The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

MagNB - What is our advantage to leverage?

• ProbablePaul
    ProbablePaul
    ✭✭✭✭
    kaithuzar wrote: »
    Maybe ult gen?
    Generally the answer is stealth/cloak, but when everyone’s a tank, it’s only helpful from a “ok you’re fighting someone else & in execute range, I’ll engage now” standpoint.

Most people playing magblade are either using 2x dmg sets, or 3x infused spell dmg glyphs, & either going high penetration or proc sets.

Previously I ran stygian + spinners, but they changed how the 2h ult works. However, after morrowind I decided I didn't have the time to become effective again, so I've been sitting in lich/(shackbreaker/random set)/valkyrn skoria for the past couple years. Most of the fights I get into if I go to cyrodiil rely on the people being noobs, or me being to sustain longer than them.

With the recent changes I feel a bit lost again, like I should learn to play all over. Does anyone else feel exhausted by this? It doesn't help that the devs seem to ignore melee magicka classes.

The way I see it, magicka nightblade has a lot of abilities that are useful, but they are all too fragmented, or have too many conditions for many of their combinations to work. I've tried to make many different melee magicka nightblade builds and every effing time I can't fit all the skills I need on two bars. When I do make something work, theres very few ways to optimize it. It's like the only way to optimize magicka nightblade is to switch to stamina.
    Bosmer Melee Magicka Nightblade
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Iskiab wrote: »
    exeeter702 wrote: »
    Insco851 wrote: »
    fred4 wrote: »
    Well I got elsweyr finally last night and my magblade is rocking 60k max mag while having shade / cloak to escape. Also have 16.6k stam, 24.6 and 21.5k resistances, 1950 impen and 2050 recovery with 41% crit. So I don’t think other classes can achieve those numbers. As stated, the issue is our self healing. The mitigation from bow is nice and indirectly reduces healing needed. Still playing around with everything. More realistically I will probably drop some mag glyphs for tri stat and mage mundus for lady.

60k lol. Is that with necro/Alfiq?
    Until he posts his build on UESP, I won't believe a thing, specifically how you get that much mag AND that much stam AND that much regen together. If this is real at all, it probably includes vamp, Continuous Attack, potion buff and who knows what else. Hopefully not Imperial Physique.

As to other classes achieving the same mag, sure they can. Warden gets the same magicka buffs as magblade and it's arguably easier to keep Necropotence up. Then compare the tooltip of warden birds with Swallow Soul and weep.

Here you go.
    https://imgur.com/gallery/egYZ1pd

This is no continuous, no emp. Only a potion up and shadow passives for Major. I run weapon damage enchant (not procd) on front bar and infused absorb mag back bar for extra sustain.

Yup. Wasn’t hard to recreate. Hella stats lol.

Btw... while most magblades been all about the solo life... fear makes us so incredibly potent in group play now. Had a small group in IC last night and fear+timed ults was devastating. As well as a way to save teammates by getting multiple attackers off in an instant.

It’s a small group utility compared to some specs but... more than we had previously.

Yeah class feels better than it has in a long time.

Think I saw you for a split second in elvin gardens cp-Ic last night.

And yea.. class feels great. Mere I say... balanced.

Almost yea. There are only two issues I see:

1. Refreshing Path’s area is too small (comparing the ability to say ritual for Templars highlight’s the weakness)

2. Siphoning skill line seems to push NBs towards using Swallow Soul... and I hate that ability, it’s still too weak. I still think it’s the worst spammable in the game. Even crushing shock hits harder because of destro passives and it not being a projectile. PvE it’s okay, in pvp it’s terrible.

Its getting a bit exhausting having to constantly defend refreshing path here. It is much cheaper than ritual and it is specifically designed with that radius and the movement speed buff because the active effects of path linger for 2 seconds after you leave the path. Assuming you are fighting in the area, the effective range coverage of path is much greater than its tooltip implies. With major expedition, you can practically extened the path width by 5 meters on every side. None of which says anything to the fact that its the most cost effective way to maintain shadow barrier passives on 5L builds.

