Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Ritual of Retribution is doing as much damage as Elemental Blockade and also healing? huh?

• ecru
    ecru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    maxjapank wrote: »
    Iskiab wrote: »
    Sure, but springs is a healer ability and retribution can be used as a dps ability.

Which is why it costs more resource. It heals and does dmg. Should it cost more and just do the same healing as Springs?

Iskiab wrote: »
    You can place springs yea, but the area of ritual is so big it might as well be called ‘everywhere’. Max cast is what, 28m and ritual is a 20m range pbaoe effect?

20 meters radius for Retribution? Really? First you claim that Retribution heals more than Springs, but me thinks you didn't read the tool tip carefully. Maybe you assumed that Retribution also ticked every sec. Now you are claiming it has a 20 meter radius. Do you play a Templar or have you really looked at the skill carefully?

He's correct. It's more than 20m actually, it's 24m pbaoe (12m in every direction). It also hits above and below where it's casted, altrhough I don't know if the vertical bubble has the other 12m. I think ritual is the biggest ground aoe in the game besides.. blood altar? I can't think of any others. The bubble effecting you above/below where it's casted is made obvious in certain BGs where you can be below other players, although I can't remember the name of the map right now. It also clips through all walls/floors so it doesn't respect LOS. Most ground aoes probably do too, but they aren't big enough for it to matter.
    Lord_Eomer wrote: »
    Ritual of Retribution damage and healing causing per 2 seconds and blockade is 1 second.

OP should read patch notes in detail.

am i having deja vu? :thinking:

wait, no, definitely not. here you go:
    ecru wrote: »
    The op's comparison is silly. Ritual is every 2 secs. Healing and Blockade are every 1 sec. The healing of Retribution has always been higher than extended. Templars were given higher healing and dmg with Retribution in exchange for only cleansing 2 harmful effects instead of 5. Retribution is also half the duration of Extended. And both morphs have received a resource cost increase.

ability a ticks 6 times for 200 damage over 12 seconds for a total of 1200 damage.
    ability b ticks 12 times for 100 damage over 12 seconds for a total of 1200 damage.

Which ability is better? Don't forget to show your work!

Edited by ecru on July 10, 2019 3:48AM
    Gryphon Heart
    Godslayer
    Dawnbringer
    Options
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In dungeon groups 4 templars ~3k every 2 seconds x 4 = 12k every 2 seconds. Not really anything special especially considering they probably wont match up.
    it has a synergy which we gotta be careful about so we dont take it from an inferior templar tank. More than likely there will be a DK tank soo the hot/dot is less. Not really OP but im sure it might be preferable.

Ok trial groups could definetly find use in this. 10 templars means alot more shards plus 10 ×3k HoT/DoT =~30k every 2 seconds. Nothing to sneeze at for stack and burn fights. Problem becomes the non stack and burn fights, losing other synergies, plus losing out on a ton of dps that comes from minor prophecy, brutality, force, savagery etc... soo again the tooltip seems awesome but reality sets in and having a 10 templar trial could equally have strong situations and tremendously bad situations.

In pvp everything is cut in half soo thats not much to even think about. The little it does is not enough to keep opponents scared from comming in. A snare can be but in the same breath snare immunity is readily available to both stam and mag or they just simply step out of it. Cleansing 2 effects has always been tremendously inferior than 5 to the point that its almost detrimental but yeah it does that. Soo the changes buff it up to maybe make it interesting but im still gonna go with the other morph.

They buffed up the DoT and HoT by 1k and dudes losing his mind. Maybe its time you take a minute to actually think about that.
    Options
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    He's correct. It's more than 20m actually, it's 24m pbaoe (12m in every direction).

He wasn't correct. And if he's going to use tool tips, then he should correctly use them when comparing skills so as to not inflate or cause confusion. But as many have pointed out, just using tool tips are also misleading. Combat is situational. There is nothing wrong with Retribution in it's current form. Anything less, and it might not get used.
    Options
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Drdeath20 wrote: »
    In dungeon groups 4 templars ~3k every 2 seconds x 4 = 12k every 2 seconds. Not really anything special especially considering they probably wont match up.
    it has a synergy which we gotta be careful about so we dont take it from an inferior templar tank. More than likely there will be a DK tank soo the hot/dot is less. Not really OP but im sure it might be preferable.

