The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

The state of Cyrodiil, 10 days in to Faction Lock

• Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    IronWooshu wrote: »
    Rin_Senya wrote: »
    Veteran players seem to like the lock, the only griping about it is when coming to this forum by you and a select few. .
    This is simply not true. I can guarantee you that all top tier PVP guilds with oldschool players are against faction lock.
    ok, why you lie?

I would like to hear from them. Most PVP guilds are catered more towards one faction.

Show me proof that ALL the top tier PVP guilds are against faction lock..

..... Why did it happen then?

Show me one top guild which is FOR faction locking.

Why did it happen? ZOS listened to players who don't understand game mechanics and the reason people play other factions.
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • MLRPZ
    MLRPZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm from a Top eu guild that plays EP, I have chars in all factions, can't play any of my AD/DC on the main (and only populated) campaign in small scale. And I don't wanna play my raid toons in small scale.

Faction lock reduced my play time by quite a lot since I can't smallscale how I want now...
    AD // Marc the Epic Goat // Templar // AR50
    EP // The Goatfather // Templar // AR44
    AD // Unforgoatable // Sorc // AR33
    EP // You Goat Rekt // NB // AR28
    EP // Bill Goats // Swarden // AR28
    AD // Goat Ya // NB // AR24
    AD // Unforgoatten // StamDK // AR 21
    DC // Egoatcentric // Stamsorc // AR16

and many unused PVE chars

REMOVE FACTION LOCK

AoE Rats
    RIP Zerg Squad
    RIP Banana Squad Inc
    Not your typical goat

• Rin_Senya
    Rin_Senya
    ✭✭✭✭
    ok, why you lie?

I would like to hear from them. Most PVP guilds are catered more towards one faction.

I don't lie. It's truth. I'm not talking about "most PVP guilds", check what exactly I said. I said all top tier PVP guilds. And right in this thread you are talking to people that represent all of them lol (both NA and EU).
    Edited by Rin_Senya on June 8, 2019 1:19PM
    Anairi ~ EP | NA | AR50 - Dracarys
    Anaire ~ AD/EP | EU | AR50 - Banana Squad/Zerg Squad/AOE Rats

• Ramber
    Ramber
    ✭✭✭✭
    A lot of predictions have been made about what will happen to Cyrodiil after the implementation of Faction Lock. Opinions have ranged from Utopia to Ragnarok. Also, a lot of observations have been made about the current state of the map(s), and the population levels. For reference purposes, here is a snapshot of Cyrodiil, 10 days after Faction Locks.

Taken on 5/30/2019 at 10 PM EDT on PC NA:

Kalgrontiid:

Population Levels: all factions locked
    Map holdings: EP 30% AD 50% DC 20%
    Score (k): EP 35 AD 30 DC 28

Bahlokdaan:

Population Levels (bars): EP 2, AD 2, DC 3
    Map holdings: EP 20% AD 40% DC 40%
    Score (k): EP 35 AD 29 DC 27

Yolnahkriin:

Population (bars): all factions 1 bar
    Map control: EP 40 AD 40 DC 20
    Score (k): EP 10 AD 10 DC 6

At the time of the survey, we can make some observations:

1. EP is winning all campaigns by score
    2. EP does not have majority population in any campaign
    3. EP does not control the majority of the map in any campaign
    4. 30 Day CP campaign has a high population, 30 Day No-CP has a medium population and 7 Day (no faction-locks) has a low population

Personally, my three takeaways are:

A ) Faction locked campaigns are popular while the Faction unlocked campaign is not.
    B ) The situation on the map is competitive. No one is getting "gated".
    C ) EP is dominating score-wise, but not on the ground during prime time. They also do not have the most combined boots on the ground.

All in all, things are looking pretty good in Cyrodiil.

The order of alliance is the same, AD is far in last place as it was and there is less to do now that the map is all red all the time.
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Veteran players seem to like the lock, the only griping about it is when coming to this forum by you and a select few. There are a few ways ZoS can counter problems you mentioned, factions with less population could be given an incentive for more/better rewards to earn at the end of a campaign for people to play them

That's not true at all. There are a lot of players who hate the lock, and most of them aren't on the forums. I'm in several guilds, some have150+ players in each who are all highly against it.

