Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.2.0 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

StamDK should be EARTH themed - not Poison

• starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BattleAxe wrote: »
    Have you studied Chinese culture or martial arts in general?

Because it is relative to a Dragon Knight?
    Why do you try so hard to make this connection?
    Dragon=Fire
    Knight=Force
    Nobody thinks about poison dragons and nobody thinks about knights and poison.
    Poison is an assassins choice.

Actually much of the dragon knight is actually based around Asian culture battle spirit or as we call it in real world chi. I study martial arts even tho I’m fully American. But it’s easy to see the Asian influences within the dk class especially

:D What? I dont see any asian culture on them.

Key word influence

Asian influences with the Akaviri? Why I never.

nc37g1K.jpg?1
  • GeorgeBlack
    GeorgeBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well I guess with the help of our friends here we established that DKs have Asian influences and that's why Dragon Knights who use Ardent Flame abilities deal poison dmg.
    Thank you guys. Your insight makes so much sense
  • BattleAxe
    BattleAxe
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Dragon=Fire
    Knight=Force

Actually much of the dragon knight is actually based around Asian culture battle spirit or as we call it in real world chi. I study martial arts even tho I’m fully American. But it’s easy to see the Asian influences within the dk class especially

Well since you are fully American and you studied chi in the real world I guess dragon knight really does resemble ninjas.
    Thank you for this life changing experience.
    I trully value my poison themed Knight after wasting all this time replying to you, while you were doing your therapy in a gaming forum while you are at work.

Please Zos. Change Cautirize into a poison themed animation and call it Antivenom, because snakes heal too and make Take Flight without Wings in its animatipn because I learned about the Asian Dragons who in real reality are totally serpents.

And since we are keeping things real, change poison dmg to venom dmg.

Actually a dragon knight does resemble more so a samurai when you actually delve into its tool kit.

Does a knight use chains and whips?

Ninjas used poisons. Ty for making this easy for me.
    But let's go back to Dragon Knights.
    Ardent Flame. Your move

Asian influences a dk does closer resemble a samurai but their is ninja influences as well playing into Asian culture influences.

Ardent Flame

Carbon monoxide poisoning volcanic fumes are also known to be quite poisonous
  • GeorgeBlack
    GeorgeBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Dragon=Fire
    Knight=Force

Well since you are fully American and you studied chi in the real world I guess dragon knight really does resemble ninjas.
    I trully value my poison themed Knight after wasting all this time replying to you, while you were doing your therapy in a gaming forum while you are at work.

Please Zos. Change Cautirize into a poison themed animation and call it Antivenom, because snakes heal too and make Take Flight without Wings in its animatipn because I learned about the Asian Dragons who in real reality are totally serpents.

Actually a dragon knight does resemble more so a samurai when you actually delve into its tool kit.

Ardent Flame. Your move

Asian influences a dk does closer resemble a samurai but their is ninja influences as well playing into Asian culture influences.

Ardent Flame

Ye man. Thumps up
  • BattleAxe
    BattleAxe
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Dragon=Fire
    Knight=Force

Ardent Flame. Your move

Ardent Flame

Ye man. Thumps up

https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Akaviri
  • GeorgeBlack
    GeorgeBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Dragon=Fire
    Knight=Force

Ardent Flame. Your move

Ardent Flame

Ye man. Thumps up

Ye man. We can all see what you believe
  • BattleAxe
    BattleAxe
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Dragon=Fire
    Knight=Force

Ardent Flame. Your move

Ardent Flame

Ye man. Thumps up

It’s in description of dk class so not just what I believe dude
  • GeorgeBlack
    GeorgeBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Dragon=Fire
    Knight=Force

Ardent Flame. Your move

Ardent Flame

Ye man. Thumps up

Yea yea.. poison
    Chi and ninjas
    Edited by GeorgeBlack on September 30, 2019 9:03AM
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Dragon=Fire
    Knight=Force

Ardent Flame. Your move

Ardent Flame

Ye man. Thumps up

Yea yea.. poison
    Chi and ninjas

Ftu7hXW.jpg?1
  • Trancestor
    Trancestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about both?
    Ardent flame for poison dots like it is now and earthen heart for a proper stone fist spammable - melee and cool punching animation, not throwable poop rock.
  • JusticeSouldier
    JusticeSouldier
    ✭✭✭✭
    Idhendryon wrote: »
    Going back to your argument about streak and jabs 2 skill from entirely separate classes make any sense pertaining to dk. Dude your grasping at air in your argument

Smokescreen.
    Try again.
    StamNB uses disease.
    StamCro uses disease and poison. ALERT THE POLICE. IDENTITY THEFT.
    Give me a break. I want physical, just like templar has.
    Because Venomous Claw is 'pertaining' to DK.
    Dont worry about the slashed flesh and the bleeding. A komodo dragon poisoned you.

