering to fanservice and nostalgia can be. Can’t blame ZOS for following a fail-proof formula.
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im up to Skyrim! But I want Winterhold... :'(
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Hats like this one? What a happy coincidence that this outfit should appear now, just when we are going to need it :smile:

nCf9Neo.jpg

This one wants it!

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

• Hallothiel
    Hallothiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

nCf9Neo.jpg

What outfit is that?! (On console so no dlc yet 😕)
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hallothiel wrote: »

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

nCf9Neo.jpg

Skaal from the upcoming new life festival
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hallothiel wrote: »

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

nCf9Neo.jpg

The pic's from PTS. It's an outfit that is available in the New Life festival. Only a few weeks away now.

PC EU
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

nCf9Neo.jpg
    The poor Khajiit's tail is still out in the cold however
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah there is a reference to Skyrim early on in the main quest too, or maybe it was a side quest... don't remember. They mentioned they wanted to go to Skyrim to visit a place that goes far into the ground. Which of course could be either Labyrinth or Blackreach.
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So, what do you think the theme is going to be for 2020? Year of the "what"?
    PC EU
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Moar dragons!

Frosty toes

Lyris

Mead - most likely "Skyrim - The Season of Mead"

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

• Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    CAB_Life wrote: »
    Skorro wrote: »

I mean, you need only to look at FFXIV to recognize how effective catering to fanservice and nostalgia can be. Can’t blame ZOS for following a fail-proof formula.

I like how ESO does these ''fanservice'' updates that add a lot to the lore and background of each race, I personally I care a lot about the motifs that come out with the DLCs, rather than the actual story and quests, however I still appreciate the amount of care and love going into those zones.

I just wish overland was a little harder so I could have more immersion with it.
    Edited by Ragnarock41 on October 22, 2019 8:55AM
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Moar dragons!

Frosty toes

Lyris

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

What is deep under ground in Skyrim?
    PC EU
  • ruengdet2515
    ruengdet2515
    ✭✭✭
    Hope for oblivion and skyrim.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    so instead of "season of the dragon" it will be "season of the dragonborn" and the Q3 DLC will be Scalemaker
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Moar dragons!

Frosty toes

Lyris

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

What is deep under ground in Skyrim?

Falmer :( and Dwemer Animunculi :)

But someone mentioned Solitude, so how about the Year of the Bard :s
    PC EU