I understand that you're on one side of this thing, and that's fine, but please stop putting us all in the same group. I've been playing since beta, and can list off, personally, probably over 100 players who are also here since beta who think this is stupid.

You're entitled to your personal opinion, but you're not entitled to your own facts.

The forums are a very, very small sample of the players.

I never said ALL veteran players like it and I too am in several guilds, some have 150+ players in each who are for it. Even before I joined a few of them the leader would say we predominantly play this faction or maybe you haven't noticed each guild has a faction symbol to represent it? Faction lock may have been lifted but this was never intended when designing the game and should only have been lifted for PVE, not PVP.

You're entitled to your personal opinion, but my own facts are from who Ive talked too and apparently a lot of people asked for faction locks or they would have never redid them, this also allows ZoS to bring back their vision of what Cyro should have been.

Now there are BG's for people who want to PVP with freinds in different factions
    Rin_Senya wrote: »
    Veteran players seem to like the lock, the only griping about it is when coming to this forum by you and a select few. .
    This is simply not true. I can guarantee you that all top tier PVP guilds with oldschool players are against faction lock.
    ok, why you lie?

You said
    its the casual PVE crowd that seem to be wanting to revert the locks.

Which is rich because if ZOS ever set up a special weekend where the diehard factional loyalists were on one team and the anti-faction locks were on the other, there is not a doubt in my mind who would get packed up.

And here's a newsflash for you: the game has changed. Original designs and intents have been constantly rethought, reworked, and sometimes totally redone. Or should I demand ZOS to put back my stun on spear shards because the original death recap told me to use this skill to even out the odds? It was originally intended that all class skills were to be magicka based, shall we revert back to that formula and screw over half the population?

I can assure you that you're barking up the wrong tree with the top tier PvP guilds.

Edited by Joy_Division on June 8, 2019 2:03PM
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So to summarize some of the arguments being added in amidst a great deal of name calling, and fan fiction.

1) Anyone who cares about faction locks is bad. Because..

2) Everyone who wants to switch sides freely cares about the state of the game so much even though.....

3) Anyone who cares about the campaign is bad because...

4) Everyone who wants to flip flop freely is good but...

5) No one who wants to do that really cares because they're to good and or just here for fun. Which leads to...

6) Everyone who disagrees with those statements being a bad bad zergling. However...

7) Anyone who points out who is actually hiding on the side with the most people is bad, and just takes things to seriously because....

8) So many players want to be able to switch freely even though....

9) there's just not enough population to make for a balanced campaign made up of the people who're supposedly willing to switch sides to balance out campaigns....

10) Made up pixie people on the forums said a thing which is obviously hyperbolic and this makes all previous arguments correct...

To summarize khajiit's arguments..

1) The purple scrub blobs are far smaller, and more impotent than before. Which makes them a minor bother during Telel's play time. Telel has only encountered cross faction groups openly working together later in the day or on the weekends.

2) Fewer zone trolls as not every one of those elfish sorts can afford to keep buying new accounts. It's also made weeding out alts of certain people far easier. Which makes things even quieter. :)

3) Lots of people who've shown just what they really stand for when push comes to shove. Mostly through the silly contortions of logic they've constructed to rationalize being on the side with the most bodies.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • IronWooshu
    IronWooshu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These posts from the revert faction side are becoming childish. Making up claims but then telling other people their claims arent valid with broad generalized strokes.

It reminds me of fan boys of console wars posts where they say, "I own an PS4 but the XBox is better" trying to legitimize their claim when in reality they dont even own a PS4 but on the internet to them it looks like it helps their cause.

Out of curiosity I wish ZOS would do a poll that presents itself in game when logging in simply with a yes or no "do you like faction lock" and make their decision from there because like one person said, this forum doesnt even make up got 98% of the player population.
  • Rianai
    Rianai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Out of curiosity I wish ZOS would do a poll that presents itself in game when logging in simply with a yes or no "do you like faction lock" and make their decision from there because like one person said, this forum doesnt even make up got 98% of the player population.