Ok trial groups could definetly find use in this. 10 templars means alot more shards plus 10 ×3k HoT/DoT =~30k every 2 seconds. Nothing to sneeze at for stack and burn fights. Problem becomes the non stack and burn fights, losing other synergies, plus losing out on a ton of dps that comes from minor prophecy, brutality, force, savagery etc... soo again the tooltip seems awesome but reality sets in and having a 10 templar trial could equally have strong situations and tremendously bad situations.

In pvp everything is cut in half soo thats not much to even think about. The little it does is not enough to keep opponents scared from comming in. A snare can be but in the same breath snare immunity is readily available to both stam and mag or they just simply step out of it. Cleansing 2 effects has always been tremendously inferior than 5 to the point that its almost detrimental but yeah it does that. Soo the changes buff it up to maybe make it interesting but im still gonna go with the other morph.

They buffed up the DoT and HoT by 1k and dudes losing his mind. Maybe its time you take a minute to actually think about that.

Well said.
    Options
  • EtTuBrutus
    EtTuBrutus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ritual heals certainly stack on live, if they don't stack on PTS that's a change.

No, they don't. Cleansing ritual has never ever stacked its heal.

Think of how broken 5 templars healing a team getting 5k hps in that massive radius would be. It's the same reason identical morphs of rapid regen don't stack.
    Edited by EtTuBrutus on July 10, 2019 4:04AM
    Options
  • ecru
    ecru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EtTuBrutus wrote: »
    Ritual heals certainly stack on live, if they don't stack on PTS that's a change.

No, they don't. Cleansing ritual has never ever stacked its heal.

Think of how broken 5 templars healing a team getting 5k hps in that massive radius would be. It's the same reason identical morphs of rapid regen don't stack.

Ritual does not apply a buff like rapid regen, it's a ground aoe. I can't think of any ground aoes from multiple players that don't apply a buff or debuff (like blood altar) that don't stack. It would be extremely unique if it didn't, so I really doubt this is the case. This would also mean that two templars in a trial group both couldn't heal with ritual, which I also doubt is the case.
    He's correct. It's more than 20m actually, it's 24m pbaoe (12m in every direction).

He wasn't correct. And if he's going to use tool tips, then he should correctly use them when comparing skills so as to not inflate or cause confusion. But as many have pointed out, just using tool tips are also misleading. Combat is situational. There is nothing wrong with Retribution in it's current form. Anything less, and it might not get used.

Okay, so since ritual in it's current form is fine, are you in favor of every other ground aoe receiving heals and utility on par with ritual? And also having their radius at least doubled, if not tripled? Ritual of Retribution does six different separate things, while most ground aoes do one or two. What can we add to boneyard, while also tripling increasing it's radius? Right now it does damage in a small radius, provides a synergy, and applies fracture inside of it. That's three things. First, we can make sure everyone inside of the new gigantic radius of boneyard gets the synergy instead of just one person. We're still at three things though, and the synergy is only doing one thing. I guess the synergy can also remove all debuffs too? Seems fair. Next, we'll make it's healing output equal to it's damage, that's four. Minor protection while inside of it? Seems fair. Five. How about minor berserk for everyone inside of it too? There, now we have six.

What do you think of the new gigantic boneyard that gives everyone a damaging and purging synergy, applies major fracture and breach to everyone inside of it, heals equal to it's damage, and gives out minor protection and minor berserk? I'm fine with a slight cost increase if it does all of these things tbh.
    Edited by ecru on July 10, 2019 4:25AM
    Gryphon Heart
    Godslayer
    Dawnbringer
    Options
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They increased the HoT/DoT by 1k and now 1 person cant cope.
    Edited by Drdeath20 on July 10, 2019 4:39AM
    Options
  • ecru
    ecru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They increased the HoT/DoT by 1k and now 1 person cant cope.