Komodo dragons... wondering since beta "why dont dragon knight use poison"

Why dont you tell me your reason for liking poison? I wont be able to argue with that

You want me to sit there and link komodo lizards to my dragon knight, when I have A HUNDRED BETTER CONCEPTS that people have created in the plane of fantasy to choose from, because some Dev wanted to sell me the Dark Brotherhood dlc.

I have no stakes in this, as I'm be fine with both options, but if you really think there is no link between dragons and serpents and hence poison, not only in Chinese mythology, but also very much so in Germanic ones, you are just a bit ignorant about this topic. Jörmungandr killed Thor with its poison, and Fafnir, the dragon Siegfried killed also originally breathed poison in the sagas.

There are also poisonous dragons in other fantasy settings. It's not a ridiculous idea at all.

In Greek mythology dragons breath fire.
    So... Ill pass on the poison.
    Poison is the cowards weapon.
    It doesnt fit into the theme of the Class.

In Greek myth, Zeus impregnated a woman using, "a golden shower."

What I'm saying is, I could really live without being afraid that when our healers rain golden light on us, it's not shards.

EDIT: Or, maybe we shouldn't look too closely at Greek myth as our primary inspiration for what should, and shouldn't, be in the game? I dunno, just a thought.

Why do I have to listen about Nordic dragons poisoning people and Chinese martial artists?
    Dragon=Fire
    Knight ≠ Poison

Also, Dragon Knight ≠ Dragon.

Ftu7hXW.jpg?1

They're not dragons. They're simply Tamriel's version of that kid in high school who started taking Aikido because they watched too much anime.

You know what? Our skill line is Ardent Flame.
    Flame ≠ Poison

Flame is poisonous very often, depends on what is burning.
    Your statement is wrong, because u think wrong about what is poison.

Flame can = Poison.

And, both them are dot, stam and mag equivalents in eso.
    Edited by JusticeSouldier on September 30, 2019 10:22AM
    all classes. pc platform, dissapointed.
  • JusticeSouldier
    JusticeSouldier
    ✭✭✭✭
    Davadin wrote: »
    If any class were to have poison skills it would be stamblade

Bleeds? After scalebreaker bleeds is the worst stamina type of damage, any secondary effects.
    But, maybe they wil fix this in a future.
    Templars and stamsorcs are already built around physical damage..

there's yer problem.

remove it from stamSorc.

Sorcerer.

SORCERER.
    https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sorcerer

Definition of sorcerer
    : a person who practices sorcery : WIZARD

Sorcery.
    https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sorcery

Definition of sorcery
    1: the use of power gained from the assistance or control of evil spirits especially for divining : NECROMANCY
    2: MAGIC sense 2a

(i'll skip the Necromancy)

Magic
    https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/magic

Definition of magic (Entry 1 of 3)
    1a: the use of means (such as charms or spells) believed to have supernatural power over natural forces
    b: magic rites or incantations
    2a: an extraordinary power or influence seemingly from a supernatural source
    Both pitchers, although they are older, haven't lost their magic.
    b: something that seems to cast a spell : ENCHANTMENT
    all the mystery, magic and romance which belong to royalty alone
    — J. E. P. Grigg
    3: the art of producing illusions by sleight of hand
    entertained with acts of jugglery and magic

Where's the physical in that?

I say ZOS should just remove all Stam-based/Physical morph/skill from the Sorcerers class. Period.

2469784-3869084197-image.jpg

For what dude?
    Answer is, sorc nature is Shock and Air damage to fit it.
    Air in eso if to choose from existing types of damage (Physical, Disease, Poison...) can be only Physical.

I'm wondered even on that fact that i'm forced to explain this here.
    It's obvious.
    We have stamsorc and we have magsorc.
    Sorcerer means class, not only mage, who can do only magic. Obvious.

Returning back to Stamina DK, We have no choice also. it can't be Disease. And It's not better to make Noxious Breath or Venom Claw physical based.
    Both skills relate to Ardent flame class skilline, and bleed instead poison dot here is very poor idea.