The majority isn't necessary right tho, because many players lack knowlegde and understanding of basics. I see many pro faction lock players claiming things that are simply not true such as "faction locks improve campaign balance, faction locks stop trolling, faction locks make people care about score, ...
    Game design shouldn't be based on ignorance.
    Edited by Rianai on June 8, 2019 4:56PM
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rianai wrote: »

The majority isn't necessary right tho, because many players lack knowlegde and understanding of basics. I see many pro faction lock players claiming things that are simply not true such as "faction locks improve campaign balance, faction locks stop trolling, faction locks make people care about score, ...

The majority of players might be biased because they are in a faction running over the lesser populated ones.
  • IronWooshu
    IronWooshu
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You're something else, saying faction lock doesn't improve any of those things and the people saying that are ignorant is the most ignorant thing I have ever seen on this forum. I stand by my assessment of many of you anti-faction lock supporters, you're aggressive to anyone who opposes your points and so ignorant to the fact that you paint the opinions of others as false facts and then state your opinions as fact. I've never seen a bigger group of pot meet kettle. If your opinion is so much fact then prove to me how the faction lock doesn't improve those things because from experience playing the campaign already there is less drama in the chat due to players of other factions not being able to come over and grief.

Whatever tho, I am done with the majority of you, disappointed in some, some have legitimate concerns but as a whole it's hard to take your side serious when the handful of good posters on the anti faction lock are drowned out by you.
  • Rianai
    Rianai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2-3 bar pop difference, single-colour maps, big score difference after a few days, scroll "trolling" ... - i have seen plenty of that in locked campaigns and i don't know a single players who suddenly started careing about the score because of locks. There is no reason why locks would change those things. And drama in chat can be "fixed" by using the ignore function.
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only thing locks has done for my experience is make DC and EP dominate the map , while AD barely has Allesia. It didn’t suddenly make me care about the score, I don’t care about losing and I prefer the underdog anyways.

Now the only difference is I’m more likely to 2 man an outpost or flag a keep to get better fights.
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only thing locks has done for my experience is make DC and EP dominate the map , while AD barely has Allesia. It didn’t suddenly make me care about the score, I don’t care about losing and I prefer the underdog anyways.

Now the only difference is I’m more likely to 2 man an outpost or flag a keep to get better fights.

Two years ago things were much the same. Zerglings will always be zerglings after all.

Case in point:
    Sadly a few months later certain segments of the population got a lot more blatant in stuffing 'friends' onto competing factions. So it became much harder to pull off two man keep takes. You simply couldn't do it fast enough before troll groups ran across the map to tea bag you with dozens of people.

Now, that such abusive behavior is harder it's good to see such efforts being possible once more.

Edited by Telel on June 8, 2019 11:40PM
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »

Two years ago things were much the same. Zerglings will always be zerglings after all.

Case in point:
    Sadly a few months later certain segments of the population got a lot more blatant in stuffing 'friends' onto competing factions. So it became much harder to pull off two man keep takes. You simply couldn't do it fast enough before troll groups ran across the map to tea bag you with dozens of people.

Now, that such abusive behavior is harder it's good to see such efforts being possible once more.

What? That comment makes like, zero sense.
    These posts from the revert faction side are becoming childish. Making up claims but then telling other people their claims arent valid with broad generalized strokes.

It reminds me of fan boys of console wars posts where they say, "I own an PS4 but the XBox is better" trying to legitimize their claim when in reality they dont even own a PS4 but on the internet to them it looks like it helps their cause.

I think everyone is just getting frustrated now. It's just the same arguments getting repeated over and over again by the same people.
    Eg. 'Just go to the 7 day.' Despite the constant explanations various people have made about why this isn't a viable solution for everyone, it's still the most common comment by lock supporters. Just hurts my head reading that now.
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks are only further dividing an already dwindling pvp community

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
  • TBois
    TBois
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You're something else, saying faction lock doesn't improve any of those things and the people saying that are ignorant is the most ignorant thing I have ever seen on this forum. I stand by my assessment of many of you anti-faction lock supporters, you're aggressive to anyone who opposes your points and so ignorant to the fact that you paint the opinions of others as false facts and then state your opinions as fact. I've never seen a bigger group of pot meet kettle. If your opinion is so much fact then prove to me how the faction lock doesn't improve those things because from experience playing the campaign already there is less drama in the chat due to players of other factions not being able to come over and grief.