still waiting on a response to my suggestion that every ground aoe receive the same damage/healing/utility and have it's size quadrupled. that's fair, right? they can all do at least 6 things, or last 18-24 seconds and only do five. whichever. no one seems to respond when i compare it to boneyard or refreshing path, i wonder why that is? :thinking:
    Gryphon Heart
    Godslayer
    Dawnbringer
    Options
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Okay, so since ritual in it's current form is fine, are you in favor of every other ground aoe receiving heals and utility on par with ritual? And also having their radius at least doubled, if not tripled? Ritual of Retribution does six different separate things, while most ground aoes do one or two. What can we add to boneyard, while also tripling increasing it's radius? Right now it does damage in a small radius, provides a synergy, and applies fracture inside of it. That's three things. First, we can make sure everyone inside of the new gigantic radius of boneyard gets the synergy instead of just one person. We're still at three things though, and the synergy is only doing one thing. I guess the synergy can also remove all debuffs too? Seems fair. Next, we'll make it's healing output equal to it's damage, that's four. Minor protection while inside of it? Seems fair. Five. How about minor berserk for everyone inside of it too? There, now we have six.

So dramatic. Just like DrDeath said. A skill receives a slight increase in heals and dmg along with an increase in resource cost and you are worried that you won't compete. What whine post about a Templar skill are you going to make next?
    Options
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    They are making decisions that contradict themselves.

Refreshing Path isn't allowed to decently heal and do damage at the same time, but let's ensure another class has that ability and more attached to it (snare, improved healing, and a purge).

That's definitely not overloaded.

Hey at least Magblades can provide a *** heal and group Major Expedition for a few seconds!
    Options
  • Massacre_Wurm
    Massacre_Wurm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wops. Mistake. Delete pls.
    Edited by Massacre_Wurm on July 10, 2019 6:01AM
    Options
  • ecru
    ecru
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So dramatic. Just like DrDeath said. A skill receives a slight increase in heals and dmg along with an increase in resource cost and you are worried that you won't compete. What whine post about a Templar skill are you going to make next?

yeah it was already overtuned and ruining BGs well before i made this thread with it's 24 second gigantic ground aoe snare that works in every direction and clips through walls.

we must be playing a different game or you just really love being permanently snared in BGs. or maybe your mmr is just so low that the templars you run into don't bother slotting any morph of ritual at all. so many of you don't even seem to understand how much of an advantage a huge, permanent snare is, or you're just trolling, can't figure out which tbh. i mean, moving faster than all of your opponents all the time? who would want that? wait, why did everyone switch their jewelry over to swift when it was good again? i would slot ritual on my magplar if it only snared. that alone is enough for it to earn a bar spot. imo it's easily the most reliable (and probably the best) crowd control ability in the entire game.

you didn't actually address my question btw. why does it need to do so much more and be much larger than every other ground aoe in the game? or why can't we buff every other ground aoe up to the same level? bueller?
    They are making decisions that contradict themselves.

Refreshing Path isn't allowed to decently heal and do damage at the same time, but let's ensure another class has that ability and more attached to it (snare, improved healing, and a purge).

That's definitely not overloaded.

Hey at least Magblades can provide a *** heal and group Major Expedition for a few seconds!

the heal is on refreshing path actually pretty good, sadly it only covers a small area, doesn't last 18 seconds like ritual (lol), and doesn't do 4 other things. oh well.
    Edited by ecru on July 10, 2019 6:04AM
    Gryphon Heart
    Godslayer
    Dawnbringer
    Options
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So you’re complaining about a skill that’s almost double the cost of either skill, only ticks every 2 seconds, is class-locked, cannot proc enchants, or has a weapon to buff that specific skills, all because it does 2 things at once? Divines forbid.
    Edited by WuffyCerulei on July 10, 2019 6:09AM
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
    Options
  • Massacre_Wurm
    Massacre_Wurm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    why does it need to do so much more and be much larger than every other ground aoe in the game? or why can't we buff every other ground aoe up to the same level?

Maybe because its balanced by other skills ? Maybe because templars do not have streak , cloak , wings , shimmering shield ?
    Maybe we need to stop comparing skill by skill and accept possibility of one things being balanced by other things ?
    Options
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    yeah it was already overtuned and ruining BGs well before i made this thread...

lol. Already overtuned and ruining bgs? Omg! I have never heard that before. Templars must be the bane of your existence. Exactly which Templar used Retribution in bgs before this patch? I'd like to take a picture with him. Actually, no. I'm going to stop posting in this thread. That comment "already overtuned and ruining BGs" Biggest lol I've seen in a long time.
    Options
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ritual costing double as blockade and heal/damage every 2 second.