Once again, It's ok that stam dk is Poison + Earth because here no better alternative to Poison.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idhendryon wrote: »
    Going back to your argument about streak and jabs 2 skill from entirely separate classes make any sense pertaining to dk. Dude your grasping at air in your argument

Smokescreen.
    Try again.
    StamNB uses disease.
    StamCro uses disease and poison. ALERT THE POLICE. IDENTITY THEFT.
    Give me a break. I want physical, just like templar has.
    Because Venomous Claw is 'pertaining' to DK.
    Dont worry about the slashed flesh and the bleeding. A komodo dragon poisoned you.

Komodo dragons... wondering since beta "why dont dragon knight use poison"

Why dont you tell me your reason for liking poison? I wont be able to argue with that

You want me to sit there and link komodo lizards to my dragon knight, when I have A HUNDRED BETTER CONCEPTS that people have created in the plane of fantasy to choose from, because some Dev wanted to sell me the Dark Brotherhood dlc.

I have no stakes in this, as I'm be fine with both options, but if you really think there is no link between dragons and serpents and hence poison, not only in Chinese mythology, but also very much so in Germanic ones, you are just a bit ignorant about this topic. Jörmungandr killed Thor with its poison, and Fafnir, the dragon Siegfried killed also originally breathed poison in the sagas.

There are also poisonous dragons in other fantasy settings. It's not a ridiculous idea at all.

In Greek mythology dragons breath fire.
    So... Ill pass on the poison.

In Greek myth, Zeus impregnated a woman using, "a golden shower."

What I'm saying is, I could really live without being afraid that when our healers rain golden light on us, it's not shards.

EDIT: Or, maybe we shouldn't look too closely at Greek myth as our primary inspiration for what should, and shouldn't, be in the game? I dunno, just a thought.

Why do I have to listen about Nordic dragons poisoning people and Chinese martial artists?
    Dragon=Fire
    Knight ≠ Poison

Also, Dragon Knight ≠ Dragon.

Ftu7hXW.jpg?1

They're not dragons. They're simply Tamriel's version of that kid in high school who started taking Aikido because they watched too much anime.

You know what? Our skill line is Ardent Flame.
    Flame ≠ Poison

Flame is poisonous very often, depends on what is burning.
    Your statement is wrong, because u think wrong about what is poison.

Flame can = Poison.

And, both them are dot, stam and mag equivalents in eso.

"Wait, cigarettes are bad for me!? I thought they had vitamins and stuff!" - Dennis Leary (badly paraphrased)
    Edited by starkerealm on September 30, 2019 10:32AM
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorcerer.

SORCERER.

Definition of sorcerer

(remainder removed for brevity)

Per your definition, all of the classes in this game are sorcerers.
    Bearded Dragons, and Chinese Water Dragons aren't dragons either, by the way. They're both lizards. Just in case there was still some confusion.

Wait... are you suggesting that a mythical story book monster does not really exist? :anguished:
    I chose this Class because of fire and destruction.

Yup. Then, months later, along comes ZOS with the brilliant idea to give them "identity" by changing stamina to poison. Because stamina Dragonknights are, well, cowards, I guess. :smile:

At least they changed it from the poison liquid vomit to the poison bad-breath. :neutral:
    Edited by Elsonso on September 30, 2019 10:45AM
    ESO Plus: No
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • GeorgeBlack
    GeorgeBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sorcerer.

SORCERER.

Definition of sorcerer

(remainder removed for brevity)

Per your definition, all of the classes in this game are sorcerers.
    Bearded Dragons, and Chinese Water Dragons aren't dragons either, by the way. They're both lizards. Just in case there was still some confusion.

Wait... are you suggesting that a mythical story book monster does not really exist? :anguished:
    I chose this Class because of fire and destruction.

Yup. Then, months later, along comes ZOS with the brilliant idea to give them "identity" by changing stamina to poison. Because stamina Dragonknights are, well, cowards, I guess. :smile:

At least they changed it from the poison liquid vomit to the poison bad-breath. :neutral:

VomitKnights. They though it was ok and they said "lets"
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lava, fire and poison (sulfur) are all related to the DK's volcanic/Earth theme so, I can't understand why some might argue that poison isn't really the DK's id...
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • Michaelkeir
    Michaelkeir
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Bleeds? After scalebreaker bleeds is the worst stamina type of damage, any secondary effects.

there's yer problem.

remove it from stamSorc.

Sorcerer.

SORCERER.

Definition of sorcerer

Sorcery.

Definition of sorcery
    1: the use of power gained from the assistance or control of evil spirits especially for divining : NECROMANCY

Magic

1a: the use of means (such as charms or spells) believed to have supernatural power over natural forces
    — J. E. P. Grigg

I say ZOS should just remove all Stam-based/Physical morph/skill from the Sorcerers class. Period.