Whatever tho, I am done with the majority of you, disappointed in some, some have legitimate concerns but as a whole it's hard to take your side serious when the handful of good posters on the anti faction lock are drowned out by you.

Lol you just used the broad generalized stroke that you advocated against. Do you remember this post?

Seems there are those on both sides using this tactic to invalidated there argument, including yourself.
    Current Guilds: Fantasia
    Former Guilds: Decibel, Hagnado, Lemon Party

PC/NA
    T-Bois (Stam Sorc since 1.4) - AD
    An Unsettling Snowball (Templar) - AD
    Bosquecito (Stam Sorc) - DC
    Peti-T-Bois (Stamden) - AD

Youtube
  • KingExecration
    KingExecration
    ✭✭✭✭
    I miss faction freedom because I always liked playing on the underdog faction and get easy fights literally anywhere. Oh and sometimes the double ap bonus was nice for low pop or scoring however it is rewarded.
  • IronWooshu
    IronWooshu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TBois wrote: »

Lol you just used the broad generalized stroke that you advocated against. Do you remember this post?

Seems there are those on both sides using this tactic to invalidated there argument, including yourself.

Never did I invalidate his post. I said show me proof of your claim.. nice try tho.
  • TBois
    TBois
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TBois wrote: »

Never did I invalidate his post. I said show me proof of your claim.. nice try tho.

Correct. You invalidated your own post. Just as those who have generalized in this way on the other side of the argument have invalidated their own posts in my mind.
    Current Guilds: Fantasia
    Former Guilds: Decibel, Hagnado, Lemon Party

PC/NA
    T-Bois (Stam Sorc since 1.4) - AD
    An Unsettling Snowball (Templar) - AD
    Bosquecito (Stam Sorc) - DC
    Peti-T-Bois (Stamden) - AD

Youtube
  • Nogawd
    Nogawd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We know the reason these anti lock people are upset but they continue to try and mask their argument with other things.

They lost their ap farm. Period. Now they just whine about it.

But let's dive into one of their popular masks....

"Oh my friends" - Friends? The friend excuse is the worst of them all. Most of them play solo. Most of them do not get along with one another because of their elitism and toxic personalities. I have played since beta and I have seen countless guilds disbanded because of this. The very "top tier", as they say, can not even play well with one another.

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I turned on my name plates for the very first time over the weekend. Very interesting to see guild tags. I'm starting to think DC doesn't really have many guilds running at all. I see a few players with the same tags but not many.

DC really needs a great leader ( preferably someone with a high IQ ) to motivate and lead us to victory.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    I turned on my name plates for the very first time over the weekend. Very interesting to see guild tags. I'm starting to think DC doesn't really have many guilds running at all. I see a few players with the same tags but not many.

DC really needs a great leader ( preferably someone with a high IQ ) to motivate and lead us to victory.

I saw zone chat last night. There's some toxicity from some who try to lead as well as those who hear them. That may not be the worst problem as most don't seem to even see chat but will just keep pounding their face from nickel down or from Bleakers east no matter what is going on.
  • Bridges1120
    Bridges1120
    ✭✭
    technohic wrote: »
    [I saw zone chat last night. There's some toxicity from some who try to lead as well as those who hear them. That may not be the worst problem as most don't seem to even see chat but will just keep pounding their face from nickel down or from Bleakers east no matter what is going on.

I particularly enjoyed a certain someone standing in the middle of a keep screaming in all capitals Yell calling everyone wall-huggers and seeming to express more info than they could have had from their safe position and then the second things didn't go their way they went on the "THIS IS WHY DC IS BAD LOL EVERYONE IS SO BAD" bender.

Just another day in Vivec. Or whatever we're calling it now.
  • Crispen_Longbow
    Crispen_Longbow
    ✭✭✭✭✭

DC should try and convince LoM to leave the no-cp campaign and come over to the main campaign. They are the best chance for DC to start getting a group that can rally DC durning primetime.