OP may be an anti templar dude who is high on moon sugar

Stop screenshots, post video to prove your point.
    Options
  • Daemonai
    Daemonai
    ✭✭✭✭
    The economy of this skill is insane. This skill is seemingly out of line with ZoS's balancing philosophy if the past nerfs to Refreshing Path are any indication, and yet this skill gets buffed when it does much more than Refreshing Path ever did. Where is the consistency? And no the increased cost doesn't justify the value of the skill. If that's the case, increase the cost of Refreshing Path and return its ability to do damage. Better yet, delete Path of Darkness and all its morphs because the skill is ******** stupid and always has been, and give NB a carbon copy of Ritual with a dark theme. That's some balance I can get behind. :)

OAN, GIVE ME BACK MY DUAL CLONES/DARK SHADES! YES, IM STILL MAD.
    Options
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BG's is limited space and pushes people towards objectives because there is a timer. I can understand a nightblade disliking having their strongest skill (cloak) be countered hard in that enviroment. Every other class that doesnt rely on cloak is foaming at the mouth watching me spend 8k + magicka just to cleanse the same amount of negative effects as the other morph does. When it comes to pve before not a single serious player used it before bcz again the other morph lasted longer and lets be real it was straight trash.

ZoS increases the cost by 900 and increases the HoT by 1k (the DoT stays relatively the same bcz it is no longer buffed by thaurmatage) and now a handfull of mag nightblades are calling it the most overloaded skill in the game. The skill is a hodgepodge of effects. A jack of all trades but master of none. Its a weak DoT/HoT, has the weakest snare and its now the weakest cleanse but it does have a synergy.

How bout we trade rit of ret for cloak seeing as how you seem to think its soo OP? As a templar I will make that trade every time, never looking back.
    Options
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delparis wrote: »
    One more proof that ZoS "combat system" team has no clue about what they are doing.

It´s more a proof that a game with only 10 ability slots doesn´t work without overloaded abilities.
    They´re what makes the game fun and what builds center around.

Now revisit the other nerfed previously overloaded abilities with that line of thinking. The game was better when there were strong core class abilities instead of only generic abilities with different effects.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

Options
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your trying to compare it to compare it to refreshing path when it really should be compared to cloak.

If you still think its OP ill trade you rit of ret for cloak in a heartbeat.
    Options
  • ecru
    ecru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah it was already overtuned and ruining BGs well before i made this thread...

lol. Already overtuned and ruining bgs? Omg! I have never heard that before. Templars must be the bane of your existence. Exactly which Templar used Retribution in bgs before this patch? I'd like to take a picture with him. Actually, no. I'm going to stop posting in this thread. That comment "already overtuned and ruining BGs" Biggest lol I've seen in a long time.

Templars mostly use the other morph on live, including my magplar, not ror. This thread is about pvp, pve, and both morphs of the ability, not just one in a single uncommon situation you've made up, because the damage and healing were both doubled, effecting both morphs. Both morphs snare, believe it or not, so both morphs are the reason the vast majority of players in high mmr bgs are permanently snared.

The damage being doubled probably means that I'll be changing the morph over to ror for BGs if it goes live as is, but hopefully it won't. I don't rely on purges to stay alive on my other characters so I don't usually need the better purge anyway, and the purge isn't even the reason I slot it in the first place, the snare and the synergy for my team is.

Do Templars really like being snared so often, or do none of you ever even pvp? I'm guessing it's the latter.
    Gryphon Heart
    Godslayer
    Dawnbringer
    Options
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The damage was not doubled lol. It is no longer effected by thaurmatage. It went up, but by a few hundred.

This thread has become pure absurdity.
    Options
  • TheInfernalRage
    TheInfernalRage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nomNx39.jpg

It's also healing for as much as the new Healing Springs, but I couldn't fit that into the title. Also my Ritual of Retribution isn't fully leveled yet so those aren't the final numbers, but it's close enough.

Can someone tell me what's going on here? It's like the old Refreshing Path that also did damage, but on steroids because it does five other things on top of that.

Here's a list of things this single aoe ability is doing. And for anyone who doesn't know, it's probably the largest ground aoe in the entire game, unless I'm forgetting something.
    • Heals for as much as Healing Springs or Illustrious Healing, but over a much wider area
    • Does as much damage as Elemental Blockade, but over a much wider area
    • Removes two debuffs off of the caster
    • Provides the caster with Minor Mending
    • Snares everyone in a huge area over 12 seconds
    • Provides everyone inside of the wide area a synergy that removes all debuffs

ZOS? Anyone? It was already overloaded before but now the damage and healing has been basically doubled? Not to mention that the now doubled heal will last for 18 seconds with the other morph and the circle/synergy will last for 24 seconds, while it removes 5 debuffs off of the caster. Both morphs are basically 2-3 abilities in one.

Compared to Refreshing Path, this does damage, heals for almost as much, snares, covers five times the area, removes debuffs, gives minor mending, and provides a synergy that heals and removes all debuffs? The only thing Refreshing Path does besides healing is provides Major Expedition.

??????????????????

wtf is going on???????

Notes said healing should have been removed and that this morph should be damage only.
    Options
  • LovesCoffee
    LovesCoffee
    ✭✭
    the most absurd thread i've seems for a long time, full of pvp threory-crafters who can't prove theyr own theory lol... are you serious about 5+ templar in raid just because of one skill?! this people always giving me a good laught
    Options
  • ecru
    ecru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The damage was not doubled lol. It is no longer effected by thaurmatage. It went up, but by a few hundred.

i dunno what the point of posts like these are when anyone can just read the patch notes
    Cleansing Ritual:

Increased the healing per tick of this ability and its morphs by approximately 95%.

i guess 95% isn't quite doubled, if you want to be pedantic.
    Ritual of Retribution (morph): This morph no longer states it grants additional modifiers to the damage and healing, and instead deals damage for an identical coefficient of the heal.

have any of you actually tested any of these things on PTS before making these posts to make sure that the information you're posing is actually, you know, accurate, like i did before i made this thread? i wasn't entirely sure by the way the patch notes were worded about how the ability would work, so i actually tested it. i get the feeling that some of you haven't even read the patch notes at all, much less have pts installed.

i tested it against elemental blockade multiple times and over 12s ror was doing almost the exact same amount of damage as 12s blockade, +- 5-10% depending on crits, as the tooltips imply it would. my tooltips on pts are 75% higher than it is on live, not sure if there is some scaling change or if it's my gear (don't know how recent the copy is, didn't check), so it's extremely dishonest to say that it's just "a few hundred more".
    Gryphon Heart
    Godslayer
    Dawnbringer
    Options
  • Olupajmibanan
    Olupajmibanan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just remove the healing component of Ritual of Retribution morph and it's okay, right?
    Options
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭

i dunno what the point of posts like these are when anyone can just read the patch notes
    Cleansing Ritual:

Increased the healing per tick of this ability and its morphs by approximately 95%.

Ritual of Retribution (morph): This morph no longer states it grants additional modifiers to the damage and healing, and instead deals damage for an identical coefficient of the heal.

have any of you actually tested any of these things on PTS before making these posts to make sure that the information you're posing is actually, you know, accurate, like i did before i made this thread? i wasn't entirely sure by the way the patch notes were worded about how the ability would work, so i actually tested it. i get the feeling that some of you haven't even read the patch notes at all, much less have pts installed.

i tested it against elemental blockade multiple times and over 12s ror was doing almost the exact same amount of damage as 12s blockade, +- 5-10% depending on crits, as the tooltips imply it would. my tooltips on pts are 75% higher than it is on live, not sure if there is some scaling change or if it's my gear (don't know how recent the copy is, didn't check), so it's extremely dishonest to say that it's just "a few hundred more".

But that doesnt proc enchants, account for status effects being applied, or take into account destro staff passives orrr cost efficiency as well as praticality of bar space.

Damage dealers

Ele weapons, solar barrage, jesus beam, inner light, blazing spear

Ele blockade, rune, harness magicka, flex, channeled acceleration

Sure i could put that as a flex spot but then im losing out on other valuable skills. Especially since degeneration and soul trap seem to be pretty decent.

And no its not dishonest to say its only a few hundred more. Thaurmatage used to effect the damage modifier for RoR and now it no longer grants additional modifiers to damage and healing. Idk what you put into thaurmatage but im around 44%. Soo on a 3k tooltip id imagine it went up hundreds taking into account losing atleast 44% on thaurmatage.