Bro, I wholeheartedly agree with you. Sorcerers using STAMINA to cast Spells had been backwards to me since day one. But sadly that's the reality of this game.

If i had my way...physical based sorcerers would primarily focus on summoning bound armors and bound weapons.
  • Michaelkeir
    Michaelkeir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Earth is not a combat theme as in other elder scrolls lore most of the earthen heart skills are more or less early forms of alteration magic. So in that respect earth is not a viable theme for stam dk however poison disease and bleed all can be used as a theme for a stam dk. If need be I can use real world logic to explain how those 3 fit stam dk. Can also use some elder scrolls lore and logic presented in eso as well.

If they never added Poison to DK back in DB dlc, you would have gone the rest of your life never forming a sentense with the word dragon or knight and poison.
    Stop arguing for the sake of arguing.

I’ve been on game since launch and from the beginning I wondered why there wasn’t poison on dk. Don’t assume you know me so stop arguing with me for the sake of arguing. Poison theme makes sense we got Komodo dragons king cobras vipers.

Those are lizards. There are no dragons inrl. Wake up.
    And what do snakes have to do with dragons.

You have been wondering why dragonknight didnt had poison since beta?
    What else were you wondering about?
    How come templars dont use AK-47?

How come jabs does magic dmg on magplar and physical on stamplar?
    How come hurricane is not wind dmg and Streak toxin dmg? You know since snakes move super fast

Komodo dragons....
    How come I havent seen a movie doing a poison dragon. Do you know why? Because it's stupid. Stick with fire, calculate it as physical, end of story.

Well you took the words out of my mouth dude. Lizards don't equate to dragons. In Elder scrolls lore, I have yet to see a poison dragon....not counting mods because those are player made and have no impact on lore.
  • JusticeSouldier
    JusticeSouldier
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BrianWheeler @Gilliamtherogue It should be melee smashing punch with such fist.
    not that "pew-pew" with pebbles.
    Quick mouse sketch of Stonefist (srry have no time today to draw it more accurate, detailed, in action)
    stonefist.png
    Edited by JusticeSouldier on September 30, 2019 11:29AM
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lava, fire and poison (sulfur) are all related to the DK's volcanic/Earth theme so, I can't understand why some might argue that poison isn't really the DK's id...

Nothing about the ability that they gave the DK when they revised it to use poison would suggest the type of poison, aside from the fact that it is green.

The breath is a "corrosive blast" that deals poison damage. The claw is poison damage that "seeps" into the wound. They chose a flame color (orange + yellow) tinged with green, and the icon for the claw is also colored with green.

The main volcanic gas is SO2, a colorless gas that we attribute to "rotten egg smell". This will kill in high enough concentrations, but is easily mitigated by holding your breath and leaving the area. It is not as if these attacks catch us by surprise. Mixed with water and oxygen, this forms H2SO4, a colorless and odorless syrupy liquid acid. This would not seep into wounds.

I am just not seeing it. If it is a sulfur-based attack, they should probably come up with a different color scheme, since I cannot imagine "green" being associated with "volcano". They might want to update the skills, too. The claw would be corrosive and the breath would probably need to be more of a crowd control.

I am also not quite sure how poison breath and acid attacks are considered "warmth of feeling" flames.

I do not think that a lot of thought went into the choice of "poison" by the team, at the time. The only explanation that I can come up with is that they were at a loss about how to convert stamina DK from a magic-based damage to a stamina-based damage and poison was their only workable idea. Everything following that has obviously been a form of retcon to make it sound like it was the right decision.

Edit: clarity
    Edited by Elsonso on September 30, 2019 12:12PM
    ESO Plus: No
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BrianWheeler @Gilliamtherogue It should be melee smashing punch with such fist.
    Quick mouse sketch of Stonefist (srry have no time today to draw it more accurate, detailed, in action)
    stonefist.png

Sorry, once again, I'd rather take the poison frog than masturbation man...

typo
    Edited by Royaji on September 30, 2019 12:15PM
  • JusticeSouldier
    JusticeSouldier
    ✭✭✭✭
    Royaji wrote: »
    stonefist.png

typo

all computer gaming things are slightly masturbation process
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    stonefist.png

typo

I think that mostly tells what kind of gaming you enjoy. Not kink shaming btw, but man.
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    stonefist.png

4867cdeb413cf3b64f7d9c67f7ad164f.jpg

close enough.

i like it.

well done.

there's yer problem.

remove it from stamSorc.

Sorcerer.

SORCERER.

Definition of sorcerer

Sorcery.

Definition of sorcery

Magic

— J. E. P. Grigg

For what dude?
    Answer is, sorc nature is Shock and Air damage to fit it.
    Air in eso if to choose from existing types of damage (Physical, Disease, Poison...) can be only Physical.

I'm wondered even on that fact that i'm forced to explain this here.
    It's obvious.
    We have stamsorc and we have magsorc.
    Sorcerer means class, not only mage, who can do only magic. Obvious.

Returning back to Stamina DK, We have no choice also. it can't be Disease. And It's not better to make Noxious Breath or Venom Claw physical based.
    Both skills relate to Ardent flame class skilline, and bleed instead poison dot here is very poor idea.

Once again, It's ok that stam dk is Poison + Earth because here no better alternative to Poison.

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/57025

no poison.

Dragon=Fire
    Knight=Force

Ardent Flame. Your move

Ardent Flame

Ye man. Thumps up

Akaviri eaten by Tsaesci??

Oh my........... i think i have an idea of why their history got wiped from their island in the north......

latest?cb=20161212024341
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • HappyLittleTree
    HappyLittleTree
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Devs should take a look at Avatar the last Airbender for inspiration for DK.

On the one hand theres fire bending and also earth bending. In LEgend of Korra there is even "Lavabending" which in it's form is just another use of earthbending.
    tumblr_oomd52bjXj1uprngpo1_400.gif
    Edited by HappyLittleTree on September 30, 2019 12:47PM
    Thuu chakkuth lod Hajhiit c’oo? Hajhiit gortsuquth gorihuth thuu gooluthduj thdeitoluu!

XBox-EU
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, but they're both adorable, so it all works out.
  • BattleAxe
    BattleAxe
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Nothing about the ability that they gave the DK when they revised it to use poison would suggest the type of poison, aside from the fact that it is green.

The breath is a "corrosive blast" that deals poison damage. The claw is poison damage that "seeps" into the wound. They chose a flame color (orange + yellow) tinged with green, and the icon for the claw is also colored with green.

The main volcanic gas is SO2, a colorless gas that we attribute to "rotten egg smell". This will kill in high enough concentrations, but is easily mitigated by holding your breath and leaving the area. It is not as if these attacks catch us by surprise. Mixed with water and oxygen, this forms H2SO4, a colorless and odorless syrupy liquid acid. This would not seep into wounds.

I am just not seeing it. If it is a sulfur-based attack, they should probably come up with a different color scheme, since I cannot imagine "green" being associated with "volcano". They might want to update the skills, too. The claw would be corrosive and the breath would probably need to be more of a crowd control.

I am also not quite sure how poison breath and acid attacks are considered "warmth of feeling" flames.

I do not think that a lot of thought went into the choice of "poison" by the team, at the time. The only explanation that I can come up with is that they were at a loss about how to convert stamina DK from a magic-based damage to a stamina-based damage and poison was their only workable idea. Everything following that has obviously been a form of retcon to make it sound like it was the right decision.

Edit: clarity

To use your logic of high enough concentration of SO2 is poisonous well it’s pretty safe to assume the breathe would be of a very high concentration of said gas. The claw can be explained with coating of claws with venom secreted onto the hand from venom glands or thru alteration a dks blood becomes poisonous. With a bit of research and with the fantasy aspects of elder scrolls in general one can come up with explanation for such aspects. Now to address the idea of poison based dragons the answer is tied to the scale breaker dlc dungeon lair of maarselok the final boss is essentially a poison dragon.
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Longs or Ryus are not DRAGONS.

They received the name "Dragon" because they resemble to occident dragons, but are far, far from them.

Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well I guess with the help of our friends here we established that DKs have Asian influences and that's why Dragon Knights who use Ardent Flame abilities deal poison dmg.
    Thank you guys. Your insight makes so much sense

But TES Dragons look, pretty much like Wyverns... that's not Asian
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • JusticeSouldier
    JusticeSouldier
    ✭✭✭✭
    stonefist.png

typo

I think that mostly tells what kind of gaming you enjoy. Not kink shaming btw, but man.

It's just quick illustration to show general idea, as picture it have no value.
    You laughted at picture + name of the skill and it's ok.
    Stonefist>fist>hand>***, slightly funny, not unexpected joke.

But, please don't tie me to weird school consructions above that.

I really want to see that Zenimax work hard at skills design.
    I love this game.
    Visual effects of skills and how they work - are a very big part of this love.
    I want to have feel of each class at level of DK, when u use Dragon Leap, or Molten Whip...
    Stonefist can and should give us same great feeling.
    Edited by JusticeSouldier on September 30, 2019 10:04PM