It is the most efficient way, for me at least as a healer, to maintain the shadow passives agreed.

However the major expedition doesn’t stick for two seconds after leaving the path, that’s incorrect. Only the hot portion stays for 2 seconds after leaving the area.

You can test it pretty easily. Run in a straight line and cast refreshing path. The total expedition time is 2-3 seconds.
    Wrong. It does stick. Total expedition time is more like 4-5 seconds depending on how fast you leave the path.
  • kaithuzar
    kaithuzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kaithuzar wrote: »
    Maybe ult gen?
    Generally the answer is stealth/cloak, but when everyone’s a tank, it’s only helpful from a “ok you’re fighting someone else & in execute range, I’ll engage now” standpoint.

Most people playing magblade are either using 2x dmg sets, or 3x infused spell dmg glyphs, & either going high penetration or proc sets.

Previously I ran stygian + spinners, but they changed how the 2h ult works. However, after morrowind I decided I didn't have the time to become effective again, so I've been sitting in lich/(shackbreaker/random set)/valkyrn skoria for the past couple years. Most of the fights I get into if I go to cyrodiil rely on the people being noobs, or me being to sustain longer than them.

With the recent changes I feel a bit lost again, like I should learn to play all over. Does anyone else feel exhausted by this? It doesn't help that the devs seem to ignore melee magicka classes.

The way I see it, magicka nightblade has a lot of abilities that are useful, but they are all too fragmented, or have too many conditions for many of their combinations to work. I've tried to make many different melee magicka nightblade builds and every effing time I can't fit all the skills I need on two bars. When I do make something work, theres very few ways to optimize it. It's like the only way to optimize magicka nightblade is to switch to stamina.

Paul,

It really sounds like you just need to spend a few minutes talking to your friends in voice comms to debate one skill versus another, regarding what you want to accomplish. Myself & others have attempted to post our skill bars on the forum, but if they don't work for you then swap 1 skill at a time until you come to a decision.
    Member of:
    Fantasia - osh kosh b-josh
    Just Chill - Crown's house
    GoldCloaks - Durruthy test server penga
    Small Meme Guild - Mano's house

Former member of:
    Legend - Siffer fan boy club
    TKO (tamriel knight's order) - free bks
    Deviance - Leonard's senche tiger
    Purple - hamNchz is my hero
    Eight Divines - myrlifax stop playing final fantasy
    WKB (we kill bosses) - turd where you go?
    Arcance Council - Klytz Kommander
    World Boss - Mike & Chewy gone EP
    M12 (majestic twelve) - cult of the loli zerg
  • milesrodneymcneely2_ESO
    milesrodneymcneely2_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My issue as a melee MagBlade has always been with Concealed Weapon. I understand that for many this skill works well and is an integral part of their builds.

But I’m really bothered by the idea that both secondary functions of this skill (the speed boost from stealth and the stun from stealth) are completely dependent on a single morph of another of our class skills.

If I’m not running a stealth build, or if I decide to run Dark Cloak over Shadowy Disguise, I just lost out on 66% of the functionality of my class’ only melee spammable.

When several people earlier talked about the MagBlade’s kit not synergizing with itself, this is the kind of stuff they’re talking about.
  • ccmedaddy
    ccmedaddy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think I'm in love with magblade this patch. Such a balanced and rewarding class. I was kind of skeptical about the new merciless but now I can say unequivocally that it's freaking amazing.
  • zammo
    zammo
    ✭✭✭
    ccmedaddy wrote: »
    I think I'm in love with magblade this patch. Such a balanced and rewarding class. I was kind of skeptical about the new merciless but now I can say unequivocally that it's freaking amazing.

Don't shout too loud about Merciless ;)
  • JackAshes
    JackAshes
    ✭✭✭
    My issue as a melee MagBlade has always been with Concealed Weapon. I understand that for many this skill works well and is an integral part of their builds.

But I’m really bothered by the idea that both secondary functions of this skill (the speed boost from stealth and the stun from stealth) are completely dependent on a single morph of another of our class skills.

If I’m not running a stealth build, or if I decide to run Dark Cloak over Shadowy Disguise, I just lost out on 66% of the functionality of my class’ only melee spammable.

When several people earlier talked about the MagBlade’s kit not synergizing with itself, this is the kind of stuff they’re talking about.

100% agree with this! If they are going to tie it to another skill they should at least give you the same benefits say for the first 3 seconds after Dark cloak is activated if Concealed Weapons is used in that time on the stun. Or something to that effect...
    Edited by JackAshes on June 13, 2019 12:33PM
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Koensol wrote: »
    exeeter702 wrote: »
    fred4 wrote: »
    Well I got elsweyr finally last night and my magblade is rocking 60k max mag while having shade / cloak to escape. Also have 16.6k stam, 24.6 and 21.5k resistances, 1950 impen and 2050 recovery with 41% crit. So I don’t think other classes can achieve those numbers. As stated, the issue is our self healing. The mitigation from bow is nice and indirectly reduces healing needed. Still playing around with everything. More realistically I will probably drop some mag glyphs for tri stat and mage mundus for lady.

60k lol. Is that with necro/Alfiq?
    Until he posts his build on UESP, I won't believe a thing, specifically how you get that much mag AND that much stam AND that much regen together. If this is real at all, it probably includes vamp, Continuous Attack, potion buff and who knows what else. Hopefully not Imperial Physique.

As to other classes achieving the same mag, sure they can. Warden gets the same magicka buffs as magblade and it's arguably easier to keep Necropotence up. Then compare the tooltip of warden birds with Swallow Soul and weep.

Here you go.
    https://imgur.com/gallery/egYZ1pd

This is no continuous, no emp. Only a potion up and shadow passives for Major. I run weapon damage enchant (not procd) on front bar and infused absorb mag back bar for extra sustain.

Yup. Wasn’t hard to recreate. Hella stats lol.

Btw... while most magblades been all about the solo life... fear makes us so incredibly potent in group play now. Had a small group in IC last night and fear+timed ults was devastating. As well as a way to save teammates by getting multiple attackers off in an instant.

It’s a small group utility compared to some specs but... more than we had previously.

Yeah class feels better than it has in a long time.

Think I saw you for a split second in elvin gardens cp-Ic last night.

And yea.. class feels great. Mere I say... balanced.

Almost yea. There are only two issues I see:

1. Refreshing Path’s area is too small (comparing the ability to say ritual for Templars highlight’s the weakness)

2. Siphoning skill line seems to push NBs towards using Swallow Soul... and I hate that ability, it’s still too weak. I still think it’s the worst spammable in the game. Even crushing shock hits harder because of destro passives and it not being a projectile. PvE it’s okay, in pvp it’s terrible.

Its getting a bit exhausting having to constantly defend refreshing path here. It is much cheaper than ritual and it is specifically designed with that radius and the movement speed buff because the active effects of path linger for 2 seconds after you leave the path. Assuming you are fighting in the area, the effective range coverage of path is much greater than its tooltip implies. With major expedition, you can practically extened the path width by 5 meters on every side. None of which says anything to the fact that its the most cost effective way to maintain shadow barrier passives on 5L builds.

It is the most efficient way, for me at least as a healer, to maintain the shadow passives agreed.

However the major expedition doesn’t stick for two seconds after leaving the path, that’s incorrect. Only the hot portion stays for 2 seconds after leaving the area.

You can test it pretty easily. Run in a straight line and cast refreshing path. The total expedition time is 2-3 seconds.
    Wrong. It does stick. Total expedition time is more like 4-5 seconds depending on how fast you leave the path.

You’re right! This is definitely an undocumented change, from IDK when.

Being on the path gives you a four second major expedition and hot buff, if you stay on the path it refreshes every second or so.

That’s a nice change. Four seconds worth of healing is the same amount of healing as Combat Prayer, making refreshing path always worth a cast.