Anyways this entire post has reached a level of absurdity that i wasnt really prepared for. Its not a strong damage skill or a strong heal, or a strong snare (infact its a weak snare, if your getting snared by it your actually gonna be snared by vamps bane or new total dark bcz they are stronger snares) but yeah it does have a good synergy. For a game thats about min/max it fails but for the sake of saving bar space for a not cheap inferior damage skill it has it perks (post the nerfs to everything else). Im glad you think RoR is most overloaded skill and yet in the few posts i have mentioned cloak you have been silent about that. Kinda an inconvenient truth but i digress....Anyways arguing with an emotional tooltip warrior is not a good look for me. I say good day to you.
    Edited by Drdeath20 on July 10, 2019 10:40AM
    Options
  • ecru
    ecru
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Cleansing Ritual:

But that doesnt proc enchants, account for status effects being applied, or take into account destro staff passives orrr cost efficiency as well as praticality of bar space.

Damage dealers

Sure i could put that as a flex spot but then im losing out on other valuable skills. Especially since degeneration and soul trap seem to be pretty decent.

And no its not dishonest to say its only a few hundred more. Thaurmatage used to effect the damage modifier for RoR and now it no longer grants additional modifiers to damage and healing. Idk what you put into thaurmatage but im around 44%. Soo on a 3k tooltip id imagine it went up hundreds taking into account losing atleast 44% on thaurmatage.

Anyways this entire post has reached a level of absurdity that i wasnt really prepared for. Its not a strong damage skill or a strong heal, or a strong snare but yeah it does have a good synergy. For a game thats about min/max it fails but for the sake of saving bar space for a not cheap inferior damage skill it has it perks (post the nerfs to everything else). Im glad you think RoR is most overloaded skill and yet in the few posts i have mentioned cloak you have been silent about that. Kinda an inconvenient truth but i digress....Anyways arguing with an emotional tooltip warrior is not a good look for me. I say good day to you.

i have no idea what you're even talking about anymore. whether thaum effects it or not, the tooltips are 75% higher on PTS. the way you phrase it sounds like it was nerfed. it's not "a few hundred more" unless your gear is so awful or you're so underleveled that it was only a few hundred in the first place.

the levels of dishonesty or flat out lying in this thread about how this ability works or was changed is really disappointing. make your point without obfuscating facts, spreading misinformation, or flat out making *** up or stop wasting everyone's time.
    Gryphon Heart
    Godslayer
    Dawnbringer
    Options
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Cleansing Ritual:

Damage dealers

Anyways this entire post has reached a level of absurdity that i wasnt really prepared for. Its not a strong damage skill or a strong heal, or a strong snare but yeah it does have a good synergy. For a game thats about min/max it fails but for the sake of saving bar space for a not cheap inferior damage skill it has it perks (post the nerfs to everything else). Im glad you think RoR is most overloaded skill and yet in the few posts i have mentioned cloak you have been silent about that. Kinda an inconvenient truth but i digress....Anyways arguing with an emotional tooltip warrior is not a good look for me. I say good day to you.

i have no idea what you're even talking about anymore. whether thaum effects it or not, the tooltips are 75% higher on PTS. the way you phrase it sounds like it was nerfed. it's not "a few hundred more" unless your gear is so awful or you're so underleveled that it was only a few hundred in the first place.

the levels of dishonesty or flat out lying in this thread about how this ability works or was changed is really disappointing. make your point without obfuscating facts, spreading misinformation, or flat out making *** up or stop wasting everyone's time.

This is just drivel. Your tooltip is around 2.4k every 2 seconds after being buffed up 95%. Soo it went up ~1.1k. But lost out on thaurmatage multiplier which at minimum most people keep at 44% multiplier. Soo far to say it actually went up a max of 51% which is around 600. Ok kiddo play time is over. This forum posts has been long dead but viva the emotional tooltip warrior. At this point just post of a video of how you win with it or begone, back from whence you came! And thats that!
    Options
  • Moonsorrow
    Moonsorrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    susmitds wrote: »
    @ZOS_Gilliam Can we revert the nerf to Refreshing Path now?

Yes please. :)
    Options