IL, BoD, and GoD all try but they have been really struggling the last few months.

DC Guilds...
    • Legions of Mordor
    • Iron Legion
    • Blood of Daggerfall
    • Guardians of Daggerfall
    • Some new "Dragon" one.
    • Fengrush Inc (Orc Army)
    • Vanquish
    • Cry Havoc
    • Order of the Candle
    • Rats
    • Vivace
    • Innocents abroad IA
    • The Nights Watch
    • Ghost Division
    • Bashu
    • Warband
    • TY for the Donation
    • Phałanx
    Crispen Longbow - Daggerfall Covenant (DC): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - RIP (Blue VE, Khole, LoM, MO)
    Crispen Longboww - Aldmeri Dominion (AD): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - Crispen's House of Pain RIP (KP, Yellow VE, Omni)
    Crispen Longbow-EP - Ebonheart Pact (EP): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - RIP (Red VE)
  • Hashtag_
    Hashtag_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOM ain’t leaving no CP. they have their small scale group that goes to Vivec and it’s usually met with terrible performance. Pale Orc prefers no cp.

As much as it pains me to say this Fengrush would be the jolt DC needed on Vivec but he ain’t leaving No cp either cause it’s easy to zerg the map at 1pm weekdays without resistance.
    Edited by Hashtag_ on June 10, 2019 8:10PM
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nogawd wrote: »
    We know the reason these anti lock people are upset but they continue to try and mask their argument with other things.

"Oh my friends" - Friends? The friend excuse is the worst of them all. Most of them play solo. Most of them do not get along with one another because of their elitism and toxic personalities. I have played since beta and I have seen countless guilds disbanded because of this. The very "top tier", as they say, can not even play well with one another.

Most good players don’t even attack each other so this is bs. And most don’t play solo, they play in small groups, I don’t think you realize how rare it is for someone to play completely solo.

• Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw 3 EP and 2 or 3 AD avoiding each other and farming DC randos down the hill from Nikel this weekend when I dipped my toe back into Cyro to try out faction-locked PvP. As far as I could tell, these were the only AP farmers on at the time, and it was hilarious seeing them stay away from each other so they wouldn’t hit their obvious “friends” with their AoEs. If faction lock has drastically reduced the rock-humpers and tower-farmers this much, I’m lovin’ it!
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

DC should try and convince LoM to leave the no-cp campaign and come over to the main campaign. They are the best chance for DC to start getting a group that can rally DC durning primetime.

IL, BoD, and GoD all try but they have been really struggling the last few months.

DC Guilds...
    • Legions of Mordor
    • Iron Legion
    • Blood of Daggerfall
    • Guardians of Daggerfall
    • Some new "Dragon" one.
    • Fengrush Inc (Orc Army)
    • Vanquish
    • Cry Havoc
    • Order of the Candle
    • Rats
    • Vivace
    • Innocents abroad IA
    • The Nights Watch
    • Ghost Division
    • Bashu
    • Warband
    • TY for the Donation
    • Phałanx

It's also not hard to dominate but most DC yolo to the next objective because they don't have 10 hours to play unemployed game of thrones like EP does lol .

Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nogawd wrote: »

Wow, way to generalise everyone. You wouldn't like being called a RPing loyalist so who are you to generalise everyone like that?
    Also the fact that you do make such claims shows to me that you have no idea who the people are you're labelling. I do, because they're my FRIENDS and we do play together.
    As for toxicity, I've met loyalists just as bad because that's part of being a person, not playing a video game part.
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks are only further dividing an already dwindling pvp community

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
  • Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First week of Xbox NA CP 30 day standard is a framerate issue in huge fights. but beyond that it is busy and all three sides are pop locked most of the time(new update and all).

So far fights are decent. One time so far a yellow player ran a yellow scroll to blue. Easier to create alt acconts on XBOX.

The only thing I have noticed is way less fighting in zone chat not counting the night I previously mentioned with the scroll issue.
    XBOX NA
    XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

We got you fam.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons