Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

what is your LEAST favorite race, and why?

• Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Altmer
    Tbh. I dont have any particular race that dislike or hate. All are nicely depicted. But If had to pick one, I would have to go by stereotypes and how certain cultures is shown in ESO's time period.

So my pick would be Dunmer or Altmer. Both would take top spot in the "the most racist race" content. They think they are the best, they have no respect for others, they are both extremely xenophobic etc. The only difference is the Dunmers would enslave every one else and Altmers would genocide every one else... Hard to pick which one of them is worse, but I think it would be Dunmers. Death seems better alternative vs eternal enslavement...
  • lihentian
    lihentian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bosmer
    bosmer because they no longer get stealth bonus, nor pickpocket bonus like they should.
  • Redguards_Revenge
    Redguards_Revenge
    ✭✭✭✭
    I only exist to get revenge for what they did to redguard.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    stat wise its Argonians due to their passives not comparing to well to the other races.

At the same time though, they are also my favorite ES race. I loved them as a kid and I still do.

In MMO's I min-max a tad bit more than I do in single player games, so I never found myself playing an Argonian very much in this one.
  • Kragwulf
    Kragwulf
    Soul Shriven
    Redguard
    I just don't enjoy deserts or arabic style areas in most video games.

That said, I'm weird and enjoy Argonians the most, which is way outside the norm.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maligerent wrote: »
    The most boring are the Imperials--they're literally just every other human race combined. And Ancient Rome is the most stereotypical fantasy setup imaginable.

The Orcs have potential but again, they're just stereotypical fantasy Orcs. No surprises in their lore or behavior. They might as well be copypasta'd from DnD..

A thread necro that is wrong about two races!
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Redguard
    Its due to a “the making of/behind the scenes” issue with Redguards. ….I’ll just say Michael Kirkbride’s own statement regarding the implementation of them into TES speaks volumes.