Either I’m terrible at tracking how NB abilities work, which is possible, or they’ve been playing with stuff and not including it in the notes.

So to sum up Magblade issues atm:
    1. No non-ultimate synergy for the group
    2. Refreshing path could be made a bit bigger
    3. Concealed blade only synergizes with one morph of shadowy disguise, if you choose dark cloak it’d be nice if something was added to make it stronger
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So... I’m trying to put together a decent pure ranged magblade spec for pvp and this is what I came up with.

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=132297

Here are my questions, I’m a bit out of practice and am not sure about a couple things:

1. No out of combat self healing besides waiting for healing ward seems ridiculous. Is it enough?
    2. Back bar temporal guard better then Soul Siphon? I really liked Undo as a dps
    3. Is my recovery high enough for a cloak blade?
    4. Vampire worth it and sub out the shade maybe for mist form and more recovery?
    5. Soul harvest seems a waste, I’ll never use it and only use it for the passives. Is there another ultimate that might be better?
    6. I’m considering putting a mark target morph on my front bar instead of harness magicka, is that just being suicidal? My self healing already sucks.
    7. Is it a mistake not slotting reach or impale? I was looking at my death recaps in BGs and I can get hit with 3 reaches at once, one more stun on a target seems like overkill. I was thinking more pen plus another dot with elemental ring would be better.
    Edited by Iskiab on June 18, 2019 3:50PM
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
  • darkblue5
    darkblue5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So... I’m trying to put together a decent pure ranged magblade spec for pvp and this is what I came up with.

Here are my questions, I’m a bit out of practice and am not sure about a couple things:

1. No out of combat self healing besides waiting for healing ward seems ridiculous. Is it enough?
    2. Back bar temporal guard better then Soul Siphon? I really liked Undo as a dps
    4. Vampire worth it and sub out the shade maybe for mist form and more recovery?
    5. Soul harvest seems a waste, I’ll never use it and only use it for the passives. Is there another ultimate that might be better?
    6. I’m considering putting a mark target morph on my front bar instead of harness magicka, is that just being suicidal? My self healing already sucks.

Is it for solo?
    Main things I'd swap already is Debilitate instead of Crippling if you're not slotting Ele drain.
    Pirate Skeleton seems bad without lot of strong healing and doesn't work amazing with shields last I saw.
    Vampire seems the least justified on magblade with Cloak. People love to DBoS as soon as you cast Shadowy Disguise.
    If you're CCing for combo with Hysteria then you should throw in some Soul Harvests. If not you should probably use Flame Reach for CC and... well... all the ranged DD ultis are bad so eh.
    You could probably put on more healing or try Troll King to replace healing. It isn't like magblade has good self healing.... but only Healing Ward and Swallow Soul seems... aggressive.
  • Kaysha
    Kaysha
    ✭✭✭✭
    You will do fine with that setup. I would try to add as much armor as possible. 3 protectiv+pirate+merciless=healing is ok.
    get rid of skills on frontbar without passiv (e.g. crippling).
    compare nirnhoned+lover with sharpened+attro.
    Don´t go vamp.
    2000k reg is hard. Try to get either siphoning or harness in. Compare your skill damage with and without inner light.
    Perhaps replace inner light with harness and putharness on back bar. That way you will get pirate to proc.
    shadowy disguise on front bar. RAT on same button on back bar.
    Undo is nice on back bar, but only if you use soul harvest.
    Change resto staff to defending?

Do you want to play solo or in a group?
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    BGs only, I never solo cyrodiil but might check it out sometime.
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
  • ATomiX96
    ATomiX96
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never played alot of magblade (only up to Alliance Rank 23, 99% in CP environment) but in that time I used Destro/Resto setups without any proc sets, I felt like having an huge HP buffer (27k+) with pirate skeleton and hots benefited me more than relying on shields to mitigate attacks.
    Also I dont feel like you need to build too much into damage as relentless procs used to obliterate absolutely, ele drain is a must have, turns out 600 magicka regen and major breach for pressing 1 button, that costs nothing, is pretty good.
    The thing that took me the longest to figure out is proper positioning and using shade to kite / escape if needed.
    Damage combo is pretty straight forward, CC with fear on cooldown unless you want to save CC to burst them with incap fear bow, keep them rooted and kite them to make them waste stamina on dodge rolling, sprinting and idk what else I could tell you.
    Squishies or really unexperienced players die in 1 combo usually, I used to run 2 defensive / sustain sets and hit bow crits for up to 15k+ in PvP, but usually its more like 5-7k noncrits without incap bonus damage.
    Weaving light attacks consistently fuels magblade so much, heal/magicka from siphoning, building up bow stacks which now give you mitigation as well, in general light attack damage is no joke.
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magnb feeling pretty good atm.
  • Insco851
    Insco851
    ✭✭✭✭✭

7. Is it a mistake not slotting reach or impale? I was looking at my death recaps in BGs and I can get hit with 3 reaches at once, one more stun on a target seems like overkill. I was thinking more pen plus another dot with elemental ring would be better.

I’d switch cripple for impale and shade for siphoning strikes. Easier kills in BGs and more sustain to cloak spam for healing ward to mean something

Soul assault would be a cheesy yet better ulti if you are never to get into the heat of things. Siphoning back bar also opens up the chance to run undo backbar without losing 8% mag.

Preference here: I’d change the front staff to infused (or even sharpened). Backbar powered is pretty useless considering the low heals. Defending or also infused. I’d run a shock enchant front bar.

Infused spell damage on a jewl... this would be beneficial if you had spell dmg based heals (path for instance). Arcane+modifiers is either going to be very close to the same dmg or just a bit ahead actually + bigger healing ward.
    Edited by Insco851 on June 18, 2019 9:14PM
  • ccmedaddy
    ccmedaddy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A magNB using flame clench and soul assault (instead of the far superior fear and soul harvest) is definitely not leveraging the class's advantages--you're just playing a s**tier magsorc.
  • Insco851
    Insco851
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A magNB using flame clench and soul assault (instead of the far superior fear and soul harvest) is definitely not leveraging the class's advantages--you're just playing a s**tier magsorc.

If he doesnt want to get into the scruff of things.... he’s only got a couple choices.
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What sorc uses clench?
  • ccmedaddy
    ccmedaddy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

What sorc uses clench?
    meant to say reach obviously lol
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Flame reach is very effective at cc+bursting people at range. And ofc soul harvest > soul assault. But if you choose fear, which undoubtedly is very strong, you are limited to melee ranged cc only. It's just a choice of playstyle. I personally prefer reach even for brawler playstyle, because it adds extra pressure through the dot (especially against vamps) and makes it easier to proc poisons.
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What sorc uses clench?

What sorc uses clench?
    meant to say reach obviously lol

I use reach but no way a poor man's sorc. I use it with master inferno helps me free up a bar slot for spammable and cc
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Here’s a crazy idea, what about not using hardened ward or a resto staff on the back bar?

Think it’s possible to double destro as a magblade?
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
  • Ender1310
    Ender1310
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ugh DEVs love them some sorc
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ender1310 wrote: »

One thing I’ve come to realize is both the ‘nerf NBs’ and ‘nerf Sorcs’ are issues of spec rather then class... or at least I’m starting to think so.

Nerf NB threads are about S&B Stamblades and Damage & Healing mix magblades. The problem then is 90% of players (to pull a number out of my butt) don’t want to spec this way and run more glass canon specs.

Same applies with sorcs, the complaints are about sorcs with one pet wearing armour master and Chudan so they’re tanky with good burst, but a lot of sorcs don’t want to spec that way either.

So it’s people who aren’t running the most powerful specs for their class complaining about the other class in the most powerful spec. I’m not saying players should run the optimal spec either, I’m saying the optimal spec doesn’t fit the class stereotype.

Tough position for the devs to be in, to make players happy they have to find a way to make sure each class is powerful in the way players want to play it. Like today I pulled off my first 1v3 (expect an incoming nerf magblade thread any time now) and afterwards I was thinking, no way I’d be able to do that in a traditional magblade spec. I’m just not that good, my strength has always been developing the best spec and being a good but not great player.
    Edited by Iskiab on June 19, 2019 1:30PM
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
  • Insco851
    Insco851
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here’s a crazy idea, what about not using hardened ward or a resto staff on the back bar?

Yes it’s possible. Ice staff backbar works well. Biggest difference is procing back bar glyphs like a berserk reliably.

Resto let’s you get those quick proc weaves for max burst. Best with infused imo. Ice staff means you can run ele back bar tho and that has its uses as well. Obviously switch ward out for harness.
    Edited by Insco851 on June 19, 2019 1:35PM
  • DomiNate4NB
    DomiNate4NB
    ✭✭
    Running a high damage melee ganker/brawler this patch. mNB is in a great spot now imo. Merciless looked like crap on paper but in practice it makes you so damn tanky combined with maim and pirate skelly.

The reason I would classify as a gank/brawler now is the super high mitigation and the ability to play sap tank-ish in light armor.

Not being pigeonholed into just gank (glass cannon), brawler (damage and mitigation too low) or ranged (most effective previous patch but not what I enjoy) has made such a HUGE difference.

Handing out dirt naps like Oprah gives away cars this patch.

Special thanks to ZOS for getting mNB in an awesome spot!!

See you out there! Usually before you see me 😉
  • zammo
    zammo
    ✭✭✭

I've been doing exactly this. Fire destro front, lightning destro back. Back bar 24 sec ele drain.
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭

One thing I’ve come to realize is both the ‘nerf NBs’ and ‘nerf Sorcs’ are issues of spec rather then class... or at least I’m starting to think so.

Nerf NB threads are about S&B Stamblades and Damage & Healing mix magblades. The problem then is 90% of players (to pull a number out of my butt) don’t want to spec this way and run more glass canon specs.

Same applies with sorcs, the complaints are about sorcs with one pet wearing armour master and Chudan so they’re tanky with good burst, but a lot of sorcs don’t want to spec that way either.

So it’s people who aren’t running the most powerful specs for their class complaining about the other class in the most powerful spec. I’m not saying players should run the optimal spec either, I’m saying the optimal spec doesn’t fit the class stereotype.

Tough position for the devs to be in, to make players happy they have to find a way to make sure each class is powerful in the way players want to play it. Like today I pulled off my first 1v3 (expect an incoming nerf magblade thread any time now) and afterwards I was thinking, no way I’d be able to do that in a traditional magblade spec. I’m just not that good, my strength has always been developing the best spec and being a good but not great player.

There are people complaining about magblades? The class is still only average. however stamblades are still in a really good spot they are weaker in 1v1s which is a good thing but they are just as strong for open world. Overall I think players will play what’s op and that’s what they want to play seeing as a “traditional” magsorc is still really strong, though it’s not as strong as a meta sorc. Even though both pet sorc and non pet sorc are both strong you only see pet sorcs because players will always gravitate towards what’s broken
  • darkblue5
    darkblue5
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There are people complaining about magblades? The class is still only average. however stamblades are still in a really good spot they are weaker in 1v1s which is a good thing but they are just as strong for open world. Overall I think players will play what’s op and that’s what they want to play seeing as a “traditional” magsorc is still really strong, though it’s not as strong as a meta sorc. Even though both pet sorc and non pet sorc are both strong you only see pet sorcs because players will always gravitate towards what’s broken

I've seen magsorcs claim that magblades are the strongest mag class period... which is pretty funny.
  • Insco851
    Insco851
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    darkblue5 wrote: »

I've seen magsorcs claim that magblades are the strongest mag class period... which is pretty funny.

Straight up laughable. But hey I’m not getting insta-ruined by a magsorc this patch. But I still can’t kill CarrySorc for crap.